Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tiffany and Barron Trump: What's Wrong With Them?

I know we've already had a discussion here about Barron being on the spectrum, but I'm wondering why nobody seems to know anything specific about it. He goes to school at Columbia Grammar & Prep, and while obviously the schoolteachers and administrators there can't talk about him, the other kids in his class and their parents would surely have the gossip about him, no?

And there’s definitely something off about Tiffany too – considering how front-and-center Ivana’s kids with Trump are, the fact that Tiffany’s been totally silent is very odd. The question is, is she “special” in some way (maybe issues like depression or anxiety), or does she just hate her father so much that she won’t lie for him?

This background article from the Times makes it pretty clear that there’s something going on with her (I’m cutting and pasting the whole text because of the Times’s firewall):

Why Wouldn’t Tiffany Trump Speak for Herself? By ALESSANDRA STANLEY

Journalists have an adage about writing profiles of the rich and famous: The only thing worse than not getting the interview is getting it.

Still, I was quite surprised that the Trump campaign didn’t let me interview his youngest daughter, Tiffany, for a profile in Sunday Styles — even after I spoke to her half sister, Ivanka; her mother, Marla Maples; a sister-in-law, and many friends. It’s not unusual for a subject to refuse to participate in a profile at first, then speak up once it’s clear the piece is happening anyway and isn’t meant to be a hit job.

This wasn’t an investigative probe into Donald J. Trump’s tax returns or charitable donations. Then again, the Trump family dynamic is almost as mysterious: His children’s obedience, loyalty and nearly impeccable public demeanor impresses even some of his harshest critics. A lot of voters say they figure he can’t be too bad if none of his children has defied or disappointed him. (Quite the opposite: They are so attentive and doting I called them “helicopter offspring.”)

Tiffany, 22, seemed to be in the same mold, but nobody knew much about her, and many were curious about whether and how she measured up against the three adult children from his first marriage.

I hadn’t expected this kind of resistance from the campaign when I started the reporting this summer. I began the usual way: searching news clips, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for people who knew her in high school and college, in Los Angeles and New York, and asking Trump family friends all over for their insights. Some said they had nondisclosure agreements; others said they had to get permission from the campaign before talking.

by Anonymousreply 190April 3, 2018 5:48 PM

The campaign has a public relations firm handling some of its media requests so I spoke often to Melissa Nathan, who was terrific and tried her best to help. Finally, I asked her to persuade the campaign to provide a list of people who could talk to me about Tiffany, while continuing to try to find other sources of my own. (I did, but almost none agreed to speak on the record.)

I had many fun and interesting conversations with the people the campaign made available — particularly with Janice Kiker, a close Trump family friend in Georgia who was a hoot in a refined Southern drawl. She is a “huge” admirer of Mr. Trump and wanted me to know so; in fact, the only thing she didn’t want me to tell anyone was that she once shook hands with Hillary Clinton.

For reasons I still don’t understand, the campaign didn’t relent even after I explained that readers might not understand why Tiffany would pose for a portrait but not talk to the reporter. Michael Kirby Smith, the photographer who shot that portrait in a penthouse at Trump Tower, said Tiffany and her mother, Marla, who acted as Tiffany’s stylist, were both very nice and polite though “not super outgoing.”

I’m sure she could have handled it. Yet the campaign was subliminally suggesting that somehow she couldn’t.

So the experience taught me less about Tiffany than it did about the Trump campaign. The candidate may be a loose cannon, but his media handlers are every bit as cautious, defensive and unyielding as the Clinton team.

Sometimes, though, staying on message sends a mixed signal.

by Anonymousreply 1October 6, 2016 7:51 AM

I've just always figured she wasn't as close to him as his kids with Ivana - maybe because of Marla? Who knows. At least he's following her on Twitter now.

by Anonymousreply 2October 6, 2016 7:58 AM

They're down with the syndrome!

by Anonymousreply 3October 6, 2016 8:08 AM

Trump doesn't like Tiffany as much because she never grinded on his lap inappropriately like Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 4October 6, 2016 8:09 AM

"Tiffany and Barron Trump: What's Wrong With Them?"

Their father.

It's obvious.

by Anonymousreply 5October 6, 2016 9:35 AM

Beddon very gud wid computer. Concentrate, learn fast.

by Anonymousreply 6October 6, 2016 9:44 AM

[quote]He goes to school at Columbia Grammar & Prep, and while obviously the schoolteachers and administrators there can't talk about him, the other kids in his class and their parents would surely have the gossip about him, no?

No. Those schools issue strict edicts to the students and their families - no leaking details of high-profile kids, or you are out the door. Beddon has a private tutor who 'works with him', meaning an ASD councillor who teaches him basic social skills.

by Anonymousreply 7October 6, 2016 9:46 AM

How are they going to enforce an edict like that, r7? There are probably 20 kids in his class, and a couple hundred in the school that have a passing acquaintance with him. So that's literally hundreds of people who could "let things slip" or speak off the record.

Yet there's been no actual gossip on Barron that I've heard. Ditto Tiff.

by Anonymousreply 8October 6, 2016 10:49 AM

Marla Maples practices Kabbalah and attends the NYC Kabbalah center regularly.

by Anonymousreply 9October 6, 2016 11:09 AM

Are you saying Marla Maples's Kabbalism contributed to Tiffany's becoming "special", r9? Do they perform some kind of rituals on children?

Come to think of it, that would explain a lot about Rocco Ritchie too.

by Anonymousreply 10October 6, 2016 8:24 PM

I read the article, and some other interviews with Marla. It would seem that Marla and Donald's split wasn't as amicable as his spilt with Ivana, and that probably resulted in Tiffany having less to do with him than the other kids. His kids with Ivana made a concentrated effort to visit him and get to know him, and my guess is that Tiffany didn't. I don't think there's anything wrong with her, she's just not as into it as the other kids.

by Anonymousreply 11October 6, 2016 8:34 PM

Didn't Tiffany introduce Donald at the RNC?

by Anonymousreply 12October 6, 2016 8:43 PM

Tiffany Trump sounds like a ghetto name.

by Anonymousreply 13October 6, 2016 8:50 PM

I thought Tiffany Trump was one of those rich kids of Instagram spoiled brats who doesn't have a job but flies around the world spending millions of daddy's money.

It kind of seems like maybe Donald likes Ivanka better because she went to work for him, lies for him, and protects the brand. Tiffany is probably just a stupid millennial brat who is drunk all the time and doesn't have much coherent to say about anything other than shoes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 6, 2016 9:15 PM

What's wrong with Tiffany is that she's not "beautiful" like the more polished and surgically refined, Ivanka. It's pretty clear that Donald only cares about beautiful women and since Tiffany has inherited all of the unfortunate Trump genes and not nearly enough of those from her beautiful mother, she's sort of an afterthought.

by Anonymousreply 15October 6, 2016 9:44 PM

I've volunteered to be a mentor and friend to Barron.

by Anonymousreply 16October 6, 2016 10:04 PM

Barron IS an attractive kid, Bryan at r16.

But I'd still advise you to look elsewhere, because if he is in fact on the Autism spectrum, it's just a matter of time before he blurts out something really incriminating.

