Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ann Coulter's Twitter cuntdown about Delta Airlines

They made Ann move seats, so she retaliated by taking a photo of the poor woman who had to sit in Ann's bony assprint, and Ann is now bitching about the whole thing on Twitter.

Twitter isn't having it.

"I want to buy this woman lunch!"

"Even more of a victim - they put her next to Ann Coulter. She probably spent entire flight in fear of the Alien moment."

"Ann, was your broom in the shop?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73April 22, 2018 9:01 PM

I guess Cunter hatred exists at the institutional level. Too bad they couldn't have moved her to the wing.

by Anonymousreply 1July 16, 2017 12:02 AM

Twitter taking down Coulter is priceless. "You needed the extra legroom for your bag of racist bad ideas?"

by Anonymousreply 2July 16, 2017 12:07 AM

They should have thrown her off the plane while airborne. She would either have used her broom or plunged to her death knowing she died a good Christian woman.

by Anonymousreply 3July 16, 2017 12:07 AM

Why did they do it?

by Anonymousreply 4July 16, 2017 12:08 AM

Delta IS awful ... but Ms. Coulter is far worse.

So .. GOOD!

by Anonymousreply 5July 16, 2017 12:12 AM

Can the woman sue for anything since Coulter is using her platform to publicly humiliate her on her Twitter account, posting a pic without permission? You can only hurt Republicans when you go after the money. They have no conscience so the public shaming - while well deserved - won't work.

by Anonymousreply 6July 16, 2017 12:12 AM

Yeah, why did they do it? They seem like a chaotic airline.

Scrolling down I saw a clip on her twitter of a guy calling a Chicago cop a "tall white." Is this a thing?

Iran Says 'Tall, White' Space Aliens Control America

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 16, 2017 12:14 AM

"You mean they took a seat that was rightfully yours and gave it to someone else? Now you and Merrick Garland have something in common."

by Anonymousreply 8July 16, 2017 12:49 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 9July 16, 2017 1:13 AM

I fly Delta at least 20 times per year and have never experienced weird service or seen it happen. I usually book those Comfort Seats which are nicer than Coach seats.

by Anonymousreply 10July 16, 2017 1:20 AM

So, did AC end up sitting across the aisle from the swarthy uppity?

by Anonymousreply 11July 16, 2017 1:24 AM

Man cunter needs to die

by Anonymousreply 12July 16, 2017 1:31 AM

I fly ABD Airlines, r10. "Anybody But Delta"

This after fuck up, after fuck up, after fuck up on Delta Air Lines.

Never again!

by Anonymousreply 13July 16, 2017 1:32 AM

Maybe Ann's horse trailer blew a tire.

by Anonymousreply 14July 16, 2017 1:35 AM

She is on quite a tirade. There were 4 tweets to Delta before these too. Based on the time stamps of her tweets (and complaints that wifi didn't work on the flight) - it was only a 3 hour flight, max.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 16, 2017 1:36 AM

I love the look that woman is giving Ann, like "Bitch, get over tired, bony self."

by Anonymousreply 16July 16, 2017 2:08 AM

As much as I hate her, I hate airlines and Delta more.

I would be pissed if they randomly decided to move me for no reason - especially if I paid extra for a seat and was moved to a cheaper one.

by Anonymousreply 17July 16, 2017 2:19 AM

Difficult to be sympathetic. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 18July 16, 2017 2:20 AM

I had the opposite experience recently, where I had booked a coach seat on Alaska Airlines and was upgraded to their premium class. Instead of a single free drink as with Delta, the rule was one free drink per service, so on a 3 hour flight we ended up with two service runs - even better!

by Anonymousreply 19July 16, 2017 2:23 AM

R17, most of the anger is from her despicable instincts to take a picture of people who aren't responsible for what Delta did. This rancid cunt had no right to take out her frustration on people who also PAID.

by Anonymousreply 20July 16, 2017 2:25 AM

From her tirade, it seems as though she may have actually paid for this premium seat, yet the dark skinned usurper lady had only paid for coach?

by Anonymousreply 21July 16, 2017 2:28 AM

I hope they throw her out of the plane

by Anonymousreply 22July 16, 2017 2:29 AM

Lol she can't even afford first class. Poor bitch ant got no money!

by Anonymousreply 23July 16, 2017 2:35 AM

#8 Brilliant! ""You mean they took a seat that was rightfully yours and gave it to someone else? Now you and Merrick Garland have something in common.""

by Anonymousreply 24July 16, 2017 2:36 AM

There's a Grease Fire waiting with her name on it.

by Anonymousreply 25July 16, 2017 2:38 AM

I love Delta Airlines - and now I love them a little bit more!

by Anonymousreply 26July 16, 2017 2:41 AM

R21, how in the fuck would you know what another passenger paid? Don't be stupid and attempt to push her bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 27July 16, 2017 2:42 AM

I just remembered. A while back, United bumped me to another flight, where they downgraded my seat. I had to present a copy of my boarding pass to get a partial refund for the difference between business class and coach. They really made it difficult for me to get that partial refund. In this day, they should have known what seat I got, and not required the copy.

by Anonymousreply 28July 16, 2017 3:16 AM

It's possible they both paid for premium seats and the aircraft changed, so there were fewer available. They warn you about this in the fine print, but I never had it happen. The computer just downgrades people then on whatever criteria it is going by.

