Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Walton Goggins

I just watched Hateful Eight and I was really impressed with Scoot McNairy but when I checked IMDB after the movie, it was Walton Goggins.

by Anonymousreply 14August 24, 2019 10:21 AM

He's been one of my faves ever since he was on The Shield, Sons of Anarchy, and Justified.

by Anonymousreply 1January 3, 2016 5:55 PM

Check out THE SHIELD, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2January 3, 2016 6:29 PM

He should've won an Emmy for his work on Justified.

by Anonymousreply 3January 3, 2016 6:31 PM

I thought Walter Goggins was very hot in The Hateful Eight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 17, 2016 7:43 PM

[quote]Walter Goggins

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 5January 17, 2016 7:48 PM

Walton Goggins is an Oscar winner!

According to Wikipedia.org:

"He co-produced and starred in the 2001 short film 'The Accountant,' which won an Academy Award for Best Live Action Short Film."

by Anonymousreply 6January 17, 2016 7:51 PM

Walton taking an outdoor shower.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 17, 2016 8:09 PM

He was brilliant on Justified. Should have won an Emmy. I've heard that his was the best performance in Hateful Eight.

by Anonymousreply 8January 17, 2016 8:10 PM

I've just ordered the first season of The Shield as I like him so much.

by Anonymousreply 9January 17, 2016 8:11 PM

Who is that watching him, R7?

by Anonymousreply 10January 17, 2016 8:13 PM

Great actor and extremely sexy in an offbeat way. There is something about him that I find inexplicably hot, despite the receding hair and teeth (all of them are capped, right?). I can't put my finger on why I find him so attractive, but needless to say, I would fuck him in heartbeat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 24, 2019 7:26 AM

Fucking Shane!

by Anonymousreply 12August 24, 2019 7:33 AM

[quote] I've just ordered the first season of The Shield as I like him so much

Before there was Breaking Bad, there was The Shield

Fabulous show

by Anonymousreply 13August 24, 2019 8:57 AM

I think the shower scene was from a movie called "Red Dirt" from the early 2000's. I became a Walton Goggins fan after seeing this movie. I'll have to dig out the DVD and watch it again.

This was from the era when all the gay-themed movies (some better than others) were being released to a few theaters and then on DVD. Broken Hearts Club was my favorite of the group. I saw it in a theater in Fort Lauderdale two or three times.

by Anonymousreply 14August 24, 2019 10:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!