Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Disturbing gossip about "Little House on the Prairie."

An actress reached out to me several weeks ago and told me she read all of the blinds on the site and was especially interested in the ones that dealt with on set abuse because she is a survivor of it herself. Our actress was on a very hit show back in the 70’s. Very hit show. A family values type show.She was in almost every episode of the show and had some episodes where the story focused on her. She was probably B list at the time but has not really worked since.

When we spoke she said she wanted people to know what it was like on the set for a female teen and how things were completely different if you were a male teen or a man on the set. It was an ensemble show and there were lots of parts for both men and women and lots of roles for teens. She said that the first day she walked on the set she could feel a million eyes on her. She had just started to develop and she had men in their 30’s and 40’s and older telling this 14 year old how hot she looked and they couldn’t wait to get to know her better.

You would be in school on set but if you had a scene you would leave and shoot and come back. The guys never had to come back if they didn’t want to. If you were a girl in the class the only way you would not have to come back is if you were with an actor on the set. And by with they meant having sex with him in his trailer and after that you would go back to class unless he really liked you. Lead actors and producers and some other crew members could sign you out of class so you would end up staying with them all day and not doing any work. Drug and alcohol abuse were common because you had these people with no parental controls and these older men taking advantage.

She said that she lost her virginity on set to an A list actor who always got first pick of virgins. She though she was different and that he liked her, but the next month he found someone else and he found someone every month for the entire run of the show. Pregnancy and abortions were common among the teens because the guys refused to use condoms and parents couldn’t be told what was going on so there was no birth control pill usage or very little. If you got pregnant you would be given a week off with pay but your parents were not told. You would go to work on Monday and have the procedure and then spend the night at a friend’s house and then show up at work the rest of the week, but not have to work. One teen was bleeding really heavily the second night when she went home to her parent’s house after shooting and the parent’s complained and were given some money but the girl was written off the show.

(I agreed to not release her name, but the show was Little House On The Prairie)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157August 24, 2018 4:36 PM

As to the actress, it must be Allison Armgrim or Melissa Sue Anderson? Half-pint would have been too young surely?

by Anonymousreply 1April 6, 2015 1:46 AM

What "A list" actor was on Little House?

by Anonymousreply 2April 6, 2015 1:50 AM

The actress was not necessarily one of the lead actresses--it could have been one of the extras. But the man must have been Michael "Tight Jeans" Landon or Merlin Olsen.

by Anonymousreply 3April 6, 2015 2:05 AM

I don't buy this. Other than Melissa Gilbert there were no other actors or actresses who were "in almost every episode of the show." And Gilbert was pretty much the star of the show, not just "some episodes where the story focused on her."

My first thought was Kristy MacNicol and "Family."

by Anonymousreply 4April 6, 2015 2:18 AM

Nellie Olsen was in nearly every episode in the first seasons, and so was Melissa Sue Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 5April 6, 2015 2:21 AM

Maybe it was Melissa Sue Anderson. Or either Lyndsey or Sydney Greenbush.

by Anonymousreply 6April 6, 2015 2:23 AM

R4 the source confirms it is indeed Little House on the Prairie.

R3 sadly, it sounds likes Landon.

by Anonymousreply 7April 6, 2015 2:34 AM

I call bullshit. Allison Arnigrim would've squealed. I love her.

by Anonymousreply 8April 6, 2015 2:38 AM

Exactly R8, if you read her book, she has balls of steel and had no problem telling where the bodies are buried. Great book by the way.

by Anonymousreply 9April 6, 2015 2:53 AM

She may not have known, especially if the victim were Missy Sue, whom she hated.

by Anonymousreply 10April 6, 2015 2:56 AM

Maybe that explains why Melissa Sue Anderson was so withdrawn and unfriendly to the other girls? If she was abused by Landon...yikes.

by Anonymousreply 11April 6, 2015 3:08 AM

Landon was A-list because he was one of the stars of Bonanza, a television institution, as well as being producer and star of LHOTP. Landon was a huge name at NBC.

