Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

And the Actor goes to . . . Gary Oldman.

BWAH HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 22February 4, 2018 5:15 AM

A racist playing a racist.

by Anonymousreply 1January 22, 2018 1:50 AM

I don't understand why people are so angry about him and the accolades he's getting.

by Anonymousreply 2January 22, 2018 1:51 AM

It's only the Bruised Peach Fanboy Pedo group that hates Oldman.

by Anonymousreply 3January 22, 2018 1:52 AM

"Mel Gibson is in a town that’s run by Jews and he said the wrong thing because he’s actually bitten the hand that I guess has fed him. But some Jewish guy in his office somewhere hasn’t turned and said, 'That fucking kraut' or 'Fuck those Germans,' whatever it is?"

"Alec calling someone an F-A-G in the street while he’s pissed off coming out of his building because they won’t leave him alone? I don’t blame him."

- Gary Oldman

by Anonymousreply 4January 22, 2018 1:52 AM

Timothée was ROBBED! There will be riots in HK tonight. So pissed.

by Anonymousreply 5January 22, 2018 1:53 AM

I hate Timmy’s not winning but Gary’s clip looked great and his speech was also great.

Maybe Oldman will be revealed to be a serial killer.

by Anonymousreply 6January 22, 2018 1:53 AM

So predictable at this point zzz. Happy for the reluctant Sirius. Do you think doing the awards circuit with his homely hag wife #5 is helping his everyman persona?

by Anonymousreply 7January 22, 2018 2:00 AM

r2 Are people really angry or is this just a DL thing?

by Anonymousreply 8January 22, 2018 2:27 AM

If you read his 2014 Playboy interview, there's no way in hell he didn't vote for Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 22, 2018 2:27 AM

It's only the Bruised Peach Fanboy Pedo group that hates Oldman.

by Anonymousreply 10January 22, 2018 2:31 AM

No one knows if he's a citizen, or pr who can't vote.

by Anonymousreply 11January 22, 2018 2:38 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 4, 2018 1:57 AM

R5 - why would the people of Hong Kong riot over the SAG award?

by Anonymousreply 13February 4, 2018 2:17 AM

[QUOTE] Timothée was ROBBED! There will be riots in HK tonight. So piss

There were no riots because no one cared. He sucks.

by Anonymousreply 14February 4, 2018 2:41 AM

I don't want him to win, not because of his 'dark past' but because I watched Darkest Hour and he was boring in it. What the fuck - give it to the Get Out guy just to piss off the fat orange cheeto in chief.

by Anonymousreply 15February 4, 2018 3:02 AM

OP -" and the ACTOR goes to..."? Are you functionally retarded or did you have a head injury along the way?

It's the OSCAR goes to, fucktard.

by Anonymousreply 16February 4, 2018 3:04 AM

The Actor is what the SAG Awards award is named.

by Anonymousreply 17February 4, 2018 3:06 AM

Well puss my kissy, my bad!

by Anonymousreply 18February 4, 2018 3:07 AM

OMG r16 how embarrassing for you.

by Anonymousreply 19February 4, 2018 3:10 AM

[quote]OP -" and the ACTOR goes to..."? Are you functionally retarded or did you have a head injury along the way? It's the OSCAR goes to, fucktard.

Look at the date of the original post, you fucking retard. It was from the night of the SAG awards.

by Anonymousreply 20February 4, 2018 3:11 AM

He was fucking brilliant in Darkest Hour. I hope he wins.

It's not a good husband or citizenship award for Christ's sake.

by Anonymousreply 21February 4, 2018 4:45 AM

Gary Oldman has had some amazing performances in his career but this is your typical middlebrow Oscar-bait schlock with a performance that is all about nailing down mannerisms and speech patterns. Is it by Weinstein, because it sure looks like something he would push come the Academy Awards season?

by Anonymousreply 22February 4, 2018 5:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!