Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Steve Kornacki

I have a huge crush on him.

He's not really a reporter, but more of a statistician on MSNBC.

Does anyone have the scoop on Steve? He's so cute. Yes, I am fully expecting the AWG comments, but I think he's nerdy hot.

Dish, Dataloungers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309April 14, 2018 7:49 PM

He is totally hot and he really is a reporter. He did lots of print journalism before coming to MSNBC. I'd fuck him, stuck in traffic, on the George Washington Bridge.

by Anonymousreply 1February 2, 2016 2:35 PM

[quote]I have a huge crush on him.

Wait a minute, wait a fuckin' minute, don't you have to be at least 13 years old to post here???

I know you're not that old because no one over ten years of age has a "crush" on someone.

by Anonymousreply 2February 2, 2016 2:38 PM

It surprises me how he was still a closet case until recently.

by Anonymousreply 3February 2, 2016 2:40 PM

What, R3? He's gay????

My dreams have come true.

Why have I never heard this before?

Link, please.

by Anonymousreply 4February 2, 2016 2:42 PM

He's afraid to fly.

by Anonymousreply 5February 2, 2016 2:46 PM

Do you live under a rock? Of course he is gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 2, 2016 2:46 PM

He looks under the bed and in the closet at night for monsters before he goes to bed. He has said so on TV.

by Anonymousreply 7February 2, 2016 2:47 PM

I like him too. He's incredibly smart.

As a reporter, he doesn't challenge his interviewees. Not enough oomph or gumption there.

by Anonymousreply 8February 2, 2016 2:49 PM

So adorkable!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 2, 2016 2:52 PM

He was profiled in Out last year.

Unfortunately, he's since lost his weekend show on MSNBC and his star is descending.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 2, 2016 3:09 PM

Boyfriend?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 2, 2016 3:13 PM

Wow, the boyfriend's cute.

by Anonymousreply 12February 2, 2016 3:47 PM

Steve's gotten better looking over the years.

by Anonymousreply 13February 2, 2016 4:04 PM

Descending star on least-watched news channel.

by Anonymousreply 14February 2, 2016 4:10 PM

Steve looks a lot like director Cary Fukunaga

by Anonymousreply 15February 2, 2016 4:13 PM

He's a poor mans John King. But definitely nerdy hot. Probably hung like a Clydesdale

by Anonymousreply 16February 2, 2016 4:19 PM

I thought John King was the poor man's John King.

by Anonymousreply 17February 2, 2016 4:24 PM

Steve is Polish, so it's almost certain that he's hung.

by Anonymousreply 18February 2, 2016 4:27 PM

[quote] Steve is Polish, so it's almost certain that he's hung

And, hopefully, uncut

by Anonymousreply 19February 2, 2016 7:04 PM

slightly above average white guy.

by Anonymousreply 20February 2, 2016 7:15 PM

He needs to go clothes shopping. Kornacki has been wearing the same shirt-tie combo everyday he's been on-air, for awhile now. Is he afraid of having a change of clothes?

by Anonymousreply 21February 2, 2016 7:25 PM

I wonder what type of guys Steve likes. He's nerdy but very masculine. And besides politics, he mentioned that he's into sports. He's the kind of white dude that the homobros/men of color would love to snag.

by Anonymousreply 22February 2, 2016 7:25 PM

Wildly crushworthy, regardless of anyone's race or skin color.

by Anonymousreply 23February 2, 2016 7:32 PM

I used to have the biggest crush on him!

by Anonymousreply 24February 2, 2016 7:35 PM

During a weather emergency a while back, Steve wore the same sweater for 5 straight days. He has a phobia against suit-jackets, too.

MSNBC need to pay these people enough to have hire personnel shoppers. Steve sleeps at his desk, he has no time to shop himself.

by Anonymousreply 25February 2, 2016 7:42 PM

He definitely could use a wardrobe makeover! He's adorable, but seriously, the glasses, the hair, the duds....all need to be changed.

by Anonymousreply 26February 2, 2016 7:46 PM

Kornacki could go shopping with Craig Melvin or J. Capehart to get his wardrobe in order. He needs a clothing intervention, STAT!

by Anonymousreply 27February 2, 2016 7:47 PM

[quote] Steve sleeps at his desk, he has no time to shop himself.

It's not like he works in Podunk

Their studios are in Rockefeller Center in midtown Manhattan. Saks is a block over, on Fifth. If he can't afford Saks, he could take the Sixth Ave subway to 63rd and Lex and be at Bloomingdale's in 10 minutes

by Anonymousreply 28February 2, 2016 8:17 PM

I like Steve tremendously. But I think Josh Barro is more my type.

by Anonymousreply 29February 2, 2016 8:26 PM

Hard to say, R19. He may be of Polish extraction, but he's American.

by Anonymousreply 30February 2, 2016 8:27 PM

cute gay nerdish looks older than 36 has a bf

by Anonymousreply 31February 2, 2016 9:24 PM

came out I believe last year or so

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 2, 2016 9:29 PM

He is extremely likable. I get the attraction.

by Anonymousreply 33February 2, 2016 9:35 PM

[quote] He looks under the bed and in the closet at night for monsters before he goes to bed. He has said so on TV.

Haha that's funny. He looks like he could be neurotic.

I also think that he needs to comb his hair. It's always messy!

by Anonymousreply 34February 2, 2016 11:51 PM

Is it only me or does anyone else think when he and Rachel chat on the air, "Wow, two gay people on television, not talking about gay things!"

by Anonymousreply 35February 2, 2016 11:55 PM

I feel the same way, R35.

Although it's not so much about not talking about "gay things," as it is that they are just doing their jobs with the focus not on their sexuality, but on reporting - regardless of who they sleep with.

by Anonymousreply 36February 3, 2016 12:09 AM

Weatherman extraordinaire, Raffie Miranda

Thomas Roberts

Steve Kornacki

Rachael Maddow

Jonathan Capehart

Josh Barro

Ronan Farrow

Ben Smith

Nate Silver

Chris Hayes, work in progress

Did I miss anyone?

Is anyone NOT gay on MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 37February 3, 2016 12:33 AM

Lol, Chris Hayes is straight. He just throws off peoples' gaydar because he's a total nerd and super gay friendly. But he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 38February 3, 2016 12:36 AM

AVENUE Helps Tell Steve Kornacki What to Wear

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39February 3, 2016 12:44 AM

Lol r39! I like his style (or lack thereof) though. Low maintenance. Passionate dork.

by Anonymousreply 40February 3, 2016 12:52 AM

Love him and sorry he's not doing the early morning Sat. show on MSNBC, but as someone said on an earlier Kornacki thread (yes, we've discussed him before) he needs to fire his blind barber.

by Anonymousreply 41February 3, 2016 12:53 AM

His clothes are fine the way they are. Those "suggestions" scream F-A-G.

by Anonymousreply 42February 3, 2016 12:55 AM

He's funny, from NJ I think. He really went after Chris Christy during bridgate scandle. He is not the typical New York City Queens. I remember once they were teasing him on the air because he had just discovered couscous after working in NY. Uppity New Yorkers attitudes.

by Anonymousreply 43February 3, 2016 12:56 AM

"Sittin' on my jibbo, toyin' with my cous cous"

by Anonymousreply 44February 3, 2016 1:00 AM

[quote]He's funny, from NJ I think.