I see him more as a candidate for Scientology. Look what they'e been able to do with famous Aspie Tom Cruise!

by Anonymousreply 17October 7, 2016 7:42 AM

There's nothing wrong with Tiffany. She's a college graduate and is headed to law school. Has a nice boyfriend from a rich real estate family. IMO the real issue with Tiffany as far as the Trump camp is concerned is her mother, Marla, and the fact that she was raised by Marla. Trump always praises Ivana, praises Melania, Ivana praises Melania, and they all hate Marla. A few years ago when Trump made some noises about running for president, Marla said that if he did she'd feel an obligation to let the public know what he was really like. Trump's lawyer promptly announced that they were withholding her 1.5 million alimony check, trashed her, made threats, and compared her unfavorably to Ivana in terms of brains. All for public consumption. Then denied it the next day.

Meanwhile, just look at the two of them. Ivana has destroyed her appearance, Marla looks sensational, IMO, for 52.

Over the years Tiffany has hit the public radar on occasion. I remember one profile of I think Trump's wedding to Melania, and Tiffany was so incredibly excited about getting any attention whatsoever from Ivanka. She was thrilled at being acknowledged by her.

Tiffany is more cute than gorgeous (like her mom, IMO), or society girl looking (like Ivanka), but I suspect she has more brains, independence than the other kids because she wasn't raised there. Marla has said that Tiffany "wants to get to know her father" - she said it in this Times article that just ran. That means Tiffany doesn't know him. Marla also got a burn in there by saying "The way his other children did, by going into the office and watching him work." A year or so ago Tiffany had this song lyric as a tweet on her twitter feed, something like "You shun me and all I want to do is make you proud."

Remember that Marla was caught under a lifeguard stand at 4:00 a.m. with another man. The only one of Trump's wives caught cheating, although she denied it. She's got religion, even though she still has that southern belle Farrah Fawcett style, it takes a ton of discipline to be in the shape she's in at her age. She's the biggest parental influence on Tiffany, and I think she's the reason Tiffany isn't folded in. They don't trust her. She's loyal to Marla. What has Marla told her about the family? I think stuff like that is a problem.

Let's look at all the fallout from "Grab them by the pussy." When Trump was mauling, pawing and groping Jill Harth, and telling her he wanted to be with her, pouncing on her in his kids' room - he was with Marla. That was the early 1990s. He'd been with Marla since the late 1980s on the down low. So he had a wife, an official mistress (official in his mind anyhow) and was still pawing and groping women, pursuing them, "moving in heavily." When he was chasing Nancy O'Dell he was committed to and engaged to Melania Knauss. Then there's all the pawing and groping of the Miss Universe contestants. This is just the stuff that's leaked out. Marla knows stuff, and she's the type that "has to follow my conscience." She's not under the tent. THAT's the problem with Tiffany. I don't think they want to shun her, cause then she might talk. But they're afraid to trust her, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 18October 11, 2016 2:30 AM

[quote]rump always praises Ivana, praises Melania, Ivana praises Melania, and they all hate Marla.

no, he doesn't, he dissed all of them and then grabs them by the pussy

by Anonymousreply 19October 11, 2016 2:40 AM

Thanks for that detailed response [R18]. Interesting. I didn't know Marla was caught being unfaithful. You can't blame her.

by Anonymousreply 20October 11, 2016 2:44 AM

Tiffany is actually supposed to be pretty smart--she got very good grades at UPenn, supposedly, and is heading to law school. She is certainly no beauty, but plastic surgery did wonders for her sister and I am sure it will for her too.

by Anonymousreply 21October 11, 2016 2:45 AM

[quote] She is certainly no beauty, but plastic surgery did wonders for her sister and I am sure it will for her too.

she could also just slit her wrists

by Anonymousreply 22October 11, 2016 2:54 AM

R21, have you seen her IG page? She's already had TONS of plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 23October 11, 2016 2:59 AM

Tiffany's not cute- she's actually painfully unattractive - Trump's genes are strong and ugly. Something about the bone structure in the face - Ivanka had it to a lesser extent, but somehow she got it fixed.

by Anonymousreply 24October 11, 2016 3:02 AM

Marla is no genius. Just a h.s. grad from Georgia who fucked her way to the top. Tiffany Trump aspired to be a pop singer but fizzled.

Older males who become fathers risk having schizophrenic children. I'm just sayin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 11, 2016 3:04 AM

Tiffany is fat and has zits. He doesn't like daughters he can't sexually fantasize about

by Anonymousreply 26October 11, 2016 3:09 AM

Donald and Ivana's split was not amicable. His children did not speak to him for a year. And they did not attend his wedding to Marla. Which was a couple years later?

by Anonymousreply 27October 11, 2016 3:10 AM

Marla purposely took Tiffany out of NYC and raised her elsewhere. She's not part of the "tribe."

by Anonymousreply 28October 11, 2016 3:13 AM

She't the "Marilyn Munster" of the family.

It's the others who are off, including Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 29October 11, 2016 3:16 AM

I look forward to her book. It would be even more fun if she used the same, now contrite , ghostwriter her father used for The Art of the Deal.

by Anonymousreply 30October 11, 2016 3:22 AM

I vaguely remember Trump being interviewed by Howard Stern about the relationship or romance with Marla. One day Marla excitedly announced she was pregnant. Donald was not thrilled. Marla said "You're going to be a father!". I think Donald wanted her to have an abortion. I am going by memory here. You'd have to find that Stern interview but Donald was not thrilled about the pregnancy.

Interestingly, in another Stern/Donald Trump interview, Stern asked Trump if he plans on having other kids with Melania. I think Trump responded no. Stern kidded 'you never know. ..." Trump clearly said: "I trust Melania."

by Anonymousreply 31October 11, 2016 3:25 AM

Poor Tiffany if she has to hear, publicly, that her father wanted to abort her.

by Anonymousreply 32October 11, 2016 3:33 AM

Didn't Marla become pregnant during a tryst with Trump after a breakup? I noticed another thing about Marla. Before she married him she carried 10-15 lbs more on her body, well distributed. You absolutely could not call he fat. I think he likes em a little curvy, but once they married she quickly lost enough to be a lady who lunched.

by Anonymousreply 33October 11, 2016 3:34 AM

Marla told me she was allergic to latex

by Anonymousreply 34October 11, 2016 3:45 AM

Just an FYI, he married her AFTER Tiffany was born.

by Anonymousreply 35October 11, 2016 3:50 AM

Does he still call Tiffany THE BASTARD?

by Anonymousreply 36October 11, 2016 3:53 AM

Tiffany - THE BASTARD

melania - THE WHORE

by Anonymousreply 37October 11, 2016 4:06 AM

r37 = Ivana

by Anonymousreply 38October 11, 2016 5:54 AM

I like her because she embarrassed her scuzzy dad by refusing his kiss.

by Anonymousreply 39October 11, 2016 6:00 AM

Who can blame Tiffany for rebuking him after being relegated to sitting with the daughters-in-law while the 'real' children were in the family box at Monday night's debate.

by Anonymousreply 40October 11, 2016 6:08 AM

The in laws and all those old hags too!

by Anonymousreply 41October 11, 2016 6:10 AM

I was a student at Penn at the same time Tiffany attended the school. From what I hear, she's not particularly smart (heard the same for Naomi Biden, the VP's granddaughter -- neither of them would've gotten into the Ivy League if not for their connections), but she's absolutely not "autistic" or "special' by any means. She doesn't look nearly as bad in person as she does on camera. I hear she was well-liked among her classmates.

by Anonymousreply 42October 11, 2016 7:13 AM

R33 so what are you saying - Marla lost weight in spite of Trump liking his women curvy? I don't quite follow...

by Anonymousreply 43October 11, 2016 7:38 AM

I hate Donald Trump with the passion of a thousand fires, but no minor child (Barron) deserves any discussion of this type, for me it is totally off limits and it really should be for everyone else. If you disagree there is simply something seriously the matter with you, period.

by Anonymousreply 44October 11, 2016 12:01 PM

R44, fortunately, as queen of the universe, you do not have the right OR the power to dictate what is or is not "off limits" for anyone other than yourself.

