Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mila Kunis

When did she become old enough to star in a movie about a Mom - with a 12 year old.

She stills in her twenties. WTF Hollywood!

by Anonymousreply 52June 11, 2020 3:36 PM

[quote]She stills in her twenties.

She wishes, but no.

by Anonymousreply 1May 21, 2017 11:19 PM

She is 33 you idiot.

by Anonymousreply 2May 21, 2017 11:20 PM

TOT MOM! TOT MOM! TOT MOM!

by Anonymousreply 3May 21, 2017 11:21 PM

I have come to think of her as the luckiest bitcoin Tinseltown.

She came out nowhere on That '70s Show and has parlayed herself into somebody in Hollywood.

She gets the "Joanie Award"* for sheer luck, determination, and stick-to-it-ness.

*Named for Joan Crawford.

by Anonymousreply 4May 21, 2017 11:22 PM

You realize Mila Kunis IS a mom? She has two kids.

by Anonymousreply 5May 21, 2017 11:23 PM

ha, ha "bitcoin" = bitch in

by Anonymousreply 6May 21, 2017 11:24 PM

My sister is an actress. The second you reach 26, you are in the mom roles.

by Anonymousreply 7May 21, 2017 11:42 PM

She's 35 now so there won't be any work for her until she's 40 and can get the granny roles. She's just doing advertisements til then, but they have almost dried up..

by Anonymousreply 8May 21, 2017 11:44 PM

Ok maybe she's in her 30s, but she doesn't look it and she looks way to young for the role

by Anonymousreply 9May 21, 2017 11:45 PM

She's apparently a ***DRINKER!!***

by Anonymousreply 10May 21, 2017 11:46 PM

[quote] and she looks way to young for the role

A 23 year old Jennifer Lawrence played the mom of a 10 year old in American Hustle.

It's the hollywood fantasy, they don't want moms who look like real moms.

by Anonymousreply 11May 21, 2017 11:47 PM

She's actually 33, so it's not outrageous for her to playing the mom of a 12 year old, but women get married and have kids later now, so it would be better to hire an actress in her late 30's instead, but they want all female characters to be as young and hot as possible. I mean Marisa Tomei is playing Aunt May in Spiderman and Diane Lane is Martha Kent. Meanwhile, they'll have some 55 guy as the dad, and the kid won't be part of a second family.

by Anonymousreply 12May 21, 2017 11:48 PM

To be fair, it's not a stretch to think of Jennifer Lawrence as a pregnant 13 year old.

by Anonymousreply 13May 21, 2017 11:49 PM

The foul mouthed character in that movie made me laugh

by Anonymousreply 14May 21, 2017 11:58 PM

[quote]Marisa Tomei is playing Aunt May in Spiderman

It never really made sense why a young Peter Parker would have such an elderly aunt. Marisa Tomei is actually a realistic age.

by Anonymousreply 15May 22, 2017 12:01 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 4, 2019 3:59 AM

OP has downs syndrome. can someone relay this to him/her

by Anonymousreply 17January 4, 2019 4:01 AM

She is too thin and doesn't have any makeup on, that's all.

by Anonymousreply 18January 4, 2019 4:35 AM

R12, you're right. I remember when the Friends spin-off Joey got called out for doing the same thing. Drea de Matteo, who was 32, was playing the mother of Paulo Costanzo, who was 26. (That's six years' difference.) The show tried to accommodate for the wonky ages by writing into the script that the mom character was 16 when she gave birth to the son, who was now 20.

So, Drea de Matteo was 32 and playing a 36-year-old mother of a 20-year-old son.

Palo Costanzo was 26 and and playing her 20-year-old son.

The female actress was playing an older woman (by four years). The male actor was playing a younger man (by 6 years).

by Anonymousreply 19January 4, 2019 5:07 AM

And let's not forget "As Good as it Gets", where 60-year-old Jack Nicholson's love interest was 34-year-old Helen Hunt (a 26-year age difference). The leading man can be old, fat, and bald, but the woman better be under 35, a size 2, with a pretty face.

by Anonymousreply 20January 4, 2019 5:18 AM

Mia's been a chain smoker for 20 years she'll look like Magda from Something about Mary soon in terms of her skin. Never mind her rough eastern european blood.

by Anonymousreply 21January 5, 2019 6:52 PM

Her career kind of confuses me. She was a GG nominee for Black Swan, then was a lead in Ted which was a huge hit (I wonder why she didn’t show up in the sequel?) played a main role in the Oz movie which also had James Franco, Michelle Williams, and Rachel Weisz, and then everything after that has been a flop. Now she’s doing a frauy cash grab movie. What happened?

I bet the Family Guy and 70’s Show residuals are great, though

by Anonymousreply 22January 5, 2019 7:02 PM

[Quote] Mia's been a chain smoker for 20 years she'll look like Magda from Something about Mary soon in terms of her skin. Never mind her rough eastern european blood.

I feel like the same thing is going to happen to Nina Dobrev.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 5, 2019 8:41 PM

Is she happily married? She seems totally miserable. Granted, Kutcher is a fucking fool and I can't imagine she enjoys spending any time in his company.

by Anonymousreply 24January 8, 2019 4:53 AM

She's so utterly disgusting. I'm actually repulsed by the very idea of her.