by Anonymousreply 12April 6, 2015 3:29 AM

This makes sense if it's MSA. Clicks a lot into place.

by Anonymousreply 13April 6, 2015 3:39 AM

Every word on that shyster's site is a lie, including "and" and "the."

by Anonymousreply 14April 6, 2015 3:40 AM

I could buy that Michael Landon was getting girls pregnant, but not ALL the male actors. Mr. Oleson? Reverend Alden? That's just too unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 15April 6, 2015 3:43 AM

According to Allison Arnigrim and Melissa Gilbert, Melissa Sue Anderson didn't associate with them because she was always with her over protective Mother. The story is horseshit.

by Anonymousreply 16April 6, 2015 4:05 AM

Who is R16 to judge the horseshit of a gossip story? MSA makes sense. It would explain her sadness and ostracism from the other girls on the set.

by Anonymousreply 17April 6, 2015 4:51 AM

Did MSA speak much about ML in her book? Does she praise him like MG? If indeed ML took advantage of MSA maybe that is why her mother became such a strong presence on the set.

by Anonymousreply 18April 6, 2015 5:10 AM

His clues don't mesh with anyone on the show. Is he mixing up "Little House" with "The Waltons"?

by Anonymousreply 19April 6, 2015 7:39 AM

How about 8 is Enough or the Partridge Family?

by Anonymousreply 20April 6, 2015 10:38 AM

Perhaps the Brady Bunch? Although I don't see Robert Reed going after the girls on the set. Maybe Sam the Butcher? ;)

by Anonymousreply 21April 6, 2015 2:39 PM

The age of 14 as specified in the blind doesn't seem to match up to anyone on LHotP, not even the background kids you'd see in every episode but wouldn't ever have much to do. Even MSA was 11 when the show began, and turned 12 during the first season.

by Anonymousreply 22April 6, 2015 3:43 PM

I kinda hope the person posting as Melissa Gilbert in the comments is the real deal. Enty's obsession with rape and molestation is fucked up and makes my skin crawl.

by Anonymousreply 23April 6, 2015 4:06 PM

This sounds like a made up, lurid "Hollywood Babylon" type item.

Arngrim's autobiography is very candid about life on the show as well as the abuse from her brother. I'm sure she would have mentioned things like this.

One sad anecdote in the book is the story she tells of that ONE day when Melissa Sue Anderson was one of the girls, when they went to an amusement park and all had a blast. She says there was none of that stand-offishness that day.

Also loved how she says the kids adored Katherine MacGregor and would all gather around her.

by Anonymousreply 24April 6, 2015 4:06 PM

Everyone guessing another show: ReREAD the OP. It says the show is LHOTP. Michael Landon had an affair with a makeup artist on the set, left his wife, and married the other woman.

by Anonymousreply 25April 6, 2015 4:14 PM

Are you saying the makeup artist was 14?

Besides, we KNOW the "reveal" was LHotP. We're questioning if it could even be true or not.

by Anonymousreply 26April 6, 2015 4:18 PM

Melissa Gilbert and Alison Arngrim both said on Twitter this story is total bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 27April 6, 2015 4:21 PM

[quote]Also loved how she says the kids adored Katherine MacGregor and would all gather around her.

I love this fact.

by Anonymousreply 28April 6, 2015 4:21 PM

But then she says that he left her and hooked up with another teenage virgin and another, etc.

Were there that many teenagers ?

by Anonymousreply 29April 6, 2015 4:22 PM

R27 - Holy shit, that must be Gilbert in the comments then!

by Anonymousreply 30April 6, 2015 4:23 PM

You girls are so cute and gullible to believe this or any story that comes from CDAN.

The list of "facts" don't even add up to equate with it being anyone on Little House.

by Anonymousreply 31April 6, 2015 4:27 PM

Makeup artist was in her 20s.

by Anonymousreply 32April 6, 2015 4:33 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 6, 2015 4:39 PM

I bet it was one of the Eight is Enuff crew.

by Anonymousreply 34April 6, 2015 5:02 PM

I would have let Almanzo use his dong like a battering ram on me!!!!

by Anonymousreply 35April 6, 2015 5:04 PM

[quote] I bet it was one of the Eight is Enuff crew.

