Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why does Josh Barro never appear on TV anymore?

He used to be on MSNBC every other day in 2014 and 2015. Now he's nowhere to be seen and all the prior DL threads on him died out in 2015.

Did he get fat again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 21, 2018 12:37 PM

He did get married, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 26, 2017 1:56 AM

He's pretty active on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 2October 26, 2017 2:02 AM

I was just wondering the same thing. He was everywhere then nothing.

by Anonymousreply 3October 26, 2017 2:05 AM

Did he and Chris Hayes have a falling out? He was primarily on Hayes' 8:00 show.

by Anonymousreply 4October 26, 2017 2:06 AM

Maybe he's on maternity leave.

by Anonymousreply 5October 26, 2017 2:07 AM

He’s a Republican asshole.

Now pretending to not be a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 6October 26, 2017 2:08 AM

He was on MSNBC today, cant remember which show, saying something not terribly interesting

by Anonymousreply 7October 26, 2017 2:16 AM

MSNBC has a habit of rotating their speakers after some months or years. It helps keep it fresh.

by Anonymousreply 8October 26, 2017 2:17 AM

He has his own radio show now.

by Anonymousreply 9October 26, 2017 2:25 AM

He’s a doll, but how could he find a partner even smaller than he?

by Anonymousreply 10October 26, 2017 2:33 AM

I don't know her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 26, 2017 4:26 AM

Left, Right, & Center: KCRW's weekly confrontation over politics, policy and popular culture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 26, 2017 4:40 AM

He's on Chris Hayes' show right now.

by Anonymousreply 13October 28, 2017 12:53 AM

Is it me or does Chris Hayes seem a bit giddy about this latest news?

by Anonymousreply 14October 28, 2017 12:56 AM

R14, just a little. Rachel must be totally wet.

by Anonymousreply 15October 28, 2017 1:07 AM

So sexy! And witty.

by Anonymousreply 16October 28, 2017 1:18 AM

Welcome back Josh. Muah!

by Anonymousreply 17October 28, 2017 1:19 AM

He's an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 18October 28, 2017 1:24 AM

I often listen to Left, Right & Center's podcast. It is good to walk to.

Katrina van den whatever is a regular, as is Rich Lowry. Apparently they are the Left and the Right, respectively. Barro is apparently the Center. van den whatever is sometimes so far to the Left (and her voice so annoying) and Lowry so far to the Right, that I wish that they would go away together and smooch it out.

Barro is just irritating. No idea why he was chosen to host as he seems to bring nothing to the table.

That being said, it is good that there is an American media outlet where there is an attempt to discuss issues rather than scream and I always learn a lot from listening.

by Anonymousreply 19October 28, 2017 1:35 AM

Rich Lowry is a right wing asshole from way back.

I happen to like Katrina, she appears on MSNBC as well from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 20October 28, 2017 1:39 AM

R19 Try Washington Week.

I haven't listened to LR&C since it was Arianna Huffington, Robert Scheer, Matt Miller and Tony Blankley.

by Anonymousreply 21October 28, 2017 1:40 AM

Loved that lineup, R21! And the description of Arianna..."from the fourth dimension of political time and space"!

by Anonymousreply 22October 28, 2017 1:45 AM

Josh Barro was on The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell just last night, I am surprised they can get these people to appear as often as they do, often it is less than 5 minutes and even if it is longer they are often with two or three other people. It hardly seems worth it for just a couple minutes of air time.

by Anonymousreply 23October 28, 2017 1:56 AM

I remember that line up, R21. It was entertaining, especially Scheer and Huffington. Left, Right and Center is not as entertaining as it was then (but what is?), Barro, Katrina and Lowry lack anything resembling wit, but I still think that the podcast is very worth following.

Sometimes they have David "Axis of Evil" Frum on, which always makes me wonder why that piece of excrement isn't in a maximum security lock up being tortured Abu Graib-style.

But I liked today's extra guests, as I often do. One visiting guest said that the thing that he's terrified of is the normalization of George W. Bush - amen to that. We can never allow the Jungen to forget what a disaster the Chimperor visited on the US and the world.

And a podcast recommendation for you, which I found from the DL, is Ian Master's Background Briefing. Really interesting Washington insider guests. I learn an incredible amount each time I listen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 28, 2017 1:58 AM

Love to see that handsome face when it pops back up in my feed. *kisses screen*

by Anonymousreply 25October 28, 2017 2:01 AM

Does he commute back and forth to LA to record his radio show or do you think he does it remotely?

He seems to be on MSNBC everyone and then again. He is not as thin as he was, but still seems fit. Maybe mostly muscle now?

by Anonymousreply 26April 21, 2018 12:01 PM

saw him on msnbc 2 days ago

jacked off so much i had blisters on my rod

by Anonymousreply 27April 21, 2018 12:02 PM

^^^^Steve Kornacki

by Anonymousreply 28April 21, 2018 12:08 PM

I enjoy following Barro on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 29April 21, 2018 12:18 PM

R29 Agreed! One of the best uses of Twitter

by Anonymousreply 30April 21, 2018 12:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!