Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Big Trump Supporter Alana Stewart again throwing inflammatory pathetic remarks at the left on Twitter.

I have to say Alana strikes me as being a bit of a thick ignorant and angry person. She tweets loads of stuff attacking the left even accusing women who marched for the right to choose to be protected in January as being a bunch of bitches who can't take not getting their own way. Yet simultaneously she tweets stuff about how the nation needs to come together and we should all be careful about how we talk to each other, be more spiritual etc She strikes me as being an infuriating hypocrite throwing out inflammatory stuff on social media frequently whilst being all sweetie pie on the other hand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109July 28, 2018 4:11 AM

Another blonde white bitch with a loose tongue and a tiny brain.

by Anonymousreply 1September 3, 2017 2:16 AM

So is she basically famous for getting fucked by Rod Stewart? Good qualifications for pontifications.

by Anonymousreply 2September 3, 2017 2:17 AM

Isn't there a rock star's dick she needs to suck?

by Anonymousreply 3September 3, 2017 2:18 AM

And Actor George Hamilton! [R2]

by Anonymousreply 4September 3, 2017 2:19 AM

Was her friend Farrah Fawcett a big Republican supporter also?

by Anonymousreply 5September 3, 2017 2:25 AM

Tweeting other people calling them nuts whilst preaching how nice we should all be to each other.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 3, 2017 2:31 AM

WHO???

by Anonymousreply 7September 3, 2017 2:32 AM

Is she still around?

by Anonymousreply 8September 3, 2017 2:33 AM

Calls someone mentally unhinged on twitter one minute.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 3, 2017 2:34 AM

And then just hours later preaches how we all need to come together and compromise.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 3, 2017 2:35 AM

Perhaps the response Alana would must get ruffled by! [R7]

by Anonymousreply 11September 3, 2017 2:37 AM

WHO?

by Anonymousreply 12September 3, 2017 2:37 AM

Well she's taking her cues from the master himself. Dolt 45 does the same thing.

One moment he's calling for Murica to unite and the next he's calling for his supporters to shoot Hillary.

She wants some of that filthy deplorable lucre, so she's pushing all the right buttons.

by Anonymousreply 13September 3, 2017 2:52 AM

She's no sweetie pie. Remember the documentary Farrah made chronicling her cancer battle the year before she died? Alana came off super neurotic and drug addicted. Then after Farrah died it came out that Stewart and Ryan O'Neal were fucking while Farrah laid on her deathbed. Some best friend!

by Anonymousreply 14September 3, 2017 3:27 AM

She raised three pretty worthless children.

by Anonymousreply 15September 3, 2017 3:35 AM

I always thought George was gay.

And no, I've never seen his Zorro movie.

by Anonymousreply 16September 3, 2017 4:18 AM

George Hamilton gay [R16]? That's not a name I've heard mentioned before in gay rumour in the closet threads but it's possible I guess. Didn't he date Imelda Marcos at one point?

by Anonymousreply 17September 3, 2017 4:50 AM

That's incredibly despicable behaviour if true [R14] by Alana. Sleeping with your dying friends partner would really make a person an absolute snake.

by Anonymousreply 18September 3, 2017 4:53 AM

Maybe she got permission.

by Anonymousreply 19September 3, 2017 7:09 AM

LOCK! HER! UP!

LOCK! HER! UP!

LOCK! HER! UP!

LOCK! HER! UP!

by Anonymousreply 20September 3, 2017 7:16 AM

Well [R20] Going by her twitter account Alana was definitely part of the Lock Her up Lock Her up mindset last year in the run up to the presidential election!!

by Anonymousreply 21September 3, 2017 10:48 AM

Wow, she looks like a female version of Ann Coulter.

by Anonymousreply 22September 3, 2017 10:58 AM

I know I've said this before but actor Steven Weber did the exact same thing years ago, R10. I'm surprised his publicist let him back on Twitter. He was gone for years after a spectacular few weeks of freaking out because, according to him, the rabble shouldn't be allowed to call his friend Andrew Breitbart names, but it was okay for him to call users cunt or f*g or whatever was running through his mind at the time.

I suspect he's back on Twitter because there are so many people like this Alana bitch acting crazy that his own crazy, once it rears its head again, will go largely unnoticed.

