Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sean Giambrone - Little twink on The Goldbergs

I think he is the cutest little thing and sets off my gaydar. He’s a good actor but doubt he’ll work again after this show is over since he’s so short and it doesn’t seem as if his voice is ever going to change. I wonder if he and Nolan Gould know one another from the ABC up fronts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 21, 2018 8:19 PM

He is cute and seems to be growing into his looks. Hard to believe he's 18.

by Anonymousreply 1November 30, 2017 2:46 AM

I just want to eat him up

by Anonymousreply 2November 30, 2017 10:00 AM

Nice Italian boy.

by Anonymousreply 3November 30, 2017 10:43 AM

He looks like he might be hiding a tight bod under his t-shirts but I guess it would be out of character to turn him into a heartthrob. Very cute but I'm in love with Sam Lerner who plays the sister's boyfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 30, 2017 11:06 AM

Yes, we "know" each other all the time. Sometimes in his dressing room and sometimes in the men's room by the costume shop that has a lock on the door.

by Anonymousreply 5November 30, 2017 11:14 AM

Adorable. He should have been in King Cobra.

by Anonymousreply 6November 30, 2017 11:14 AM

I wanted to hate this show but George Segal, Wendi McLendon-Covey and Jeff Garlin keep me coming back.

Last night watching Murray and Bev argue about the pool cleaner using a home made claw and ladle after losing his arm was killing me. I haven't laughed the hard in a while.

by Anonymousreply 7November 30, 2017 1:11 PM

Just got into this show. He is so damned cute.

by Anonymousreply 8November 30, 2017 1:54 PM

The kid was playing an 11-year old when he was 14.

Is this why the majority of "cute kid" actors are short - they find very small, older children to play much younger?

by Anonymousreply 9November 30, 2017 2:05 PM

Every week Bev learns a lesson about being an overly involved SMother and how it affects her kids and does the same exact thing the next week.

by Anonymousreply 10November 30, 2017 2:14 PM

Looks more his age here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 30, 2017 2:20 PM

Looks like he's packing some twink heat in those tight 80s jeans.

by Anonymousreply 12November 30, 2017 2:21 PM

[QUOTE]Is this why the majority of "cute kid" actors are short - they find very small, older children to play much younger?

No wonder Hollywood is twink heaven.

by Anonymousreply 13November 30, 2017 2:27 PM

[quote] Looks like he's packing some twink heat in those tight 80s jeans.

Italian stallion.

by Anonymousreply 14November 30, 2017 2:38 PM

The older brother on that show has a gayness that can be seen from space.

I want to like this show, but I just find it... unfunny. It reminds me of Two Broke Girls: shrill and unfunny.

by Anonymousreply 15November 30, 2017 3:11 PM

The guy who plays the father makes the show. I think his last name is Garlin. Each character is extremely likable. The Mother has always made me laugh in all the other TV sitcoms too.

by Anonymousreply 16November 30, 2017 3:23 PM

He's cute.

by Anonymousreply 17November 30, 2017 4:05 PM

He's a little schmoopie doop!

"Oh, balls!"

by Anonymousreply 18November 30, 2017 4:25 PM

"We don't need any of your objective opinions based on facts, Dad."

by Anonymousreply 19November 30, 2017 4:28 PM

Nolan only had two lines on MF last night, but he was really queening it up!

by Anonymousreply 20November 30, 2017 4:29 PM

I agree r15. I've sampled this show more than once and can't stand more than a minute or two. I had the opposite reaction as r7 to the driving practice scene in the vehicle last evening. I turned to my boyfriend and said, "This is a primetime show? ABC needs to change their tagline in the bottom right corner of the screen to Unfunny."

