Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Vagina or Stink Hole

What's the appeal? It looks so revolting

by Anonymousreply 83September 13, 2020 5:55 AM

Straight guys just look the other way and plunge!!! The penis is much nicer to look at and wonder about...

by Anonymousreply 1February 26, 2018 12:07 AM

Penis is King, Vagina is the trash of the world.

by Anonymousreply 2February 26, 2018 5:06 AM

We need a new thread: penis or stink dick.

by Anonymousreply 3February 26, 2018 5:41 AM

Penises look like tumorous growths.

by Anonymousreply 4February 26, 2018 5:52 AM

They look like loose flappy wildabeast anuses lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 26, 2018 6:06 AM

they may look terrible but they feel amazing.

by Anonymousreply 6February 26, 2018 6:09 AM

They smell even worse than they look!

by Anonymousreply 7February 26, 2018 6:15 AM

One of them @R5 looks like it has arms.

by Anonymousreply 8February 26, 2018 8:25 AM

They all have arms...and teeth. You gay boys are so funny.

by Anonymousreply 9February 27, 2018 6:11 AM

R9 what are you doing here, lesbian frau? Your place is not here, this is a gay site and we refer to vaginas in any way that we like. Begone, stinky hole.

by Anonymousreply 10February 27, 2018 6:00 PM

It boggles my mind the fact that straight men can actually enjoy looking at this type of body part. I just can't understand the appeal.

by Anonymousreply 11February 27, 2018 6:36 PM

Gateway to life.

by Anonymousreply 12February 27, 2018 6:44 PM

It really is the ugliest thing on a body, male or female. Except for a man made one which is even uglier.

by Anonymousreply 13February 27, 2018 7:11 PM

Hatred of the vagina continues to contribute to global misogyny, homophobia and racism. It causes womyn to engage in self loathing, cutting and food binging.

#Vaginal lives matter.

Stop the vagiphobia on Datalounge.

It’s killing us.

by Anonymousreply 14February 27, 2018 7:15 PM

I'm starting to not like penis or vagina, just butt( I mean just for looking).

by Anonymousreply 15February 27, 2018 7:18 PM

Why either of these, OP? One is clinical and the other is insulting. Besides, I always heard the anus referred to as the stinkhole.

by Anonymousreply 16February 27, 2018 7:22 PM

[quote]It boggles my mind the fact that straight men can actually enjoy looking at this type of body part. I just can't understand the appeal.

It boggles my mind the fact that certain gay men in one breath will bitch and moan about homosexual orientation and attraction to cock and ass/anus being an innate trait in gay people . . . then with their very next breath swear they cannot understand (and feel repulsed by) vulvas, vaginas, and breasts, and how straight men are innately attracted to them.

Straight people these days are pilloried and called out for their bigotry if they express any disgust about same-sex attraction and practices--and rightly so. So where the fuck do you get off doing the exact same thing?

by Anonymousreply 17February 27, 2018 7:33 PM

Frau detected at R17

by Anonymousreply 18February 27, 2018 7:43 PM

Vages look like face huggers and penises look like xenomorphes heads.

by Anonymousreply 19February 27, 2018 7:51 PM

You guys are SO obviously jealous that straight men want this instead of you.

by Anonymousreply 20February 27, 2018 7:55 PM

..and stinkhole means anus I thought

by Anonymousreply 21February 27, 2018 9:07 PM

I prefer the term “stinktrap,” which alludes to the emasculating quality of the vagine. It ensnares men and forces them to do the bidding of diabolical females!

by Anonymousreply 22February 27, 2018 9:32 PM

Also, transpussy is superior to regular pussy as it doesn’t have the disgusting, fishy odor.

by Anonymousreply 23February 27, 2018 9:33 PM

No, it has the sickly scent of decaying, putrefying flesh and bacteria r23. A surgical wound draining pus and shit smell from the colon.

by Anonymousreply 24February 27, 2018 9:38 PM

R24= fish

by Anonymousreply 25February 28, 2018 2:17 AM

Woah r5, maybe a warning next time before showing us all of those star wars aliens at once? Now I understand why gynecologists are women haters. There were a couple of pretty pussies there. It's just that each one looks so scary.

by Anonymousreply 26February 28, 2018 2:23 AM

Stink hole = Anus

by Anonymousreply 27February 28, 2018 2:34 AM

R5 Thank fuck I haven't eaten.

by Anonymousreply 28February 28, 2018 3:39 AM

Gross. Flaccid dicks and balls don't look much better. I'm a butt person.

by Anonymousreply 29February 28, 2018 3:56 AM

Just curious how old are the gays posting on this thread?

by Anonymousreply 30February 28, 2018 4:07 AM

Tell me the one in the upper right hand corner of R5's post doesn't look like the poster for Jason Goes To Hell...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 28, 2018 4:07 AM

R5’s like looks like a bunch of baboons to me.

