Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why Does Hollywood Hate Annette Bening

First she lost the Oscar four times. Then last year (in a particularly weak year for women's roles) she doesn't even get Oscar nominated for her stunning work in "20th Century Woman" (Oscar going to the over-hyped Emma Stone).

Now she turned in another Oscar buzzing performance as Gloria Grahame in "Film Stars Don't Die in Liverpool" and is shut out of the Golden Globes. Doubtful she will get Oscar nominated now that she is off the Golden Globes list.

So why does Hollywood HATE Annette Bening? What did she do to piss people off?

by Anonymousreply 100December 27, 2019 6:52 AM

She's obviously not Oscar material.

by Anonymousreply 1December 11, 2017 1:21 PM

She's good, but seems lazy to me and always been inaccessible which reads as cold to me anyway. Gotta put yourself out there however much you despise it or everone forgets about you. She should've made one movie after another either in the 90s or the 00s even a few stinkbombs thrown into the mix would've been ok. At least if she'd made a couple of dumb movies that get shown on basic tv channels too often that would be a sort of advertising for her brand.

by Anonymousreply 2December 11, 2017 4:17 PM

some people aren't obsessed with peer given awards, they just enjoy good work and get enough satisfaction from it. insecure folks who need constant validation need trophies.

by Anonymousreply 3December 11, 2017 4:22 PM

Not only snubbed for Golden Globe but now SAG as well

by Anonymousreply 4December 13, 2017 5:20 PM

They should hate her for mutilating her daughter and enabling her to become a gayface minstrel.

by Anonymousreply 5December 13, 2017 5:23 PM

20th Century Women was BORE

by Anonymousreply 6December 13, 2017 5:24 PM

Can someone get Glenn to answer, OP? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 7December 13, 2017 5:24 PM

She seems boring

by Anonymousreply 8December 13, 2017 5:25 PM

OP - Annette Bening

by Anonymousreply 9December 13, 2017 5:30 PM

To me, she seems to be acting/reacting in her own head, not with her co-actors. Her smile is forced and uncomfortable to watch.

She should have won for The Grifters or American Beauty. None of her other performances were great enough to outshine her competition.

Hollywood likes Annette Bening and continues to give her worthy parts, but nothing transcendent occurs.

by Anonymousreply 10December 13, 2017 5:30 PM

She never transitioned into Action Films. I find that problematic.

by Anonymousreply 11December 13, 2017 5:38 PM

[quote]she doesn't even get Oscar nominated for her stunning work in "20th Century Woman"

What, do you work for Salem cigarettes?

by Anonymousreply 12December 13, 2017 5:49 PM

To be honest, I was not impressed with her performance in FILM STARS DON'T DIE... She was portraying an aging, needy, self-centered actress. How much of a stretch could that have been?

by Anonymousreply 13December 13, 2017 6:09 PM

I think she lost momentum as an actress when she married Beatty and started cranking out kids in the 90s. If she had more of a stellar body of work she may have beat Portman for pretty much a career Oscar.

Beatty doesn’t have the pull in Hollywood and I think the industry always has been jealous of him. They threw him a bone with a directing Oscar for Reds but it was telling when the film lost best pic to Chariots of Fire.

He’s tried to get her an Oscar for years by cajoling and schmoozing but it hasn’t worked. She deserved a nomination last year (I would’ve taken out Ruth Negga) but alas nothing.

by Anonymousreply 14December 13, 2017 6:11 PM

1) Because she's ugly 2) Because her acting is average 3) Because she's old

by Anonymousreply 15December 13, 2017 6:16 PM

She good.

by Anonymousreply 16December 13, 2017 6:25 PM

She is NOT ugly, r15!

by Anonymousreply 17December 13, 2017 9:52 PM

I can’t wait to see her new movie. She showed a clip on Fallon last night, and it looks very charming. Also, Jamie Bell looks hot and disco dances.

by Anonymousreply 18December 13, 2017 10:17 PM

Hollywood has been very kind to her. 4 Oscar nominations, 2 Golden Globes, 2 SAG awards and a BAFTA are damn good for an actress who doesn't have a particularly large body of work.

