Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jacob Wohl: Greasy Deplorable Queen

Anyone know anything about this Repug, who spends all day being a "CEO" and supporting Trump on Twitter?

He tweets about 20 times every time Trump does and is always the top reply.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 26, 2019 5:04 PM

So which one of you bitches is this?

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2017 5:22 PM

If he's on here I probably have him blocked.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2017 5:25 PM

He's a total queen, OP. You nailed it!

He's also a total fraud. A quick Google search reveals that he's got no business managing money or representing himself as a hedge fund manager.

One of the funniest replies to Jacob Wohl was when a Twitter user asked him, "exactly how far apart, in feet, are your eyes?"

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2017 5:32 PM

Repressed Homosexual

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 6, 2018 9:55 PM

LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 6, 2018 9:56 PM

Deplorable indeed:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 26, 2019 12:37 PM

I noticed his dad now also tries to be one of Trump's top replies on twitter. Fun family.

He and fellow performance artist, Laura Loomer, were driving around Minneapolis last week looking for Ilhan Omar, saying they were afraid of all of the Sharia law in Minneapolis and saying they were in an armored car because they were afraid of being beheaded by some special Islamic force in the area.

He and Laura might really be nuts and believe everything they are saying, but it would not shock me if it was simply an act as a way to get the deplorables to send them money.

by Anonymousreply 7February 26, 2019 1:00 PM

I think he's a virgin.

by Anonymousreply 8February 26, 2019 4:52 PM

I forget the whole story, but was he the one who tried to frame Mueller and there was something about him using his mommy's phone number? I don't know the whole story, only that he and his father are literally roach droppings. Typical, far-right Zionist types.

Why isn't he in jail for the Mueller thing? And how much of a low-life and loser must you be to even follow him? I mean really, is your life that pathetic that THIS is who you go to to "think"? Jesus fucking Christ, I don't normally advocate suicide, but really, your life is meaningless if this little shit is someone you think is worthy of listening to.

by Anonymousreply 9February 26, 2019 5:02 PM

R7, I said at R9: Far-right Zionist types. I love the "patriotic" dumbasses who can't see that all of these people tend to be Israel Firsters. They *use* the "Sharia Law" nonsense because their concern is far-right Israel, not the US.

by Anonymousreply 10February 26, 2019 5:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!