Happily, she's joined to the even more heinously unappetizing Ashton Kutchner, thus removing both of them from the gene pool.

by Anonymousreply 25January 8, 2019 5:00 AM

Mila Kunis is well into her thirties, dear.

by Anonymousreply 26January 8, 2019 12:23 PM

I still can't picture Macaulay Culkin fucking her.... or anybody for that matter. ugh.

by Anonymousreply 27January 8, 2019 12:26 PM

R27 Who would want to??

by Anonymousreply 28January 8, 2019 1:36 PM

She’d be ideal to play my old dowdy mother in something. There’s a shred of a resemblence, no?

by Anonymousreply 29January 8, 2019 4:34 PM

I never liked CZJ

by Anonymousreply 30January 8, 2019 6:45 PM

I defy someone to show me one picture of Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis together in the last years since Black Swan publicity and the awards shows.

One. Because u won't.

Is it true they had a MAJOR major fallout?

by Anonymousreply 31January 8, 2019 7:59 PM

I actually really like her. She is a fantastic actress and I find her beautiful. I think she does comedy well.

by Anonymousreply 32January 8, 2019 8:04 PM

R32 I don't know about fantastic but I like her too.

by Anonymousreply 33January 8, 2019 10:54 PM

Does Mila have any legacy? I mean, what's she going to be remembered for (if anything)? What does the firs line of her obituary say? ..."Best known for her work on hit TV program that 70s show" etc ...?

The other question is does she have any chance to be in an iconic motion picture?

by Anonymousreply 34January 9, 2019 6:01 AM

She has already said she is not in it for the art. She said she's not passionate about acting and pretty much implied she only does it for the money. So I don't think she cares about her legacy in the acting industry.

She married her husband who will have more of a legacy there so she's satisfied with that and being comfortable (read: rich).

by Anonymousreply 35January 9, 2019 1:35 PM

At least she could've realistically had a 12-year-old in her early-mid 30s. A far more egregious example of this is in the movie Alexander, where Angelina Jolie is only 7 years older than her on-screen son. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 36January 9, 2019 2:04 PM

I will never forgive her for fucking up Oz.

by Anonymousreply 37January 9, 2019 2:07 PM

[Quote] Does Mila have any legacy? I mean, what's she going to be remembered for (if anything)?

That 70s Show and Family Guy.

[Quote] The other question is does she have any chance to be in an iconic motion picture?

Black Swan doesn't count??

by Anonymousreply 38January 9, 2019 2:08 PM

It counts, but for Portman, who was the lead and won the Oscar. And if you believe the rumors, campaigned hard AGAINST Mila getting an Oscar nom for best supporting actress because she didn't want Mila to steal her shine.

by Anonymousreply 39January 9, 2019 9:03 PM

Mila was actually my favorite part in Black Swan.

by Anonymousreply 40January 9, 2019 9:28 PM

R40 was it because she wasn't an asshole like Nina??

by Anonymousreply 41January 9, 2019 10:37 PM

I guess nobody on this thread saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall. A MASSIVE hit.

Agree with you r32, i think she’s pretty and a decent actress. She seems to keep all her craziness out of the press. Don’t quite understand her choice in men, but whatever, it’s her deal.

by Anonymousreply 42January 9, 2019 11:02 PM

R42 Russell Brand was gold in that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 10, 2019 1:02 AM

Dirty?

by Anonymousreply 44January 12, 2019 2:06 AM

Mila can be pretty honest. She actually shaded Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Jason Segal during some MOMA event several years ago.

What is the whole story with her and Natalie? They were supposedly friends. Natalie evidentially recommended Mila for the role - but nothing with them since Black Swan. In an interview, Natalie said Aronofsky played head games and pitted them against each other - I wonder if that destroyed their friendship?

by Anonymousreply 45June 13, 2019 2:42 AM

I adore Mila, as an actress and as a person. She was fantastic as the bitchy Jackie on That '70s Show, and proved dramatic chops in Black Swan. She is actually very down to earth, and it comes across well in interviews—she isn't phony. She's a hard worker and has a no-nonsense personality that reminds me very much of my mother's side of the family, who are also Ukrainian immigrants. I think it's probably a cultural thing. I watched a documentary short from a few years ago where she remodeled her parents' apartment in LA, which she and her brother had grown up in. Both her parents still live there, have live normal lives, and, according to Mila, have never taken a penny from what she's earned. She wanted to redo their home to give something back to them, and did it as a surprise. It was quite touching, really.

by Anonymousreply 46June 13, 2019 4:44 AM

[Quote] Mila can be pretty honest. She actually shaded Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Jason Segal during some MOMA event several years ago

What did she say?

by Anonymousreply 47June 14, 2019 12:08 AM

She thought the movie sucked and that Jason just wanted to show the world his big dong.

by Anonymousreply 48June 14, 2019 3:30 AM

I liked Forgetting Sarah Marshall but I must say, I wasn't exactly dying to see Jason's dong.

by Anonymousreply 49June 14, 2019 4:43 AM

What is her situation in life? MILA i mean.

by Anonymousreply 50June 14, 2019 7:31 AM

I'm surprised Natalie is still cool with Aronofsky. She said he played head games with her on Black Swan. She also shaded the lesbian and masturbation scenes he wrote/filmed.

by Anonymousreply 51June 11, 2020 11:57 AM

Both of those movies are fun. But Mila's kids were assholes. I found it weird how the daughter talked about divorce like it was an uncommon thing in first one.

by Anonymousreply 52June 11, 2020 3:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!