He is from Massachusetts, but worked in NJ for a long time, his boss was the guy who actually ordered the traffic problems on the GW Bridge. David Wildstein

by Anonymousreply 45February 3, 2016 1:04 AM

R38, I know that Chris Hates has a wife and two kids, but I think he's just a late Gay bloomer.

by Anonymousreply 46February 3, 2016 1:06 AM

From Wikipedia Steve Kornacki

Stephan Joseph Kornacki was born in Groton, Massachusetts. Kornacki started his journalism career as a reporter for PoliticsNJ.com,a New Jersey political news site owned by David Wildstein, where he worked from 2002 to 2006. During this time he was pen pals with Chris Christie, among others.

by Anonymousreply 47February 3, 2016 1:08 AM

Chris is just so queer-acting, queer-appearing that it's impossible for some queens to accept the fact that he's a het. I believe Designing Women did an episode on this starring Charles Frank?

by Anonymousreply 48February 3, 2016 1:08 AM

The coming out story I never thought I’d write

I was an all-American kid who idealized the family men I grew up around. At 32, I can finally admit I'm different

Steve Kornacki

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49February 3, 2016 1:11 AM

R48, please don't take it personally. Unless you're Chris Hayes, then by all means, have at it.

by Anonymousreply 50February 3, 2016 1:14 AM

That's a good read at R49. I like to hear coming out experiences.

by Anonymousreply 51February 3, 2016 1:18 AM

Chris Hayes is not gay. However, there was one time where they dressed him up with a striped shirt and a jacket to make him look a little less conservative. He looked like a little Rachel Maddow. Even she commented and said "you look adorable" his response was sacristy "yes, because that's what I was going for".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52February 3, 2016 1:20 AM

R52 = Chris Hayes

by Anonymousreply 53February 3, 2016 1:27 AM

Ben Smith is not gay, R37. He's married to a woman and has two kids.

by Anonymousreply 54February 3, 2016 2:43 AM

[quote]Is anyone NOT gay on MSNBC.

You know who [italic]should[/italic] be gay?

Sam Stein.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 3, 2016 3:21 AM

I think they should all be Gay, R55.

by Anonymousreply 56February 3, 2016 3:25 AM

[quote] Unfortunately, he's since lost his weekend show on MSNBC and his star is descending.

Quite the opposite. He was named a full-time political correspondent for MSNBC and is now getting more airtime than ever (instead of being stuck on weekend mornings). Also, he hosts the Monday edition of Meet the Press Daily. His star is rising.

by Anonymousreply 57February 3, 2016 3:35 AM

I agree R55. Sam Stein is a real cutie. He unfortunately, is very straight.

Another MSNBC'er who I think might be gay is Jeremy Peters. He occasionally shows up on "Morning Joe."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 3, 2016 3:55 AM

Bump for dorks.

by Anonymousreply 59February 3, 2016 3:56 AM

Jeremy Peters sounds more like wishful thinking because he's so good-looking.

by Anonymousreply 60February 3, 2016 3:59 AM

I don't know about that R60. There was gossip on here a while back, that hinted about Jeremy possibly being gay. Or an asshole. Or both. I don't remember.

by Anonymousreply 61February 3, 2016 4:05 AM

Steve has great fashion sense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 3, 2016 4:08 AM

Jeremy Peters' bio don't mention a personal life. He was nominated for Hottest Gay Journalist in New York. Then there is the below, which settles it, I think. Yay, I have a new crush.

JEREMY W. PETERS, on the cover of N.Y. Times “Sunday Styles” section, “The Gayest Place in America?”: “My earliest sense of what it meant to be gay in the nation’s capital came more than a decade ago when I was a summer intern. I was a few blocks from Union Station when a congressman walked by and gave the reporters I was standing with a big, floppy wave hello. ‘You know what they say about him,’ said one of them, the inflection of his voice rising to a squeak so there could be no mistaking what he meant. I didn’t know, in fact. I wasn’t even sure what the congressman’s name was. But the message was as clear as it was unsettling for a 20-year-old struggling with his own sexual identity: There were plenty of gay people in Washington, even at the highest levels of government. But instead of being widely accepted, they were usually whispered about derisively, suspect characters to be mocked and maligned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63February 3, 2016 4:08 AM

Jeremy Peters is indeed gay; his partner is a dermatologist.

Here's a recent thread on him:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64February 3, 2016 4:18 AM

R29, Josh Barro is hot!

Steve Kornacki desperately needs a stylist.

by Anonymousreply 65February 3, 2016 5:43 AM

You know, it's not as though Steve doesn't have a mind of his own. Maybe he wants to look the way he does? I like dorks and nerds, although he really does push the envelope on that a lot, but I'll take it any day over a damned clone! My biggest problem with Steve is that he doesn't really impart much that's new, he just repeats stuff that your average political junkie knows already.

by Anonymousreply 66February 3, 2016 5:51 AM

R34 lol true always I call it disheveled neat...Chris Hayes is straight ...see him with his wife all the time in Williamsburg! Also, had a baby last year

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67February 3, 2016 6:32 AM

He leans Republican. I'll pass.

by Anonymousreply 68February 3, 2016 6:38 AM

[quote]He leans Republican. I'll pass.

Steve is working for the wrong network then.

by Anonymousreply 69February 3, 2016 6:55 AM

He's flat out cheerleading for the GOP. HRC and BS not so much. Watch him closely. He's more enthusiastic about the right's dogfight. The Democrats are a mere second thought.

by Anonymousreply 70February 3, 2016 8:49 AM

Yes Josh Barro is definitely hotter than Kornacki

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71February 3, 2016 11:29 AM

Barro is a self-described "neo-liberal" and Republican. That tarnishes any supposed hotness he possesses.

by Anonymousreply 72February 3, 2016 12:44 PM

Steve is smarter than he looks. His teeth are bleached, as they should be. And may have been straightened, I ever see him make a presentation error (aside from stumbling over a word or two), but he's always looking in the right camera, prepared, alert while the cameras on, etc.

by Anonymousreply 73February 3, 2016 1:32 PM

I'm hot for Chris Hayes but I wish someone whould tell him to bleach his teeth. Also, his teeth need to be straightened. I thing a year of invisaline would work perfectly. He could even take them out for an hour a day while on camera. Chris, are you paying attention here?

by Anonymousreply 74February 3, 2016 1:34 PM

Barro is still a baby. He'll lose that Republican label like a vestige appendix in a few years if he hasn't already.

by Anonymousreply 75February 3, 2016 1:37 PM

[quote]Hard to say, [R19]. He may be of Polish extraction, but he's American.

Matt Czuchry is about the same age as Kornacki, also a New Englander, and we have a DLer who's hooked up with him and says he's uncut.

Although Czuchry is of Ukrainian descent

by Anonymousreply 76February 3, 2016 2:05 PM

Jeremy Peters has a swan-like neck.

by Anonymousreply 77February 3, 2016 2:57 PM

Uncircumcision became cool among some American hippie parents once again in the late '60s because of its naturalness. This could extend to those who continued having babies into the '70s.

by Anonymousreply 78February 3, 2016 3:03 PM

Over 90% of Polish are Catholic. Catholics believe in the chop. They particularly did in the '70s, when the world was blessed with Steve Kornacki.

by Anonymousreply 79February 3, 2016 3:33 PM

Barro won't be a Republican for long. His fiancee (the ultimate Pocket Gay) plans on running for head of the DNC. Having a GOP husband would be VERY uncomfortable for him.

by Anonymousreply 80February 3, 2016 8:44 PM

Jeremy Peters looks like a crane and has hard on for Rubio. He is so in love with him it's painful to watch. Every other sentence Marco this, Marco that. I wonder if he knows about his boyfriend's past? Men's restrooms and stripping and such?

by Anonymousreply 81February 3, 2016 8:49 PM

Wow, I had no idea Matt Czuchry is gay.

