Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Here and Now new HBO series with Holly Hunter and Tim Robbins

Anybody watch it tonight?

by Anonymousreply 15February 27, 2018 10:24 AM

The preview made it look like there was a tranny in it. If there's a tranny in it, I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

by Anonymousreply 1February 12, 2018 3:55 AM

I've got it on my DVR, too many shows on Sunday. I am still watching Divorce though it is not that good.

by Anonymousreply 2February 12, 2018 4:00 AM

It was a little bit hideous, but there is some hot eye candy, some man on man action too. They set up a nice mystery so I may continue watching but making everyone so unlikeable is a big mistake. Holly Hunter acts her tits off as usual.

by Anonymousreply 3February 12, 2018 4:09 AM

Oh it feels a little like the Sally Field Programme, but because it's cable you see some nice man ass and some cuss words

by Anonymousreply 4February 12, 2018 4:10 AM

That Hunter has a voice like metal scraping on metal.

by Anonymousreply 5February 12, 2018 4:15 AM

I watched it. Some hot dudes who can't act, and a shitty script that was all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 6February 12, 2018 4:52 AM

That Ramon character sure is HOT. He looked so familiar. At first I thought it was Avan Jogia, but this guy, Daniel Zovatto, is a much better actor. Avan is pretty bad, but gorgeous to look at (with a big dick), at least Zovatto can act. I first saw Zovatto in "It Follows".

I also recognized the creepy psychiatrist, Peter Macdissi, lots of familiar performers in this series. People Alan Ball has used before. Macdassi always plays creeps, he was the creepy father in that film about a young Arab-American teen getting involved with her neighbor Aaron Eckhart, "Towelhead".

by Anonymousreply 7February 12, 2018 6:18 AM

Existing thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 12, 2018 11:26 AM

A Robbins sex scene with a closeup on his face. No Bueno

by Anonymousreply 9February 14, 2018 7:06 AM

Ramon is hot and male on male sex scene not bad

by Anonymousreply 10February 14, 2018 7:17 AM

Loved it and will watch more. I think Peter Macdissi is Allan Ball's husband.

by Anonymousreply 11February 14, 2018 7:29 AM

Ramon reminds me of Nick on Fear The Walking Dead but better looking, must be the messy hair

by Anonymousreply 12February 14, 2018 7:34 AM

I love that Tim Robbin's character has a full blown depression about the state of the world.

by Anonymousreply 13February 24, 2018 10:31 AM

Official thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 26, 2018 7:08 PM

I usually am a sucker for HBO series, crap I even am watching that SJP Divorce show dreck, but I can't get into this one

by Anonymousreply 15February 27, 2018 10:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!