Now fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 45October 11, 2016 12:19 PM

Neither Marla or Tiffany are or were ever good looking facially. Marla had a good body and thick blond hair and at least her face wasn't blubbery like Tiffany's is. Tiffany has, at the least, a nose job. She also has a "special" look to her facial features, especially her eyes. Marla was better looking than Tiffany is but she was kind of hard with weird eyes.

If Tiffany was so great she'd denounce her father. She'd still have her mother's money. That she barely has a relationship with him makes it even worse. She didn't and she never will say shit because money is more important than the possibility (more and more unlikely of course) that a psycho could be leading the country. I hate all of his kids except Barron because he's too young to say anything.

by Anonymousreply 46October 11, 2016 1:08 PM

Ivanka was better looking than Tiffany even before her surgery when she was still missing a chin.

by Anonymousreply 47October 11, 2016 1:10 PM

My god, what is wrong with you?

Tiffany Trump - fine, she's 22 years old and an adult who is capable of making her own life choices.

But, c'mon that Barrron kid is what - 10 years old. There has to be some sense of decorum and propriety, no matter who this kid's disgusting parents are. How can you expect the other side to stop slinging mud and focus on issues when our own side rolls in the mud.

Even that wingnut Glenn Beck finally drew a line in the sand.

by Anonymousreply 48October 11, 2016 1:25 PM

Years ago Oprah had some famous wives on her show and one of them was Ivana. They were asked about trusting their husbands regarding fooling around and Ivana said that she had told Trump just to not embarrass her. Sometime in the next year or so the whole Marla Maples thing spilled.

by Anonymousreply 49October 11, 2016 1:30 PM

Oddly enough, I didn't think Tiffany wasn't that bad looking as a teen. She actually looks fresh faced and cute in this pic. She had her teeth done also and who knows what else. I think the make-up she wears does her no favors either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 11, 2016 1:49 PM

Uh, they're Trumps? Actually, Tiffany seems the most normal of all the kids. The Ivana spawn are all half-reptilian devil children. Barron is too early to judge but I'm guessing those Mallomar genes aren't going to combine well with the Drumpf ones. Who knew Marla Maples had redeeming qualities? Apparently her genes trump Trump's.

by Anonymousreply 51October 11, 2016 2:01 PM

"My other daughter is a 10. That one is like a 6 on a good day. She's just not bangable. Okay body but the face is a two-bagger at least. She's a loser."

by Anonymousreply 52October 11, 2016 2:04 PM

Tiffany was at the 2nd Presidential debate and sher and her Big Orange Daddy shared a VERY awkward side hug before he shook hands with her BF. There is definitely some tension between the two.

by Anonymousreply 53October 11, 2016 2:09 PM

^ she and Big Orange Daddy

by Anonymousreply 54October 11, 2016 2:16 PM

OP is Billy Bush

CEO of Bush Relevant Informational Technology

by Anonymousreply 55October 11, 2016 2:45 PM

[quote]Marla is no genius. Just a h.s. grad from Georgia who fucked her way to the top.

sounds familiar, Same with Melania. Trump likes them dumb

by Anonymousreply 56October 11, 2016 2:51 PM

For all the vileness spewed forth by the "sensitive gay posters" here, I'm actually surprised that you're not Trump supporters. You seem to share similar values. You deserve him as your president

by Anonymousreply 57October 11, 2016 3:09 PM

R57, nothing to do with being gay, Bunky. what part of "pointless bitchery" - the SITE'S motto - don't you get?

by Anonymousreply 58October 11, 2016 3:12 PM

Gay or straight, a bully is still a bully. This goes way beyond pointless bitchery.

by Anonymousreply 59October 11, 2016 3:17 PM

It's interesting that Trump is an anti-vaxer and thinks that vaccines cause autism. Because it couldn't be Donald's old, dusty sperm.

by Anonymousreply 60October 11, 2016 3:18 PM

Tiffany is very unattractive, much like Eric and Don Jr. Donald was decently attractive in his younger days, but the kids look like mutants. Ivanka before TV and plastic surgery was also only "okay" looking. Tiffany has a flat face and droopy strange eyes. I hope she has a healthy relationship with her mother because she will never be validated by the other side of the family.

by Anonymousreply 61October 11, 2016 3:54 PM

Joy Behar apologized on the view today for derogatory comments toward women that she made Monday's show. I don't know if it was in reference to Bill Clinton's stable, but her apology was very Trump-esque. She repeatedly insisted that it was all just a joke . . . . . so very Trump!

by Anonymousreply 62October 11, 2016 4:05 PM

Joy Behar is a comedian. I don't expect nor do I want decency from her.

by Anonymousreply 63October 11, 2016 4:07 PM

Joy Behar has become even more loud boorish than usual. I don't see her lasting much longer on The View. The entire show is pretty much DOA.

by Anonymousreply 64October 11, 2016 4:19 PM

Tiffany is probably not voting for the Donald, and that's why the campaign would not want anyone to interview her.

by Anonymousreply 65October 11, 2016 4:23 PM

[quote]This goes way beyond pointless butchery.

no, it doesn't fraulina, go to another site, now

by Anonymousreply 66October 11, 2016 4:28 PM

The comments on Tiffanys Instagram are pretty brutal. I saw mention of "Down's syndrome" in reference to her looks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 11, 2016 4:33 PM

[quote]Tiffany was at the 2nd Presidential debate and sher and her Big Orange Daddy shared a VERY awkward side hug before he shook hands with her BF. There is definitely some tension between the two.

That moment didn't even make it to the side-hug stage; Tiff straight-up dodged him when he moved in for a kiss! Love the shit-eating grin on her face as she does it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 11, 2016 4:33 PM

Fuck off R57. Your stereotyping of "sensitive gays" (WTF???) speaks volumes about you.

by Anonymousreply 69October 11, 2016 4:35 PM

R68 I like to believe that she dodged him and is repulsed by him... and that he hates her because she never let him grab her by the pussy the way Ivanka did...

But someone else pointed out that what actually happened in that video is Trump was reaching out to shake someone's hand and Tiffany realized she had gotten in the way so she moved. It makes sense if you rewatch it.

He still hates her regardless though and she probably hates him more.

by Anonymousreply 70October 11, 2016 4:37 PM

[quote]. She's the biggest parental influence on Tiffany, and I think she's the reason Tiffany isn't folded in. They don't trust her. She's loyal to Marla.

They don't trust or like her because... let's see... she's the product of an affair he had with a woman he was cheating on their mother with.

by Anonymousreply 71October 11, 2016 4:38 PM

She looks like Mackenzie Phillips birthed her.

by Anonymousreply 72October 11, 2016 5:13 PM

Yeah, Tiffany's mom is the second wife/former mistress/most recent ex...not the best position when the older kids were all conceived within wedlock with the first wife, and the "baby" is the child of the current wife. Ivana's kids will always take precedence, as will any kids of whoever currently holds the "Mrs. Trump" title. If Melania gets replaced by a newer import from Eastern Europe and she produces Trump spawn, Barron will get downgraded, too.