As for Giambrone, his teeth are far too white. Some of these actors are out of control with the bleaching/whitening. I shouldn't need sunglasses to watch a show.

by Anonymousreply 21November 30, 2017 4:30 PM

The writer of the show that it is based on is gay gay gay. Check out some interviews on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 22November 30, 2017 4:54 PM

He has the most annoying voice on television. I hated the pilot and didn't watch much thereafter. I hate the way they hop around the decade for music and other pop-culture references. One minutes the kid is raving about Star Wars and the next he's bopping around to George Michael's "Faith." Plus the father is loud, obnoxious and hateful. No TV show has ever annoyed me as this one.

by Anonymousreply 23November 30, 2017 8:44 PM

R23 That is my problem with it as well. I remember in one episode the main character was playing Legend of Zelda and waiting in line to see The Goonies in the theater in the same episode. Nope - years apart.

by Anonymousreply 24November 30, 2017 9:40 PM

The show is supposed to portray the life of the show's creator Adam Goldberg, growing up in a suburb of Philadelphia (Jenkintown to be exact). There is a scene in one episode that takes place outside of a Wawa convenience store. There is a big sign on the store with the word "LIQUOR" on it.

Wawa has never, ever sold liquor. It's Pennsylvania, for God's sake. Up until a few years ago, liquor could only be purchased at a state store. At least try to have some a modicum of accuracy.

Also, Jenkintown PA does not even remotely look like the San Fernando Valley.

by Anonymousreply 25November 30, 2017 9:47 PM

R20 they seem to be going the Danny Pintauro route on Who's The Boss, the gayer he became the fewer lines he got.

by Anonymousreply 26November 30, 2017 9:51 PM

[quote]The writer of the show that it is based on is gay gay gay.

What show is it based on? I thought it was an original creation.

by Anonymousreply 27December 1, 2017 12:10 AM

Apparently the narrator (who's the voice of the adult Adam) is Patton Oswalt, but I don't think he's ever been credited.

by Anonymousreply 28December 1, 2017 12:10 AM

R27, the show is based on "The Goldbergs," a TV show from the 1950s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 1, 2017 3:57 AM

R29 No, it's absolutely NOT based on that. Where do you get this shit?

by Anonymousreply 30December 1, 2017 4:16 AM

Um, the creator is not gay. He's just a whiny Jewish guy, and they often set off gaydar.

by Anonymousreply 31December 1, 2017 4:32 AM

It was a joke, R30, because r27 is obviously an idiot. And so are you.

by Anonymousreply 32December 1, 2017 4:38 AM

How is R27 an idiot? The idiot is r22.

by Anonymousreply 33December 1, 2017 5:09 AM

Well, technically speaking, anyone who finds this show funny is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 34December 1, 2017 5:33 AM

A year more and he'd be ancient.

by Anonymousreply 35December 1, 2017 5:41 AM

He looks twelve. Don't get me wrong, I like twinks and if you go for him as he is now that's totally fine but... HE LOOKS TWELVE.

by Anonymousreply 36April 6, 2018 10:16 AM

Here’s how r27, though not an idiot, misunderstood r22.

The “writer of the show” is the object being modified by “it is based on.”

R27 thought that just “show” is the modified object.

Maybe a better way of expressing the idea would have been “The writer that the show is based on...”

Got it?

by Anonymousreply 37April 6, 2018 11:14 AM

He could be a munchkin in the remake of the Wizard of Oz.

by Anonymousreply 38April 6, 2018 11:46 AM

I can not watch it because of the awful mother character.

by Anonymousreply 39October 21, 2018 7:24 PM

Does he actually give anyone a boner?

by Anonymousreply 40October 21, 2018 7:35 PM

He's a cute kid and gets to work with some comedy heavyweights. Hopefully he saves his money and sticks with comedy otherwise he'll end up on the brass pole like that other kid actor.

by Anonymousreply 41October 21, 2018 7:57 PM

Oh, he'll work again.

He just shouldn't wait too long to call me. Tick tock.

by Anonymousreply 42October 21, 2018 8:01 PM

I always suspected that Woodward tard was pedo

by Anonymousreply 43October 21, 2018 8:03 PM

Does the 80s setting make the show better than if it was set in the present day? To me, it’s just distracting. Same as with Fresh Off the Boat which is set in the early 90s.

The actor on Goldberg who plays the older son has such a punchable face. Is he gay?

Why does everyone on this show scream their lines?

by Anonymousreply 44October 21, 2018 8:16 PM

The young guy will probably go the Daniel Radcliffe route and jump into “edgy” indie and small projects to shed his Goldbergs image. But just like Daniel will always be Harry Potter, this kid will always be Goldbergs.

by Anonymousreply 45October 21, 2018 8:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!