None of the Eight Is Enough girls were underage, genius.

by Anonymousreply 36April 6, 2015 5:07 PM

[quote]its totally not our show. I've certainly heard about some insane shit going down on other sets.

Found that part of one of Arngrim's Tweets interesting.

by Anonymousreply 37April 6, 2015 5:15 PM

Sounds like reference to this blind item. I remember when Michael Landon died, people and cast members said he was a nice guy and seemed genuinely upset.

by Anonymousreply 38April 6, 2015 5:22 PM

Was any male on Eight is Enough A list?

by Anonymousreply 39April 6, 2015 5:33 PM

I can see him like that R33.

by Anonymousreply 40April 6, 2015 5:47 PM

If that comment was MG it doesn't seem like she followed up on all her threats of legal action.

by Anonymousreply 41April 6, 2015 6:16 PM

I'm really glad it's probably not true. I loved that show as a kid.

by Anonymousreply 42April 6, 2015 6:20 PM

R41 - Shame. But then again, other people have tried to sue him and failed so I'm not sure any legal action would go anywhere here either.

by Anonymousreply 43April 6, 2015 6:22 PM

Thanks to biographies we do know Michael Landon was drinking at least a fifth of vodka a day on the set of LHOTP in a flask that contained water or so he used to say (very Lindsay Lohan of him isn't it?). But he was never drunk. I wonder if pancreas cancer is linked to alcohol abuse.

by Anonymousreply 44April 6, 2015 6:31 PM

I thought I saw this on AGCwebpages awhile back & that the popular answer was Joanie from Happy Days. She distanced herself from the cast for awhile(missing that tv reunion in the 1990's) & was into her "Bible for awhile". I know many abuse victims look to religion for some sort of peace of mind so I thought all the clues pointed to her & that show. Henry Winkler or Ron Howard as the A-lister(at the time anyway).

by Anonymousreply 45April 6, 2015 6:50 PM

"Henry Winkler or Ron Howard as the A-lister(at the time anyway)."

Henry Winkler wasn't A-list when Happy Days first started. Only Ron Howard would be A-list.

Michael Landon was the only A-List when LHOTP started.

Nobody on The Waltons was A-List when that show started.

by Anonymousreply 46April 6, 2015 7:16 PM

Little House had no "series regular" females who started the show as a 14 year old.

by Anonymousreply 47April 6, 2015 7:21 PM

This ludicrous BI contradicts pretty much everything everyone who worked on the show has ever said. I don't care how much Landon drank, he still ran a tight ship and expected professionalism from his cast and crew. And he did love and protect the kids.

Would someone who was running an underage-sex-and-abortion operation really allow the mother of one of his child actresses to sit on set all day, every day? Ugh... Disgusting how anyone can just say anything on the interwebz with absolutely no accountability.

by Anonymousreply 48April 6, 2015 7:40 PM

Seems right to me.

Occasionally I look at my city's mugshots online. It's creepy and interesting to see all of the "normal" men who get busted for soliciting prostittues.

Those men have nice families. Would their wife and kids ever believe the family patriarch trolled seedy parts of town to pay for some down on her luck drug addict to suck his dick while yanks her hair?

Well they do when daddy gets busted.

Same with ML. If he was a drunk, then he was out of his mind insane.

He's a man, baby. A man with good looks and star power. A man who drinks daily and has control over everyone around him.

If you think that old drunk was a saint because he smiled on TV, you're totally deluded. Men make it big in Hollywood so they can abuse others. See Harvey Weinstein. Would he ever have sex if he weren't a big shot?

by Anonymousreply 49April 6, 2015 7:56 PM

Sounds like MSA.

by Anonymousreply 50April 6, 2015 8:00 PM

"If you think that old drunk was a saint because he smiled on TV..."