I liked her a lot in The Grifters but found her shrill and over-the-top in American Beauty. I don't think it's an outrage that she hasn't won an Oscar yet.

by Anonymousreply 19December 13, 2017 10:47 PM

She wasn't even good in The Grifters. She was the Naked Body. Angelica Huston was the good one in The Grifters.

by Anonymousreply 20December 13, 2017 10:49 PM

if you have not watch Mrs. Harris with Annette and Sir Ben Kingsley, just to name a few you are SO missing out on a GREAT movie and performances.

Seriously WATCH IT....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 13, 2017 11:34 PM

I loved her in American Beauty. I grew up with a mother EXACTLY like her and she captured it so well that it was chilling. Some might find her shrill and over the top, but so is my mother.

by Anonymousreply 22December 13, 2017 11:38 PM

r22 you are correct she was Amazing in AB........ a real WHOA performance....

by Anonymousreply 23December 13, 2017 11:40 PM

She’s a good actress.

She did an interview on NPR today and she had this haughty, humorless tone. She was letting everyone know how *intelligent* she is. She was dropping names all over the place and explained to the listening audience who Stella Adler was, as if everyone is stupid. New Yorkers who listen to NPR KNOW who Stella Adler is. Jesus.

Her interview really turned me off. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 24December 13, 2017 11:43 PM

That's too bad R24. She is a good actress, I've always liked her but maybe she doesn't really connect with the heart of American audiences, if that makes sense. I've always loved her but I'm from Europe, so maybe that's why.

by Anonymousreply 25December 13, 2017 11:51 PM

Yeah maybe she doesn't have that likability thing that American audiences apparently need. She's occasionally cold. She and Judy Davis remind me a lot of each other. Neither of them really ever clicked in the states.

by Anonymousreply 26December 13, 2017 11:56 PM

R19 true. It’s not like she’s been unrecognized. She’s Mrs. Warren Beatty. She works in pretty good films and doesn’t do shit like Transformers 58. She’s talented enough to win an Oscar but it just hasn’t been her lucky year yet. Lots of talented actors have never won but she’s young enough still to pull it off one day.

Not all eyes weep for her.

by Anonymousreply 27December 13, 2017 11:59 PM

She played a horrible dyke in THE KIDS ARE ALL RIGHT. And I should know.

by Anonymousreply 28December 14, 2017 12:05 AM

Ms. Bening comes across as a tad affected, no?

by Anonymousreply 29December 14, 2017 12:08 AM

She's not that talented. She's a democrat. She married Warren Beatty.

by Anonymousreply 30December 14, 2017 12:32 AM

I think her problem is that her films are not much promoted by the studios. They never have momentum, are never that much pushed in the medias. Therefore she is not in the conversations about nominees, etc.

by Anonymousreply 31December 14, 2017 12:34 AM

She comes across as a humorless, passive-aggressive Canadian.

by Anonymousreply 32December 14, 2017 12:37 AM

She seems uptight and preachy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 14, 2017 12:40 AM

I think that she slowed her work down to be a wife and mother. I think she has taken jobs that she wanted to do. Good or bad, she gets better with every role.

It is very true that Mr Beatty has schmoozed and helped actors win Oscars (as mentioned upthread), but Annette has not won one. Oscars are often given to actors who take controversial roles at parts that are way out of their normal roles—and do a great job. Has she been playing it safe so to speak?

Something else about her...I always heard she was from Kansas, born and raised, and lately I hear that she was raised in New England? What’s up with that?

by Anonymousreply 34December 14, 2017 12:41 AM

She's not a classic beauty. And she's married to Warren Beatty - Hollywood probably thinks that this is her consolation for not winning an Oscar.

She's an okay actress but not a great one.

by Anonymousreply 35December 14, 2017 12:41 AM

She had some great momentum in the early '90s with The Grifters and Bugsy. Also her performance in Valmont. She then went on to marry Warren Beatty and since then, she has worked but she never seemed to get the same momentum as those early films where she showed so much promise. She took off three years between Bugsy and Love Affair (both with Warren). She has worked steadily since but she hasn't amassed a strong body of work. Lots of flops like the Women and ho-hum pictures.

