Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What hit the Pentagon on 9/11?

Sifting through the debris... and the lies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86June 9, 2018 4:20 AM

Something happened at the Pentagon on 9/11? We never heard about it. We thought New York was the only place hit on that day.

by Anonymousreply 1January 6, 2017 9:59 AM

A plane?

by Anonymousreply 2January 6, 2017 10:01 AM

Gee, I wonder if this thread will get deleted too...just like all the other truther threads.

For the record: it was a plane.

by Anonymousreply 3January 6, 2017 11:03 AM

Have all the truther threads been deleted? There's enough on Youtube now to not bother with DL or other sites. The case is closed at this point. There's no question it wasn't a 757 anymore. The only 2 videos of the pentagon (linked) recovered with a Freedom of Information Act request in 2006 from surveillance cameras (out of 86 videos confiscated by the FBI on 9/11 from nearby businesses) that showed the explosion. There was no plane in the video, but of course the official story claims the plane appeared "between frames" - whatever. It was a remote controlled drone (which is why the street light posts were cut - by the wings of the drone )

For a 757 to have hit, it would have had to have no much narrower wings (not enough windows were knocked out where the wings would've hit on the pentagon) shrunk its fuselage (the hole in the pentagon was smaller than a 757) and the landing gear and tires were incinerated (which require a temperature of 3000 degrees C). And no luggage or any other debris were present. Also, the "flunkie pilot" would've had to make an aviation move never before done with a 757 that required a very complex turn and maintenance of 500 mph at ground level (which is actually physically impossible in a 757 due to the density of the air at that height).

But, people still think it was a 757? It was a military drone with a missile fired first...just like what hit the WTCs (you can see the flash of the missiles right before the planes hit the WTCs too if you watch the videos - many point it out now). I wonder if we're going to ever hear the truth about this under Trump. He already hinted something about the Saudis being involve,d but that's just another BS story. The Saudis didn't wire the buildings with Thermate.

Anyone who thinks that an enormous passenger plane hijacked with non-professional pilots managed to fly into one of the most protected air spaces in the world... leaving absolutely no debris (seats, luggage, landing gear, tires) and making a hole smaller than an actual 757 is a moron who cannot be reasoned with.

by Anonymousreply 4January 6, 2017 11:18 AM

Link - "something" hitting the pentagon... video confiscated on 9/11 by FBI agents... released through court order in 2006.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 6, 2017 11:19 AM

I was shot through a cannon and hit that ghastly edifice.

by Anonymousreply 6January 6, 2017 4:06 PM

The pentagon did release a video to counteract these claims. It shows a plane

by Anonymousreply 7January 6, 2017 4:27 PM

Plenty of eyewitnesses - a huge highway goes right by with a perfect vantage and rush hour traffic on it at the time - and videos.

And wyere the fuck do you think those passengers are now? Including that bleached blonde rethuglican bitch Barbara Brasher Olsen - Ted Olsen's wife. You really think she'd shut up about a conspiracy that took her out of the limelight for good?

by Anonymousreply 8January 6, 2017 4:48 PM

R7, the only video released is at R5....and they were forced to do it in 2006 through a court order. Many analyses of it make it clear it was not a plane. The white smoke behind it is not something a passenger plane would leave behind, for example. Furthermore, no 757 could maneuver into that spot.

by Anonymousreply 9January 7, 2017 12:23 AM

It got hit by space junk

by Anonymousreply 10January 7, 2017 12:26 AM

It doesn't make sense that some random airliner got that close to the Pentagon.

by Anonymousreply 11January 7, 2017 1:30 AM

I drove by that site every morning for two years afterward, and never saw a bit of wreckage, just a hole that was too small for a plane. It didn't look right from Day 1.

