Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Karen Pence's Twitter is unintentionally hilarious!

She is the frau to end all fraus, and really fancies herself as some type of First Mother of the nation. Her Twitter handle is @SecondLady. Every single thing she Tweets is frau-y and met with hate!

[quote] Karen Pence@SecondLady, Feb 27

[quote] Visited the National Museum of African American History & Culture this morning with my staff. What a great tribute to African American life, art, history, and culture. @NMAAHC #BlackHistoryMonth

The responses:

[quote] Fu c u n t

[quote] Go blow your husband

[quote] Mother looks unhappy ......so close to black people ......

[quote] I didn’t know the Second Lady had her own staff. I’d really like for someone to investigate the Child Support organization.

[quote] Mother, when are you going to tell @mike_pence about the [birds and the bees] 🐦🐦& the 🐝🐝 ?

[quote] Wow. Try to look like you want to be there.

[quote] It's lovely you enjoyed the museum on your PR stunt. You people come across as such fake Christian hypocrites. When I pray, I pray that you are not as evil as you seem to be. But I think you are shallow greedy, entitled, power hungry, warped fake bible thumpers. Have fun.

[quote] Curious if it bothers you, as a Christian, that your husband @VP stands next to @realDonaldTrump who has stated on tape that he likes to #grabthembythepussy and what about #stormydaniels just curious

[quote] Your husband knows that Manafort guy, doesn't he? Will you be OK all alone while he is snuggling up with his cellmate?

[quote] HYPOCRITICAL PIECE OF SH^IT!

[quote] Surprised you weren’t struck down by lightning!

If Twitter has accomplished nothing else, it has let these Republicans know how much they are hated!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80July 21, 2018 8:35 AM

All that pandering and they still hate her. She might as well just say deport them all to Liberia.

by Anonymousreply 1March 2, 2018 8:30 PM

So much hatred and trolling in our public discourse today. All the vicious attacks on Michelle and the girls, and now the same for Melania and her son and Pence's wife. Look, the current spouses might not be people I'd particularly want to socialize with (as opposed to the fabulous Michelle), but IMHO the wives and families are noncombatants unless they step into the ring, and just being married to doesn't qualify for that.

Further to what I wrote above, I'm sure I'll be trolled for having disagreed with the trolls.

by Anonymousreply 2March 2, 2018 8:35 PM

[quote] Karen Pence @SecondLady

[quote] ICYMI: Chose one initiative to champion, and it is #ArtTherapy. I call it, Art Therapy: Healing with the HeART.

Responses:

[quote] It's wonderful that you support healing. Please use your powerful position and voice to protect our children and schools by calling for a ban on assault rifles, bump stocks, high capacity magazines and universal background checks. Please help save the kids!

[quote] Is #ArtTherapy how you deal with the fact that you want to call yourself a christian but you’re married to a lying #traitor? #TrumpRussia

[quote] Too bad the administration is trying to de-fund every other kind of art.

[quote] What does the GOP know about heart??

[quote] Yes we already knew that, we will need it once we can finally take out the filth that your husband and donald grab em by the pussy trump brought to this nation.

[quote] She looks like a lady who knows her husband is a pickle puffer and a in the closet bottom.

[quote] Perhaps Nicolas Cruz could be healed by your ART THERAPY.

[quote] Will this art therapy help the traumatized kids who were just shot?? Asking for a friend

[quote] You know what would really help? Children being able to go to school without worrying about being killed. Just saying...

[quote] You're as bad as your husband... a fake and a phony.... USA would be better off without you both.

[quote] I guess there are any homosexuals who could need art therapy to help them recover from the agony and prejudice your husband and you have been helping spreading with your #FakeChristian spiel. This will not end well for the two of you. #MikeRepents

by Anonymousreply 3March 2, 2018 8:37 PM

[quote] So much hatred and trolling in our public discourse today.