However, she was really great in Being Julia. A DL fave I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 36December 14, 2017 12:42 AM

Yes, but after four losses, she's still working in good, prestige projects, not doing Hollywood Game Night like some double Oscar Winners

by Anonymousreply 37December 14, 2017 12:42 AM

She is pushing 60 and still gets A-list roles

by Anonymousreply 38December 14, 2017 12:43 AM

I give her credit for having 4 children with His Highness Warren Beatty - and she probably did most of the work with them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39December 14, 2017 12:46 AM

She reminds me of G. Always bridesmaids.

by Anonymousreply 40December 14, 2017 12:46 AM

I'd like to amend my previous response to add that she's a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 41December 14, 2017 12:47 AM

I'm so happy I'm not the most despised double Oscar winner.

by Anonymousreply 42December 14, 2017 12:50 AM

I also respect her for not giving in and going the Botox route. She's got wicked crow's feet and yet it adds to her performances and their maturity.

by Anonymousreply 43December 14, 2017 12:51 AM

Annette made Hollywood history by being the only actress to bag the big one Warren Beatty, getting pregnant, marrying him, and staying with him in wedded bliss. She deserves a special trophy for that one alone!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 14, 2017 12:54 AM

Have yet to see Being Julia - it's on my list! I'll be seeing the movie about Gloria Grahame, on my list too. Loved her in Running With Scissors, I thought that movie was great, although apparently no one's seen it or those who did, hated it.

by Anonymousreply 45December 14, 2017 9:59 AM

Hate her? We don't even know her. Isn't she Jack Nicholson's nursemaid or something?

by Anonymousreply 46December 14, 2017 10:11 AM

Winning an Oscar is indicative of nothing.

Nothing!

by Anonymousreply 47December 14, 2017 11:49 AM

She’s boring and I can’t stand her voice. And you just know that she’s a mess in her personal life, with her self loathing lesbian daughter and all

by Anonymousreply 48December 14, 2017 12:50 PM

She's always seemed older than she is. I remember a few years ago, when August Osage County was cast, a film guy -- either David Poland or Dave Karger -- said they should have cast Annette Bening as the mother and Jodie Foster as the eldest daughter! I had a good laugh about that, but I understand why the guy said that. Annette seems more like a Meryl contemporary than a Jodie contemporary even though she's only five or six years older than Jodie.

by Anonymousreply 49December 14, 2017 7:34 PM

That could have worked, R49.

by Anonymousreply 50December 14, 2017 7:36 PM

I agree R50.

by Anonymousreply 51December 14, 2017 8:26 PM

Even M with Jodie Foster might have made a better film.

by Anonymousreply 52December 14, 2017 8:35 PM

Hey, when is the Liverpool movie coming out? Has anyone seen it?

by Anonymousreply 53December 19, 2017 11:22 PM

Blame it on Meryl.

by Anonymousreply 54December 19, 2017 11:24 PM

I always thought she had this air of superiority, like she was too good for the peasants and she got that way very early on. Marrying Hollywood royalty inflated her even more. I personally felt she was VERY lucky to be sitting in the front rows with her husband and people like Jack Nicholson, Robert DeNiro, Dustin Hoffman, etc.

by Anonymousreply 55December 19, 2017 11:26 PM

She's best at playing bitches and sociopaths. But she wants to play vulnerable and mommy-cuddly and it just doesn't work.

She should play Sante Kimes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56December 19, 2017 11:28 PM

R43 She has had expert laser resurfacing on her face, and looks great. The laser work won't get rid of the larger wrinkles, but it leaves the skin bright.

by Anonymousreply 57December 20, 2017 2:46 AM

Annette Bening is one of the great actresses. She was robbed of the Oscar for American Beauty. She was brilliant. Great too in The Grifters. She's outstanding in everything. Give her a goddamn Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 58December 20, 2017 3:44 AM

No one was going to beat Swank that year. Besides, Bening's performance borders on camp. It's so overwrought and desperate. She was lucky to even get a nomination.

by Anonymousreply 59December 20, 2017 4:28 AM

Bening appears snooty perhaps...because she was a stage actress .....