I googled him, and after seeing a few of his photos.... oh yeah, he's definitely gay.

Also, 38 years old and no mention of a gf or wife.

I learn so much from Datalounge!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82February 3, 2016 8:51 PM

Steve is cute with his clothes on, he doesn't look like a gym guy so he may not be that "cute" naked.

by Anonymousreply 83February 3, 2016 9:46 PM

To be fair R83, what percentage of the adult male population actually looks "cute" naked?

I'm guessing maybe 10%. The other 90% are all dad bods or worse.

by Anonymousreply 84February 3, 2016 9:53 PM

He should be on FOX Gay leaning or is Republican? WTF!?

by Anonymousreply 85February 3, 2016 10:37 PM

Another shot with the possible boyfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86February 3, 2016 10:40 PM

R68 who leans Republican? Chris Hayes? From what I can tell, he leans very liberal. Most of the issues he focuses on are liberal, and he is usually ripping into Republican BS. Do you have a link that says otherwise?

by Anonymousreply 87February 4, 2016 12:56 AM

Steve is on MSNBC right now, and his hair is a mess!

Why doesn't anyone tell him??

by Anonymousreply 88February 16, 2016 1:35 PM

He was sitting on a stool today with his legs spread and showed a nice bulge in his tight pants.

by Anonymousreply 89February 16, 2016 7:35 PM

Steve is definitely chubby. And he's young. He'll be rich, but a fattie in middle age.

by Anonymousreply 90February 16, 2016 10:32 PM

She's no dummy. He knows never to break eye contact with the camera as it comes from or goes to commercial break. He knows how to stare blankly at the camera for an extended period if need be, when others get weirded-out trying to do so. He's got whitened teeth. Nice glasses. Very professional.

He is uncomfortable wearing a suit, which is why he wears a sweater so often. And he loves his jeans. He's got to try to get used to dress slacks.

by Anonymousreply 91February 17, 2016 2:27 AM

Oh, no. I didn't mean to write "She" in R91.

I think it is homophobic to call men "She". This was just a typo.

Sorry, Steve! ❤️

by Anonymousreply 92February 17, 2016 2:29 AM

R87 What is the name of this thread again?

Maybe you to take a break from the keyboard. Hayes was NEVER mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 93February 20, 2016 8:55 AM

Josh Barro used to be fat. And he's on the road to being there again if he keeps flirting with sobriety.

by Anonymousreply 94February 20, 2016 9:03 AM

Functioning alcoholic who subsists on a diet of beer and alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 95February 20, 2016 9:13 AM

I am in love with Steve Kornacki. One thing I have noticed lately is that he has "resting bitch face" Whenever he is being introduced for a segment he looks royally pissed off but once he starts speaking he has the sweetest, adorkable personality.

by Anonymousreply 96February 20, 2016 9:18 AM

Chris Hayes doesn't look like a gay man...he looks like a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 97February 20, 2016 10:10 AM

I was at a party with Josh not that long ago and, while he's a pompous asshole, he's super cute with a giant ass.

by Anonymousreply 98February 20, 2016 10:43 AM

Steve looks like he might have a nice anus, but no-one has a nicer anus than my Ari!

by Anonymousreply 99February 20, 2016 11:18 AM

He has a 79% chance of his odds being 1.5 to 1.

by Anonymousreply 100February 20, 2016 11:39 AM

Josh Barro is getting fat again. Former fatties (and he wasn't just fat, he was obese) always get fat again.

by Anonymousreply 101February 20, 2016 11:56 AM

At least in his road to getting fatter, Josh is working on the ass first (too bad his stomach and chin are next). As for Steve, he's so desperate to be straight I doubt his hygiene (down there) is all that good.

by Anonymousreply 102February 20, 2016 12:30 PM

Steve is just an über nerd. Sex is low on his agenda. .

by Anonymousreply 103February 20, 2016 12:40 PM

He reads as completely sexless. Guaranteed he is terrible in bed.

by Anonymousreply 104February 20, 2016 12:50 PM

. . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105February 20, 2016 12:59 PM

Did anyone ever see Steve's feets? Don't even know what brand shoes he wears.

by Anonymousreply 106February 20, 2016 1:10 PM

How do you know, R95?

by Anonymousreply 107February 20, 2016 1:20 PM

I love guys like this... normal looking, not fab within an inch of their life.

I would love to start a website... normal looking guys and how we met because I always wonder.

by Anonymousreply 108February 20, 2016 1:55 PM

[quote]Chris Hayes doesn't look like a gay man...he looks like a lesbian.

I've mentioned this before but Chris Hayes was on Bill Maher's show one night with his hair looking like he had just rolled out of bed and wearing a black pullover shirt with the buttons unfastened (you could see just a teeny bit of his chest -- got the impression he's totally smooth). Anyway, my point is he looked really, really HOT. I remember thinking maybe if he could present himself that way on his show every night (casual, more relaxed), maybe he'd have better ratings.

by Anonymousreply 109February 20, 2016 2:14 PM

I think it would be interesting if MSNBC paired Josh and Steve on a show talking about politics and anything that directly affects the LGBT community given that they're both openly-gay men.

by Anonymousreply 110February 20, 2016 2:15 PM

Chris Hayes is the one you marry. Ari Melber is the one you cheat on him with. Steve Kornacki is the one you talk about it with over cosmos.

by Anonymousreply 111February 20, 2016 2:20 PM

Chris Hayes has a hairy chest, 109.

He always looks disheveled, which is part of his appeal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112February 20, 2016 2:31 PM

I disagree. Ari is the one you marry. Chris is the ex you always find yourself fucking whenever he's in town. Steve is the one you talk about it with over mimosas.

by Anonymousreply 113February 20, 2016 2:37 PM

I know this may sound silly but I get the impression, based on their "handovers" every night between shows, that Chris Hayes and Rachel Maddow are genuinely friends whereas her interaction with Lawrence O'Donnell always seems more forced, like he's trying to be yuk-yuk it up with her but all she really wants is for him to just say "Thanks, Rachel" and let her go already.

by Anonymousreply 114February 20, 2016 2:41 PM

I can't believe that you wouldn't want to fuck Steve Kornacki, R113! He's totally fuckable!

by Anonymousreply 115February 20, 2016 2:42 PM

[quote] Ari is the one you marry. Chris is the ex you always find yourself fucking whenever he's in town. Steve is the one you talk about it with over mimosas.

Now, this deserves a poll - where is troll post when you need him?

Steve is the one you marry. Ari is the ex you always find yourself hooking up with. Chris is the one you talk to over mimosas.

by Anonymousreply 116February 20, 2016 2:51 PM

Steve is the one you fuck on Mondays.

Chris is the one you fuck on Wednesdays.

Ari is the one you fuck on both Friday night and Saturday night.