It's weird how many traits the unhinged share. It seems like a LOT of the shills, bots, trolls and crazies do this "we all have to get along and stop calling names, but FUCK YOU CUNT WHORE LIBERALS ALL TO HELL!!!"

by Anonymousreply 23September 3, 2017 11:27 AM

[quote]after Farrah died it came out that Stewart and Ryan O'Neal were fucking while Farrah laid on her deathbed

This is the same lady? Holy shit, she is one fucked up lady.

by Anonymousreply 24September 3, 2017 11:28 AM

Back when she was dating Sylvester Stallone, I remember his mom, Jackie, remarking, "she wears a mattress on her back."

by Anonymousreply 25September 3, 2017 11:36 AM

Who??????

by Anonymousreply 26September 3, 2017 12:21 PM

Twitter has revealed how many celebrities are really assholes

by Anonymousreply 27September 3, 2017 12:21 PM

That's ce true [R27] some have really unmasked themselves as not being very nice people.

by Anonymousreply 28September 3, 2017 2:01 PM

Certainly true it should say ^^^^

by Anonymousreply 29September 3, 2017 2:01 PM

[R25] Was that Jackie Stallones way of saying that Alana was a bed hopping jezebel?

by Anonymousreply 30September 3, 2017 3:00 PM

I used to jerk to the sight of her son, Ashley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 3, 2017 4:49 PM

Admittedly very handsome [R31] just hope he doesn't take after his mother's personality in certain nasty ways.

by Anonymousreply 32September 3, 2017 5:26 PM

Going by Alanas instagram she's still very much in touch with Ryan O'Neal who she's alleged to have bedded whilst Farrah was dying. She had him and a few others over for a big Christmas party last year a few days before the 25th December.

by Anonymousreply 33September 3, 2017 10:19 PM

Alanas son Ashley again looking pretty hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 4, 2017 5:50 AM

She rambles on about being a Christian nonstop but also posts a Farrah Playboy cover tribute on her thread.

Talk about hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 35September 4, 2017 11:29 AM

Another Con-Nazi- riechtstag

by Anonymousreply 36September 4, 2017 11:48 AM

How many times has she sucked him off?

by Anonymousreply 37September 4, 2017 12:30 PM

[quote]She raised three pretty worthless children.

THANK YOU.

Who in the hell do assholes like her think they are? Don't tell me all of this Trump supporting shit isn't rooted in racism when an asshole like her who lives off of reality TV-type fame and ex-husbands' alimony, who raised shitty, drug addicted ne'er do wells who get knocked up the first time she fucks some celebrity or marrying some other celebrity after knowing them for like 3 days, is the poster child for "good American." It's people like her who have contributed to the downfall of this country by being a shitty mother who raised kids who contribute NOTHING and has the nerve to pretend some stable, immigrant (ie., non-white family) who actually raise their kids to be productive citizens is the downfall. She's essentially white trash. Let's not pretend she isn't because she has Rod and George's money. Shitty parenting. Shitty person who is in no position to speak of this country as if a low-life like her and her fucking family are some Normal Rockwell painting.

by Anonymousreply 38September 6, 2017 1:15 AM

Norman*

by Anonymousreply 39September 6, 2017 1:16 AM

Brilliantly put. [R38]

I genuinely am baffled why someone as classy as Joan Collins is good friends with her seemingly. I wonder if any of the gold digging characters in Jackie Collins books were based on Alana and Alana just didn't twig it was her?

by Anonymousreply 40September 6, 2017 1:45 AM

R40, people like her piss me the fuck off because she is precisely what's wrong with this country. She's one of these despicable idiots who sees Trump as being a "real American." What exactly is her definition of traditional ("Christian") American values when between she and Trump, they have five marriages? Her kids are FAILURES. The daughter got knocked up by Benicio Del Toro during a one night stand - classy. The two sons are.have been drug addicts. The one son married Shannon Doherty after knowing her for like two weeks ( I originally said 3 days), then divorced her after 5 months. He then married Angie Everhart and that marriage lasted 3 months.

This is what Republicans are in a nutshell - completely devoid of introspection and self-awareness. Or they're just arrogant, entitled assholes who think simply being white means they've "contributed" to the country.

by Anonymousreply 41September 6, 2017 2:00 AM

are/have been*

by Anonymousreply 42September 6, 2017 2:01 AM

[R41] Indeed I wonder what would have become of her if she hadn't of married and got pregnant by wealthy celebrities?

