Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Medical Examiner Breaks Down As She Describes How Walmart Monster Raped 8 Year-old So Badly Her Privates Were Distorted

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 14, 2018 5:23 PM

What the fuck are you talking about, OP? Any of your ranting related to the crime?

by Anonymousreply 1February 14, 2018 1:17 AM

On the news tonight I saw the footage of her leaving the Walmart with her as the reporter was saying they had found her dead and it twisted my heart.

by Anonymousreply 2February 14, 2018 1:19 AM

OP I wish that child had been spared and it had happened to you

by Anonymousreply 3February 14, 2018 1:24 AM

I followed this case obsessively from when she was just "missing." I was very invested in it. I've corresponded with her father, I did some research that I passed on to law enforcement because I had (and still have) a feeling that her mother was pimping her out. Everything stopped when I read her autopsy report. I've never read another article about her after that because I couldn't get it out of my head.

This man is a monster, obviously, but her mother is even worse. There's no doubt in my mind that her mother was involved. I still can't bring myself to read anything about it, so I don't know if the police have made the connection yet.

by Anonymousreply 4February 14, 2018 1:37 AM

AH YES CHRISTIANITY THE RELIGION OF PEACE!

by Anonymousreply 5February 14, 2018 2:13 AM

I thought the mother might be involved, R4. What a horrible story, I wish I hadn’t read the details.

by Anonymousreply 6February 14, 2018 2:17 AM

“AH YES CHRISTIANITY THE RELIGION OF PEACE!”

Wasn’t there a case of three Iraquis almost disemboweling an American woman? All men are shit. But Christians won’t kill you if you make fun of God.

by Anonymousreply 7February 14, 2018 2:21 AM

[QUOTE]Rao described autopsy photos shown to the jury which pictured hemorrhaging and busted blood vessels around her neck, as a result of her strangulation. Rao could not determine what exactly was used, but she determined the bruise pattern was wide, and generally consistent with an article of clothing, like a t-shirt. The force used during the strangulation was so strong that Cherish suffered skin abrasions as well.

[QUOTE]Rao estimates it would have taken three to five minutes for the girl to die in this manner.

He needs the express lane to the execution chamber. None of that sitting on death row for 10 years crap. After the verdict is read, give him exactly one year to appeal and then give him the axe.

by Anonymousreply 8February 14, 2018 2:23 AM

Torture in prison for this guy. Not a quick, easy death. Just like he inflicted on that little girl.

by Anonymousreply 9February 14, 2018 4:45 PM

This story is truly horrific, but the words "Walmart Monster" made me laugh :/

by Anonymousreply 10February 14, 2018 4:48 PM

Horrible story, but WTF is wrong with the OP?

by Anonymousreply 11February 14, 2018 4:50 PM

The news I heard was unthinkable; that this Mother Monster met this stranger when she was out and about with her 2 or 3 kids.

Monster Man invites them all in his car so they can go to Walmart and Man will buy children clothes. Mother repeated something about Man wanting to buy her child high heels. Moms response was no, mom doesn't even wear heels that eye,

Camera shows Man walking out of store with poor little girl-- the thought of the terror she felt is too much to bear.

I hope her other kids are taken from her

by Anonymousreply 12February 14, 2018 5:06 PM

Apparently the mother was a stripper, father was a sailor and they conceived the little girl during a one night stand. Father and new wife sue for custody. The judge sees that both parents are 'troubled' - the mother struggled with poverty and mental health issues, but with misgivings gives her custody anyway.

According to the DM the other 2 kids were taken away after the murder and adopted by an aunt in Australia.

by Anonymousreply 13February 14, 2018 5:12 PM

It's horrifying stories like this one that makes the parents of Millenials be extra close to their kids at all time.

We blame Millenials for relying on their parents too much even when they are adults but it's these types of news reports that caused the helicopter parenting.

by Anonymousreply 14February 14, 2018 5:13 PM

OP, you should be banned from DL.

The trash out there is unbelievable. It seems to be proliferating.

The 2016 election results are proof.

by Anonymousreply 15February 14, 2018 5:16 PM

OP is blocked

by Anonymousreply 16February 14, 2018 5:22 PM

So, has the "guess which race?" troll released a statement? Oh, wait a minute...never mind.

by Anonymousreply 17February 14, 2018 5:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!