United is doing something strange like this with "Polaris" class (the new first). Most planes do not have "Polaris" seats / features installed, yet this is what they are selling the ticket as being. With them, you actually don't know until you board....and that's far more expensive than the $60 upgrade she is flipping out about.

by Anonymousreply 29July 16, 2017 4:06 AM

Like my dad used to say, "If that's all you have to complain about, then you should be glad and consider yourself lucky."

by Anonymousreply 30July 16, 2017 4:21 AM

I hope the family sues her.

by Anonymousreply 31July 16, 2017 4:28 AM

r29 after a certain point, like your second paragraph, isn't that actual fraud?

by Anonymousreply 32July 16, 2017 6:25 AM

Lordy, she just goes on and on and on - for a couple of hours of tweets. She's like Twitler himself, or his drunken lawyer. It's all about how badly she was treated, how she *carefully examined all the seats* and *painstakingly chose her one true throne* and how very dare they!?! She made it sound as if she'd personally pored over seating charts and foot room measurements. Doesn't she have best sellers or is that right wing publishing smoke and mirrors?

She thinks the wi-fi wasn't working to prevent passengers from tweeting out complaints. Yes, Anne, it's all a plot to silence you, the world's most repellent victim. I hope the Delta crew just decided to fuck with her because she's so awful.

by Anonymousreply 33July 16, 2017 11:15 AM

She should be thrown off the top of a tall building

by Anonymousreply 34July 16, 2017 11:20 AM

The flight was likely overbooked. The two women probably booked extra leg room seats. The crew made a command decision that the seat go to the person who is not Ann Coulter.

by Anonymousreply 35July 16, 2017 11:27 AM

Doesn't Anne respect the fact that in a post 9/11 world she's supposed to have respect for the flight crew's decisions and requests?

Why does Anne hate America?

by Anonymousreply 36July 16, 2017 11:33 AM

Delta does this because airlines are a monopoly. And monopolies don't care about customers. At all. So maybe Ann will use her position as an adviser to 45 to advocate for stronger anti-trust? Nah. She'll just whine about brown people.

by Anonymousreply 37July 16, 2017 11:47 AM

How is Ann still allowed to speak in public and not chained to a oven to cook for a male provider? All that busy pundit talk is robbing her from her true nature of an obedient house-frau, you know the fate she wishes upon all the other single women who seem to have way too much time on their hands being feministic and liberal.

by Anonymousreply 38July 16, 2017 11:48 AM

[quote] All that busy pundit talk is robbing her from her true nature of an obedient house-frau, you know the fate she wishes upon all the other single women who seem to have way too much time on their hands being feministic and liberal.

Oh please. Ann is a gigantic lesbian. Time to fess up, lezzies! Who's had her??

by Anonymousreply 39July 16, 2017 11:53 AM

Alice B Toklas is spinning in her grave, R39.

by Anonymousreply 40July 16, 2017 12:10 PM

A friend who is a booker for a cable news show said that behind the scenes, she laughs at her supporters and is a huge lezzie.

by Anonymousreply 41July 16, 2017 12:41 PM

I actually like Delta. I've never had a bad experience with it.

Far better than most other American plane companies

by Anonymousreply 42July 16, 2017 12:46 PM

I like Delta too. I like them even more now.

by Anonymousreply 43July 16, 2017 12:49 PM

Delta Air Lines sucks a two-by-four double-barreled dildo!

In a word: AWFUL!

by Anonymousreply 44July 16, 2017 12:55 PM

The free market and corporations are always make the right decisions. ALWAYS.

by Anonymousreply 45July 16, 2017 1:30 PM

Check out her tweet about the guy dragged off United. As expected, she's a fucking hypocrite like most Republican roaches.

It's one thing to whine about an airline, but being such a hypocrite when others have dealt with far worse and to take your frustrations out on passengers who paid just like you did, you stupid bitch, is why any attempt to defend her solely because you agree with her repulsive politics, makes them so disgusting.

To be so blinded by politics that you'll defend some innocent passenger being "shamed" for what the airline did? Sickening.

by Anonymousreply 46July 16, 2017 3:47 PM

These are the times I love Twitter -- it will drag a celebrity hard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 16, 2017 4:45 PM

A bleached-blonde robot programmed to spew hate could easily replace Coulter. Yes, Anne, you could be replaced by automation someday.