Sunday you rest.

by Anonymousreply 117February 20, 2016 2:57 PM

[quote] get the impression, based on their "handovers" every night between shows, that Chris Hayes and Rachel Maddow are genuinely friends whereas her interaction with Lawrence O'Donnell always seems more forced,

For the longest time, there was no interaction between Rachel and Lawrence. It's only recently that they've begun interacting. Yes, Rachel and Chris are good friends. I wish they'd drop the "handovers" altogether. They're basically a lovefest: "Excellent show, Chris." "Thanks, Rachel, you're the best." "No, Chris, you're the best."

by Anonymousreply 118February 20, 2016 3:02 PM

More gossip about Steve's alcoholism, please.

by Anonymousreply 119February 20, 2016 3:29 PM

I don't think that the poster was saying Steve was an alkie. I think they were referring to Josh Barro, if I'm not mistaken.

Steve is way too level-headed to be an alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 120February 20, 2016 3:31 PM

[quote] I think it would be interesting if MSNBC paired Josh and Steve on a show talking about politics and anything that directly affects the LGBT community given that they're both openly-gay men.

Steve Kornacki is a lot like Nate Silver in that he's openly gay but he doesn't discuss gay topics too much. Culturally, he has more in common with straight guys than gay men. He probably doesn't see himself as some crusader for the gay community, but just a policy wonk who happens to like dick.

by Anonymousreply 121February 20, 2016 4:55 PM

Chris Hayes likes to fuss with his hair. It's a little different every night.

by Anonymousreply 122February 20, 2016 11:12 PM

How do you know Hayes has a hairy chest, r112?

Have you seen it?

by Anonymousreply 123February 20, 2016 11:17 PM

Josh & his chest hair

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124February 20, 2016 11:53 PM

Josh and Chris, go to your own threads, where people care. This is Steve's thread.

by Anonymousreply 125February 20, 2016 11:57 PM

Does Kawnacky have hairy chest, OP?

by Anonymousreply 126February 21, 2016 12:06 AM

I think Steve is hot, too, but I don't see any bulge at all. Not that it matters . . .

by Anonymousreply 127February 21, 2016 12:13 AM

Do you think he has a rosebud or a coin slot?

by Anonymousreply 128February 21, 2016 12:36 AM

[quote] . He probably doesn't see himself as some crusader for the gay community, but just a policy wonk who happens to like dick.

MSNBC should use that line in its promotional materials: "Steve Kornacki ... A policy wonk who happens to like dick ... Only on MSNBC."

by Anonymousreply 129February 21, 2016 6:36 AM

Thomas Roberts ... A vapid intellectual lightweight who happens to like dick ... Only on MSNBC

Rachel Maddow ... A political scholar who definitely doesn't like dick ... Only on MSNBC

by Anonymousreply 130February 21, 2016 7:11 AM

He went to community college in Oklahoma, OP.

Don't get your hopes up.

by Anonymousreply 131February 21, 2016 7:12 AM

[quote]I think Steve is hot, too, but I don't see any bulge at all.

I don't think he's bulge material.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132February 21, 2016 11:46 AM

Dick speculations re Kornacki?

I say smallish but eager.

by Anonymousreply 133February 21, 2016 1:37 PM

He's no Jeremy Diamond.

by Anonymousreply 134February 21, 2016 3:32 PM

That kind of bugs me about him, r121. He doesn't have to be a crusader by any means, but he seems oddly disconnected from any news stories related to the LGBT community (granted, he's a journalist and must remain impartial, but even when he was on the opinion oriented 'The Cycle', he never had much to say on the subject). At least Rachel will acknowledge that she has an inherent bias on LGBT matters in that they directly impact her own life.

by Anonymousreply 135February 21, 2016 4:03 PM

DL FAVES:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136February 21, 2016 4:05 PM

[quote] That kind of bugs me about him, [R121]. He doesn't have to be a crusader by any means, but he seems oddly disconnected from any news stories related to the LGBT community

I think he always has been a little disconnected from the LGBT community. In the article he wrote about coming out, he described how he never really related to gay culture and was always into sports, etc. I think that's why it took him so long to come out. I don't think he wants to be like Rachel Maddow and I don't think he wants to be known as a "gay journalist" (even though he is, of course, a gay journalist).

by Anonymousreply 137February 21, 2016 4:46 PM

I don't find that Rachel specifically brings up gay stuff a lot directly, aside from not feeling the Clintons had her back in the 1990s. It's more that she alludes to gay stuff, such as the polls in South Carolina in favor of restricting gay immigrants.

by Anonymousreply 138February 21, 2016 4:53 PM

Has Ronan Farrow's hole been passed around MSNBC?

by Anonymousreply 139February 21, 2016 5:58 PM

[quote]I don't think he wants to be like Rachel Maddow and I don't think he wants to be known as a "gay journalist" (

In what world is Rachel Maddow known as the "gay journalist"? She is one of the most prominent voices in progressive American politics, who happens to be a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 140February 21, 2016 6:08 PM

[quote] In what world is Rachel Maddow known as the "gay journalist"?

I said he doesn't want to be like Rachel Maddow AND he doesn't want to be known as a gay journalist. Those were two separate ideas.

[quote] She is one of the most prominent voices in progressive American politics

Correct. And I don't get the sense that's what Steve aspires to be.

by Anonymousreply 141February 21, 2016 6:13 PM

Ari Melber is hotter than anyone else on this thread? Straight? Married?

by Anonymousreply 142February 21, 2016 6:14 PM

Ari Melber is married to a writer named Drew Grant.

Who is a woman, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 143February 22, 2016 1:03 AM

Ari is much too hot to be doomed to a life of boring sex with a female.

Life is just so unfair sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 144February 22, 2016 3:41 AM

Teen Ari:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145February 22, 2016 3:52 AM

R145 totally my type

by Anonymousreply 146February 22, 2016 3:53 AM

Ari is a pocket guy.

by Anonymousreply 147February 22, 2016 3:58 AM

R136 Ugh he's been tainted by being in proximity to Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 148February 22, 2016 4:15 AM

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Nick Confessore. He's really adorable, and he appears on Morning Joe quite a bit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149February 22, 2016 1:51 PM

Jacob Soboroff is another MSNBC hottie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150February 22, 2016 1:59 PM

Jacob Soboroff has his own thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151February 22, 2016 4:38 PM

The other day Steve Kornacki was on a segment hosted by Rachel Maddow and Brian Williams, and Steve was wearing jeans and shirt with no tie. Rachel and Brian started blowing him shit about wearing jeans and no tie on air. Steve explained that he was just about to change and a "higher up" told him he looked just fine the way he was, and not to worry about changing. Brian Williams said, can't wait to go to break so we can find out just who this "higher up" is. Steve is on right now hosting Meet the Press Daily wearing a UNLV sweater. Some "higher up" must like him with the casual look.

by Anonymousreply 152February 22, 2016 9:48 PM

Kornacki is in Las Vegas and has a horrible fear of flying which he better get over fast if he plans on having a future in broadcast news.

by Anonymousreply 153February 22, 2016 9:51 PM

[quote] has a horrible fear of flying

Oh dear. I'm sorry that's not cute, that's pathetic. Is he a functioning adult or not?