Not one person on this thread has said that. But I will say that if you think Melissa Gilbert and Alison Arngrim are covering for a man who's been dead for over two decades, you're the one who is "totally deluded." These women are not shrinking violets and there is just NO WAY.

by Anonymousreply 51April 6, 2015 8:08 PM

That's fine and dandy R49 but it doesn't mean people should you know, overlook the other facts? The majority of shit in that blind doesn't make sense nor does it add up (pretty much the same story with any blind that comes from CDAN).

There was no "series regular," that was 14 when the show started.

And MSA had more than a "few" episodes centered around her.

Some of you choose to ignore the holes in the stories because you want to believe it's true.

by Anonymousreply 52April 6, 2015 8:13 PM

Oh, and MSA wasn't in almost every episode and the likelihood of her being essentially raped repeatedly is doubtful considering her mom was notorious for always being on set.

by Anonymousreply 53April 6, 2015 8:17 PM

MSA was in 163 of 205 episodes of Little House. She in virtually every episode of the first seven seasons. Surprisingly, Willie Oleson appeared in more episodes than his sister, Nellie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54April 6, 2015 8:23 PM

And even if the blind was true (it's not), MSA wouldn't meet the "facts" of the BI. She was 12 when she started the show, wasn't in almost every single episode, and actually has worked (more than I thought) since she left Little House.

by Anonymousreply 55April 6, 2015 8:27 PM

R51 thinks he "knows" MG & AA.

Lol

by Anonymousreply 56April 6, 2015 8:30 PM

Someone cursed out Melissa Gilbert in the comment section.

by Anonymousreply 57April 6, 2015 8:32 PM

Not surprising, R54, as Nellie left after the 1980-81 season and Willie stayed on until the end.

Nellie was no longer any fun once Percival "tamed" her.

by Anonymousreply 58April 6, 2015 8:32 PM

Kristy McNichol was 14 when "Family" started in 1976.

by Anonymousreply 59April 6, 2015 8:33 PM

Somehow Michael Landon lost me once I heard he charged $5 before he'd give anyone an autograph.

Gotta watch those America's Sweetheart types, I'm telling ya'. Male and female.

by Anonymousreply 60April 6, 2015 8:40 PM

Funny to learn that the good ones on the show were actually quite nasty in real life(Hello Charles! Hello Mary!). And that the nasty ones were actually so cherished and chill(Hello Mrs. Oleson! Hello Nancy!).

by Anonymousreply 61April 6, 2015 8:57 PM

If loving J[italic]e[/italic]ws is wrong

I don't want to be Christian

So don't keep insistin'

Am I wrong to give my love

To a J[italic]e[/italic]wish man

Am I wrong for trying to hold on

To cut his foreskin with hand

I don't want to be Christian

by Anonymousreply 62April 6, 2015 9:06 PM

To posters suggesting this blind applies to another show, the gossip blogger is claiming that an actress from "Little House on the Prairie" contacted him directly.

In her autobiography, Armgrim says she suspects that she and Melissa Sue Anderson might have had something in common. She doesn't specify what this was, but I did wonder if it was abuse. It's possible stuff was going on with MSA on that set that Melissa Gilbert and Allison Armgrim didn't really see.

by Anonymousreply 63April 6, 2015 9:44 PM

R63 again, MSA's mom was always with her on set. I think AA also said that they thought if MSA wasn't around she would have been more fun.

by Anonymousreply 64April 6, 2015 9:53 PM

Seems like Hollywood is like Government or Wall Street: just assume the worst.

by Anonymousreply 65April 6, 2015 10:00 PM

R65, this blind item is untrue

by Anonymousreply 66April 6, 2015 10:23 PM

I noticed a correlation between the decline in the number of comments on CDAN and the increase in the number of CDAN blinds on DL Looks like CDAN is trawling DL for clickbait.

