Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Britney Spears Last Night

What the fuck happened?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 8, 2019 3:21 PM

Whats the problem? She looks like a trashy secretary who married well and is now a rich trashy soccer mom.

by Anonymousreply 1February 27, 2018 10:23 PM

That plastic surgery she got around her mouth to improve her smile is so so bad. She looks like the joker.

by Anonymousreply 2February 27, 2018 10:38 PM

She’s 36, white and southern. It’s the heat, darling.

by Anonymousreply 3February 27, 2018 11:02 PM

Your background becomes your foreground

by Anonymousreply 4February 28, 2018 2:00 AM

That eye make-up is hideous.

But her BF is fucking hot so she's still winning.

by Anonymousreply 5February 28, 2018 2:02 AM

She looks like .........Donatella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6February 28, 2018 2:03 AM

[quote]She’s 36, white and southern. It’s the heat, darling.

I think it's the gin.

by Anonymousreply 7February 28, 2018 2:04 AM

Britney doesn't drink. She is medicated. She has been on meds ever since she had her meltdown. She will never not need meds but she is healthier and stronger and doing better than she ever has n her life. I wish her well! I also have to give props to her father and her mother for surrounding her and taking care of her.

by Anonymousreply 8February 28, 2018 2:13 AM

I love her. She is a fave of mine.

by Anonymousreply 9February 28, 2018 2:38 AM

She's a *Gay Icon*

by Anonymousreply 10February 28, 2018 2:41 AM

She’s a smoker, if I’m remembering correctly.

by Anonymousreply 11February 28, 2018 2:42 AM

She's getting a cartoon face from too much work--fake teeth with fake tan and fake lips. It's glaring and unnatural with her teeth too white (yes there is such thing as too white of teeth) and bright white makeup under her eyes. I hope she stops with the enhancements before she becomes a caricature of herself, which would be like a caricature of a caricature. But then, again, who cares? She's rich, successful, and beloved and not fat, which is more than most people her age can say.

by Anonymousreply 12February 28, 2018 2:53 AM

She gradually lost all the weight we snarked about.

by Anonymousreply 13February 28, 2018 2:58 AM

It would be sweet if she could actually chart a song or 2. She's not old. Who wants to be a nostalgia act before 40.

by Anonymousreply 14February 28, 2018 2:59 AM

Again....what exactly, mentally, is she suffering from????????

by Anonymousreply 15February 28, 2018 3:01 AM

I'm guessing bipolar disorder.

by Anonymousreply 16February 28, 2018 3:04 AM

Bi-polar.

by Anonymousreply 17February 28, 2018 3:04 AM

She's been looking fit and happy on Insta, so it's either heavy makeup that photographed badly or the photographer just caught her at an awkward moment.

by Anonymousreply 18February 28, 2018 3:05 AM

The medication for bipolar can be really intense. I knew a woman who was misdiagnosed, possibly. While she was on the medication her affect was really flat and low energy. Once off, she seemed more on level with the rest of us. I don't know her well so no idea how she is doing without being on any.

by Anonymousreply 19February 28, 2018 3:09 AM

Is Britney really bipolar? God, that's terrible. I hope she stays on her meds, then.

by Anonymousreply 20February 28, 2018 4:48 AM

First thing I noticed was the effects of cigarette smoking. Dry skin and the lines.

by Anonymousreply 21February 28, 2018 5:48 AM

R20 She must have a very bad case of bipolar disorder. Her father is still her count appointed conservator and I hear she is watched closely at all times. I suspect she might have additional issues as well.

by Anonymousreply 22February 28, 2018 6:07 AM

She needs to avoid the 🌞

by Anonymousreply 23February 28, 2018 6:16 AM

There was speculation she might have Schizophrenia as well. She was caught several times talking to herself in public, sometimes in a british accent (insert Madonna joke here). She had her breakdown in her mid 20s, which is when Schizophrenia usually strikes too.

I doubt she or her handlers will ever go into detail of what her real mental illness issue(s) are.

by Anonymousreply 24February 28, 2018 6:19 AM

People get old. Some are luckier than others but most just grow into it. Don't be nasty.

by Anonymousreply 25February 28, 2018 6:22 AM

She's definitely a schizo. Bi-polar doesn't generally lead to a lifetime conservatorship.

As for her mother and father, R8, you might want to take a closer look.

by Anonymousreply 26February 28, 2018 6:22 AM

R26 She had some scary incidents with her children in the process of her breakdown, so I'm sure that weighed heavily in the judges decision about the conservatorship. It was also rumored she spent a very large amount of money during that time too, so she needed help in various ways.

by Anonymousreply 27February 28, 2018 6:37 AM

I don’t believe that is BS’s in OP’s photo. I think she’s been replaced with a look alike. Compare old photos. Not the same teeth. Her eyes are too big and most women’s eyes get squintier with age. Eyes are closer together than in her younger years. She never shows her ears in current photo ops. I hope the real Britney Spears is living a relaxed comfortable life somewhere that makes her happy and fulfilled.

by Anonymousreply 28February 28, 2018 6:37 AM

R28 either needs more meds or needs to lighten up on the meds.

by Anonymousreply 29February 28, 2018 6:38 AM

It’s bad a photo, but so is the work around the mouth. She also shaved down the cute button nose she had. Still love her and will always root for her, though.

by Anonymousreply 30February 28, 2018 6:51 AM

Her meltdown was a bad one. It's too bad the many threads about it on here was happening. There were so many outrageous thing happening with her on a daily basis for a while. But it got progressively worse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 28, 2018 6:56 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 28, 2018 7:00 AM

the new boyfriend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 28, 2018 7:05 AM