It's a little like deciphering court ettiquete in Qing dynasty China.

by Anonymousreply 73October 11, 2016 5:19 PM

I watched the gif loop a few times, and came up with a scenario that reminds me of the classic "Manchurian Candidate" flick:

Tiffany is not really on board with them, and was waffling about supporting him. Ivanka persuaded (or bullied) Tiffany to at least appear to be united and friendly.

Melania looked with doubt at Ivanka and then forced a nervous smile. Ivanka gave Melania a quick nod to confirm Tiffany will cooperate and play her part. When Tiffany dodges Trump, he pretends they kissed since he knows the camera in front of him will make it look like he actually did kiss her on the cheek. But he forgot he had cameras behind him that caught the dis. Melania angrily storms away...the White House is THIS close within her reach. Ivanka shakes her head at Tiffany in disbelief.

Tiffany is smarter than anyone knows. She will sabotage his ascend to the presidency. I think Marla, too.

Tiffany has a visceral aversion to her dad. That speaks volumes.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

by Anonymousreply 74October 11, 2016 5:40 PM

[quote]I read the article, and some other interviews with Marla. It would seem that Marla and Donald's split wasn't as amicable as his spilt with Ivana, and that probably resulted in Tiffany having less to do with him than the other kids.

His split with Ivana was NOT amicable. Their relationship now is, but I'm sure he pays her to say nice things about him or she gets alimony from him and it's contingent on her not saying anything bad about him. Their divorce was very nasty. Ivana accused him of rape. Their divorce was the biggest news in NYC and probably the tabloid media at the time. It's how most of the country actually first became aware of Donald Trump. They fought back and forth in the tabloid press. Ivana fought him tooth and nail over their prenup. It didn't do her any good. All she got was what was in the prenup. She realized that being friendly with him was a lot smarter financially than being enemies. Publicly, Donald and Marla had an amicable divorce. But he really fucked her over. Evidently she had a really shitty prenup (he only married her because she threatened to take Tiffany and move out of state). The original prenup was only for a few years and then it was up for renewal for a larger amount of money. Donald was tired of Marla so he just went behind her back and had her served with divorce papers. He had already picked out a new place for them to live and it was all arranged. The only person who didn't know their life was going to change 100% was Marla. While she was out, all her things were packed up and moved into the new place (that she didn't know about). Then she is served with the papers and told she can never go back to Donald's gaudy, tacky gold apartment and that she and Tiffany would now be living somewhere else. Seriously WTF? In her prenup it stated that she wasn't allowed to talk bad about him or their marriage or she would get less money or possibly no money. Marla did the only thing she could and took the money, kept her mouth shut and moved away as soon as possible. But, this is what women get when they marry pieces of shit who cheated on and/or fucked over their first wives. Katie Holmes was smart enough to realize that and fucked Tom over before he could fuck her over. It kind of was karma for Marla. She was a real cunt during Donald's divorce from Ivana. I don't feel bad for Marla. He and Marla used to give interviews to the press. Marla had a "friend" tell a reporter that Donald was the best sex she ever had. That was on the front page of the newspaper. Then she had entered into a contract with a company that designed blue jeans with the brand name, "No Excuses". She was proud of that and the fact that she broke up a marriage and family

And Donald admitted in interviews that he and Marla hadn't discussed divorce or anything like that. He just said, he had the prenup renewal coming up and he realized this marriage wouldn't last in the long run so he ended it (without bothering to mention it to her). He said it saved him money and that he did it at that time expressly because the prenup was due to be renewed. It's evil, but it's kind of smart. If you are a piece of shit that would fuck over your wife and you have lots of money, why bother actually asking the wife for a divorce? Just have her served with divorce papers. The prenup will stand and you can avoid all the arguing/drama and let your lawyers fight it out. Let your assistant deal with making arrangements to see the kid and just don't have anything to do with the wife again. Of course this really only works for a person without a conscience. I think Rupert Murdoch did something similar (just serving the wife). He let Wendi stay in the apt, but he had his things moved out while she was gone. And ladies, this is what you get when you marry a rich, evil bastard

by Anonymousreply 75October 11, 2016 5:43 PM

Women who cheat with a man when he is married are so surprised when he cheats on them.

by Anonymousreply 76October 11, 2016 5:57 PM

Maybe Ivana actually loved him, but I doubt that Marla and Melania actually feel head over heel$ for this aging $enior $lug.

by Anonymousreply 77October 11, 2016 6:19 PM

r75 A big, fat alimony check every month? I'll take it.

by Anonymousreply 78October 11, 2016 6:21 PM

They do take that deal, unfortunately, because women have been treated worse, and by poor men who give them nothing and don't even pay child support for their spawn.

by Anonymousreply 79October 11, 2016 6:31 PM

It was probably Marla who leaked his 95 tax returns.

by Anonymousreply 80October 11, 2016 6:45 PM

⬆Or Tiffany ?

by Anonymousreply 81October 11, 2016 8:26 PM

R46, I beg to differ. I work in theater and when Marla was in WILL ROGERS FOLLIES and part of the Broadway community, I had reason to be in the same room with her and she was truly one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my entire life.

Tiffany probably doesn't like Dad because she got his looks instead of her mother's.

by Anonymousreply 82October 11, 2016 11:33 PM

R7 is right about NYC private schools. I'm in that scene, and our school has a few famous families. It's a pretty clear rule that you do not leak any information about any family, famous or not, or there will be consequences. As hard as we fight to get into these schools, everyone is too scared to break the rule.

by Anonymousreply 83October 12, 2016 12:28 AM

Marla is in her fifties, and looks damn good !

by Anonymousreply 84October 12, 2016 12:49 AM

Marla isn't part of the tribe. But I think underneath the Texas cheerleader look she IS beautiful - facially a cross between Sharon Tate and Farrah Fawcett (borrowing that from an interviewer). Tiffany has a large forehead and large eyes and a tiny mouth, but I think it ends up being cute as long as her look is relaxed and she's not trying to be high fashion or model-esque.

Trump and Ivana are allies NOW. There's even a pretty gross photo of them embracing at some event - at their ages now, it's not pretty. Ivana has said she's voting for him, says Melania will make a good First Lady. They are allies. She says she has not forgiven Marla. Marla is outside the tent.

Trump was obviously tired of Marla by the time she became pregnant, but he hadn't ended it yet. I think because it had been such a huge tabloid story that he left a wife of over a decade for Marla Maples, he had to talk up how hot it was between them, and of course he liked the publicity. Nobody knew, not officially, that at the time he was busy mauling other women. When she was pregnant he was all yeah, we'll get married, but he dragged his feet. The joke - or maybe it was true - was that Marla dragged a wedding gown to every golf course on the planet in case he had an impulse to do it - she'd be ready before he changed his mind. They married on a week day night. He says he decided to marry because the Colin Ferguson LIRR shootings reminded him of the importance of family. He LATER said that as Marla walked up the "aisle" he was already bored and knew it wouldn't last. You can see that grimace-smile in every picture of the wedding.

I'm sure Marla signed what she was supposed to sign, but a few years ago she said as a U.S. citizen, her conscience told her she'd have to let the public know what Donald was really like. His lawyer immediately publicly announced that she'd overstepped and they were stopping her alimony check until she remembered her place. The lawyer compared her unfavorably to Ivana, so at that point, Ivana was back in the tent, which she'd never really left. Ivana's actually a lot like Donald - she's become delusional. Her "look" has become ridiculous. And as long as she has a man, she she thinks she's maintaining her image. She even talks like him "I'd rather be a babysitter than a nurse."