CDAN was called out years ago as a fraud with the whole Himmmm posts.

by Anonymousreply 67April 6, 2015 10:36 PM

Did Michael Landon pleasure the guests stars with his big cock?

by Anonymousreply 68April 6, 2015 10:38 PM

R67, he is doing an increasing number of blind items about rape, abuse, domestic violence, and so forth. Why does he find that so entertaining? And if all this is going on, why doesn't he alert the police?

by Anonymousreply 69April 6, 2015 10:45 PM

Who wrote this story? Sabrina Urban Turdley?

by Anonymousreply 70April 6, 2015 10:47 PM

R69, he's not doing an increasingly number of blinds about sex, rape, abuse, violence and so forth...those are most of blinds he has EVER done. And he clickbaits...just like he did with Himmmm and it bit him in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 71April 6, 2015 10:56 PM

CDAN is notorious for making up blinds. R67 is probably correct.

Alison Arngrim [italic]was[/italic] sexually abused as a child - by a relative. She talked about it on Oprah's "Where Are They Now?". As others have mentioned, if there was sexual abuse on the set of LHOTP, AA would have spoken up about it.

[quote]...... You would be in school on set but if you had a scene you would leave and shoot and come back. The guys never had to come back if they didn’t want to. If you were a girl in the class the only way you would not have to come back is if you were with an actor on the set. And by with they meant having sex with him in his trailer and after that you would go back to class unless he really liked you. Lead actors and producers and some other crew members could sign you out of class so you would end up staying with them all day and not doing any work. Drug and alcohol abuse were common because you had these people with no parental controls and these older men taking advantage.

No way in hell other people on the set, including Arngrim, wouldn't have noticed this, so the "maybe she didn't know it was happening to others" doesn't hold up.

by Anonymousreply 72April 6, 2015 11:13 PM

Well, Mary wouldn't have noticed. She was blind.

by Anonymousreply 73April 6, 2015 11:15 PM

Little HoHouse on the Prairie

by Anonymousreply 74April 6, 2015 11:28 PM

r71, no, that's not true. Go to the blind item website and see some of his blinds from 2005 or so. Most are not about rape, incest, or anything TOO scandalous. He started making his blinds more controversial over time. His new obsession is actresses prostituting themselves. Apparently, within the last year every female celeb has turned into a hooker

by Anonymousreply 75April 7, 2015 12:00 AM

What every came of his MV blind? Did he ever reveal it?

by Anonymousreply 76April 7, 2015 12:05 AM

[quote]I thought I saw this on AGCwebpages awhile back & that the popular answer was Joanie from Happy Days. She distanced herself from the cast for awhile(missing that tv reunion in the 1990's) & was into her "Bible for awhile". I know many abuse victims look to religion for some sort of peace of mind so I thought all the clues pointed to her & that show. Henry Winkler or Ron Howard as the A-lister(at the time anyway).

If so it gives a whole new meaning to "feels so right it can't be wrong".

by Anonymousreply 77April 7, 2015 12:18 AM

Of course he didn't R76 because there was virtually no way it could possibly be anyone.

CDAN kept trying to bait people with that stupid rumor and he'd keep adding more and more "details," which ended up being so that it could literally NOT be anyone.

I can't remember all the details but he claimed it was one of the top female artists of all time who had an album out in a certain year and a tour that was in some other year and the singer had never been heard live, ever. This along with a bunch of other "clues" ruled out every single possible person.

I remember an episode from The Adventures of Young Superman that basically had that entire plot. I think CDAN seriously ripped it off from there.

by Anonymousreply 78April 7, 2015 12:28 AM

And CDAN has posted a lot of disgusting stories about incest and abuse of children, etc. Again, I think they're full of shit but the bigger question is, if those stories were true, why wasn't he going to the authorities to get those kids help instead of posting it for Gossip. By not doing so he'd be just as bad as the Pedos he supposedly hates.

by Anonymousreply 79April 7, 2015 12:29 AM

Who was it that told MSA that she needed to lose weight during her Prairie days?

by Anonymousreply 80April 7, 2015 12:30 AM

If you have to go back 10 years R75 you are Enty and you are beyond stretching.