I was astounded at her being angry with females protesting about their fears that Trump and Pence were going to curb their right to choose back in January. Her whole attitude seemed to be that important basic and fundamental rights should be put up for political auction at every election and if your party loses you have to accept your basic rights being stripped away from you without complaint or your a sore loser crier baby. Appalling bitchy attitude. So selfish and nonsensical.

by Anonymousreply 43September 6, 2017 2:10 AM

She's one of these people who talks about being "respectful" towards others who have a different opinion (ie. her deplorable opinion) as she defends an orange asshole who made his career from belittling and degrading, including questioning the very legitimacy of the last president. Funny how she'll defend someone like him and hate people like Michelle Obama who actually exemplifies what Stewart only thinks she herself is - genuinely respectful. "They go low, we go high."

Stewart referring to Maddow as "mentally unhinged" disqualifies any call for being "respectful" when you yourself are anything but. I don't recall Maddow engaging in that type of "respectful" behavior.

People like her lack even the most basic empathy.

by Anonymousreply 44September 6, 2017 2:18 AM

Deplorable informs Alana Stewart that God put Trump in office!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ How can a Christian say that and expect to be taken seriously!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45September 6, 2017 2:28 AM

Really? God likes men who bring their mistresses on the family vacation? God likes men who brag about being able to just walk into a room where women are changing or grabbing pussies? God likes men who rip off people? God likes men who steal and cheat? God likes men who enjoy denigrating people?

Apparently, God resides in a brothel in Vegas.

by Anonymousreply 46September 6, 2017 2:35 AM

According to Alana if you don't think about ageing you will be ageless!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ and she has the nerve with all her lack of self awareness to call people in Hollywood as being out of touch with reality!

So no cosmetic surgery or botox for you Alana hey? Just think yourself into never ageing that's all you need! Not only that but that philosophy is at odds with the fact she's now selling an anti ageing potion or cream with a distant cousin of Kim Kardashian! Why sell anti ageing products if all you need is good thoughts that make you ageless?! She's full of more "Hollywood bs" than the out of touch Hollywood liberals she attacks so much on social media!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47September 6, 2017 2:42 AM

It's scary what happens [R46] when religious zealotry fuses with a form of hyper nationalism and discontent. Scary as well as comical the cognitive dissonance in some peoples minds the way they believe contradictory opposing things.

by Anonymousreply 48September 6, 2017 2:45 AM

These are the kind of tweets Alana favourites. One about the leaders of the black political left and death row. Strangely though she doesn't tweet about her Hollywood so called anti ageing creams with a Kardashian cousin despite it being a good opportunity to promote them. Perhaps because it will reveal to many of the working class Trump supporters that she isn't the down to earth not really Hollywood kind of texan lady she makes herself out to be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49September 6, 2017 2:52 AM

Alana also favourited this tweet so she's clearly angry that Gorka lost his white house job. God she's a much worse person than I thought.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50September 6, 2017 3:02 AM

Does her pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 51September 6, 2017 3:32 AM

I wouldn't know who was best to ask about that!! [R51]

by Anonymousreply 52September 6, 2017 3:36 AM

She can't actually tell you why she wants Gorka to keep his job because then she's admitting she's a repulsive, hateful, racist and bigoted witch.

Gorka is trash. Remind me why the door shouldn't be shut on Neo-Nazi foreigners who come to this country solely to spread hate for many people who no doubt have been here longer than his Hungarian ass?

by Anonymousreply 53September 6, 2017 3:40 AM

Then not only is she a nasty phoney hypocrite [R53] but she's also a coward who hasn't got the guts to own her own opinions.

by Anonymousreply 54September 6, 2017 7:16 PM

Loser

by Anonymousreply 55September 6, 2017 8:04 PM

Speaking of losers and losing situations [R55] I wonder how Alana Stewart will react on social media if Trump is ever impeached? Could be quite amusing to watch!

by Anonymousreply 56September 8, 2017 1:24 AM

Who would have thought that Nancy Sinatra is her polar opposite on Twitter?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57September 8, 2017 1:38 AM

I love Nancy [R57] Has she ever been friends with Alana Stewart?

by Anonymousreply 58September 8, 2017 3:14 AM

"George Hamilton gay [[R16]]? That's not a name I've heard mentioned before in gay rumour in the closet threads but it's possible I guess. Didn't he date Imelda Marcos at one point?"