If you are so worried about online hate and trolling, you can start with our current POTUS and the example he sets for the nation online.

by Anonymousreply 4March 2, 2018 8:38 PM

All of the GOP politicians are receiving backlash online. Check out Paul Ryan's. I don't think anybody likes him at all.

by Anonymousreply 5March 2, 2018 8:43 PM

Also, R2, Karen is hardly innocent. She is Mike's "prayer warrior," and an influence on his political decisions. No doubt, she is behind all of Pence's anti-gay, pro-life stances.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 2, 2018 8:49 PM

I hope Mother reads the comments.

by Anonymousreply 7March 2, 2018 9:05 PM

She's a cunt! She deserves it!

by Anonymousreply 8March 2, 2018 9:33 PM

She scares the bejesus out of me that he may actually be the dummy to her ventriloquist one day.

by Anonymousreply 9March 2, 2018 10:01 PM

I love how our Vairst Letty gets her own nudies Tweeted to her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 2, 2018 10:04 PM

Does Pence really refer to her as "mother" or is that just a dl joke?

by Anonymousreply 11March 2, 2018 10:04 PM

Apparently he does.

by Anonymousreply 12March 2, 2018 10:06 PM

That’s beyond gross @R11

by Anonymousreply 13March 2, 2018 10:08 PM

[quote] She looks like a lady who knows her husband is a pickle puffer and a in the closet bottom.

OK, which one of you DL bitches just Tweeted this to 2nd Lady?

by Anonymousreply 14March 2, 2018 10:11 PM

You see? Datalounge is actually tame compared to what other people are saying about the GOP!

by Anonymousreply 15March 2, 2018 10:58 PM

I dislike her far more than Melania, so I have no problem with this.

by Anonymousreply 16March 3, 2018 12:11 AM

I could get behind her art therapy promotion if, you know, her husband and that administration wasn't proposing massive cuts to the arts.

by Anonymousreply 17March 3, 2018 12:49 AM

This is why I stay off Twitter. Too negative, and I am no fan of Mama Pence.

by Anonymousreply 18March 3, 2018 1:09 AM

So you hang out at this shining beacon of light and positivity instead, R18?

by Anonymousreply 19March 3, 2018 1:13 AM

And the stupid replies to Karen Pence accomplish what exactly?

by Anonymousreply 20March 3, 2018 1:22 AM

Suprised it is about art therapy. Isn't advocating for conversion therapy for gays the Pences' forte?

by Anonymousreply 21March 3, 2018 1:28 AM

R20, I am fairly certain the constant negativity and outrage from their constituents played at least some role in GOP congressmen Darrell Issa and Ed Royce deciding not to run again.

by Anonymousreply 22March 3, 2018 1:31 AM

I think what R20 meant to type is:

And the stupid Karen Pence accomplished what exactly?

by Anonymousreply 23March 3, 2018 1:40 AM

[quote] but IMHO the wives and families are noncombatants unless they step into the ring, and just being married to doesn't qualify for that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 3, 2018 2:19 AM

[Quote]She looks like a lady who knows her husband is a pickle puffer and a in the closet bottom.

[Quote]OK, which one of you DL bitches just Tweeted this to 2nd Lady?

I DID.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 3, 2018 2:27 AM

Prickle Puffer is everything!

by Anonymousreply 26March 3, 2018 2:55 AM

Nothing r20, just giving Mother a good old fashioned bitch slap. Mainly because she deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 27March 3, 2018 4:55 AM

Karen Pence is so nasty. I hope she drops dead.

by Anonymousreply 28March 3, 2018 5:38 AM

She might drop dead from the unholiness of some of these comments on her Twitter, R28!

by Anonymousreply 29March 3, 2018 10:04 AM

R20, I’m not one of those commenting on her Twitter posts, but I do believe that Americans should have a right to respond to Karen Pence and it shouldn’t just be positive feedback from Russian bots and trolls and the few hardcore base Republicans who know how to use a computer.

by Anonymousreply 30March 3, 2018 11:54 AM

R20 here. The more we ridicule her, the more sympathy she gets.

Counter her stupidity with intelligent comments.

by Anonymousreply 31March 3, 2018 6:28 PM

[quote]Does Pence really refer to her as "mother" or is that just a dl joke?

Reagan called his wife "Mommy," which is arguably worse.

by Anonymousreply 32March 3, 2018 6:34 PM

R31 Agree. Some of those comments were very immature. They get dismissed as childish and obscene. One smart reply can counter and deflate her statements more than a dozen simply nasty ones.

by Anonymousreply 33March 3, 2018 6:55 PM

Eh, I disagree with the play nice and "taking the high road" approach, which has gotten the Democrats nowhere!

by Anonymousreply 34March 3, 2018 7:34 PM

She reminds me of one of those tent revival type Christians, the ones who become evangelicals later on in life. They’re always the ones who wear their faith on their sleeves and are usually the worst kind of hypocrites.

by Anonymousreply 35March 3, 2018 8:05 PM

That whole “him never being alone with a woman who is not his wife”-thing was borrowed from Billy and Ruth Graham. It’s know as the “Billy Graham Rule” amongst evangelicals.