She began her career on stage with the Colorado Shakespeare Festival company in 1980, and played Lady Macbeth in 1984 at the American Conservatory Theatre.

She was nominated for the 1987 Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Play for her Broadway debut in Coastal Disturbances.

She's good. Probably has made some crap movies, but hell, who hasn't......

by Anonymousreply 60December 20, 2017 4:46 AM

i forgot to add, not that anyone gives a hoot:

She was a member of the acting company at the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco while studying acting as part of the Advanced Theatre Training Program.

There, she starred in such productions as Shakespeare's Macbeth as Lady Macbeth. Bening also starred in productions of Pygmalion and The Cherry Orchard at the Denver Center Theatre Company during the 1985–86 season.

she's has chops.

by Anonymousreply 61December 20, 2017 4:50 AM

We love you, Annette!

by Anonymousreply 62December 20, 2017 4:56 AM

She has the same problem Hillary did. She comes off as too strong. Hollywood thinks she doesn't need an Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 63December 20, 2017 4:59 AM

i didn't know it but

Bening married choreographer J. Steven White on May 26, 1984. They divorced in 1991.

Bening married Warren Beatty on March 3, 1992. They have four children.[19]

Bening was ordained as a minister by the Universal Life Church Monastery.[

by Anonymousreply 64December 20, 2017 4:59 AM

She's a horrible lay.

by Anonymousreply 65December 20, 2017 5:09 AM

Her pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 66December 20, 2017 5:17 AM

She's a superb actress. Probably doesn't care if she has an Oscar or not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67December 20, 2017 5:45 AM

Since when is Annette Bening not considered pretty? That's the first I heard.

by Anonymousreply 68December 20, 2017 6:51 AM

Jesus Christ. Thank god for R67 and r58. Bening is so good you can't find the flash or begging in her work. Being Julia is what they used to call a Tour De Force. No one has given a wittier, more sympathetic, insightful or scandalous portrayal of an actress on screen. Ok, Bette Davis in All About Eve was good. Also Annette's better than beautiful, she positively radiant and sexy and substantial. She played the kittenish Myra in The Grifters when she was well into her thirties and she played her like a knowing little tootsie. It's a great film and great work. American Beauty doesn't work on a number of levels but it's not Bening's fault. She gives a gutsy comic performance. She would have been wonderful in August Osage County with or without Jodie. Julia Roberts did fine work in that piece of crap.

So many terrible and oh so predictable opinions on Datalounge. Bening may not be the type who wins Oscars. Neither is Julianne Moore. They gave her one for her least impressive performance in a movie of the week. I think it's time for the Oscars to finally lose prominence. It's mostly shit and fucking around and it's your year. Bening is intelligent and doesn't beg for attention, but she's not as remote as Kidman or Foster. She's fun at the roundtables, serious about the work but self deprecating. She's a much more convincing actress, wife and mother than a certain 3 time Oscar winner who lies on and off screen.

Everyone should see Being Julia btw. The climactic act is a disaster but the film is a lot of fun. Stylish and touching. It's a grande performance without the grandiosity that some others would make of it. She's very pretty indeed and Bening is also extremely talented. She excels in high comedy and subtle drama. Enough.

by Anonymousreply 69December 20, 2017 7:05 AM

Her pussy still stinks.

by Anonymousreply 70December 20, 2017 7:27 AM

She probably would rather Warren get the awards.

by Anonymousreply 71December 20, 2017 7:42 AM

He's made nothing but shit for years now.

by Anonymousreply 72December 20, 2017 9:00 AM

She’s great in Being Julia but it reeks of vanity project. The film has no reason to exist other than for her to give that performance.

Loved her in 20th C Women. Great film.