by Anonymousreply 154February 22, 2016 9:52 PM

I saw that r152 and that pussy Brian Williams made it sound all jokey and Rachel just giggled along. Fast forward to a few days later and Brian Williams makes a comment commending Steve for finally wear slacks (some sort of Dockers type thing) All I could think was, who the hell does that sack of shit Brian Williams think he is? That fucker comes in and acts as if he is bringing some sort of air to MSNBC and really he is just the same loser he always has been. Wear what you want Steve, you have the goods!

by Anonymousreply 155February 22, 2016 9:55 PM

R154, Steve looks under his bed and in his closet before he goes to sleep at night. I assume for monsters, but maybe just intruders. I would love to see the list of phobias Steve has, I bet it's a page-long!

by Anonymousreply 156February 22, 2016 10:20 PM

R155, I also saw Brian give Steve a hard time. But Steve's on-air co-workers on the Cycle also gave him a hard time about the jeans and lack of a suit jacket. He hates formal wear. It might also be a phobia. He's an adult, he should age-into adult clothes.

by Anonymousreply 157February 22, 2016 10:23 PM

R154, and I'm not kidding.

by Anonymousreply 158February 22, 2016 10:23 PM

He needs some cool chunky glasses. he would look nerd hot!!

by Anonymousreply 159February 22, 2016 10:26 PM

[quote] Some "higher up" must like him with the casual look.

Some higher up must be fucking him, and that's why he gets away with it.

[quote] Steve looks under his bed and in his closet before he goes to sleep at night. I assume for monsters, but maybe just intruders. I would love to see the list of phobias Steve has, I bet it's a page-long!

He kind of sounds like a neurotic head case. What a catch!

by Anonymousreply 160February 22, 2016 10:26 PM

I live alone. I recall once waking from a rare, very scary dream. I had to turn a light on low, in the bedroom. I was too scared to go to sleep in the dark. That doesn't happen more than every few years, if that, but it is funny because it's weird and rare.

by Anonymousreply 161February 22, 2016 10:31 PM

Steve seems like he's on the spectrum — a total mess.

- Didn't come out until 30 and claimed he didn't realize he was gay until shortly before

- Paralyzing fear of flying

- Goes on and on about how he's a beer-swilling, sports-loving gaybro

- Cannot put on a damn suit jacket and insists on going on air looking like the contents of the dryer

- Believes he has monsters under his bed. As 35-year-old men do

Good luck to anyone who wants to take on this gem!

by Anonymousreply 162February 22, 2016 11:46 PM

He sounds wonderful to me, R162. Except for the sports.

I can't believe people would reject someone because he's afraid of flying.

by Anonymousreply 163February 22, 2016 11:48 PM

Don't forget his love of numbers and stats, 162. He's like "Rain Man."

by Anonymousreply 164February 22, 2016 11:49 PM

R162, but, but...monsters!

by Anonymousreply 165February 22, 2016 11:50 PM

That's right, R164. He IS Rain Man!

by Anonymousreply 166February 22, 2016 11:53 PM

[quote]I can't believe people would reject someone because he's afraid of flying.

You must not travel a lot. Some people have to professionally and also do so socially. Someone who is afraid to get on a plane is a real annoyance.

by Anonymousreply 167February 23, 2016 12:35 AM

If someone is that afraid to get on a plane, R167, you narcissistic anal swab, it's hard to see how they bother you. Presumably they're not in airports while you're busy with your oh, so important life, traveling professionally or also doing so socially.

by Anonymousreply 168February 23, 2016 12:38 AM

You aren't very bright are you r168. The post was "I can't believe someone would reject" him over flying, and I was explaining that yes, some people would need a partner who isn't afraid to get on a plane.

by Anonymousreply 169February 23, 2016 12:41 AM

You make your partner travel professionally, do you, R169?

Oh, and to answer your question, I'm smarter than you are self-important.

by Anonymousreply 170February 23, 2016 12:43 AM

I'll bet you're lots of fun at the gym, R169.

by Anonymousreply 171February 23, 2016 12:44 AM

I flew with someone who was afraid of flying. She had a fit at one point on the plane that scared me and the passenger next to us. This was years ago. I thought she was putting on a show. More recently, she said "oh, yeah, I got over that." In this day and age, she might have caused the plane to make an emergency landing. I don't know why I didn't dump her years earlier, she was full of made-up drama like this.

by Anonymousreply 172February 23, 2016 12:55 AM

[quote]Kornacki is in Las Vegas and has a horrible fear of flying

To clear things up, I said that Kornacki has a horrible fear of flying, not that he won't do it when he has to. Plenty of people have a fear of flying, most of Kornacki's travel is in the Northeast corridor from Boston to New York to Washington. He takes the train when he can but he does fly when needed and has stated on air that he is very uncomfortable flying, not that it turns him into a basket case.

by Anonymousreply 173February 23, 2016 12:59 AM

Steve is really moving up the ranks on MSNBC.

He has been anchoring the network's "the place for politics" coverage ever since the Iowa caucuses, and he is the lead in for Thomas Roberts.

I absolutely love that gay people are front and center on MSNBC. Maddow, Roberts, and now Kornacki. Good for them.

I wish that Steve was a little bit more proud of being gay, but hey... we are a diverse community.

We've definitely come a long way.

by Anonymousreply 174February 23, 2016 2:02 PM

I am glad there is a thread about Kornacki. I loved him on UP after Chris was uploaded to the 8 pm slot. He's really come into his own hosting after a rather stilted period of adjustment. Now that he has moved on up Up is hosted by Richard Lui and it's not the same and they have given the heinous Sharpton an hour of the Sunday time.

by Anonymousreply 175February 23, 2016 3:07 PM

Steve's wearing his UNLV sweatshirt for the SECOND day in a row.

Good lord, man, I know you didn't wash that nasty thing. Does he even realize that he's on television, where millions of people see him every day and actually NOTICE that he's wearing the same thing two days in a row???

by Anonymousreply 176February 23, 2016 3:17 PM

Maybe he has more than one, R176. When I really like an article of clothing, I often buy more of it.

by Anonymousreply 177February 23, 2016 4:29 PM

He's OCD R177, so I'm guessing that it's just his "favorite sweater" and he wants to keep wearing it.

by Anonymousreply 178February 24, 2016 1:29 AM

[quote] Now that he has moved on up Up is hosted by Richard Lui

I think Richard Lui is very handsome.