A poster here claimed to be a hustler who said he was hired (separately) by Keanu Reeves and George Hamilton - both of whom he described as being very needy bottoms. Of course it may have been a lie, but it seemed such an odd pair to name as clients lol.

by Anonymousreply 59September 8, 2017 3:18 AM

Intriguing thanks [R59]

by Anonymousreply 60September 8, 2017 4:18 AM

Alana is such a piece of shit. Why doesn't this crazy cunt leave Los Angeles????

We don't want you here, Alana. You're everything that is wrong with our country and you are too thick in the skull to see it.

Texas or Arizona await you with open arms!

by Anonymousreply 61September 8, 2017 4:18 AM

Has Alana ever had a job? What does an old whore like her do for money? She hasn't gotten child support in decades. And speaking of George Hamilton. What does he do for money? I know all of Alana's kids with Rod are supported by Rod.

And yes, all of Alana's kids are USELESS and WORTHLESS

by Anonymousreply 62September 8, 2017 6:24 AM

The photo way on up there (w. the Twitter posts) sets a real standard for soft focus.

by Anonymousreply 63September 8, 2017 6:34 AM

I don't know, R58. Just took a cursory look over on Google pics and there was an event where both appeared, but they were not show alone together, just in a group pic that included Farrah. They were of the same generation, so they must have known each other in passing in the L.A./Palm Beach scene

So ironic, odd, amusing that Alana, famous for fucking and wedding both a foreign "hippy" and also a mainstream Hollywood B list cardboard cutout heartthrob for status, money, accolades, etc and didn't really work much off her back becomes a crazy Trump right-wing nut.

Nancy, who lived in the strange, isolated world of rich, SoCal aristocrats broke free from the yoke. Bless her, she's 78 years old and speaking out. It will be interesting to see what her charitable giving is like and how she might choose to spend her father's legacy.

by Anonymousreply 64September 8, 2017 7:00 AM

Alana Stewart is nothing more than Texas white TRASH!! No wonder people like Hilton, Richie, and Kardashian people her children especially her daughter Kim, grew up with have distanced themselves from her. She has nothing going on. She grew up very privileged and advantaged and she's done nothing with her life. Say what you will about the kardashians! But at least they've spent the last decade hustling making it happen for themselves and building a comfortable life for themselves. Verses Alana's spawn who are able body and don't seem to even try to make anything happen for themselves. But their mother has the nerve to be a hypocritical deplorable? Fuck her and her lazy ass hard grown do nothing adult kids. This BITCH is crazy for real.

by Anonymousreply 65September 8, 2017 7:57 AM

I didn't know she was just a big dumb asshole.

by Anonymousreply 66September 8, 2017 8:39 AM

You learn something new every day! [R66]

by Anonymousreply 67September 11, 2017 8:48 PM

Look! A prettier Anne Coulter.... and Im sure just as a big of a c@nt...

by Anonymousreply 68September 11, 2017 8:57 PM

Would somebody please find an accurate picture of this sea hag? Alana hasn't looked like that in a very long time.

by Anonymousreply 69September 11, 2017 9:04 PM

Alana is a used up dumb whore who fucked the right wallets. She lives off of Rod Stewart and used Farrah Fawcett's death to get her in the public eye again. George has no money. He lives off Rich people. Lately, Terry Allen Kramer, of Allen and Company who lives in Palm Beach in a 100 million dollar house. Before that he leeched off the Sofers, the billionaire Miami real estate family who own Turnberry Isle, the Fountainbleu and the Aventura Mall. I've met Alan. She is exactly the LA cliche you think of when an aging blonde bimbo walks by dressed in an outfit she is 20 years too old for.

by Anonymousreply 70September 11, 2017 9:14 PM

She always wanted to be Farrah... So much so that she slept with Farrah's sleaze boyfriend and still wears Farrah's haircut... always the ugly bitch of a "best friend" may Farrah RIP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71September 11, 2017 9:18 PM

R65 She grew up in a 2 room shack in Texas that did not have indoor plumbing. She could not wait to get away from Texas. She had a semi-successful modeling career and married George.