I think she looks great . Albeit a bit too Barbie and forced ... but she’s winning compared to many other celebs in her age range . She just never looks all there . I think they’re is a serious mental issue going on along the lines of schizophrenia and not just bipolar . Heavy drug use in her early twenties and late teens also could have seriously activated it and had a detrimental effect on her . She seems like a sweet person with a good heart . So I’m also rooting for Brit!

by Anonymousreply 34February 28, 2018 7:06 AM

She doesn't have boyfriends, at least not ones who aren't paid by her father.

by Anonymousreply 35February 28, 2018 7:11 AM

He's not new. He's been around for about two years I think.

by Anonymousreply 36February 28, 2018 7:24 AM

At least her hair/weave issues have improved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37February 28, 2018 7:31 AM

She’s medicated up to her eyeballs. She’s like a stepford daughter for her parents. Lights on but no one home. She’s made them nice and rich at the expense of her mental health.

by Anonymousreply 38February 28, 2018 7:35 AM

I agree R38, she looks like she doesn't have a brain anymore. She's been looking like that for a while though, you esp can see it in interviews.

Total robot. Scary shit.

by Anonymousreply 39February 28, 2018 7:42 AM

James Cordon asked Britney what Oops I did it again is about. She said she didn’t know. The song is pretty easy to work out especially if she’s the one singing it over and over, it’s hardly rocket science. She wasn’t always this dumb. She’s just an empty vessel now, no thoughts, no opinions. Just that same expression on every red carpet and not a thought in her head. It’s pretty sad.

by Anonymousreply 40February 28, 2018 9:12 AM

[QUOTE]He's not new. He's been around for about two years I think.

Yeah going on three. She paid thousands to get his grill fixed a couple years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 28, 2018 9:17 AM

Tell us all about the letters you write to People Magazine about how happy you are for Reese and whether Jen will ever really find happiness, R8.

by Anonymousreply 42February 28, 2018 9:38 AM

Were those really his natural teeth @ R41? Did he chew on concrete?

by Anonymousreply 43February 28, 2018 9:39 AM

If she's on psych meds and still has a body like that, she can't be doing too bad. I take a shit-ton of bipolar drugs and can't look at a carb without gaining 5kgs.

Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 44February 28, 2018 9:55 AM

Apparently she works out hours a day r44, which those of us with real jobs can’t do, plus she would have a personal chef which would make keeping the weight off much easier for her than for the ordinary person.

by Anonymousreply 45February 28, 2018 10:04 AM

Did she get work done around the lips or are her veneers just too big?

If she was schizophrenic she couldn't function as well as she does. I'm sure she's got some serious issues, but not schizophrenia.

by Anonymousreply 46February 28, 2018 10:24 AM

I read somewhere she may have suffered brain damage from drug use. I don't know if it was Meth or something else chemical in nature, but all of this started around the time she injured herself while performing and had to stop. Apparently it began with pain meds, and she graduated to other stuff. But she already had mental health problems before that and they asserted themselves with all the chemical inducements.

by Anonymousreply 47February 28, 2018 11:43 AM

She seems happy and stuff in her instagrams, but there is something going on. I am still just baffled that everyone in the media and even the GP just go along like nothing is wrong. It’s like a secret everyone knows....don’t mention Britney’s mental illness. Don’t even whisper it. So fucking strange.

by Anonymousreply 48February 28, 2018 12:16 PM

I've noticed the same thing, R28. I thought it was just me. She doesn't look like the same Britney from the late '90s and early 2000s. She looks completely different, especially in the eyes. Very strange.

by Anonymousreply 49February 28, 2018 12:27 PM

She's looked vacant for some time now. Since he breakdown really. She had a makeover (a bad one) in the last few years that changed her eyes, nose and teeth. She looks less tired than before, but like a different person almost.

by Anonymousreply 50February 28, 2018 12:42 PM

She has a "Hollywood" conservatorship. No person her age gets a conservatorship and works like she does. You have to be REALLY impaired to get one. She's just a dumb lazy fuck.

by Anonymousreply 51February 28, 2018 8:10 PM

[quote] I think they’re is a serious mental issue going on along the lines of schizophrenia and not just bipolar

It would be either one or the other. You can't have both. You could have schizoaffective disorder. Bipolar disorder and Schizophrenia are believed to be on the same spectrum. That being said, Spears was a big druggie with no education and is emotionally stunted.

by Anonymousreply 52February 28, 2018 8:12 PM

Yeah she definitely looks like a different person now. The weird thing is the surgery made her look OLDER, she looks like she is in her 40s now. Also, the Vegas residency seems like it was a mistake, she couldn't cope with the pressure and went off her meds again (which is the real reason she was back in the mental hospital for a month). Her manager is saying she may not ever perform again, which a strange thing to say when she is only 37. In the video link you can really see how she changed her face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53August 8, 2019 2:48 PM

OP's pic looks like a new nose job to me.

by Anonymousreply 54August 8, 2019 2:51 PM

r20, I heard she was schizophrenic.

by Anonymousreply 55August 8, 2019 3:05 PM

Re: R47, the Rolling Stone feature from 2008 said that she was heavily into either coke or meth around the time of her breakdown. I wonder if that caused her issues vs. unlocking mental illness that had been dormant before.

by Anonymousreply 56August 8, 2019 3:12 PM

The racoon-like eye makeup doesn't help

by Anonymousreply 57August 8, 2019 3:19 PM

Meth

by Anonymousreply 58August 8, 2019 3:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!