Hollywood is funny about her and I think it goes back to her nabbing Beatty. It was very telling that Bugsy received like 10 nominations but she never figured into it with her performance as Virginia, which was as good as any other that year.

by Anonymousreply 73December 20, 2017 10:06 AM

Every actress of Annette's caliber wants an Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 74December 20, 2017 11:51 AM

Thank you R69. Like I said, one of my favourite actresses.

by Anonymousreply 75December 20, 2017 2:01 PM

Alright, R69, I'll check out Being Julia on your recommendation.

by Anonymousreply 76December 20, 2017 4:59 PM

Annette Bening is sublime. I love her in everything I've seen her in. Would be great to see a lead role created for her in a Downton Abbey-calibre series.

by Anonymousreply 77December 20, 2017 7:01 PM

She was great in The Grifters. After that she descended into painfully mannered performances, drenched in artifice and desperation to finally snag that elusive Academy Award.

by Anonymousreply 78December 20, 2017 10:08 PM

R69 = Annette

by Anonymousreply 79December 20, 2017 10:30 PM

"...she descended into painfully mannered performances..."

Hardly. She's one of the best actresses in Hollywood. She elevates everything she's in.

by Anonymousreply 80December 20, 2017 11:12 PM

Bump. Just finished watching “Being Julia” for the first time. Not much of a story. Annette looked wonderful, giggled and cackled a lot. I think I’ll pretty much forget it.

by Anonymousreply 81November 2, 2019 9:18 PM

Pumping 4 kids - after Bugsy, she was offered Catwoman in [italic]Batman Returns[/italic], but got pregnant. Later she was offered the female in [italic]Disclosure[/italic],but got pregnant.

She aged out of a lot of roles by the time she stopped having kids. So, she makes movies when she wants or can.

by Anonymousreply 82November 2, 2019 10:51 PM

Benning chooses great parts more so than great movies. Those projects she does choose are often lower budget projects that she stars in—and it’s hard to get audiences to watch those movies. (Which is why Glenn Close lost the Oscar for The Wife). Ever since she dropped out of Freaky Friday she’s been content to do her own thing and not chase after studio work. Also she raised four kids.

I know someone who worked on their staff for over a year and only had nice things to say about both her and her husband. Low drama. Good kids. Happy house and staff—liked the job and liked them.

by Anonymousreply 83November 2, 2019 11:09 PM

Cool, R83. I've always loved Annette Bening (Valmont), but again I'm from Europe (not the poster upthread). She's one of the great American actresses, but her career and the recognition she gets don't really show it. She was masterful in Being Julia, I don't think anybody else could have played that part the way she did. I think I'll watch it again soon.

by Anonymousreply 84December 26, 2019 4:20 PM

The Oscar usually goes to the best role, and the recipient is whoever was lucky enough to get that role.

by Anonymousreply 85December 26, 2019 4:31 PM

I think she's a great actress, robbed of The Oscar for AMERICAN BEAUTY and BEING JULIA. She's due and she'll get one someday. And not attractive? Where are your eyes??

by Anonymousreply 86December 26, 2019 4:39 PM

Also will add to the chorus of Annette’s great work. Was shocked that Swank was lauded with an Oscar over her.

Began to see then that Oscars - or other awards - aren’t representative of stellar performances. In fact when individuals like JLo are nominated for roles (that they are essentially living in their lives), it begins to verge on the farcical.

Also think we (in the US) tend to be hypnotized by the “flash and sizzle” of things and others (in Europe?) can appreciate a bit more depth, nuance and substantive performances.

by Anonymousreply 87December 26, 2019 4:51 PM

Does boring movies now. I loved her in American Beauty and The Grifters. Those are the movies she should have gotten her Oscar. Seemed over it in Toronto. Bitchy and boried with promoting The Report.

by Anonymousreply 88December 26, 2019 4:58 PM

She was very good in the heartbreaking The Face of Love with Ed Harris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89December 26, 2019 5:00 PM

I knew something was up when Bening failed to win any nominations for Bugsy. Best Actress? Best Supporting Actress? But Hollywood was like, “You chose Warren.” I think she’s always been resented for backing out of Catwoman for Burton in Batman Returns.

If she had actually murdered her husband in American Beauty she might’ve stood a better chance of winning. Otherwise her character was sidelined by re-shoots while the film was being audience tested.