I’d run so fast to get away from any of them. Scary looking.

by Anonymousreply 32February 28, 2018 4:18 AM

I like straight people, r17, and I like women. I just don’t want to see a bunch of vagines or frankly even one. They may not want to see my cock or butthole either and I’m not suggesting they need to get a good look at them. So it’s not bigotry or sexism to ask not to be confronted by cooter.

by Anonymousreply 33February 28, 2018 4:23 AM

Oh, please, I hope this thread summons Captain Intolerance. Fraushrieeeeeekkkkk of indignation incoming!

by Anonymousreply 34February 28, 2018 4:31 AM

R9 I am not a "gay boy." I am all woman, but I'll be damned if one of the vaginas doesn't look like it has tiny arms.

by Anonymousreply 35February 28, 2018 4:37 AM

Nothing tiny or tidy about any of those snatches from r5, r35.

by Anonymousreply 36February 28, 2018 4:44 AM

One looks like a tiny jesus on the cross lol

by Anonymousreply 37February 28, 2018 4:45 AM

And another one resembles the virgin mary

by Anonymousreply 38February 28, 2018 4:47 AM

More like a Bloody Mary

by Anonymousreply 39February 28, 2018 5:39 AM

Staaaaaahppppp. Your dad made each of you with the help of this body part. Respect.

by Anonymousreply 40February 28, 2018 5:55 AM

Your mom made each of you with the help of a penis. Respect.

by Anonymousreply 41February 28, 2018 6:03 AM

Top row, second from the right. Can you not see the little arms?

by Anonymousreply 42February 28, 2018 9:49 AM

why so you gays hate women so much?

by Anonymousreply 43February 28, 2018 11:59 AM

No r25, I’m a realist. Tranny Frankencunt is disgusting. It really does stink of putrefying flesh and shit because that’s what it is.

by Anonymousreply 44February 28, 2018 12:49 PM

R43 we don’t hate women. Why would you think disliking the sight of a female sex organ translates into hatred of women as a whole? I find that kind of reasoning says more about you than gay men.

Not wanting to see private parts is not discrimination or sexism.

by Anonymousreply 45February 28, 2018 1:59 PM

Tranny frankencunt IS superior because its not attached to an actual woman. You get the male brain with the vagine: the best of both worlds

by Anonymousreply 46February 28, 2018 4:01 PM

You get mentallly ill fetishist with putrefying bacteria-laden wound r46.

by Anonymousreply 47February 28, 2018 6:03 PM

When I look at r5’s thoughtful collage I see a bunch of ziploc bags someone has rinsed out and used repeatedly.

by Anonymousreply 48February 28, 2018 9:34 PM

R43, cause they're banging the hot guys they wish they could.

by Anonymousreply 49February 28, 2018 9:53 PM

I don't hate women...but women should just keep their distance and be with other women or men who adore them...I know I'm keeping my distance.

by Anonymousreply 50March 1, 2018 1:05 AM

R35 and r40 find your own site because you aren't gay males I don't have to respect a vagina, utterly ludicrous to even think that let alone say that Just go away

by Anonymousreply 51March 1, 2018 1:44 AM

Nice try r43...I am sure it's very hard for you to comprehend that there are a lot of men around who will not be controlled by a vagina. It goes against everything you have seen and been taught in the middle west.

by Anonymousreply 52March 1, 2018 1:49 AM

A refresher course for R43:

Gays don’t hate women

Gays don’t care for vagine

You are the only one conflating these two totally separate issues.

by Anonymousreply 53March 1, 2018 2:41 AM

R53-I am gay and definitely not too fond of most women. I don't trust them at all. They are a bunch of sneaky, conniving fiends. They sneak around listening at doorways and cry (well, mostly fake cry) all the time for pity or to get what they want. They think their pussies are lined with gold and they try to use men to get what they want.

Now give me an independent, funny woman-tomboy, heterosexual woman any day. That type is real and wonderful, but so very rare.

by Anonymousreply 54March 1, 2018 10:28 AM

I’m also a gay male and I also like most women I meet (except SJWs and office fraus); however, I do not want to see their vajayjays any more they would want me to present hole.

As to the collage at R5, my god how brave that photographer was! Forget the vaginal dentata, how in the hell did he manage to avoid the coiled, foot long, venom-laden prehensile tongues that spring from the vulva and cruelly deaden the victim’s fashion sense? And the acid! How did he avoid the spitting acid? He must have dozens of melted lenses and corroded cameras.

::::: shudder :::::

by Anonymousreply 55March 1, 2018 10:56 AM

How many fucking threads have we had about shit messes from ass fucking - and now this one is trying to pass off the vagina as the human stink hole?