by Anonymousreply 36March 3, 2018 8:09 PM

How sad that you have to go to a museum to experience the greatness of African culture that surrounds the rest of us on a daily basis. You really do need to get out more, Mrs. Pence.

by Anonymousreply 37March 3, 2018 8:11 PM

"The Pickle Puffer" really needs to take off as a nickname for Pence. Kind of like the way "The Cockgobbler" did for Aaron Schock.

by Anonymousreply 38March 3, 2018 8:19 PM

Pence PicklePuffer. I like it!

by Anonymousreply 39March 3, 2018 8:21 PM

She needs to head on down to Riverdale, South Side Chicago. There she’ll experience the full richness of African American culture.

by Anonymousreply 40March 3, 2018 8:22 PM

She should, R40. I heard the Lady Pence loves big, black cocks!

by Anonymousreply 41March 3, 2018 8:25 PM

[quote]I heard the Lady Pence loves big, black cocks!

Preach, sister!

by Anonymousreply 42March 3, 2018 8:31 PM

Oh how quaint, R41. Mother Pence does indeed love chickens.

by Anonymousreply 43March 3, 2018 9:00 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 44March 4, 2018 12:04 AM

R38 Yes, make that happen, it's hilarious! "Pickle puffer"! You're a stitch! Let's use anti-gay epithets to humiliate our political opponents!

by Anonymousreply 45March 4, 2018 12:30 AM

Oh, Mother, isn't it past your bed time?

by Anonymousreply 46March 4, 2018 12:31 AM

Poor R45, so triggered 😱

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47March 4, 2018 12:38 AM

Ok, I give up.

by Anonymousreply 48March 4, 2018 12:43 AM

R47 You're losing precious time! You must get on Twitter and call Mrs. Pence a cunt. Then come back here and complain about all the nasty right-wing trolls on DL. Isn't that the way you spend your evenings?

by Anonymousreply 49March 4, 2018 12:43 AM

R20 You and I are both Russian trolls, obviously. That's why we don't understand the importance of trolling Pence's wife, to bring about positive change.

by Anonymousreply 50March 4, 2018 12:49 AM

[quote]If you are so worried about online hate and trolling, you can start with our current POTUS and the example he sets for the nation online.

I couldn’t agree more and I don’t spare him for even a second. But why call Pence’s wife a cunt in a twitter reply? That’s horrifying and I’m as liberal as they come.

by Anonymousreply 51March 4, 2018 1:02 AM

I'll bet she has framed pictures of kittens all over her boudoir.

by Anonymousreply 52March 4, 2018 1:10 AM

[quote] That's why we don't understand the importance of trolling Pence's wife,

So instead you spend your Saturday night on an anonymous message board complaining about anonymous people on Twitter calling a cunt a cunt? So much positive change you are bringing .. everybody should copy your methods 😀

by Anonymousreply 53March 4, 2018 1:12 AM

[quote] That's why we don't understand the importance of trolling Pence's wife,

Do you realize that you're playing the advocate for a woman who believes that your entire existence (assuming you're not a fly-by troll, which is very possible) is a biological aberration?? That you should be sent to a conversion camp or a prayer retreat to cleanse the gay out of you?

Personally, I wouldn't bother trolling her on Twitter but I understand that there are people who would and I don't blame them.

by Anonymousreply 54March 4, 2018 1:16 AM

Who knew Mother had so many passionate defenders of her virtue and Frauhood on a gay site? Are they her designated Republican Frau Warriors?

by Anonymousreply 55March 4, 2018 1:32 AM

I don’t understand how it’s physically possible for someone to be as (literally) retarded are the Pences.

by Anonymousreply 56March 4, 2018 1:34 AM

R54 Citation please? I knowxPence is anti-gay, but what has she ever said publicly? You do know husbands and wives often have differing opinions, right? And you wouldn't blame people for trolling her online, So I'm assuming you also wouldn't blame right-wingers for trolling Michelle Obama or Joe Bidne's family. Right? Because otherwise you'd be a hypocrite, and I'm sure you're not.

by Anonymousreply 57March 4, 2018 1:37 AM

R57, did you miss the Washington Post article at R6 that specifically names her as his "prayer warrior" and one of his most influential political sources? I am assuming you read it, and like most logical people, have come to the conclusion that there is a 99% chance she not only shares his views on gays and abortion? Right? Because otherwise, you would be talking out of your ass, and I'm sure you're not.

by Anonymousreply 58March 4, 2018 1:43 AM

She’s allowed to use The Devil’s Megaphone? Alongside all the gays?

by Anonymousreply 59March 4, 2018 2:02 AM

R57 pictured here, who just HAS to believe that every wife of demented bigoted Xtian lunatics is an innocent victim with pure-at-heart personal beliefs. Because THEY'RE WOMEN!!!