Ivana has said she's voting for him. Marla SAID that she'd have to inform the public of what she knew if he ran, so odds are, she's not voting for him. I give her props for not poisoning Tiffany against him, although Tiffany is setting herself up. If I were Marla I'd want to say "Your dad is a narcissist, he only loves himself, it's not you, it's him, he treats everybody badly, don't start trying to prove yourself to him." But obviously she's going to let Tiffany find out for herself, but the fact is that Tiffany has a touchstone about Donald Trump that the other "kids" don't - a built-in reality check, and they know it. I think they're going to be "good" to her but not trust her. I don't know if I agree, but I'm probably wrong. In my family I had a nephew given up for adoption 20something years ago. Subsequently his parents married and had another son. Then divorced. The dad is a narcissistic horror show. The second son has recently connected with his bio brother, and the bio brother is also in touch with his dad. I asked my second nephew - are you telling your brother about your dad? Because if it were me, I'd want somebody to save me the time. He said NOPE. So I guess that's the rule. Let the person find out for themselves. I think that's what Marla has done with Tiffany, but the whole Trump camp knows Tiffany has back-up outside the camp.

by Anonymousreply 85October 12, 2016 2:57 AM

[quote]But someone else pointed out that what actually happened in that video is Trump was reaching out to shake someone's hand and Tiffany realized she had gotten in the way so she moved. It makes sense if you rewatch it.

That was what I saw at the end of the debate. It seemed that Tiffany [bold]wanted[/bold] to give Drumpf a hug and kiss like the others in the family. Instead, he was reaching to shake somebody else's hand and actually [bold]rebuffed[/bold] Tiff, who then attempted to save face with that awkward arm rub. Her big smile and affection for him appeared to be genuine. When HP immediately came out with that breathless article re Tiff avoiding Drumpf's kiss (about which they then somewhat backtracked), I thought, [italic]"What were they watching?"[/italic]

As juicy as it is to speculate that Tiffany despises Drumpf, my impression is that she [bold]wants[/bold] to be liked, accepted, and treated by him in the manner in which he seems to treat his other children, and that he isn't having it. He rarely seems to mention her, and during his campaign he's been seating her in the nosebleed sections away from his other children. There is plenty of observation that his relationship with her is markedly different from his other children, and I wonder if that it all has to do with his seeming enmity for Marla (and perhaps, not wanting Tiffany in the first place).

by Anonymousreply 86October 12, 2016 6:04 AM

Tiffany suffers from terminal fugliness. Trump doesn't want any child of his who is unpussygrabbable being paraded around.

by Anonymousreply 87October 12, 2016 6:46 AM

That clip is from a different angle and much closer-up than the clip I saw. And like r86, I clearly saw Trump rebuffing Tiffany in the clip I watched--it was not ambiguous.

by Anonymousreply 88October 12, 2016 6:49 AM

How old are you r87 ? You sound like a fourteen year old having wet dreams.

Donald's nephew?

by Anonymousreply 89October 12, 2016 1:22 PM

"Ugh. The ugly one tried to touch me. Call her cunt mother and have her taken away."

by Anonymousreply 90October 12, 2016 1:27 PM

[quote]As juicy as it is to speculate that Tiffany despises Drumpf, my impression is that she wants to be liked, accepted, and treated by him in the manner in which he seems to treat his other children, and that he isn't having it.

Exactly my thoughts. It's sad actually. She is literally the only Trump I have any empathy for. It's clear what the family dynamics are, and well all know the history with her mother. Marla and Tiffany were the Melania and Barron of ~20 years ago. Now they are embarrassing reminders to Donald. Unfortunate tangents that don't fit the current narrative.

Poor girl probably needs massive therapy. I hope Marla is at least a good mother.

by Anonymousreply 91October 12, 2016 1:32 PM

[quote], and treated by him in the manner in which he seems to treat his other children, and that he isn't having it. He rarely seems to mention her, and during his campaign he's been seating her in the nosebleed sections away from his other children.

I didn't think about this until now but I wonder if part of the logic in seating her away from his other children, as well as not mentioning her at all when he names off all his kids to thank them is, in his mind, a way of distracting the audience? I wonder if in his sick, twisted, head, he thinks that if he doesn't have Tiffany in the spotlight, people will forget about her and won't attack him for cheating on his first wife and having an illegitimate daughter with his mistress/second wife?

I can see him actually thinking that because he's too self absorbed to realize nobody cares because there are a million other more heinous things to go after him for.

by Anonymousreply 92October 12, 2016 1:39 PM

R82 I still think she was hard with weird eyes. Maybe she's magnetic and charismistic in person—which I admittedly can't see in a photo—or we simply have different taste.

by Anonymousreply 93October 12, 2016 2:34 PM

Does anyone think it's easy being the child that Donald Trump doesn't like?

by Anonymousreply 94October 12, 2016 2:47 PM

Tiffany seems genuinely nice and kindhearted unlike the evil three he had by whore # 1.

by Anonymousreply 95October 12, 2016 2:49 PM

There was an article some time ago, based on an audio tape of Trump, where it claimed that Trump had regrets about the Marla affair and ruining his first marriage over her. He said that Marla tricked him. (I'm assuming he means that she got pregnant and that he had to marry her.) Regarding Melania, he said something to the effect that she has a good heart, and that he trusts her.

In one of his top ten lists of hot women that he did (I think it was on Howard Stern), Melania was listed as number one and Ivana as number two. Marla was not even on the list.

Trump knows he messed up. He wanted to sleep with Marla, but wanted nothing beyond that. He didn't want to marry her, and her definitely didn't want to have children with her.

by Anonymousreply 96October 12, 2016 3:33 PM

R96 was Ivanka #3 on that list?

by Anonymousreply 97October 12, 2016 3:36 PM

Marla tricked Trump into another child, whereas his first three children were planned, as was Barron.

Marla was about 2 months pregnant when they got married. Trump was very angry that she had tricked him into a child (as it connected them for life and he knew she was temporary) when he had made it clear he didn't want any more children. Yes, he did change his mind with Melania because he was in a different place in his life by then and also that was her condition to marriage. And he knew that. If he had told Melania the same as he told Marla, and was adamant about not wanting another child, Melania would have left to free herself to meet a man who would have a child with her. She was young and wanted a child and was not going to give up motherhood for anyone.

At that point in Trump's life he was okay with having another child, especially because he had announced on Larry King, shortly after after he and Melania had wed, "I'm okay with having another child at my age as I won't be the one changing diapers, and in fact, I'll probably never even see the kid." My heart sunk when I heard "never even see the kid" part, realizing he wasn't kidding and that another child will be fatherless and children need both parents. The child grows up feeling 'I wasn't important enough for my dad to spend time with me.' It really is a very painful experience for a child to endure. I felt bad for the child when I heard him say that. Clueless Melania just smiled.

Also Marla was his mistress and I think he lost respect for her because of the way she acted towards Ivana and the kids. She had created many scenes and was juvenile and cruel. She had traumatized his kids when they were young with her shouting, in particular, at the ski resort restaurant incident. She was in Ivana's face (sometimes in front of her children who were young at the time) when she had no business being there and should have been quiet and discreet. She was like that in the marriage as well. Mouthy and immature. I had thought the two deserved each other.

When narcissists (yes, trump has NPD) hate the co-parent intensely that hatred spills over to the child and they may not hate their child, but the child reminds them of someone they hate. N's don't have the emotional maturity to separate the two and to overcome that, and see them as two separate human beings. Tiffany is not bonded with her father. N's don't have the ability to love equally. At all. In fact N's don't really love, they use their children. The child has to satisfy many of their specific-to-them needs or they will be distant with the child. And if there isn't something they know they can use their child for, then they have no use for them.