Gay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179February 24, 2016 2:11 AM

How tall are these guys? Ari seems more on the shorter side. Not sure about Steve, though my guess would be 5'10 or so. Isn't Chris Hayes over 6 feet? That's what I've heard.

by Anonymousreply 180February 24, 2016 2:33 AM

Steve is 6'1". I know too much about this guy, but not a real fan of his.

by Anonymousreply 181February 24, 2016 2:36 AM

By the way, there's another super-hot MSNBC reporter who doesn't seem to get very much airtime but he's definitely on my radar: Tony Dokoupil. Hot. to. death.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182February 24, 2016 2:42 AM

Tony was covering the New Hampshire Primary for MSNBC and he really is super hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183February 24, 2016 3:07 AM

I like him.

by Anonymousreply 184February 24, 2016 3:08 AM

I miss Kornacki's game show that he had during his Saturday morning show, it was so corny. Hated it at first but really warmed up to it after a while. Wonder what happened to that ugly jacket he wore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185February 24, 2016 3:16 AM

To the HEADGUY of datalounge, I mention Steve Kornacki on "Political talk show post". I thought he was HOTT and I wanted to Fuck Him,I found him "totally fuckable". And now the "powers that be"on data lounge bring back the Steve Kornacki thread!!] Do I get paid for this?

by Anonymousreply 186February 24, 2016 3:17 AM

R186: No!

by Anonymousreply 187February 24, 2016 3:18 AM

I have a feeling that Steve does not wipe properly.

by Anonymousreply 188February 24, 2016 3:19 AM

r185, he'll probably wear it to his wedding to another gaybro. Can't look too stylish, people might think he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 189February 24, 2016 3:27 AM

Omg 185.

a) wtf was that "game show" he hosted???

and

b) that jacket is ridiculous. the poor guy really has no taste, nor does he have any desire to acquire any.

thomas roberts should be his inspiration.

by Anonymousreply 190February 24, 2016 3:34 AM

To R187, Okay then, just to let you know that my"white-trash Central Florida-Lower class Philly background" would normally be beating the shit outta you right now. However, I live in San Diego county now(and raised 5 wonderful children) and I have to pretend I have class while dealing with all the wealthy people(financial advisor-I work for the Hedge fund). You don't have to pay me right away. Love DataLounge-vampyre927-If I sleep with anyone famous again, I'll let you know. When I'm in Hollyweird, I stay at the Chateau Marmont(and have a car-driver, I will not drive in LA,its insane)

by Anonymousreply 191February 24, 2016 3:37 AM

I do wonder what Steve is like behind closed doors when he's relaxed and just being his true self -- i.e., does the gay in him really start to come out? I don't mean does he start singing show tunes or reciting lines from the Golden Girls, just if it becomes more obvious in the way he talks, any hand gestures, etc. This is not to suggest that all gay guys act the same, of course, just saying that sometimes there can be distinguishing characteristics that make it easy to know someone is gay. I just wonder if such characteristics ever come out of him and, if so, when.

by Anonymousreply 192February 24, 2016 3:38 AM

[quote]Steve is on right now hosting Meet the Press Daily wearing a UNLV sweater.

As you watch him in different cities this political season, you'll see that he always buys a sweater/fleece/jacket from the local university.

Last week it was the University of South Carolina Gamecocks.

by Anonymousreply 193February 24, 2016 3:52 AM

[quote] As you watch him in different cities this political season, you'll see that he always buys a sweater/fleece/jacket from the local university.

Is that the "gaybro" thing to do?

by Anonymousreply 194February 24, 2016 3:54 AM

I get the feeling Brian Williams resents Kornacki a lot. I loathe Brian Williams and am disgusted they drag him in for election nights, where he proves himself he dumb jock.

by Anonymousreply 195February 24, 2016 8:14 PM

Steve said he collects those jackets.

He's too young to remember first-run Golden Girls and probably finds them as interesting as the Ziegfeld Girls of 1934.

by Anonymousreply 196February 24, 2016 8:44 PM

Yeah, r182, Tony Dokoupil is very hot, and he's got a serious case of BDF.

BTW, someone up-thread said Kornacki must be hung because he's of Polish extraction. The only rwo Poles I've been to bed with have been the opposite of hung. But Kornacki is still eminently fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 197February 24, 2016 8:44 PM

KORNACKI IS DEAD TO M I TELL YOU! DEAD!!!

After the horrible stunt he pulled today, any hotness he had went right out the window.

He was EXTREMELY RUDE to Joaquin Castro. He asked the congressman a question about HRC and those transcripts that NO ONE cares about. He then interrupted Castro and got VERY testy and combative. Joaquin NEVER got a word in edgewise.

He seemed very angry at an answer THAT WAS NEVER GIVEN!

He's SO far up that old fart's ass, he will NEVER see daylight again!

by Anonymousreply 198February 27, 2016 3:27 AM

Steve is headed for a fall. He seems to be flailing, and the management in a we-don't-know-what-to-do-with-you situation.

by Anonymousreply 199February 27, 2016 3:40 AM

Link, R198?

That sounds very disappointing. Maybe the rumors that he's a Republican might just be true.

by Anonymousreply 200February 27, 2016 2:17 PM

Strange, because Steve is a reporter, not a commentator. He's usually boringly neutral.

by Anonymousreply 201February 27, 2016 3:14 PM

Note to R196: I'm younger than Steve (35) and I definitely remember first run episodes of The Golden Girls! It came on Saturdays at 7:00 PM CST. Episodes I distinctly remember: The girls doing a production of Chicken Little...the revelation that Miles was in the witness protection program...Blanche's fat daughter...Rose having a stroke...Dorothy's mystery illness...

by Anonymousreply 202February 27, 2016 3:27 PM

R202, are the GGs more interesting to you than the Ziegfeld Girls?

by Anonymousreply 203February 27, 2016 3:48 PM

I seriously doubt that he's a Republican. If anything, he's probably more moderate then left wing as a Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 204February 27, 2016 4:44 PM

I never visually undressed Kornacki and never wondered about his sexual orientation. Now Ezra Klein.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205February 27, 2016 5:26 PM

Steve must be a bottom. He is so passive and seemingly needy. He must be a wonderful cocksucker. He has the prefect lips for that sort of thing.

by Anonymousreply 206February 27, 2016 6:09 PM

Kornacki on the Peter Meter: 0

Soboroff on the Peter Meter: 10

Dokoupil on the Peter Meter: 30

by Anonymousreply 207February 27, 2016 7:43 PM

All poles?

by Anonymousreply 208February 27, 2016 10:28 PM

I think Steve is sexy as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 209February 27, 2016 11:49 PM

R205 For some reason I also find Ezra Klein hot. And he's not my type at all. The lisp is so cute.

He reminds me of a nerdy little Jewish boy at summer camp many years ago. Huge penis. Human tripod. Wonder of Ezra is similarly blessed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210February 29, 2016 2:05 AM

R185 Do you remember the episode of Up where lesbo Sally Kohn was a panelist and purposely answered all the questions wrong in his little game show? I though Steve was going to have a hissy fit and throw her off the show. That may have been her last appearance on MSNBC (she's at CNN now). I take Steve's side on this one, you don't go on as a guest and deliberately fuck up the format.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211February 29, 2016 2:11 AM

New MSNBC hottie alert!

Jacob Rascon. First time I've seen him on air, but he made his debut (at least for me) this morning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212February 29, 2016 2:11 PM

Another Jacob Rascon...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213February 29, 2016 2:12 PM

Jacob. Last one!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214February 29, 2016 2:19 PM

Cal Perry's another MSNBC newbie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215February 29, 2016 2:39 PM

R210 - Capehart? OK ... I have a crush on John Heileman, so shouldn't be throwing stones I guess.

by Anonymousreply 216February 29, 2016 3:32 PM

Yeah, R216. For some reason, I'm convinced that underneath that prim, well-dressed exterior lies a sex pig with a beer-can sized cock

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217February 29, 2016 4:18 PM

Jacob Rascon is HOT .... but he's Mormon so what's the use :/

by Anonymousreply 218March 3, 2016 8:36 PM

Thanks, R215, for that truly revealing pic of Cal Perry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219March 3, 2016 8:40 PM

R217: As a former DCer I'm quite familiar with Jonathan Capehart. While he's cute in the face, the guy is SHORT...almost midget proportions.

by Anonymousreply 220March 4, 2016 4:28 AM

Not that I'm against either one, but Capehart and Perry are both Keeblers!