What a sexist cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60March 4, 2018 2:07 AM

[quote]I'll bet she has framed pictures of kittens all over her boudoir.

What a coincidence! I have framed pictures of her pussy all over MINE!

by Anonymousreply 61March 4, 2018 2:09 AM

If someone's here only to post on a single thread defending Karen Pence, excuse me for thinking they *are* a troll.

by Anonymousreply 62March 4, 2018 2:22 AM

R62 = inspector Clouseau

by Anonymousreply 63March 4, 2018 2:29 AM

There are a number of pussy threads on DL. One's devoted to KP. So she is recognized.

by Anonymousreply 64March 4, 2018 2:32 AM

R58 Bless you for your powers of logic. 1) Pence has said his wife is a big influence on him, therefore 2) she must specifically espouse all his anti-gay views, and therefore 3) we must attack her personally at every level, even though she's never said anything anti-gay that we can find. Got it. And just because you didn't answer, is it fair for right-wingers to do the same to spouses of your heroes?

by Anonymousreply 65March 4, 2018 2:37 AM

R65, the article R6 references some anti-gay things that she wrote in her own hometown paper back in 1991. Of course, once her husband decided to give up his radio career for a career in politics she has clammed up and won’t say word one unless it’s a scripted interview on a subject of her choosing, like art therapy.

[quote]In 1991, Karen Pence, then an elementary-school teacher, penned a letter to the editor in the Indianapolis Star, complaining that the paper’s “Children’s Express” section had featured an article that “encourages children to think they’re gay or lesbian if they have a close relationship with a child of the same sex” or admire a teacher of the same gender.

“I only pray that most parents were able to intercept your article before their children were encouraged to call the Gay/Lesbian Youth Hotline, which encourages them to ‘accept their homosexuality’ instead of reassuring them that they are not,” she wrote.

Is this quote anti-gay enough for you? Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 66March 4, 2018 3:01 AM

Ha, cunt, R65! Is that proof enough for you, you numb twat?

Go lick Karen Pence's pussy elsewhere. You are unlikely to find sympathy here!

by Anonymousreply 67March 4, 2018 3:35 AM

R67 Her twat is probably possibly marginally maybe almost as unwashed as your wrinkled grey unwanted mudflaps .but thank yew

by Anonymousreply 68March 4, 2018 3:43 AM

I am actually still pretty far away from grey, R67. But thank you for your Concern. You assholes always inevitably get triggered to the point that you flash us your true cunt-flaps. All that rage and anger: it eventually gives you all away. 🙂

by Anonymousreply 69March 4, 2018 4:37 AM

[bold][italic] LEAVE KAREN PENCE ALONE!!! [/bold][/italic]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70March 4, 2018 5:10 AM

WTF HAPPENED TO THEIR LIPS? WHERE THE FUCK DID THEY GO??!!??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71March 4, 2018 5:23 AM

R71, it looks like their lips are clamped shut so they can't kiss each other. It probably happens whenever they get too close to each other.

by Anonymousreply 72March 4, 2018 5:24 AM

I doubt that either Melania Trump or Karen Pence write or read their own Twitter accounts. Some staffer tweets for them.

by Anonymousreply 73March 4, 2018 5:26 AM

So why wouldn't they delete the negative tweets like other accounts?

by Anonymousreply 74March 4, 2018 5:28 AM

R74, there are too many coming in all of the time. They would need to hire somebody 24-7 simply to delete all of them.

by Anonymousreply 75March 4, 2018 5:34 AM

Her facial lips are small to compensate for the oversized lips down below.

by Anonymousreply 76March 4, 2018 5:45 AM

Yuck, R76! Thanks for that image!

by Anonymousreply 77March 6, 2018 10:11 PM

"Oh Mother", what trends will you set?

by Anonymousreply 78March 6, 2018 11:07 PM

R10 oh yes please tell us how Usrael can join the family of nations alongside Iran and Syria and SauciArabia and Pakistan.

by Anonymousreply 79July 21, 2018 8:23 AM

The thing is...she has absolutely no idea why we hate her.

by Anonymousreply 80July 21, 2018 8:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!