I had been following his shit and stopped when it came out with Himmm that he is bullshitting. His blinds back then were mostly sex, rape abuse, drugs violence etc. I would check in from time to time and nothing changed. Even his commenters said that's all he does. Other sites like blindgossip stopped carrying his blinds as well because it came out it was made up.

Interesting that commenting is down significantly on CDAN's site. His blinds used to get 100s of comments. Now its down to next to nothing. At the same time, threads devoted to cdan on DL have increased.

by Anonymousreply 81April 7, 2015 12:44 AM

r81, you are an idiot. I am criticizing his site, why do you think I am him? I personally believe 80% of his stuff is made up.

Most of his early blinds were short and prosaic, and I believe he started making things up when he realized all the attention he could get from crap like "Timmy/Shimmy"

by Anonymousreply 82April 7, 2015 12:52 AM

The cdan site redesign killed it for me. It's a pain to read anything on. I never go there anymore.

by Anonymousreply 83April 7, 2015 12:53 AM

I think it's Facts of Life, not Little House.

by Anonymousreply 84April 7, 2015 12:56 AM

Funny, I rather think you are the idiot R82. For making a stupid statement about the present and backing it up with evidence from 10 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 85April 7, 2015 12:56 AM

r85, you are stupid because you were the one who said he was writing about stuff like rape FROM THE BEGINNING. I went back to 2005 because that's WHEN HIS SITE BEGAN.

You are so dumb.

by Anonymousreply 86April 7, 2015 12:59 AM

I haven't gone to Crazy Days Nights since they changed the layout. The site is really slow and you have to click the BI's one at a time now while something grinds on their server probably attempting to get through spyware. It should be called crazyslowsite.com

by Anonymousreply 87April 7, 2015 1:05 AM

R86, blah blah blah blah blah.

by Anonymousreply 88April 7, 2015 1:08 AM

Didn't Willie Aames confess that he had been sexually assaulted by a pervy older man who hung out below some public pier? Aames later turned into Bible Man, of all things.

I wonder if the "perv below the public pier" detail was a smokescreen to cover up molestation from one or more people in the industry. Willie Aames got a lot of work as a kid actor, long before Eight is Enough. He might have run into all sorts of adults who had the power to sexually exploit children.

by Anonymousreply 89April 7, 2015 2:40 AM

Several years ago Erin Moran claimed that Henry Winkler molested her.

by Anonymousreply 90April 7, 2015 5:56 AM

Willie Ames is nutjob. He claims when he was three he hung himself, so his father would rescue him. No three year old would do that.

And his bio is full of other stupid things only an adult would think a kid would do. Which means he's a liar or one of those who went to a shrink and had "recovered memories."

by Anonymousreply 91April 7, 2015 11:58 AM

Enty definitely posts here, or has a patsy do it. I've noticed whenever he posts a gay blind item, a thread is created for it or a comment appears sharing the blind item as 'original' gossip in a relevant thread.

by Anonymousreply 92April 7, 2015 4:41 PM

Why in the world would anyone give a flying fuck about this show?

It ended like 25 yrs ago, didn't it?

by Anonymousreply 93April 7, 2015 4:45 PM

I noticed that too R92. Guess things aren't going to well with the new website. Hear that DL: dont mess with a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 94April 7, 2015 4:47 PM

This exact story was also "verified" as being "Happy Days" three or four years ago. I think it's bullshit.

Besides, NO ONE on "Little House" fits the criteria. Not one of the girls was 14 in 1974, when the show began.

If this really happened at all, it wasn't to "Little House on the Prairie."

by Anonymousreply 95April 7, 2015 5:16 PM

"Did Michael Landon pleasure the guests stars with his big cock?"

No, but Angela Lansbury did.