I'd have to look in one of my kitchen counter drawers to find them.

Both SO cute but VERY tiny. Think Hutcherson/Prince tiny.

by Anonymousreply 221March 5, 2016 5:02 PM

Steve Kornacki is hot as fuck. He should never be without a bevy of hard dripping dicks to entertain him and his wonderful body.

by Anonymousreply 222March 5, 2016 6:22 PM

Lol r221 Today they had Cal Perry walking around in a school gymnasium where a caucus was going on and , my god, his appearance is shocking, He is all head. I would have to say it was bizarre, his big ol' adult head was on this little kid body. His legs were almost literally toothpicks and his shoulders no wider than a wire coat hanger. It looks like he has a form a dwarfism and I am not trying to be snarky.

by Anonymousreply 223March 5, 2016 10:38 PM

I think it's refreshing that NBC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and hires people suffering from dwarfism and the functionally retarded children of celebrities/politicians.

by Anonymousreply 224March 6, 2016 1:27 AM

Cal Perry is rather petite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225March 6, 2016 1:58 AM

Jonathan Capehart and Richard Wolfe are just about the same height.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226March 6, 2016 2:06 AM

Don't know how famous he was at the time but I do remember seeing Jonathan Capehart's profile on Match.com years ago. He seemed very nice.

by Anonymousreply 227March 6, 2016 4:04 AM

I saw Richard Wolffe at CB2 on the Upper East Side one Sunday with what looked to be his kids. I didn't notice him being particularly short. Someone mentioned that he was gay, but his bio lists a female spouse.

by Anonymousreply 228March 6, 2016 1:55 PM

Re: Wolffe

Just before I headed off for my first trip to England many years ago, a Swedish friend gave me this piece of advice: "You may become excited by the fact that so many men there seem to be gay. They're not, they're just English."

by Anonymousreply 229March 6, 2016 6:35 PM

Nick Confessore is really handsome and has a great smile. I would definitely touch his no no and lick his starfish for 37 minutes

by Anonymousreply 230March 6, 2016 8:54 PM

Ezra Klein is definitely hung. Was discussed on DL some years ago by a woman who had him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231March 6, 2016 9:12 PM

Ari has a sweet little hairy body

by Anonymousreply 232March 6, 2016 9:43 PM

My new-news crush: Polo Sandoval

by Anonymousreply 233March 6, 2016 10:57 PM

So R231, I guess that means Ezra is straight? Damn it.

by Anonymousreply 234March 7, 2016 3:29 AM

Here is Steve's baby picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235March 7, 2016 5:30 AM

MSNBC is the gay version of Fox News. Fox News has the slew of women with short skirts and MSNBC has the slew of gay men.

by Anonymousreply 236March 7, 2016 6:03 AM

Goodness, Cal Perry must be four feet tall!

by Anonymousreply 237March 7, 2016 6:16 AM

Oh, you broads love anyone that's on MSNBC. If they had hired Fred Phelps as a commentator you'd all be considering a change of heart about the Westboro Baptist Church.

I cannot believe that anyone at all still watches network or cable news programs.. MSNBC-home of the insightful and eloquent Al Sharpton. I don't know if I'm distressed or pleased that the Smart Set seems to be so goddamned stupid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238March 7, 2016 7:25 AM

Steve looks like he might have constipation issues, making it tricky for him to bottom.

by Anonymousreply 239March 7, 2016 9:52 AM

lol 239

you're terrible, muriel

by Anonymousreply 240March 7, 2016 1:08 PM

Haha Steve Kornacki is on right now, and he was interviewing Andrea Mitchell about the life of Nancy Reagan.

Steve started to say, "you know I grew up in the 80's and remember her 'just say no' campaign..." and Andrea winced at that comment.

I think that Andrea Mitchell was in her 60's in the 1980's, no?

Time to retire, old gal.

by Anonymousreply 241March 7, 2016 1:30 PM

I just found out that Steve Kornacki is a producer on the show "Bates Motel." Color me surprised!

We usually see talking heads on news shows, and often don't realize that they have other gigs. The fact that he's a producer on such a good show, makes me appreciate him more.

by Anonymousreply 242March 8, 2016 12:54 PM

[quote] I just found out that Steve Kornacki is a producer on the show "Bates Motel." Color me surprised!

It's a different Steve Kornacki.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243March 9, 2016 4:05 AM

R241, that's an exaggeration but they do specialize in "baby" reporters on MSNBC so it's not far off at all. It is amazing how long your twilight years can last.

by Anonymousreply 244March 10, 2016 12:02 AM

Steve was just introduced as "Monday host of MTP (Meet the Press Daily)". That's a promotion. These guys at MSNBC have no moss growing on them. Too bad that they keep wrecking things every time they make a change.

by Anonymousreply 245April 7, 2016 1:34 AM

"The Lord helps those who help themselves".

Is that in the Bible? I suspect not. It's similar to another quote I like: "You make your own luck." That's for use when someone tells you that you're lucky, when something you worked your whole life for pans out.

by Anonymousreply 246April 7, 2016 1:37 AM

Steve exposed the "Bridge Gate" scandal.

by Anonymousreply 247April 7, 2016 1:44 AM

I'm guessing he has a teeny piece.

by Anonymousreply 248April 11, 2016 3:40 AM

I think he has a big Polish sausage with low-hangers.

by Anonymousreply 249April 11, 2016 5:13 AM

He has new eye glasses and looks DREAMIER than ever!

by Anonymousreply 250April 13, 2016 9:27 PM

He's such a geek, love it!

by Anonymousreply 251April 19, 2016 2:51 AM

He talks too fast for me.

by Anonymousreply 252April 19, 2016 2:54 AM

I think he's got some fat on him. Ten years from now, he's going to be huge!

by Anonymousreply 253April 20, 2016 3:08 AM

The new glasses are a slight Improvement, but nothing to get all excited about. I think he's supposed to be rather outdoorsy, sporty guy so I doubt he's going to get quite so fat so fast as people think.

by Anonymousreply 254April 20, 2016 3:21 AM

Anyone got a picture of his backside? I'm wondering how nice his butt is : )

by Anonymousreply 255April 27, 2016 5:45 AM

Steve is not fat at all. Not by normal human standards, at least.

And I agree that he seems to lead a pretty active life, so he'll be fine.

I do think he needs a bit of a tan. He kind of glows on tv.

by Anonymousreply 256April 27, 2016 5:55 AM

Any photos of his Feets -- socked or bare?

by Anonymousreply 257April 27, 2016 12:20 PM

Please, on what basis do people think he's active? He watches sports on TV, if that's what you call active.

by Anonymousreply 258April 27, 2016 1:00 PM

I'm just attracted to him. He's a fast-talker but he's got a charming way about him.

by Anonymousreply 259April 29, 2016 6:27 AM

I'd pay for photos of him in a jock strap.

by Anonymousreply 260May 3, 2016 8:15 PM

R260, I bet he'd be blushing!

by Anonymousreply 261May 3, 2016 8:42 PM

I'd rather see Thomas Roberts in a jockstrap. Or Ari Melber.

by Anonymousreply 262May 3, 2016 8:53 PM

R262, those guys would not be blushing.

by Anonymousreply 263May 3, 2016 8:55 PM

Definitely not. I bet I could get Roberts to ride a dildo wearing a jock in front of a camera!

by Anonymousreply 264May 3, 2016 9:12 PM

Steve is a rarity. He's just a cool guy.

by Anonymousreply 265May 3, 2016 10:12 PM

If he sold his underwear online, I'd buy several pieces. I want to sniff that young man.

by Anonymousreply 266May 12, 2016 12:44 PM

I suspect he swallows, that's a hot image.

by Anonymousreply 267May 12, 2016 9:46 PM

Sorry, no can do. He just had a GOP lovefest on MSNBC Friday night featuring that Toad Larry Kudlow and that obnoxious asswipe Luke Russert. I'll take a pass. Have at him. Just know that he will be whispering Paul Ayn Ryan's name in his sleep.