I was raised by two narcissists and also entrenched in the culture of narcissism for decades, the extended family of narcissists. It is beyond belief. The (superficial/conditional) family dynamics are all about 'what can you do for me' and 'what have you done for me lately.'

by Anonymousreply 98October 12, 2016 4:16 PM

I shed no tears or feel sorry for Tiffany Trump. You people creating her biography out of the insides of your heads should do some research. Tiffany is one of the Rich Kids of Instagram. Well, she was until her father started running for president. The Rich Kids of Instagram want to make sure everyone knows one thing -- they're rich. "They're Richer Than You and This is What They Do" is their motto.

Hand picked by self proclaimed clothing designer Andrew Warren, who "weeded out the ones who didn't fit in," they take endless selfies of their glamorous lives sipping champagne by swimming pools in the Hamptons, wearing five thousand dollars worth of "casual clothes" in the south of France, smiling from the back of yachts and the front of chartered helicopters.

Obviously, they're looking to brand themselves and get a reality tv series of their own. I don't find the fact that they seek fame simply because of the accident of their birth to be awful; I think our culture and especially our young people are awful for admiring them and wanting to be them. In a country that worships Trump, where almost half the people in it want him to be president, it's no wonder the Rich Kids of Instagram want to make their mark early in life, just as Trump himself bombarded media with press releases and parties in the 70s and 80s, seeking to establish his brand.

Tiffany Trump is no sad little girl who is left out of the Trump loop. She posted tons of photos of the inside and exterior of the Trump private jet she travels on. Photos of her at parties she's hosted at Mar-a-Lago, She's very much in the loop. She only left Rich Kids of Instagram because of her father's campaign. I'm sure she will have her own line of shoes or clothes or jewelry or something that she can hitch herself to in order to call herself a "designer" of a brand. If talentless fivehead Stella McCartney can do it, so can the rest of the rich kids.

by Anonymousreply 99October 12, 2016 4:19 PM

R99 I watched an interview with Marla and Tiffany about six years ago. Tiffany was saying that she had a wonderful life and that her father provided very well for them in terms of child support. She said she had many close friends and that she lived an incredible life most only dream about. She seemed genuinely happy and grateful and did not come across like a spoiled rich brat at all. I was happy for her.

She was in high school at the time. She didn't come across as braggy and boastful or snobbish, just very honest and very appreciative. I think she isn't like the rest of them because she wasn't influenced by her narcissist father during her formative, impressionable years.

by Anonymousreply 100October 12, 2016 4:27 PM

Woohoo! Hamptons this summer, White House this fall!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101October 12, 2016 5:08 PM

She looks like something out of a Tim Burton cartoon.

by Anonymousreply 102October 12, 2016 5:38 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 12, 2016 6:13 PM

Close:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104October 12, 2016 6:14 PM

Of course he blames Marla, that's the Trump MO, never admit guilt. NEVER.

Tiffany and Barron, in the photo @104, look relaxed and comfortable with each other. They probably have a lot in common, both not particularly loved or wanted by their father, or the "real children." And poor Melania looks absolutely miserable.

by Anonymousreply 105October 12, 2016 6:23 PM

r105 And poor Melania looks absolutely miserable.

She looks like the evil, cat faced bitch that she is.

by Anonymousreply 106October 12, 2016 6:26 PM

Half siblings love:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107October 12, 2016 6:43 PM

Aaaw, they have each other:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108October 12, 2016 6:43 PM

R108 and then a second later he grabbed her by the....

by Anonymousreply 109October 12, 2016 6:44 PM

Hmmm, what's going on?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110October 12, 2016 6:44 PM

^ sorry wrong pic at r110:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111October 12, 2016 6:45 PM

r108 We will destroy them. We are the only true children of the god Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112October 12, 2016 6:47 PM

A warning glance from Momma:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113October 12, 2016 6:47 PM

Where are Trump's siblings? It seems none of them have been present at any of his events. One of his sisters is a judge, so I can see her not wanting to get involved, but it seems his other two siblings have not made a public appearance or spoken out on his behalf. Melania's parents were on stage with him and his spawn at the convention, but no siblings. (P.S. Melania's father bears some resemblance to Trump.)

by Anonymousreply 114October 12, 2016 9:40 PM

R114 didn't he let one of his siblings' kids die?

by Anonymousreply 115October 12, 2016 9:53 PM

R115, I think it was the grandchild of the brother who passed away. Trump cut off funding for the medical bills.

by Anonymousreply 116October 12, 2016 9:58 PM

Story has it that Trump was mean to his younger brother Fred who died yrs ago. Supposedly, throughout their childhood and on, Donald bullied Fred relentlessly and he eventually self-medicated with drugs and alcohol. Then Trump tarnished his dead brothers image with "That's what drugs and alcohol do to you, they take your life." No admitting his role or mention of his harassment and bullying that lead to his brother's self-medicating. His siblings just tolerate him. A narcissist for a sibling is extremely painful and very damaging, a difficult life. If you haven't lived it it's worse than you can imagine.

by Anonymousreply 117October 12, 2016 10:07 PM

. A narcissist for a sibling is extremely painful and very damaging, a difficult life.

We concur!

by Anonymousreply 118October 12, 2016 10:12 PM

Fred was ridiculed by both Trump and his father. Papa Trump was a sick fucker. Fred ultimately became an airline pilot and Trump would try to demean him by asking him what the difference was between a pilot and a bus driver.

Frontline recently did an episode on the lives of both Clinton and Trump. Both has asshole fathers, but Clinton chose to live a much different life of service whereas Trump's life is pure self serving.

by Anonymousreply 119October 12, 2016 10:18 PM

I agree Ivanka is a narcissist, but also think so are Eric and Don Jr. I doubt Tiffany is one and don't know about Barron, plus since he's young it's hard to tell, unless I was his teacher or nanny, which I am not I have no way of knowing about Barron. I just think he's a real cute kid who is going through a lot, with a self-centered mother and a dick for a father. I do know daddy Trump is a narcissist. No doubt about that.

by Anonymousreply 120October 12, 2016 10:22 PM

Of course Melania's miserable. She thought she would be getting some serious money out of this deal. I doubt she's got any money or property that's in her own name. When Donnie dies, or decides to dump her for fresh meat, how much do you think she'll be able to wrest away from the ex-wives and children who'll be grabbing what they feel is their share? Who knows if Trump even has a will? Or whether he has any real assets?

by Anonymousreply 121October 12, 2016 10:26 PM

True R121 but as far as I know Melania has money from her former modeling career, supposedly several million. She also did well with her recent jewelry line. Not enough to sustain the current lifestyle but still enough to support her and Barron along with the child support and school tuition for Barron her husband would surely be ordered to pay.

Trump has said many times he cannot tolerate being with or around women who are more than a few pounds overweight and women who (regardless of their actual age) appear to be over the age of 45. So times a running out for Ms Melania. I suspect within a few yrs he will seek out her replacement. If so, she could write a tell-all book that I would bet would be a best seller (that is, if she hired a ghost writer).

by Anonymousreply 122October 12, 2016 10:42 PM

Melania must have signed a non disclosure agreement along with a pre-nup.. She can't talk. What a pity.

by Anonymousreply 123October 12, 2016 10:48 PM

I can't recall the exact quote, but Melania is no dope and knew what she got herself into... some magazine asked if she would have married Trump if he didn't have money and she answered do you think he would have married me if I didn't look like this?

