Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alexander Polinsky - Scott Baio Homophobic Towards Me At Age 11 on Charles In Charge

Saying in a statement

"He yelled at me and called me various homophobic slurs.”

Scott Baio knew 11-year-old Alexander Polinsky was gay?

by Anonymousreply 11June 30, 2018 10:47 AM

Baio is turning out to be a nasty piece of work: right wing Republican who is a homophobe and who sexually abuses girls

by Anonymousreply 1February 8, 2018 3:35 PM

When will Josie Davis speak? She has totally ignored these stories about her former costars, even though she is on twitter everyday.

by Anonymousreply 2February 8, 2018 3:56 PM

Betcha he grabs,

Betcha he pokes,

Betcha he winks at his unfunny jokes.

Bet I know how far out she was grossed.

Frankly, I'd rather have Donny Most!

by Anonymousreply 3February 8, 2018 4:02 PM

He's also support Nicole Eggert's sex abuse accusation.

[quote]“Working on the set of Charles in Charge from age 11 to 15 was no picnic, it was a toxic environment,” Polinsky said in the statement. “I witnessed Scott Baio acting inappropriately towards Nicole Eggert during my first year of working on the show. I walked in on them together behind the set. Nicole was on Scott’s lap and he did not appreciate my intrusion. He yelled at me and called me various homophobic slurs.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 8, 2018 6:23 PM

* supporting

by Anonymousreply 5February 8, 2018 6:28 PM

Did Leo know when he used to visit the set?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 14, 2018 3:44 PM

Maybe he dialed the phone with a pencil

by Anonymousreply 7February 14, 2018 3:47 PM

Oh please Nell Carter used to call me the "n word" constantly.

by Anonymousreply 8February 14, 2018 3:49 PM

I hate Scott Baio and relish in his ultimate destruction!!!! He is a hateful bigoted has-been who should be deported back to Italy!

by Anonymousreply 9February 14, 2018 3:56 PM

r9 or at least back to Brooklyn.

by Anonymousreply 10February 14, 2018 3:59 PM
by Anonymousreply 11June 30, 2018 10:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!