OK NOW I have to throw up.

by Anonymousreply 268May 14, 2016 1:33 PM

How much do you think Steve makes? He dresses like he's in college - enough with the Khakis, cutie.

by Anonymousreply 269May 17, 2016 10:18 PM

The more I watch Kornacki the less I like him and his caffeinated style of broadcasting. He is annoying as shit. Capeheart is always there for the least incisive commentary, he is like the Chris Evert of journalism. And please note short men, you should never wear a bow-tie. I do like that Josh guy, he is fucking hot.

by Anonymousreply 270May 18, 2016 11:13 AM

He has questionable hygiene

by Anonymousreply 271May 18, 2016 11:37 AM

R16, you gave me a laugh. (And also a hard-on.) I love nerds who are well hung and/or dominant sex partners.

by Anonymousreply 272May 18, 2016 10:30 PM

Speaking of gay Steve, why does Rachel Maddow almost exclusively wear black jackets? She and Steve must be on a shoestring budget for clothes.

by Anonymousreply 273May 20, 2016 4:49 AM

Rachel showed all her blazers on a rack in a behind-the-scenes package. The blazers were black or gray, no other colors. Steve needs to stop looking like his nickname is scooter, with his non-suit and tie wearing ass.

by Anonymousreply 274May 20, 2016 5:10 AM

r274 8:20pm EST I think he read your post.

by Anonymousreply 275May 21, 2016 12:22 AM

Anyone have a pic of Steve from behind?

by Anonymousreply 276May 22, 2016 5:03 AM

r275, I saw him subbing on Chris Hayes on Friday night, I laughed out loud and said "Praise Jeebus." Steve's clothing choices drive me mad, he dresses like he's having a night out at the Rotary Club. Dude needs a stylist, ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 277May 22, 2016 5:38 AM

Oh, Steve Kornacki!

Wouldn't he be entertaining perched on a rim chair!

by Anonymousreply 278May 25, 2016 4:46 PM

R278 = Ari Melber

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279May 25, 2016 4:50 PM

Steve is King of the Normcore Gays!

by Anonymousreply 280May 25, 2016 6:38 PM

Any pics of Kornacki from behind?

by Anonymousreply 281May 26, 2016 1:51 AM

Scooter Kornacki! I like it. It works for him.

by Anonymousreply 282June 1, 2016 10:23 AM

Do we think he's a top?

by Anonymousreply 283June 13, 2016 1:01 AM

I like steve too. For some reason I picture steve just jerking off with his partner. But a bottom for sure.

by Anonymousreply 284June 13, 2016 1:07 AM

I miss Candy Crowley

by Anonymousreply 285June 13, 2016 1:41 AM

I'd like to spank Kornacki .... he'd enjoy that, I think.

by Anonymousreply 286June 15, 2016 9:26 PM

It is a little surprising that Salon would do a story like this considering Kornacki worked for Salon in 2010.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287June 15, 2016 10:38 PM

This is probably the most skin you can ever expect Kornacki to expose with cameras around.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288June 15, 2016 10:44 PM

Fat and getting fatter.

by Anonymousreply 289June 15, 2016 11:12 PM

He's cute.

by Anonymousreply 290June 15, 2016 11:16 PM

Those must be pre-approved "brah" shorts. No stylish sissy-wear for Scooter Kornacki.

by Anonymousreply 291June 15, 2016 11:17 PM

He needs to get a style make-over. He is starting to resemble Jared from Subway. That is not a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 292June 15, 2016 11:39 PM

Here's a video of Steve in beige kakis showing his hefty, wide and muscular backside. I find him annoyingly conscending but his butt is jerk-off material.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293June 16, 2016 2:13 AM

He's wide, but I don't think any of it is muscle.

by Anonymousreply 294June 16, 2016 2:27 AM

@293 ... THANKS for that post. He's got a nice pooper!

by Anonymousreply 295June 16, 2016 3:52 AM

Kornacki? Sounds like a foot disease.

by Anonymousreply 296June 16, 2016 9:37 AM

R295 You're welcome ... 'Pooper' ? Way to remind everyone that poop comes out of this shapely plump booty.

by Anonymousreply 297June 17, 2016 11:11 PM

I'm taking a tangent here. I'm physically attracted to Jeff Weaver ... I have daddy issues. Back to the initial subject of the conversation.

by Anonymousreply 298June 17, 2016 11:16 PM

Tangent failed. So let's get back to Kornacki. I've seen zero bulge when they pan to the big board. WTF, I would have assumed he's got something to brag about but there's no proof and I' sad about that.

by Anonymousreply 299July 2, 2016 3:35 PM

He's seriously awesome. There's some very lucky guy or guys out there.

by Anonymousreply 300July 29, 2016 8:49 PM

I happened across this coming out story that Kornacki wrote. Obviously articulate but also incredibly relatable. He's hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301July 30, 2016 3:47 PM

Steve Kornacki... yes! If you go for brains over skin-deep transitory beauty, Steve is the man.

by Anonymousreply 302October 3, 2016 1:27 PM

Steve is cheerleading for Trumpenstein. AGAIN! He so wants him to win, he can barely contain himself.

NOT A DEMOCRAT! PERIOD.

HRC up in double digits 10 or 11 points depending on the poll. Barely mentions her.

But Trump moved up a point! Take to celebrate! He's going out of his way to talk about overnight polling which doesn't count had him 7 points behind.

Why does this matter? Because AGAIN Stephan Kornacki, Jr. is NOT repeat not a Democrat. He's a Republican through and through. Hence the self loathing when he first came out. He was to be so straight and accepted by them, he's bending over backwards for that idiot.

by Anonymousreply 303October 11, 2016 10:05 PM

Oh, nooooooooo!

by Anonymousreply 304October 11, 2016 10:18 PM

r288, ....he's living in squalor!

by Anonymousreply 305October 11, 2016 10:32 PM

Anyone else hear the rumor that Steve is a crossdresser?

(I'm NOT Eddie Murphy.)

by Anonymousreply 306October 12, 2016 7:27 PM

Will Kornacki be getting his own show? Any news on a boyfriend? He's gotta uncut. Polish Catholic and from Boston.

by Anonymousreply 307April 14, 2018 6:55 PM

Ugly glasses. Maybe he is crazy.

by Anonymousreply 308April 14, 2018 7:41 PM

He totally spazzed out the night Ryan said he wasn't running for re-election, and went over the Big Map practically in an orgasmic frenzy, describing the districts in contention.

by Anonymousreply 309April 14, 2018 7:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!