But if it wasn't a plane, then what became of the passengers? It just can't be anything but the official story, then. Even though there's not a single photograph of a plane hitting the site. I'll never understand.

by Anonymousreply 12January 7, 2017 5:58 AM

A 757 cannot fly that fast at sea level without breaking apart. No novice pilot could fly a plane traveling that fast, that close to the ground without tipping it and dumping it. The Pentagon was hit by a Tomahawk missile painted to look like a plane.

by Anonymousreply 13January 7, 2017 6:28 AM

by Anonymousreply 14June 6, 2018 1:15 AM

It was a plane. The only true conspiracy involving 9/11 is the theft of the election that Gore rightfully won, and the Bush administration's complete lack of interest in protecting the nation from terrorism.

by Anonymousreply 15June 6, 2018 1:23 AM

r12 What happened to the passengers? The plane was only 1/3 full, and almost everybody on board had high level top secret Pentagon clearance. And the pilot of the plane was a former Pentagon high level guy who worked on 9/11 type terrorist attack simulations, including attacks on the Pentagon using planes.

Cab Driver Involved In 9/11 Pentagon Attack Admits "It Was Planned"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 6, 2018 1:26 AM

Defending Cheney/Bush about 9/11 is just as dishonest or naive as defending their sincerity about the Iraq War and Saddam Hussein having WMDs and being hellbent on nuking the USA.

by Anonymousreply 17June 6, 2018 1:28 AM

Lucky Larry Silverstein was very close friends with Netanyahu, and was on the phone with him every single Sunday. What a coincidence that Silverstein felt a "compelling urge" to lease the 3 WTC towers just weeks before 9/11, taking out double indemnity terrorism insurance in the process.

Too bad he admitted that Building 7 was demolished.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 6, 2018 1:31 AM

Right, a cab driver knew everything.

by Anonymousreply 19June 6, 2018 1:33 AM

Who is arming, training, financing, and protecting ISIS right now in Syria?

It's Israel/Saudis/CIA.

The same exact cabal with their finger prints all over the 9/11 attacks.

And this same cabal orchestrated the Iran/Contra scandal, and the BCCI scandal, and the Mujahadin/Bin Laden CIA war in Afghanistan against the Soviets.

At the same time HW Bush was helping young Netanyahu invent the concept of "terrorism" in the late 70s with the Yonathan Institute (named after Netanyahu's brother), HW Bush was also getting into business with the Bin Laden family, who were on CIA payroll. HW Bush/CIA also helped the Saudi Royal Family revamp their secret police, after the king was nearly killed by his nephew.

Remember how HW Bush asked W Bush if he had any Air National Guard friends who were smart and business savvy? And then next thing you know W Bush's pilot buddy James Bath was in the airplane business with Osama Bin Laden's brother and the scion of the Saudi banking family. Probably flying drugs into the US and around the world from Contra-controlled Central America.

And remember who HW Bush was meeting with on 9/11, it was another brother of Osama Bin Laden, after HW Bush spent the night of 9/10 in the White House while W Bush was sent to Jeb Bush's state of Florida.

FBI translator Sibel Edmonds said that Bin Laden family members were flying heroin from Afhanistan into Europe for NATO right before 9/11. It was the same old gang doing the same old things for 30+ years.

And remember, every single Bin Laden family member was whisked out of the US after 9/11 without being interviewed by the FBI, on orders from Bush/Cheney/CIA/Mossad.

by Anonymousreply 20June 6, 2018 1:41 AM

r19 the CIA/Mossad used the cab driver as a crisis actor. Many were used that day to sell the story to the US public.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 6, 2018 1:43 AM

Mystery 9/11 aircraft was military 'doomsday plane'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 6, 2018 1:45 AM

The 9/11 Commission was "set up to fail"

Statements from 9/11 Commissioners Lee Hamilton & Thomas Kean. Lee Hamilton video from CBC Newsworld, Sunday, September 10th, 2006. Thomas Kean video from C-Span the next day, 9/11/2006

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 6, 2018 1:47 AM

The Notorious Banned FOX 9-11-2001 News Footage Israeli/Mossad Links

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 6, 2018 1:48 AM

9/11 Suspects: Philip Zelikow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 6, 2018 1:50 AM

9/11 Suspects: The Dancing Israelis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 6, 2018 1:50 AM

9/11 Suspects: Rudy Giuliani

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 6, 2018 1:51 AM

What Happened to the WTC Gold on 9/11?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 6, 2018 1:52 AM

Y'all need the help of mental health professionals, and I'm not even kidding.

by Anonymousreply 29June 6, 2018 1:55 AM

r29 is Jewish, and knows 9/11 was very good for the Jews. Patriot Act, Endless multi-trillion dollar wars for (Greater) Israel (Project), Iraq destroyed, Syria destroyed, Libya destroyed, Yemen destroyed, and Iran next on the list.

