Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

While you were busy trashing me, I was getting frisky between the sheets with a 20 something guy...

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2020 5:32 PM

Kiss it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2017 5:19 AM

How odd. I was just looking at Callum Turner somewhere else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2017 5:39 AM

Umm who the hell are these cunts. They aren't even worthy of a google search!

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2017 5:42 AM

Don't even think about coaxing the Beckinsale batshit crazy Frau/troll/gorgon from out of her gorge. She will snail trail her poison cooze juice all over the outer limits of DL hunting you down until the end of days. Whatever you do-don't start a Sarah Paulson thread as bait. There is no known anti-venom. Abort your mission, change your name, buy a convincing disguise and hit the road quick.

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2017 5:59 AM

Callum is cute but has a weird body.

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2017 9:06 AM

[quote]Callum is cute but has a weird body, which I would like to explore with my mouth, my hands, and my cock for oh, say, a week.

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2017 2:42 PM

I've seen Callum in several films recently. He's super hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2020 5:15 PM

He's in a period piece movie, Emma, with another DL fave, Josh O'Connor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2020 5:20 PM

He looks like the retarded banjo playing kid from Deliverance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2020 5:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!