She signed the prenup BEFORE she said "I do". If she didn't like the terms she could have said, "bye".

by Anonymousreply 124October 12, 2016 10:55 PM

Obviously her modeling money wasn't enough for her, R122. You think she married Trump for his looks or sexual prowess?

by Anonymousreply 125October 12, 2016 11:12 PM

R119 Yes that's what I had heard also. But Donald did a lot more than demean Fred about being a pilot. He was a terrible brother to Fred and tormented him for decades and it all made for a very difficult life for Fred. After he died they blamed Fred for his own death.

Many don't realize that once they're old enough to leave home or go out on their own they need to completely estrange from a toxic sibling (and other toxic family members) in order to have a better life. Most stay and defend themselves while desperately trying to fix crazy. HUGE mistake. This wasn't typical sibling rivalry or occasional bickering. It was routine character assaults. It was ongoing belittling and emotional torment that caused Fred enormous anxiety which is probably why he found comfort in a bottle. If Fred had walked away and then received the proper therapy he would probably still be alive today, happily married with kids and grand kids.

When my mother insisted on continuing to have my narcissistic sister over to dinner and family events I finally had to say good-bye to both. I felt if she didn't care how I felt and relate to the torment I endured and thought if she couldn't stop the verbal assaults than she cared more about my sister and didn't care about me. I suffered through my childhood and teens and was not going to spend my adult life as if I were still a child born to suffer. A normal mother would have forbid her toxic adult daughter in her house and apologized to me. A decade later, as it turned out, they no longer speak to each other and I have no relationship with either my crazy, toxic mother or sister.

Narcissists destroy relationships and lives and tear families apart. That's what they do.

by Anonymousreply 126October 12, 2016 11:15 PM

Melania doesn't care if Trump is chasing other women as long as he isn't financing them. She only has a problem with his behavior if it threatens her share of the loot.

by Anonymousreply 127October 12, 2016 11:16 PM

You should see the Frontline episode, Papa Trump pitted the kids against each other and he called the winners, "killers".

by Anonymousreply 128October 12, 2016 11:18 PM

R128 was meant for r126.

by Anonymousreply 129October 12, 2016 11:18 PM

Thanks R128 & R129 It sure doesn't surprise me. I'll have to watch that.

by Anonymousreply 130October 12, 2016 11:23 PM

R125 I think she married him for the money and also the glitz and glam lifestyle. She has met many famous wealthy people and also made connections with highly influential people through Donald that she otherwise would never have met or had access to. Who knows, one of them could be her next husband.

Even with a prenup I think he would still most likely leave a share of what's left of his wealth to Barron. The child keeps them connected for life and she can use the child against him like a weapon. Not saying she will, but she could. I doubt Trump would leave Barron out of his Will and I am sure Melania has always been keenly aware of that. I think each of his children will get a share, whether it's a fair share is another story.

by Anonymousreply 131October 12, 2016 11:37 PM

"Papa Trump pitted the kids against each other and he called the winners, "killers"."

That explains his desperate, shabby grasping at anything to try and vanquish her at the last debate. He did everything but kick her in the vag.

by Anonymousreply 132October 13, 2016 12:51 AM

Yup, r132. His upbringing explains a lot about him. Doesn't excuse anything, just explains it.

by Anonymousreply 133October 13, 2016 1:06 AM

A prenup is between the husband and wife. Child support/inheritance is a completely separate issue.

by Anonymousreply 134October 13, 2016 1:09 AM

Papa Trump sounds just a bit like Joe Kennedy. And both were racists, so there's that, too.

by Anonymousreply 135October 13, 2016 7:26 AM

r125 Modeling career? I hardly call posing nude and escorting a modeling career. But then again, isn't that what most highly paid call girls call themselves, "models"?

by Anonymousreply 136October 13, 2016 11:25 AM

Fun thread!

by Anonymousreply 137October 13, 2016 11:50 AM

r85/ r98, are you Don and Melania's couples counselor?

Because you really sound like you understand them and their relationship, and remember their histories, better than they do.

Or do you write fiction?

by Anonymousreply 138October 13, 2016 12:36 PM

I was so glad to read r44 and r48, just wish I'd seen comments like those earlier. Want to hate loathesome Trump? Hate away. But cunting all over their young children is a distinctly Trumpkin move.

by Anonymousreply 139October 13, 2016 1:09 PM

no, it isn't

by Anonymousreply 140October 13, 2016 1:11 PM

I was watching MSNBC last night and they had some guy on that has been profiling Trump for 40 years. He made a comment that the Trump we're going to see over the next 30 days or so is an extremely dangerous one.

Trump apparently hates this guy because he's been exposing him for decades.

The guy went on to say that Trump has had fantasies of running for President since the 80s. He then said the reason he married Marla was because he thought Marla would get him the Southern votes. The guy said Trump stated that he knew Ivana would be problematic for him in the election and someone like Marla would help him sweep the south so he dumped Ivana.

If true, that's extremely funny and seems totally consistent with the way Trump seems to think.

by Anonymousreply 141October 13, 2016 2:17 PM

[quote] Story has it that Trump was mean to his younger brother Fred

Fred was older than Donald.

by Anonymousreply 142October 13, 2016 2:34 PM

R141, I saw that interview also. I'm glad he pointed out that the Trump kids had almost nothing to do with Trump until they went to work for him. I also like the point he made regarding the fact that he (with Stone's assistance) has been trying to run for president for 30 years. Marla was the "Southern Strategy." Despite this 30 year goal, he continued to be a sexist sleaze the entire time. He pointed out that when Trump received the nomination, Stone tweeted how happy he was because this was a 30 year effort. Trump can't help himself. When it comes to his sexism, he's that snake he refers to in the story he tells his crowds.

by Anonymousreply 143October 13, 2016 5:24 PM

So sad that the Locklear genes ended at Heather and her distant cousin Marla. Should have been guaranteed beauty to infinity

by Anonymousreply 144October 14, 2016 2:10 PM

I wonder if he has any illegitimate children out there. Remember, he reminded us that he was very sexually active during the 60s/70s, and trying to avoid getting STDs.

by Anonymousreply 145October 14, 2016 2:24 PM

Tiffany is not pretty enough for the Donald to pay attention to. And she knows it.

by Anonymousreply 146October 14, 2016 2:43 PM

Marla needs to back out of her daughters life. She is compromising Tiffany's chance to make a path forward. I would bet Tiffany agrees. Bottom line is the family does not like Marla and with reason. Her presence at inauguration smacked of graceless grasper and harkens back to her behavior as shameless mistress. Tiffany outpaced her some time ago and theres nothing positive to come from Marla's public profile. Marla looks bad even by Trump family standards. Marla, you had your day. Now go away. You're not Ivana and never brought a thing to the table. Stop trying to live through your daughter and sabotaging her future. Does anyone know where she met the Donald? She's not of his usual variety, for better or worse.

by Anonymousreply 147January 28, 2017 6:57 AM

Thumbs up:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148January 28, 2017 7:18 AM

Whispering to PApa's ear:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149January 28, 2017 7:19 AM

You're just used to seeing fucked up kids on drugs like Obama's daughters. That's why when a normal child enters you think there's something wrong with them.

by Anonymousreply 150January 28, 2017 11:29 AM

Being on the spectrum is not the worst thing in the world. Many children are on the spectrum. Many of us are on the spectrum -- anxiety disorder, poor social skills, excessive daydreaming, low comprehension skills, failure to apply oneself -- all things we used to hear 40 years ago before there was such a thing as a "spectrum." In 20 years, the world will be inherited by kids on the spectrum, so get used to it.

by Anonymousreply 151January 28, 2017 1:25 PM

Being raised outside the Trump bubble I am sure she is more aware than her siblings about how fascist Donald appears. Tiffany is going to grad school and will need her dad to pay for it; I hope he does; he's a billionaire and wouldn't pay for his daughter's fucking inaugural gown and blowout.