Why does ISIS never attack Israel? Take a wild guess. And as soon as ISIS toppled the Syrian government, the Jewish/Israeli goal was to use ISIS as an excuse to occupy and claim even more of Southern Syria than Israel ALREADY DOES. That's right, Israel illegally occupies the Golan Heights, and has granted Genie Energy exclusive oil drilling rights. Who runs Genie Energy? Dick Cheney, Rothschild, and Rupert Murdoch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 6, 2018 2:00 AM

The Greater Israel Project

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 6, 2018 2:01 AM

2015: Chuck Schumer to oppose Obama's Iran nuclear deal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 6, 2018 2:02 AM

My former bosses brother was the pilot of the plane that hit the pentagon. Remembering the day he got the phone call in the office always gives me chills (I wasn’t there at the time but heard about it). He’s since passed away from cancer.

by Anonymousreply 33June 6, 2018 2:03 AM

Senator Schumer says God made him a guardian of Israel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 6, 2018 2:03 AM

What about the hole in Pennsylvania?

by Anonymousreply 35June 6, 2018 2:09 AM

I was in my car commuting to work and saw the whole thing - there were 5 lanes eidevof cars who saw the whole thing happen. When the plane came overhead it was shockingly low and all cars stopped because you just knew something bad was going to happen. It was a horrible thing to witness and I’m completely over you idiots that claim that it wasn’t a plane. Get a new hobby losers.

by Anonymousreply 36June 6, 2018 2:09 AM

Flight 77 was probably landed in Kentucky by it's Pentagon employee pilot, with it's 1/3 full plane that was populated almost exclusively with fellow Top Secret Clearance Federal employees.

Then the military fired a cruise missile at the Pentagon. FAA radar basically confirms all of this. There was no single, continuous path by Flight 77 to the Pentagon. 77 disappeared, and then a cruise missile type object popped up on the radar some time later, and it was simply declared that this was Flight 77, despite the aerobatic maneuvers carried out by this UFO that immediately made FAA realize that it was either a fighter jet or a cruise missile.

And notice that the UFO that hit the Pentagon did a near 360 degree aerobatic maneuver, to arrange a direct hit on the Pentagon Accounting Department that was in the process of investigating the disappearance of 2.3 trillion dollars that Rumsfeld announced as missing on 9/10.

Rumsfeld's office was on the opposite side of the Pentagon. And rather than go into hiding for national security reasons, Rumsfeld instead was seen sweeping the outside of the Pentagon crash site, picking up debris from the cruise missile that needed to be hidden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 6, 2018 2:17 AM

We gots ta go to Iraq and spend 3 trillion dollars!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 6, 2018 2:18 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 6, 2018 2:20 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 6, 2018 2:20 AM

Cheney celebrating a job well done on 9/11, with his feet up on the desk. All that's missing is a cigar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 6, 2018 2:23 AM

Posing for the camera in a staged photo on 9/11, trying to project surprise and gravitas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42June 6, 2018 2:24 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 6, 2018 2:24 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44June 6, 2018 2:25 AM

9/11 Trillions: Follow The Money

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45June 6, 2018 2:27 AM

r8, I've ready plenty of books on this topic. Not one offers any testimony from "plenty of eyewitnesses," if any.

It HAS been proven that Ted Olson is a flat-out liar, as in no way could Barbara have made any cellphone calls from the plane.

Irony alert: The verified HUNDREDS of eyewitnesses to the missile flare and the subsequent destruction of TWA 800 off the Long Island coast were discounted, misquotes, ignored, or never even interviewed by the FBI (Kallstrom).

But more to the point: Forget WTC-7. Forget the NORAD astonishing incompetence (what have our trillions been FOR?!). Forget Dubya's paralysis at the school, while supposedly NOT KNOWING if there were 100 more planes on the attack, including to this very school. Forget the obvious clownish official lies that included finding on a Manhattan street the intact passport of one of the hijackers. Forget the melting point of steel.

