Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pro Bernie Sanders surrogate journo H.A. Goodman writes for conservative outlet Daily Caller now.

... thinks Hillary Clinton should be indicted for breaking campaign finance laws

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 5, 2018 9:27 PM

more on the guy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 2, 2017 12:00 AM

Good for H. A. If the marionette media shuts out anyone the DNC and Hillary Inc don't want to hear, go where you can speak.

by Anonymousreply 2November 2, 2017 12:53 AM

This guy is a loon. Hates HIllary with a passion and kept saying over and over again all last year before the election that Bernie would ulitimately be president. Yeah, he's not so good at predictions either.

He's always been a fan of Rand Paul so not surprised he works for a right wing rag now.

by Anonymousreply 3November 2, 2017 1:02 AM

I'm pretty ambivalent about Hillary Clinton but one thing I am clear on: leave the lady alone and move on. This is stupid.

by Anonymousreply 4November 2, 2017 1:03 AM

What R2 said.

by Anonymousreply 5November 2, 2017 1:03 AM

Just some of the BS H. A. Goodman writes:

Why I say “Bernie or Bust”: If Sanders isn’t the Democratic nominee, his backers should not pull the lever for Hillary Clinton

This is why Bernie’s the Democratic front-runner: Justice Department probe of Hillary inches closer to ending her campaign

Democrats are afraid to speak the truth about Hillary: She’s the embodiment of white privilege, while Sanders has earned his success

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 2, 2017 1:09 AM

I've posted this before and I'll say it again: HRC has more balls than Trump, Kushner, Trumps douchebag sons, the entire Trump cabinet, the entire US House and Senate, this H.A. Goodman nitwit, R2 and R5 on this thread, and every other idiotic Bernie Bro moron put together. They know it, and that's why they despise her so.

by Anonymousreply 7November 2, 2017 1:09 AM

This guy is nuts. Like actually insane. I paid attention to him two years ago but now it has just gotten pathetic. He seems to spend his entire day fighting with people on Twitter about Hillary Clinton. He makes multiple videos a day in his living room about how Hillary Clinton is going to be indicted any day now. There is a stalker quality to it.

He is obsessed with her. Sad part is, she probably has never heard of him. Sadder part, he has no life while she does.

Dude, move on.

by Anonymousreply 8November 2, 2017 1:19 AM

This loon even has a youtube channel, he's spouting the most bizarre opinions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 2, 2017 1:20 AM

This is the kind of misogynistic guy who, even though he knew Hillary was the most qualified candidate, just didn't want a female to win POTUS.

Forget Benghazi, emails, The Clinton Foundation... these woman-haters are why Trump is in the White House.There are legions of them.

by Anonymousreply 10November 2, 2017 1:24 AM

Several Bernie supporters went to work for Sputnik and some of the Russian outlets. Cassandra Fairbanks, for example.

by Anonymousreply 11November 2, 2017 1:26 AM

This guy was a guest on Russia Today to talk to viewers about how there was no Russian interference by Russia with Trump

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 12November 2, 2017 1:31 AM

R11 and R12 I thought all along that some of the wackiest supposed Sanders supporters were Russian plants. Well, all along at least once it was clear that the Russians were involved in the campaign. Before that, I thought they were just Republican plants.

by Anonymousreply 13November 2, 2017 1:35 AM

[quote] these woman-haters are why Trump is in the White House

Nope. It's calling everyone who didn't support Hillary a "woman-hater" that put Trump in the White House.

by Anonymousreply 14November 2, 2017 2:36 AM

this guy is getting about these INDICTMENTS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 5, 2018 8:50 PM

[quote]Nope. It's calling everyone who didn't support Hillary a "woman-hater" that put Trump in the White House.

Oh, pookie, is that why you voted for Jill Stein? Sorry you feelings were hurt.

by Anonymousreply 16January 5, 2018 9:16 PM

LOCK HER UP

by Anonymousreply 17January 5, 2018 9:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!