Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

SARA RAMIREZ

What the fuck happened to her? Is she transitioning? She used to be beautiful on Grey's Anatomy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37August 9, 2019 3:19 AM

Goodness!

by Anonymousreply 1November 29, 2017 5:37 PM

Lady spent too much time in the Lake

by Anonymousreply 2November 29, 2017 5:52 PM

Little or no makeup, short hair. That's hardly "transitioning." She looks perfectly fine, even if not great.

by Anonymousreply 3November 29, 2017 6:13 PM

She's butching it up weekly on "Madam Secretary" now. In every scene, she's wearing men's clothing (or men's style clothing anyway.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 29, 2017 7:24 PM

I think she IS transitioning.

WHo wants to bet in a year she'll be going by Sam Ramirez?

by Anonymousreply 5August 8, 2019 3:39 AM

Is her husband queer too? Because I don’t know many straight men that want to fuck women that look and act like men.

by Anonymousreply 6August 8, 2019 3:45 AM

She looks fine. Good for her

by Anonymousreply 7August 8, 2019 3:45 AM

[quote] Is her husband queer too? Because I don’t know many straight men that want to fuck women that look and act like men.

She likes ladyham

by Anonymousreply 8August 8, 2019 3:58 AM

[quote] She used to be beautiful on Grey's Anatomy.

Nope. She's always been OOGALY.

by Anonymousreply 9August 8, 2019 4:10 AM

R8 I know that. But she’s married to a man, which is why I asked if he’s gay too. Because I don’t know of any straight men into women that look like men.

by Anonymousreply 10August 8, 2019 4:11 AM

LChat really hates her. I haven't paid attention to her since she left Grey's. Someone on another thread said she was fucking the actress who plays Maggie and is part of the reason why she left.

by Anonymousreply 11August 8, 2019 12:28 PM

I guess she'd play Che now...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 8, 2019 12:37 PM

She doesn't conform to Middle American standards of femininity and she's obviously a liberal, so yeah, DL loathes her.

by Anonymousreply 13August 8, 2019 12:47 PM

So Shonda, the supposed champion of the gays, had gay Sara fucking gay TR Knight on Grey's?

GTFO

by Anonymousreply 14August 8, 2019 1:51 PM

Shonda is champion of her purse.

by Anonymousreply 15August 8, 2019 2:00 PM

I think she looks very nice and seems happy. And, I like the smart suits she's pictured in although I've never seen Madame President and haven't watched Grey's since season 1. Her face is so beautiful, that she can pull off short hair just as easily as the long, IMO.

Why does LCHAT hate her? I've never been over to that board, to visit. Has Ramirez been quoted, saying something offensive?

by Anonymousreply 16August 8, 2019 2:07 PM

[Quote] Why does LCHAT hate her? I've never been over to that board, to visit. Has Ramirez been quoted, saying something offensive?

Probably because she's married to a man and talks about being queer. I'm sure the short hair doesn't help either.

by Anonymousreply 17August 8, 2019 2:21 PM

Thanks, R17

by Anonymousreply 18August 8, 2019 2:27 PM

r14 You know, you could look at it as Shonda hired two gay actors to play two great roles on a top ten network television show.

They are actors, you want to demand that they only play gay characters?

by Anonymousreply 19August 8, 2019 2:34 PM

Looks to me like Sara is enjoying doing drag. Just like drag queens find empowerment in putting on their opposite sex persona so does Sara. Putting on man drag must feel very freeing and empowering the same way putting on make up and lady drag does for drag queens.

I got my rescue cat from a lady who identifies as queer. She mostly had dated lesbians and she identifies as poly amorous. When I met her she was in a relationship with two male identified butch lesbians and sharing a house with a friend, a straight guy, and his daughter. Eventually she got into a relationship with her housemate, the straight guy, and broke up with the butches. She ended up having a baby with the housemate and eventually broke up with him all the while identifying as a queer lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 20August 8, 2019 2:44 PM

As silly as that may sound, I don't necessarily doubt how that woman identifies. Maybe she wanted a child and... she got one. And of course, lots of chemicals flow when one is having sex with someone. Gold Stars aren't the majority.

by Anonymousreply 21August 8, 2019 2:50 PM

Or she's playing a character on tv and once Madame Secretary is done she will go on to another look just like actors do. Or is that a less interesting take.

by Anonymousreply 22August 8, 2019 4:35 PM

R4i kinda like look, she’s changing things up.

by Anonymousreply 23August 8, 2019 4:46 PM

Gross. She used to be a beautiful full figured fag-hag. Now she a nasty bull-dyke. 🤮

by Anonymousreply 24August 8, 2019 4:48 PM

R20 So basically that story is just one more example of why bisexuals cannot be trusted because they always end up going straight when they’re ready to settle down.

by Anonymousreply 25August 8, 2019 5:46 PM

[quote]So Shonda, the supposed champion of the gays, had gay Sara fucking gay TR Knight on Grey's?

It was probably Sara’s request because she has said many times that before she was on Grey’s that she was obsessed with TR Knight because he was the man of her dreams and she would always rush home to watch him on TV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 8, 2019 5:50 PM

R6 Reminded me of Lauren Morelli. She was also married to her husband, Steve Basilone, before coming out as a lesbian. I remember seeing her with short hair, dressed like a hipster librarian, and thinking "How could she not know?"

Then again, Steve pings too

by Anonymousreply 27August 8, 2019 6:05 PM

I remember watching a gay panel on AfterBuzzTV, a youtube channel. The female host talked about some con she went to outside of LA. I'm not sure if it was LGBT focused but they certainly had a panel about same sex representation on TV. Apparently Sara Ramirez heard about the con and drove out to it the same day. I assumed then that she was family.

by Anonymousreply 28August 8, 2019 6:11 PM

What is it with gay guys who have hostility toward butch dykes?

I have a friend like that and I just don't get what pisses him off so much.

Doesn't bother me.

by Anonymousreply 29August 8, 2019 6:11 PM

I assume it's the same as the anti-femme stuff. "Why can't you just be normal" etc.

by Anonymousreply 30August 8, 2019 6:15 PM

r29, OP is a bigoted bible humping conspiracy frau from LipStickAlley.

by Anonymousreply 31August 8, 2019 6:15 PM

OP is SistaSaved?!

by Anonymousreply 32August 8, 2019 6:17 PM

[quote]What is it with gay guys who have hostility toward butch dykes?

There are plenty of lesbians that have the same hostility.

by Anonymousreply 33August 8, 2019 7:19 PM

The filter in OP's pictures contains the colors of the bisexual flag.

by Anonymousreply 34August 8, 2019 7:49 PM

Remember the good old days when we'd just lovingly refer to her as a butch dyke?

by Anonymousreply 35August 8, 2019 8:50 PM

Denise would not give her a ride on the Rainbow Express.

by Anonymousreply 36August 8, 2019 8:55 PM

R33 exactly

by Anonymousreply 37August 9, 2019 3:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!