Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The beautiful romance of Martha Raye and Mark Harris

I always thought it was so sweet that she found Love again at that age. Mark sure was a hunk! Martha was a lucky girl having him in bed every night!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 6, 2018 1:28 PM

OP= Dora Dumbfuck

by Anonymousreply 1January 6, 2018 3:11 AM

From the DL Archives. Looks like that thread also got the same amount of interest as this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 6, 2018 3:26 AM

Thank you for this thread!

Years ago, one of those late night comedy shows (Mad, SNL, or something else) did a bit showing Mark Harris and Martha Raye being interviewed. Raye was represented by a big doll that Mark would swing around, trying to convince the interviewer she was alive. It was hilarious.

Anyone remember that skit?

by Anonymousreply 3January 6, 2018 3:54 AM

Jerry Herman always said that, of all the ladies who played Dolly, Raye was the bitchiest.

by Anonymousreply 4January 6, 2018 3:57 AM

Whatever happened to him?

by Anonymousreply 5January 6, 2018 4:02 AM

Mark was one of the best Howard Stern Show guests of all time. I used to love his appearances.

by Anonymousreply 6January 6, 2018 4:05 AM

A love for the ages!

by Anonymousreply 7January 6, 2018 4:06 AM

He's the precursor to Anna Nicole Smith.

by Anonymousreply 8January 6, 2018 4:09 AM

He used to claim they fucked like rabbits but I always assumed it never went past him placing his cock in her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 9January 6, 2018 5:43 AM

Ewwwww. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 10January 6, 2018 6:01 AM

Martha Raye and Mark Harris fucked rabbits?!

by Anonymousreply 11January 6, 2018 6:05 AM

She had the fake choppers. No doubt she took them out when she blew him. A gumjob.

by Anonymousreply 12January 6, 2018 6:26 AM

She tried to divorce him but didn’t have a leg to stand on.

by Anonymousreply 13January 6, 2018 6:50 AM

I loved when Howard Stern made fun of him for the way he pronounced her name.....Maaaahtha. Still makes me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 14January 6, 2018 6:56 AM

I loved him on Howard. He always had some scheme that was finally gonna be his breakthru into show biz. His lover Dah-veed. Those horribly funny songs he was always recording. He was a good sport and it was all in good fun.

by Anonymousreply 15January 6, 2018 7:01 AM

Did he eat her dried out pussy?

by Anonymousreply 16January 6, 2018 12:39 PM

He snacked on her snatch. Yummy!!

by Anonymousreply 17January 6, 2018 1:01 PM

Once while Harris was guesting on Stern, a male caller who had lived in the same suburban neighborhood as Mark and his first wife said that Mark used to hit on all the straight married dads.

by Anonymousreply 18January 6, 2018 1:02 PM

One of the great moments on live TV, I think it was on Phil Donahue. Mark was the guest and someone asked from the audience, why he wanted to marry an old lady. Mark replied, in his best NY gay accent, "She is NOT and old lady!! MAAHTHA RAAAYE IS A LEGEN' IN HUH OWN TOYME!!!

by Anonymousreply 19January 6, 2018 1:17 PM

I refuse to believe they ever had sex. She was barely alive for the duration of their “marriage.” Did she even know she was marrying him? I saw a clip of one of those Howard Stern things where Harris is showing them the house, and Raye doesn’t seem to know she’s in this world.

by Anonymousreply 20January 6, 2018 1:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!