Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Which Cillian Murphy do you prefer?

There is, of course, DL fave Miss Cillian Murphy, sometimes occupant of Eddie Murphy's fan and object of his affections. There is also Killian Scott, pictured below, who, according to imdb.com, "was born Cillian Murphy, so he had to pick an alternative stage name. He changed the C to K for an extra difference."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 23, 2019 10:01 PM

Miss Cillian Murphy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 19, 2016 1:22 AM

Miss Cillian Murphy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 19, 2016 1:22 AM

Miss Cillian in drag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 19, 2016 1:23 AM

The nude one with the Irish cock.

by Anonymousreply 4April 19, 2016 1:26 AM

The "Vivian Vance" references meet my block button.

by Anonymousreply 5April 19, 2016 1:26 AM

I have recently become a HUGE fan of Killian Scott. I think he may be gay - no known girlfriend. Studied philosophy and no dummy. He's got scarred ruddy skin and occasionally gets buff, but basically skinny and handsome, and I've seen very succulent bulge on him. Good ass, too! From Ripper Street:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 23, 2019 9:20 PM

A bit younger here. He's cute in a normal range, and seems charming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 23, 2019 9:22 PM

I noticed him in The Commuter, throwing punches with Niam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 23, 2019 9:30 PM

I LOVE her!

by Anonymousreply 9March 23, 2019 9:50 PM

Wow. I started this thread a few years ago, and when I clicked on it I didn't even remember it until I started reading the responses. How'd you did up this old fossil?

by Anonymousreply 10March 23, 2019 9:51 PM

Because I suddenly have the hots for Killian and googled.

by Anonymousreply 11March 23, 2019 10:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!