Unless she joins the family biz Donald won't give a fuck. Like Ivanka, she is saying a nice a Jewish boy with a wealthy family in NY real estate. Unlike Jared, this guy seems to have genuine academic credentials.

I give Marla credit for not becoming a Real Housewife, but otherwise she seems like a stage parent. Shame her beautiful genes were not enough to physically overcome the look of Trump in Tiff, even though she's not bad looking..

by Anonymousreply 152January 28, 2017 1:52 PM

R150 Obama's daughters are not druggies...come on.

by Anonymousreply 153January 28, 2017 2:01 PM

I wonder if Trump has a hairy chest/ crotch. I find him attractive! I would gulp that man's cum anytime!

by Anonymousreply 154March 12, 2017 9:49 AM

How disgusting! President Trump is a virile and heterosexual ALPHA Man! Sorry blybee he does not want a Man! He loves Melania!

by Anonymousreply 155March 21, 2017 8:24 AM

My opinion is that Barron is at the very best, borderline autistic. Tiffany is just plain fugly. She got her daddy's face.

by Anonymousreply 156March 21, 2017 9:22 AM

A friend is in Admissions at a major university and he got to see both Malia Obama's application and Tiffany Trump's application (though obviously they didn't apply the same year). Tiffany went to a very expensive rich-kid LA day school and got the grades you got for showing up. Cs and Ds. Her application was all about how her mom was an awesome entrepreneur and she basically intimated that if the university accepted her, her daddy would build them a dorm.

Malia applied under a false name and gave her parent's occupations as lawyer and hospital administrator. She went to a very good high school and got all As and did all sorts of sports and volunteering. Her application was all about her grandmother and how she hoped that she could live up to the standards her grandmother set.

So, yeah. One girl is a lazy, grasping, rich airhead. The other is a hardworking, smart, self aware kid. I guess we know who is the better parent.

by Anonymousreply 157March 21, 2017 9:50 AM

My niece's best friend went to Penn with Tiffany. She said Tiffany was a huge partier and not very bright, but was very nice.

by Anonymousreply 158March 21, 2017 2:24 PM

Generations of Wharton grads:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159March 21, 2017 2:52 PM

Family is so important:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160March 21, 2017 2:53 PM

I loved her RNC speech. The most humanizing anecdote she could come up with about her monster father was that he called her when her friend DIED. Whatta guy

by Anonymousreply 161March 21, 2017 2:53 PM

I heard they are both retarded

by Anonymousreply 162March 24, 2017 10:38 AM

Marla had protected Tiffany, as Melania has with Barron, in keeping them as much as possible from being too engulfed in that bad, high drama show. I give the two mothers credit for that.

by Anonymousreply 163March 24, 2017 11:20 AM

Maybe focus on Don Jr. & Eric's slaughter of captive, exotic animals; and Jared and Ivanca's role in this disturbing executive branch of goverment---as a prime concern.

22 yo Tiffany and 10 yo Barron are not making decisions that generate international problems and scandals.

Trying to pick on the more innocent, OP, reveals more about you, than them.

by Anonymousreply 164March 24, 2017 11:37 AM

Ivanka es una puta

by Anonymousreply 165March 16, 2018 12:36 PM

We're not picking on anyone here, r164, this is gossip.

You know, the thing this site proudly proclaims it's for: Gay celebrity gossip, politics and pointless bitchery

by Anonymousreply 166March 16, 2018 3:08 PM

Marla raised her away from the limelight. Tiffany is absolutely normal, has normal friends and hates the life that her F and sibs have.

by Anonymousreply 167March 16, 2018 3:33 PM

Umm, R157 that is ALL LIES. EVERY WORD.

by Anonymousreply 168March 16, 2018 3:34 PM

What did he call her, r161?

by Anonymousreply 169March 16, 2018 3:38 PM

Tall and Lonely:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170March 16, 2018 4:55 PM

Family:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171March 16, 2018 4:56 PM

R170 omg he looks so sad and lonely in that pic 😭

by Anonymousreply 172March 16, 2018 5:23 PM

Oh, my, that painful, tortured smile on Trump's face in R159 and R160! My husband and I call that fake grimace "the rictus".

by Anonymousreply 173March 16, 2018 5:34 PM

I think Tiffany has never been a daughter to Donald Trump, as much as an obligation. And I imagine the further she stays away from him, probably the better for her own emotional health. And the same goes for Barron.

by Anonymousreply 174March 16, 2018 6:04 PM

Tiffany is a "rich kids on Instagram" kid and hangs out with the Bryant boys and the princess of Greece. He thinks of her as a winner. He does not have the capacity for love, except for the ivanka. He kind of likes it when the kids are away from him, and working the wealthy connection.

by Anonymousreply 175March 16, 2018 7:07 PM

At least Barron has a jawline - all the other spawn of DJT had no chin jaw definition (unless it was done surgically) including Tiffany. They look like blowfish. Ick.

by Anonymousreply 176March 16, 2018 7:27 PM

[quote]Trump always hates Ivana, hates Melania, Ivana hates Melania, and they all hate Marla.

by Anonymousreply 177March 16, 2018 7:33 PM

Tiffany has always looked to me like an inflatable sex doll.

by Anonymousreply 178March 16, 2018 9:01 PM

Hey Melania in R171, who wore it better, bitch?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179March 16, 2018 10:09 PM

^ Moi, bien sûr !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180March 17, 2018 5:58 AM

Precious cargo:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181March 17, 2018 6:00 AM

R180 it's pretty obvious Barron couldn't be arsed to put on a happy face for this crapfest. Good for him!

R181, awwwww, Baby Barron ... Melania truly loves her meal ticket, you can see she's a hands-on (pun intended) mum

by Anonymousreply 182March 17, 2018 7:16 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183April 2, 2018 12:01 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184April 2, 2018 12:02 PM

Barron just couldn't be armed to put on a happy face for this Easter WH nonsense.

Good!

by Anonymousreply 185April 3, 2018 1:20 PM

Holy shit, has Barron ever shot up in height!

Wasn't he 10 years old during the election? He looks like he's grown a foot taller since then!

by Anonymousreply 186April 3, 2018 5:28 PM

Wow, Tiffany picked a really terrible, terrible dress at R184. It just emphasizes how pale and flabby she is.

by Anonymousreply 187April 3, 2018 5:31 PM

Nothing that smoking some pot wouldn't cure

by Anonymousreply 188April 3, 2018 5:42 PM

Don't wear a dress that is basically your skin color Tiffany.

by Anonymousreply 189April 3, 2018 5:44 PM

Keeping Barron out of a spotlight should not even be a topic for conversation. He's a kid. Tall for his age, but at going on 12, he is a kid. He should be left alone and permitted to grow up. He didn't pick his father. Ugh. As for Tiffany, I give her credit for staying away from the Trump madness and only showing up for the bare minimum in engagements. Obviously he insisted she and her brothers and their wives and so to be exes all show up to roll Easter eggs with Barron. It was full court because his Angel Ivanka was not there with her adorable beautiful angels.

by Anonymousreply 190April 3, 2018 5:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!