Just use a yardstick. Measure the wingspan of the type of plane that allegedly hit the Pentagon, and then measure the width of the actual space opened.

Four plane crashes. Read of other huge and violent plane crashes (DC-10 over Paris; the Tenerife double disaster; Pan Am 103; etc.). Bodies and body parts. Things. Lots of metal. Where is any of this from 9/11?

We know now some facts for certain that were direct results:

--We began a costly (blood and treasure) ILLEGAL war against a sovereign nation;

--The investigation into the Pentagon's "missing trillions" (announced by Rummy on 9/10/01) came to an abrupt end, what with all the held evidence destroyed in the Pentagon;

~~Stocks of the affected airlines had unusual trading right before 9/11 (Snopes actually says "Not true," because...coincidence!).

by Anonymousreply 46June 6, 2018 2:29 AM

Over half of the posts on this thread by one seriously deluded, and terribly gullible, individual.

by Anonymousreply 47June 6, 2018 2:39 AM

"Flight 77 was probably landed in Kentucky by it's Pentagon employee pilot, with it's 1/3 full plane that was populated almost exclusively with fellow Top Secret Clearance Federal employees."

None of whom were at all suspicious of a bunch of Middle Eastern men just so happening to also be on the flight with them. LOL how stupid do they think we are!

by Anonymousreply 48June 6, 2018 2:53 AM

Ahh, there it is. I wondered when the hard-core Jew-hating would show up.

by Anonymousreply 49June 6, 2018 3:13 AM

those anthrax letters sacred me more

by Anonymousreply 50June 6, 2018 3:17 AM

or scared even

by Anonymousreply 51June 6, 2018 3:17 AM

r50 notice who the anthrax letters were sent to, liberals/democrats like Pat Leahy and Tom Daschle, while Paul Wellstone's plane was taken out of the sky

by Anonymousreply 52June 6, 2018 3:28 AM

You can see something on the video and it is not a passenger jet, which would be much larger in relation to the Pentagon. The tail would be immediately apparent. Cruise missile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53June 6, 2018 5:26 AM

Here's something far more helpful and relevant.

Paranoia and the Roots of Conspiracy Theories September 11 and the psychological roots of conspiracy theories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54June 6, 2018 5:41 AM

R54=moron. The world runs on conspiracies and always has. I'm sure sure the individual ant think he's got free will too.

by Anonymousreply 55June 6, 2018 5:48 AM

Well, my generation had JFK and the grassy knoll, so I guess you pups can have your 9/11 conspiracies.

Have fun.

by Anonymousreply 56June 6, 2018 5:54 AM

Now is a good time to remind everyone about our new line of “Let’s Roll Cinnamon Rolls”, available at Kroger’s.

by Anonymousreply 57June 6, 2018 6:01 AM

R55, like I said, you and your friends in this thread CLEARLY need mental health checkups, and probably meds, lots and lots of meds.

by Anonymousreply 58June 6, 2018 6:01 AM

Lots and lots and [bold]LOTS[/bold] of meds.

I mean, Keeeeee-rist.

by Anonymousreply 59June 6, 2018 6:05 AM

"like I said, you and your friends in this thread CLEARLY need mental health checkups, and probably meds, lots and lots of meds."

Riiiight, because the US government NEVER lies!!!

by Anonymousreply 60June 6, 2018 6:14 AM

I'm still blown away by a missile that so many people still believe the narrative.

This is valuable research OP. It will disappear from DL though, because the DL policia do not likey this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 61June 6, 2018 6:25 AM

It'll disappear because this guy is a raving lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 62June 6, 2018 6:27 AM

FUCKING F/F THE TINHAT DISTRACTION LOONIES!

by Anonymousreply 63June 6, 2018 6:28 AM

I’m not someone who’s into conspiracy theories but come, surely no one is buying the official 9/11 story ?

by Anonymousreply 64June 6, 2018 6:33 AM

[quote] Riiiight, because the US government NEVER lies!!!

The lunatics runneth amuck.

by Anonymousreply 65June 6, 2018 7:33 AM

r64 "liberal" Jews want you to trust Dick Cheney completely and absent-mindedly about 9/11 and the Iraq War.

by Anonymousreply 66June 6, 2018 7:35 AM

[quote] This is valuable research OP.

