Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I hate Chris Cuomo's new show on CNN

He's not a natural interviewer so comes across as trying too hard.

I can't watch more than a few minutes before I change channels.

by Anonymousreply 32November 30, 2018 12:03 AM

He's AWFUL. Unable to shut up, steps on the guest's responses, doesn't give them a chance to even respond.

by Anonymousreply 1January 23, 2018 8:39 PM

I can't stand Chris Cuomo. He needs to show people how smart and smug he is and he's a fucking know it all. obnoxious too. I had relatives like him. italian cousins who were a pain in the ass at holiday dinners. And then they died. I wish he'd just produce three or four documentaries a year and disappear. I can't believe I thought he was cute at one time. But then his personality got in the way.

by Anonymousreply 2January 23, 2018 8:39 PM

He’s pretending to be a journalist. He’s a mimbo. Someone on here said that before he landed CNN, he would call their agency repeatedly to get quoted in a story they were doing.

by Anonymousreply 3January 23, 2018 9:04 PM

Agree. He's a terribke interviewer and does not have pleasant speech delivery. Anderson might as well get his hour back.

I'd move Jake to 8, Anderson to 9 (nobody will beat Rachel anyway and he's terrible) and Don at 10.

by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2018 9:17 PM

I only watch when most the other news channels all have commercials and that is about all I can stand. Last night I caught more of him arguing with Kelleyanne, and it just seems so silly both of them talking over each other, so you can't understand what either are saying, which is fine with me since neither of them have anything worth hearing.

by Anonymousreply 5January 23, 2018 10:39 PM

CNN needs to shelve him pronto.

by Anonymousreply 6January 23, 2018 10:55 PM

He’s stiff and scripted down to tight. I hate the show. CNN is a wasteland.

by Anonymousreply 7January 23, 2018 10:58 PM

Agree. Unwatchable.

by Anonymousreply 8January 23, 2018 11:33 PM

Who's show did he replace? Don Easy Squeezy 🍋?

by Anonymousreply 9January 23, 2018 11:49 PM

And why is he always in extreme close-up??? His head looks twice the size of everyone else when they share the screen.

by Anonymousreply 10November 28, 2018 5:02 AM

He patted Corey Lewandowski’s arm tonight and it looked rather aggressive. I’m sure we wanted to punch him out.

by Anonymousreply 11November 28, 2018 5:36 AM

I like him, but hate him when excessively compliments his guests. It seems so smarmy and creepy.

by Anonymousreply 12November 28, 2018 6:09 AM

A friend of mine is good childhood friends with his wife who is very nice and down to earth despite her WASP lineage . He on the other hand is an Insufferable a-hole with a massive ego . Shame , because he’s the only Cuomo who’s cute .

by Anonymousreply 13November 28, 2018 6:57 AM

He needs to stop trying to make #Let'sGetIntoIt happen.

by Anonymousreply 14November 28, 2018 7:13 AM

R13, I thought that his wife was foreign born? No?

by Anonymousreply 15November 28, 2018 7:19 AM

Cuomo is going nowhere. His ratings are better than the other guys at CNN.

by Anonymousreply 16November 28, 2018 7:34 AM

He's fine AF. I think he treats his guests well. If you want to see someone talk over their guests endlessly, that's Chris Matthews on MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 17November 28, 2018 8:01 AM

[quote]Cuomo is going nowhere. His ratings are better than the other guys at CNN.

link.

by Anonymousreply 18November 28, 2018 9:34 AM

[quote]A friend of mine is good childhood friends with his wife who is very nice and down to earth despite her WASP lineage .

Down to Earth, as opposed to where?

by Anonymousreply 19November 28, 2018 9:35 AM

[quote]Agree. He's a terribke interviewer and does not have pleasant speech delivery. Anderson might as well get his hour back.

UGH. Cooper is everything that you people say Cuomo is....except the aggressive part. Talking about a mimbo. I watch Blitzer--Love him and then Burnett and skim through the others. I also love (read: What to fuck) Van Jones, but he's ALMOST watchable. He needs a little more time in the oven tho.

by Anonymousreply 20November 28, 2018 10:20 AM

CNNs ratings have them at 15th in Oct.

Behind HGTV & just ahead of Lifetime.

Embarrassing. They should mass-suicide on air.

by Anonymousreply 21November 28, 2018 11:50 AM

It's "let's get AFTER it" - which is even worse. And I can't tolerate his prolonged schmoozing with Don Lemon (who I love). Shut UP already!

by Anonymousreply 22November 28, 2018 3:52 PM

Yep, love Don Lemon. I like Van Jones too.

by Anonymousreply 23November 28, 2018 10:50 PM

[quote]I like Van Jones too.

Kill yourself.

by Anonymousreply 24November 28, 2018 10:53 PM

He was much better in the morning, he is unbearable at night. Thought I don't think the format does him any favours. He Books K Conjob, Leedowski, Ghouliani, etc, I see them....click. The one on one format does not work, especially for him.

by Anonymousreply 25November 28, 2018 11:00 PM

[quote]It's "let's get AFTER it"

That doesn't even make sense.

by Anonymousreply 26November 28, 2018 11:13 PM

Why is he always yelling? He screams his opinions and questions. To a bigger point CNN is the Entertainment Tonight of national news. Fox is bad because it is state television. CNN is bad because they made Trump and feed off his celebrity and call it news. MSNBC is the best- even in the middle of the afternoon they have intelligent people discussing things calmly. Everything is " Breaking News" so they can catch the guy at the airport's eye.

by Anonymousreply 27November 28, 2018 11:13 PM

Totally unwatchable. I often wonder why people bother being on his show when they know what he's like and what to expect. It's just silly.

by Anonymousreply 28November 28, 2018 11:14 PM

R18, you can check the daily cable ratings at showbuzzdaily.com

Cuomo is doing more than enough to keep his slot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 29, 2018 7:26 AM

R:15 Cristina is of the WASPy crowd though her mother’s Brazilian ( so she’s not tecnically a WASP) , but grew up in the socialite circles and was definitely a Long Island lovely and Cornell grad. Daddy is a high powered attorney . She’s super sweet and non-affected , despite her upbringing ( Unlike her husband) Class act she is . He is not . I think her father isn’t crazy about Chris .

by Anonymousreply 30November 29, 2018 7:51 AM

Of course he has a huge ego, he's the least accomplished of all the men in his family. You gotta compensate.

by Anonymousreply 31November 29, 2018 11:47 PM

I watch because he's so pretty.

by Anonymousreply 32November 30, 2018 12:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!