Being Julia only existed to win Bening an Oscar and thus, despite her sly performance, it was too Oscar bait-y to actually win.

She should’ve won for 21C Women.

by Anonymousreply 90December 26, 2019 5:11 PM

She's just okay.

by Anonymousreply 91December 26, 2019 5:15 PM

She’s a scenery-chewer.

by Anonymousreply 92December 26, 2019 6:21 PM

Annette Bening deserves an Oscar. Give her a damn Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 93December 26, 2019 6:38 PM

I am another who didn't like her in AMERICAN BEAUTY - she carries on like she's acting in a different movie than the rest of the cast. It's very jarring and director Sam Mendes is primarily at fault. Swank certainly deserved her Oscar for BOYS DON'T CRY, IMO.

However, I would definitely have given Bening the award for BEING JULIA, which I enjoyed immensely, but few people saw that film. Plus Swank was in a well-reviewed Eastwood film, which gave her a huge advantage.

I didn't care for her in VALMONT, but I think that film is very weak, especially next to DANGEROUS LIAISONS.

A lot of Bening's recent work has been in films that didn't get a huge audience, which doesn't help your chances of getting noticed by the Academy unless the competition is incredibly weak (as when Jessica Lange won for BLUE SKY, which died at the boxoffice).

I thought she was terrific in THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT, 20th CENTURY WOMEN, and FILM STARS DON'T DIE...but her roles in the first two weren't truly "leading" (they were ensemble films), and FILM STARS was probably seen by fewer people in theaters than JULIA (probably due to the awful title). Plus you could make the case that FILM STARS was more Jamie Bell's film than hers (he's excellent and very sexy in it).,

She's very well-respected and perhaps her time will come, though most likely in a supporting role at this point.

by Anonymousreply 94December 26, 2019 10:27 PM

just watched "Being Julia" last week, she was really good in that, and the film was a hoot

by Anonymousreply 95December 27, 2019 12:40 AM

R90: "If she had actually murdered her husband in American Beauty she might’ve stood a better chance of winning." LOL! I think you may be onto something here. In retrospect, watching Kevin Spacey get murdered before trying to get it on with someone underage would age pretty well, I imagine. I think her character gets a bad wrap for being a shrew. I felt like she was doing everything she could to hold her family and marriage together and the husband was a dick. Rare instance where the lead actress is in the BP winner and then loses.

Annette's Globe nomination was a nice surprise this season. I don't think her age mattered in playing Feinstein. The movie starts in the early 2000s or so anyway when Feinstein was in her mid-60s (Bening was about 61 when she played the role). She captured her quite well. I don't expect a BAFTA nod, so the awards train will end on Globe night when she'll have to clap for Laura Dern or J.Lo. But, Bening already has two Globes anyway.

Hopefully, 2020, will continue her success off the heals of 2019, having played a pivotal role in a hugebox-office hit and got a Globe nod. She has a TV movie I don't know much about, but she'll be in the next Kenneth Branagh Agatha Christie film, which could be a hit. Her role wasn't in the original (at least, not by name), so that's interesting. And, then, she is supposed to film Turn of Mind with Michelle Pfeiffer. That could come out at the end of the year. It sounds like a thriller. But, she has the more lead role, it appears. Her character is a doctor with dementia accused of murder. There will likely be flashbacks (never the best sign). The director is the Emmy-winning writer/producer of the first season of Homeland and the screenwriter wrote Quills two decades ago, so we'll see. I hope it's entertaining. It better not be another Before I Go to Sleep (with Nicole Kidman). That was bad. Fingers crossed.

by Anonymousreply 96December 27, 2019 6:11 AM

r21 looks interesting but the reviews are bad

by Anonymousreply 97December 27, 2019 6:38 AM

r21 looks interesting but the reviews are bad

by Anonymousreply 98December 27, 2019 6:38 AM

r44 but she got him when he was on the down slide

by Anonymousreply 99December 27, 2019 6:41 AM

R99 That may end up the same way for Amal Clooney. Would it matter? Not really. She still got George.

by Anonymousreply 100December 27, 2019 6:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!