Echoing r30, your horror of the female body really hark back to another era, one where straight men had a reflexive reaction to the idea of gay sex - at least an outward reaction - and gay men have some kind of strange panic about pussy.

by Anonymousreply 56March 1, 2018 11:16 AM

R56 Nice try tranny fuck, vagina is repulsive and trans snatch is an abomination and nothing more than an axe wound.

by Anonymousreply 57March 1, 2018 11:23 AM

My pussy is an aphrodisiac for menz. To be fair, it is new, fresh and stinkless beyond the scented oils applied. Calling it as hole is too crude; it is a tunnel of ecstasy.

by Anonymousreply 58March 1, 2018 11:53 AM

r57, you need therapy. Or maybe just a friend to ease your bitterness and hatred.

by Anonymousreply 59March 1, 2018 11:55 AM

Look on the bright side. No pussy grabbing on Datalounge!

by Anonymousreply 60March 1, 2018 2:41 PM

When I was young it was cute. But now? Fucking assholes don't tell you about giving birth and how that messes the whole thing up. I don't like the whole damn shitshow myself, and I have one.

by Anonymousreply 61March 1, 2018 3:43 PM

Ewww.

by Anonymousreply 62March 1, 2018 3:51 PM

Right. You can't tell us how bad it is, bitches. We know. Someone should post that pic at R5 for the wee little girls before they go and fuck things up.

by Anonymousreply 63March 1, 2018 4:03 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 64March 3, 2018 2:21 AM

I’m a gay man and I’m not repulsed by vaginas, but I don’t see the aesthetic appeal. I see the appeal of breasts, but vaginas just look weird to me. I think straight guys and gay women know the sexual pleasure that vaginas gives them, so they have an attraction to them.

They remind me of an anus with hemorrhoids and i also find that unattractive. When I was ~20, I dated a guy my age with bad hemorrhoids and had to break up with him because I like the butt hole and his was unappealing to me. It’s better he finds a guy who appreciates him.

I agree that finding vaginas unattractive does not equate to mysogyny. This new sensitive culture annoys me. I’m not sexually attracted to black guys, but I’m not a racist. I’m not attracted to fat guys, but I don’t discriminate against fat people. I’m not into old guys, but I’m not an agist. What’s the big deal? Sex is about attraction and every shoe has a foot- find someone who wants you the way you are and leave the rest of us alone!

I’ve been accused of being a misogynist because I find some women annoying and avoid I interacting with them at work. The truth is that some women ARE annoying to me. Why should I pretend to like them? Some gays (like me) prefer the company of men and lesbians (and women who aren’t nasty bitches). I decided I’d rather people call me a mysogynist than prentend to like people who get on my nerves. It just so happens that the people who get in my nerves are usually young straight girls.

Guess what- not everyone is going to like you. Not everyone likes me. Just accept it and move on. Why would you want someone to be fake and act like they’re into you when they’re not.

Maybe I’m not woke enough, but I’m okay with what.

by Anonymousreply 65March 3, 2018 4:52 AM

R51 Why did you pick me out of the crowd of fraus in this thread? I just pointed out something I thought was funny.

by Anonymousreply 66March 3, 2018 5:11 AM

Vaginas are hands down the least attractive body part on either a man or a woman. They just look very primitive, almost unfinished. They also look like they would leak - definitely not a tight seal so to speak

by Anonymousreply 67March 4, 2018 12:00 AM

CUNTS

by Anonymousreply 68April 16, 2018 1:29 AM

[quote] Some gays (like me) prefer the company of men and lesbians (and women who aren’t nasty bitches).

Yes, but we don't like your company, dear.

by Anonymousreply 69April 16, 2018 1:33 AM

Btw I eat shit.

by Anonymousreply 70April 16, 2018 1:35 AM

R65 So lesbians aren't women or what? Also hullo 2019 coming and still there are only gay and straight? dude...

by Anonymousreply 71December 6, 2018 10:13 PM

R30, Chronological or psychological?

by Anonymousreply 72December 6, 2018 10:45 PM

It doesn't matter what they look like in the dark. It doesn't matter what they look like in glaring light. If a chick in on her back while you're pulling her panties down whether it be day or night, the penis goes "BOING!"

by Anonymousreply 73December 6, 2018 11:02 PM

The two prettiest ones are top row fourth from left, and third row third from left. All the others look a little worse for wear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74December 6, 2018 11:06 PM

Sticking your dick in the thing shit comes out of versus something that self-lubricates.

by Anonymousreply 75December 6, 2018 11:07 PM

Where are the waxed pussies?

by Anonymousreply 76December 6, 2018 11:09 PM

Worn out assholes are worse.

by Anonymousreply 77December 6, 2018 11:09 PM

It's biological. It just works for straight men, somehow. Nature is mystifying.

by Anonymousreply 78December 6, 2018 11:10 PM

Every man to his own liking..as the saying goes... I just think men are more fun to sleep with and they have more bits and pieces to play with than women...just an opinion NoT a fact!

by Anonymousreply 79December 7, 2018 12:20 AM

by Anonymousreply 80September 13, 2020 5:08 AM

I've never seen a trans vagina. Do they look similar to the ones above?

by Anonymousreply 81September 13, 2020 5:39 AM

OP Some even suck on them I hear. Shudder.

by Anonymousreply 82September 13, 2020 5:42 AM

Suck, lick, tongue fuck, the list goes on and on. They can't get enough.

by Anonymousreply 83September 13, 2020 5:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!