He best friend in the world Is Tina Sinatra. Anyone who knows anything about West LA knows what that means. She is basically golden socially forever. She lives well, but not ridiculously well. She is very peaceful and content with what she has now.

by Anonymousreply 72September 11, 2017 9:20 PM

Alana Stewart was the gaping hole, grasping hungry cunt of Mustique back in her prime.

by Anonymousreply 73September 11, 2017 9:21 PM

Does her pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 74September 11, 2017 9:23 PM

She was a true blue and good friend to Farrah. By the time Farrah became diagnosed, Ryan and she had been broken up, and living separately. I have no idea if Alana actually fucked Ryan, and I do not care. As much as I dislike Alana's support of Trump, she stood by Farrah until the end and was a VERY dear friend to her. Let's be honest about this woman.

I too, have met and socialized repeatedly with this "crowd" R70. I know them well, and Alana is misguided due to DJT's personal and/or social relationships with certain people in this "group". Try to remember, DJT may not come from Hollywood, or NY royalty, but he knows most of these people. So when you hear Alana spouting off stupid shit about Trump, it has very little to do with actual politics.

I am in no way excusing her, but I'm offering perspective.

Alana is not a bad person. She's a dingbat. Big difference. And her kids may be challenged in certain areas, but are decent kids too. The only one that I've disliked is Kimberly. She has said some very nasty stuff about people, and was on her way to becoming Paris Hilton 2.0. Hopefully, becoming a mom has grounded her.

Out of all the people mentioned in this thread, Paris is the one who is actually an evil cunt and genuinely a shitty human being. Her, and Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 75September 12, 2017 12:58 AM

I'm surprised to hear [R75] that Alana Stewart and Tina Sinatra were best friends. Are you sure they still are? Is Tina a big Republican too? To look at Tina's sister Nancy's twitter account and Alanas their like total opposites chalk and cheese. I'm not doubting they are or were friends but just expressing surprise.

by Anonymousreply 76September 12, 2017 6:09 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77September 12, 2017 6:30 PM

[R70] I'm surprised in a way to learn that George Hamilton is a mooch of sorts around wealthy people. I kind of assumed he'd be wealthy himself but in another sense it totally makes sense.

He seems to have a lot more time for his ex wife and her him than Rod Stewart does.

by Anonymousreply 78September 12, 2017 8:14 PM

I guess why hamilton was doing kfc commercials for a while lol

by Anonymousreply 79September 12, 2017 8:18 PM

R76 Well they were as of two years ago.

Sisters are not always on the same page, and later years Frank Sinatra was certainly a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 80September 13, 2017 7:14 AM

According to Nancy Sinatra jnr [R80] Frank supported Reagan because he personally liked and knew him but was never a Republican at heart. She said he supported Bill Clinton and I think she said he didn't support George Bush senior in 1988.

With regards to Alana and Tina Sinatra, Alana posts lots on social media photos with her friends, Angelica Huston, Jaclyn Smith, Joan Collins,Stephanie Powers, Some wealthy socialites and widows including Barbara Davis widow of a Hollywood studio boss ? Etc but never Tina to best of my knowledge not even throwback the best times pictures.

by Anonymousreply 81September 13, 2017 4:36 PM

Well, Tina hosted her 50th birthday party, and that would seem to indicate a close friendship.

Of course anything is possible. People break friendships all the time, but as I said, as recently as 2 years ago they were BFFs.

by Anonymousreply 82September 13, 2017 11:11 PM

R78 Rod Stewart has young children with his wife Penny. I don't think that leaves a lot of time to socialize with non-relevant exes. Plus, he performs a lot still paying for all his said offspring.

by Anonymousreply 83September 13, 2017 11:58 PM

She's 72 years old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84September 14, 2017 12:07 AM

I think Alanas cosmetic surgery looks awful up close.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85September 14, 2017 9:20 AM

Before marrying George Hamilton and Rod Stewart, wasn't Alana a former beauty queen from a wealthy Texas family, what do you expect her to be, a Liberal? Of course she's an idiot, she's never developed her brain, she was too busy focusing on her looks.

by Anonymousreply 86September 14, 2017 9:35 AM

Why the long face, Alana?

by Anonymousreply 87September 14, 2017 2:40 PM

I wonder if it was her Rod Stewart was thinking of when, a few years back, he said 'I'm never getting married again. Next time I'll just find some woman I don't like and give her a house'.

by Anonymousreply 88September 14, 2017 2:50 PM

No R86. As I said early in this thread, she was born dirt poor in a shack without indoor plumbing in Texas. She was highly motivated to get out of there, and all things considered, she did fairly well.

by Anonymousreply 89September 14, 2017 5:42 PM

Are you sure R89? Alana was actually born in San Diego and raised in Texas. Sometimes these stars exaggerate about their humble beginnings.

