Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What Foods are You Craving?

I now have an obsessive craving to go to Cowgirls in the West Village for this: Frito® Pie veggie 8.50/beef 9.95 a Texas tradition of a bag of Fritos® w/ beef brisket chili or veggie chili, w/ cheddar, onions, sour cream & jalapeños

With a side of fresh cut fries!!!!

by Anonymousreply 36February 10, 2018 11:43 PM

Cherry Garcia

by Anonymousreply 1February 8, 2018 10:17 PM

Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes from Trader Joe's.

by Anonymousreply 2February 8, 2018 10:18 PM

PBJ sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 3February 8, 2018 10:19 PM

Bacon cheeseburger with fries

by Anonymousreply 4February 8, 2018 10:21 PM

Cauliflower rice

by Anonymousreply 5February 8, 2018 10:22 PM

Chinese: pork fried rice with an order of crab rangoon.

by Anonymousreply 6February 8, 2018 10:24 PM

Some hot, fresh out of the oven, crusty bread.

by Anonymousreply 7February 8, 2018 10:28 PM

Candy, always craving candy. Sour candy is my go to but chocolate covered brittle is also good.

by Anonymousreply 8February 8, 2018 10:51 PM

Olive loaf on a kaiser roll with a slice of Kraft American Cheese.

by Anonymousreply 9February 8, 2018 10:53 PM

Fried chicken tenders and riced cauliflower

by Anonymousreply 10February 8, 2018 11:04 PM

I’m with R7. Fresh bread out of the oven with good butter. Heaven....

by Anonymousreply 11February 8, 2018 11:06 PM

I want a genuine from Philadelphia cheesesteak wit onions.

I think I will place an order from Goldbely($20 per sandwich is a lot tho)

by Anonymousreply 12February 8, 2018 11:09 PM

Cold peanut sesame noodles.

The matzo ball soup from The Rail Line Diner on 23rd St and 9th Ave is the best in town.

Dark chocolate covered raisins from Trader Joes.

by Anonymousreply 13February 8, 2018 11:11 PM

Grape coolaid.

by Anonymousreply 14February 8, 2018 11:14 PM

Hot Chocolate.

I just made some.

Yum.

by Anonymousreply 15February 8, 2018 11:30 PM

Goolahsh

by Anonymousreply 16February 8, 2018 11:35 PM

Uncut Dominican Cock

by Anonymousreply 17February 9, 2018 12:27 AM

With mustard?

by Anonymousreply 18February 9, 2018 1:13 AM

Most the time when I have a food craving, I am clueless to what it is I am craving. I just know I am wanting something, and I will eat a bunch of crap trying to find what it is I am craving, most of the time, I never figure it out.

by Anonymousreply 19February 9, 2018 2:10 AM

I wasn't thinking about it until this thread but my mother use to fry up batches of chicken livers and now I am craving that. I haven't had those in probably 30 years, hopefully the craving will go away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 9, 2018 2:14 AM

I had the god damned pork fried rice and crab rangoon and now I'm bloated like a Thanksgiving Day balloon!

by Anonymousreply 21February 9, 2018 2:33 AM

Chicken fried prime rib with Texas chili and hash

by Anonymousreply 22February 9, 2018 4:30 AM

I live across form Cowgirl - so dangerous. Have to limit it to myself to once a week. I think I crave their frozen margaritas even more. Perfect with chicken fried steak

by Anonymousreply 23February 9, 2018 5:10 PM

Chicken Tikka Masala but then I can't move or walk my dog - I just lay there in a stuffed beyond belief delirium

by Anonymousreply 24February 9, 2018 5:58 PM

FIZZIES!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 9, 2018 6:09 PM

Pistachio and honey ice cream

by Anonymousreply 26February 9, 2018 6:17 PM

Grilled ham and cheese

by Anonymousreply 27February 9, 2018 6:39 PM

R25 I only liked the root beer flavor!

by Anonymousreply 28February 9, 2018 6:40 PM

That Cowgirls sounds fantastic , OP

by Anonymousreply 29February 9, 2018 6:48 PM

A pastrami sandwich from Katz's Deli in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 30February 9, 2018 6:53 PM

What I always crave, Chinese take out. It's way too unhealthy to eat often so I just crave for months between giving in and placing an order. Also it's damn expensive these days for the cheapest ingredients.

by Anonymousreply 31February 9, 2018 7:01 PM

Actually, currently the best pastrami in NY city is the one they serve at one of the only kosher delis left in Brooklyn on Coney Island Ave. right off Ave. J. I can't remember the name but it's heaven. It melts in your mouth and they have great fries and slaw. Stay away from the potato salad. It sucks and their hot dogs are bland and lousy and about 5 dollars each. They do have Dr. Browns soda which I love. It's the only sugar or HFCS sweetened drink I ever have. I'll do diet soda but I usually never drink calories. I make an exception for Dr. Browns. Of course I only go there a couple times a year. Very expensive. Good neighborhood though and decent parking M-Thursday. That famous pizza place is nearby on 14th St. and Ave. J but I can't for the life of me understand why people wait hours on line to get in there. I give his pizza a grade of it sucks too.

by Anonymousreply 32February 9, 2018 7:35 PM

R30 That's the deli where Michael Che and his friends are eating in the SNL opening/introduction of cast.

by Anonymousreply 33February 9, 2018 7:44 PM

Katz's has been around before any of them were born. To native NY'ers from back in the day it was just the neighborhood deli. We didn't need any celebrities to make us want to go there. And it wasn't by any means the best deli. Also Katz's isn't kosher and never has been. There was a much better kosher deli a couple of doors down from it and an even better one on Delancey Street. Just about every neighborhood throughout all of NYC had wonderful Delis back in the day. Why Katz's became the famous one I still don't know.

by Anonymousreply 34February 9, 2018 8:04 PM

Yonah Schimmel sauerkraut knish

by Anonymousreply 35February 10, 2018 11:31 PM

I live in the Atlanta area and it's been raining like crazy for two days with more on the way. No sunshine. So all I want to do is eat and cuddle in a blanket and watch TV. I'm craving potato chips and pancakes. not at the same time, but that's what I want.

by Anonymousreply 36February 10, 2018 11:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!