BTW is she a lipstick lesbian? She's 56, never married and you never hear about her being with anyone. Just wondering.

by Anonymousreply 48July 16, 2017 5:03 PM

D on't

E ven

L eave

T he

A irport

by Anonymousreply 49July 16, 2017 5:20 PM

Oh CRUEL WORLD!! Why did you deny us the sight of Anne being forcibly dragged off a plane?

by Anonymousreply 50July 16, 2017 5:23 PM

OT: I feel stupid for asking this but is Devan Green (aka Betty Bowers) a bio female?. No snark -- I love her. Just wondering.

by Anonymousreply 51July 16, 2017 5:28 PM

I think she's a bio woman. Seeing pics of her out of makeup, she has the bone structure of a bio female

by Anonymousreply 52July 16, 2017 5:40 PM

R52, 51, she is a bio woman. Basically, she is just an actress. Andrew Bradley. actually writes the material.

by Anonymousreply 53July 16, 2017 5:44 PM

Pretty much sums up some of the DL idiots: "When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression. "

She and her supporters are such morons. You know the reason you don't hear about tons of minorities going through this? Because it happens all the fucking time and people just accept being treated like cattle in a feedlot.

Honestly, her one redeeming quality is she never reproduced.

by Anonymousreply 54July 16, 2017 5:51 PM

Don't feed the beast. This creature lives to be a nasty cunt and know she gets more popular the more cunty she is.

by Anonymousreply 55July 16, 2017 6:44 PM

Sounds like that fatty in the WH r55

by Anonymousreply 56July 16, 2017 9:37 PM

Delta cunts back on Twitter:

[quote]We're sorry you did not receive the preferred seat you paid for and will refund your $30. (cont.)

[quote]Additionally, your insults about our other customers and employees are unacceptable and unnecessary.

by Anonymousreply 57July 17, 2017 1:29 AM

Apparently the stupid cunt was switched to a winding seat in the SAME AISLE.

by Anonymousreply 58July 17, 2017 2:14 AM

We Transgendered people formally give back to the str8s Ann Coulter and Caitlin Jenner. We also have a strong "no return" policy.

by Anonymousreply 59July 17, 2017 2:19 AM

Miss Delta Air Lines

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60July 17, 2017 2:22 AM

She is going off about this over $30 ?? Usually those upgrades are far more than that. What a stupid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 61July 17, 2017 12:07 PM

[quote]She made it sound as if she'd personally pored over seating charts and foot room measurements.

You may have hit upon the real reason for her rage here. Have you SEEN her feet? That may have been literally the only seat with enough foot room:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 17, 2017 12:35 PM

Delta is not the victim here. However, what they should tweet is that Ann Coulter is no longer welcome to fly Delta and that any reservation in her name will not be honored.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63July 17, 2017 12:43 PM

[quote] We're sorry you did not receive the preferred seat you paid for and will refund your $30.

Whoever is the social media manager for Delta is a shady bitch and I love him/her!

by Anonymousreply 64July 17, 2017 12:50 PM

Is she releasing another vile trash book or something? Could that explain this

by Anonymousreply 65July 17, 2017 12:51 PM

If the Handmaid's Tale existed today, Ann Coulter would be an Aunt, and not a Wife, and she'd hate every minute of it.

by Anonymousreply 66July 17, 2017 1:04 PM

I agree with R65. She goes off the deep end right before book release, so she can get her name back in the news.

by Anonymousreply 67July 17, 2017 1:11 PM

A flight attendant admitted that it was done out of spite. Look out bitches, Ann Coulter is going to OWN Delta Airlines.

by Anonymousreply 68July 18, 2017 6:56 PM

[quote] R41: A friend who is a booker for a cable news show said that behind the scenes, she laughs at her supporters and is a huge lezzie.

It's hard to understand how you do this, talk like this, and not believe yourself; however, I saw Newt on MSNBC once. He must have had some agreement on what was offlimits, and that it was not to be a confrontational interview, because it was not. As for Newt, he was intelligent and "not crazy". He was even a little self effacing and likeable. It was clear the guy who talked about Obama and Nigerian colonialism earlier was just acting for his base.

And aside from all that, the Right and Left talk show hosts actually need each other. They are two sides of a piece of paper. Different, but essential to each other.

by Anonymousreply 69July 18, 2017 7:10 PM

Suppose you are a fattie and you bought two seats. Could the airline just take one of your seats?

I figure, you'd otherwise still be stuck fending-off all the other flyers who informerly switch seats, who might think the empty seat next to you was an open seat, and up for grabs.

by Anonymousreply 70July 18, 2017 7:19 PM

What's a "winding" seat?

by Anonymousreply 71July 18, 2017 9:03 PM

Did we mention Chris Evan's trolling her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72July 19, 2017 3:04 AM

Fake news!

Never stopped the stupid left from running with it though. That's why the left should be rounded up and killed.

by Anonymousreply 73April 22, 2018 9:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!