IIRC, in a very old interview I read, when she was still with George Hamilton, her family didn't approve of him.

by Anonymousreply 90September 14, 2017 6:16 PM

I bet her and Donald get their hair from the same weave merchants and they share makeup tips.

by Anonymousreply 91September 14, 2017 6:44 PM

R90 Yes, I am sure. This is not something I learned from the internet or a gossip site.

She actually is very honest about her lean beginnings. She stayed pretty close to some members of her family too.

by Anonymousreply 92September 14, 2017 8:46 PM

R85 who is the white blonde in the back seat

by Anonymousreply 93September 14, 2017 8:58 PM

In 2015. Making her 70?! Bravo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94September 14, 2017 9:01 PM

[quote][R90] Yes, I am sure. This is not something I learned from the internet or a gossip site. She actually is very honest about her lean beginnings. She stayed pretty close to some members of her family too.

Perhaps I mixed up what I read, could be George Hamilton's family didn't approve of her. He might have been the one from a wealthy family. I do remember reading this from a print interview many years ago.

by Anonymousreply 95September 14, 2017 9:10 PM

[quote]70 yo women should not have that hair.

WHY NOT? Politics aside, Alana looks amazing.

70 year old women, and men, should be so lucky they still have that amount of hair left on their heads. Over the past few decades there's been an increase in female hair loss, must be due to all the crap in our food and the pollution. A close friend is a dermatologist, he told me there's been an upsurge in female hair loss, especially at younger ages way before menopause.

by Anonymousreply 96September 14, 2017 9:14 PM

While being married to Alana ( she was pregnant with Kimberley when they married) Rod Stewart pursued Kelly Emberg, Rod and Alana divorced after having their 2 lovely children. Alana was very hurt. He did not want to marry Kelly and they split up after having the unfortunate looking Ruby.

Rod sounds like a cheap asshole, too.

by Anonymousreply 97September 16, 2017 2:37 PM

Ruby Stewart another "model".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98September 16, 2017 2:42 PM

I think Ruby is pretty [R98]

by Anonymousreply 99September 21, 2017 3:54 AM

OMG do I feel old. I remember having Kelly and Rod and baby Ruby in a stroller on a flight out of LAX.

by Anonymousreply 100September 21, 2017 4:44 AM

Ruby's not "unfortunate " looking, the other Stewart girl is, Kimberly, what a honker she had, it looks as if she's had it fixed.

Here's one of Rod's other kids, Renee, with her mom Rachel Hunter. Renee is also model. Rod sure has a type: blond and a model.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101September 21, 2017 4:46 AM

Tell her to drop dead and that picture is 30 years old.

by Anonymousreply 102September 21, 2017 4:50 AM

Any stinky pussy issues?

by Anonymousreply 103September 21, 2017 5:32 AM

What the hell? According to her instagram Alana Stewart has been having lunch at the White House!

I knew she was supportive of the Trump administration but I hadn't realised she was that far in with them! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104October 22, 2017 2:44 AM

Another d list bottom feeder.

by Anonymousreply 105October 22, 2017 2:35 PM

Love, love, love Nancy Sinatra especially with current political perspective and justified Trump disdain. There's no way that tough Tina Sinatra would give this piece of trash Alana Stewart the time of day.

by Anonymousreply 106October 22, 2017 7:53 PM

There's a poster on here [R106] who insists their best friends which I find odd as there are no recent pictures of Alana with Tina and Alana publishes pictures of everyone celebrity or Hollywood Los Angeles life that she socialises with.

by Anonymousreply 107October 22, 2017 11:54 PM

she's annoying. Every time there's a topic trending on twitter about politics, I see her stupid comments. Like today she complained about Fox "News" firing Don Jr's new gf

btw I thought most repubs age like shit? Alana seems awful but she looks amazing for a white 73 year old. She doesn't look super plastic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108July 27, 2018 11:24 PM

Kimberly Stewart has a kid with Benicio Del Toro!

They barely dated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109July 28, 2018 4:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!