LMFAO. This is a bunch of YouTube garbage that anyone with a half-an-hour and a good dose of paranoid-schizophrenia could dig up.

by Anonymousreply 67June 6, 2018 7:58 AM

Trust Wolf Blitzer and CNN goys, I mean guys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68June 6, 2018 8:27 AM

The script to report the collapse of WTC 7 was released too soon, 30 minutes before it was demolished

9/11/01 WTC7 Collapsed Report from CNN's aaron brown

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69June 6, 2018 8:29 AM

BBC reported the collapse of WTC 7 before it happened too.

What a surprise that WTC 7 housed the SEC documents for a bunch of Wall Street scandals like Enron and World Com.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70June 6, 2018 8:31 AM

Dan Rather on WTC 7, LOL. Remember, it was Dan Rather who got famous by lying about JFK getting shot in the head from the Grassy Knoll. Dan Rather lied and said JFK's head slumped forward, pretending that JFK had been shot from behind by a lone gunman in the Book Depository.

On 9/11 Dan Rather did it again, watching an obvious controlled demolition and pretending it was from small office fires

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71June 6, 2018 8:33 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72June 6, 2018 8:34 AM

I had no idea Dick Cheney was literally wildcattng for oil in the Golan Heights.

I always assumed that was a euphemism of some sort...

by Anonymousreply 73June 8, 2018 12:55 AM

@ 3:35

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74June 8, 2018 1:05 AM

Starts @ 3:35

by Anonymousreply 75June 8, 2018 1:05 AM

[quote] Cab Driver Involved In 9/11 Pentagon Attack Admits "It Was Planned"

Okie-doke!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76June 8, 2018 1:16 AM

I hate people like R76, who have nothing to contribute but inane gifs!

by Anonymousreply 77June 8, 2018 1:24 AM

Is that Marcia Gay Harden talking capitalism innthe clip at R74?

by Anonymousreply 78June 8, 2018 1:48 AM

Unbelievable R70. WTC 7 has always been the thing that made me question what really happened with 9/11. As for the UK reporter, I'm assuming that someone was feeding her the info before they were supposed to? Or was the UK in on the whole thing as well?

by Anonymousreply 79June 8, 2018 2:10 AM

I watched BBC and when the first tower fell, the reader didn't notice for a good 15 seconds. They weren't even looking at the screen, just reading notes.

by Anonymousreply 80June 8, 2018 2:16 AM

f77, Bite your tongue! The Rev. Jim has never been inane!

by Anonymousreply 81June 8, 2018 4:41 PM

Eeep! Meant r77!

by Anonymousreply 82June 8, 2018 4:41 PM

We live right in the GD MIDDLE OF A RUSSIAN-TRUMP CONSPIRACY, aided and abetted by the most powerful Republicans, and yet---AND YET---there are in this thread those who deny the possibility of a GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY!

Oh, but the Bush-Cheney-Rumsfeld-Wolfowitz-Rice nexus would NEVER, EVER sacrifice 3,000 Americans for greed and an illegal planned take-over of an oil-rich sovereign nation!

THIS, while we live right in the GD MIDDLE OF A RUSSIAN-TRUMP CONSPIRACY, aided and abetted by the most powerful Republicans who are passing laws to: overturn the ACA, in particular the "pre-existing conditions" section; overturn the CHIPS law that kept poor children healthy; raise housing costs on poor Section 8 residents; deny pain meds in the form of opioids to the most hurting (literally) Americans; ignore the needs of Puerto Ricans, our fellow citizens; defend the proliferation of guns; and threaten to use nuclear weapons.

Republicans not only do not care about American lives; they WILL AND DO act to deliberately kill us.

Get that into your head.

by Anonymousreply 83June 8, 2018 4:54 PM

R83 has read DL to filth!!!

by Anonymousreply 84June 8, 2018 4:56 PM

R83, not denying the possibility at all, just denying the that it happened on 9/11.

by Anonymousreply 85June 9, 2018 12:53 AM

Oh, okay then, r85.

by Anonymousreply 86June 9, 2018 4:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!