She would pull out her Michael Landon dildo while singing "Nothing's gonna harm you, not while I'm around...."

by Anonymousreply 96April 7, 2015 5:18 PM

My older sister was on the show off and on during the first season or two as one of the nameless school children. She said the set of LHOTP was fun and relaxed. She loved Michael Landon. She said all of the cast members were nice to her (including MSA). We are both 100% sure this did not happen on the set of LHOTP.

by Anonymousreply 97April 7, 2015 5:22 PM

This does seem to fit Happy Days, not Little House. Erin Moran (Joanie) was 14 when Happy Days began in early '74. I have always heard this blind item as being Happy Days. Guess they weren't so "happy" after all.

by Anonymousreply 98April 7, 2015 5:25 PM

Still raped here.

by Anonymousreply 99April 7, 2015 5:26 PM

Former cast member here (male... I will not say who I played or how long I was there). This story about the show is completely fabricated. I was very close to all of my female co-stars (we confided everything with one another) -- this story is beyond the shadow of a doubt false.

The set was like a second family. Michael Landon would have fought to the death to keep us children safe from ANY kind of abuse. He was a GREAT man. Not perfect, but still a great father figure. Trust me, if any of that had taken place, Alison and Melissa G. would have spilled the beans a long time ago. Don't waste your time on this slanderous lie.

This is false... I will say no more. Thank you for your time. Best wishes!

by Anonymousreply 100April 7, 2015 5:32 PM

[quote]Michael Landon would have fought to the death to keep us children safe from ANY kind of abuse.

Too bad he didn't care enough about his own kids!

by Anonymousreply 101April 7, 2015 5:35 PM

R100, all of you male Little House cast members were so cute! I'm glad you enjoyed your time on the show.

by Anonymousreply 102April 7, 2015 5:36 PM

Former cast member here (female... I will not say who I played or how long I was there). This story about the show is completely embarrassing. I was very close to all of my female co-stars (we confided everything with one another) -- this story is beyond the shadow of a doubt absolutely true.

The set was like a boot camp for molestation. Michael Landon would have fought to the death to get a crack at the virgins. He had a GREAT big penis. Not perfect, but still a great penis. Trust me, Alison and Melissa G. spilled his seed a long time ago.

This is true... I will say no more. Thank you for your time. Best wishes!

by Anonymousreply 103April 7, 2015 5:40 PM

Thank you, R102. I'm blushing.

by Anonymousreply 104April 7, 2015 5:40 PM

R103 is disturbed. Very disturbed. I did laugh though.

by Anonymousreply 105April 7, 2015 5:44 PM

R100, if you are that guy that played Albert, I wanted to marry you when I was 10 years old. I'm a dude and you were my first crush. I also liked Willie and Andy. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 106April 7, 2015 5:51 PM

I think it's interesting that Willie won't have anything to do with his sister, Missy Gilbert.

by Anonymousreply 107April 7, 2015 5:52 PM

I crushed on Willie and Albert too. Which one was Andy?

by Anonymousreply 108April 7, 2015 5:54 PM

Hands off, R106. He's mine!

by Anonymousreply 109April 7, 2015 5:55 PM

I keep forgetting that Andy and Albert were brothers in real life.

by Anonymousreply 110April 7, 2015 5:57 PM

R108 - Andy was the Merlin Olson character's son. His mom is the one that used Mary's baby as the battering ram.

by Anonymousreply 111April 7, 2015 5:58 PM

Albert was born with Autism!

by Anonymousreply 112April 7, 2015 5:58 PM

R108 Andy was the hot fuck who went on to prance around in his tighty whities in, "Heathers."

by Anonymousreply 113April 7, 2015 5:59 PM

I totally crushed on Albert & Willie but the one I really loved was John, Jr. in the early seasons, played by Radames Pera (Melissa S. Anderson supposedly had him fired). I thought he was totally yummy. I also loved him on Kung-Fu.

by Anonymousreply 114April 7, 2015 6:03 PM

Oh OK I remember him now.

by Anonymousreply 115April 7, 2015 6:09 PM

I did a Google search for Andy on Little House on the Prairie and this image, hilariously (disturbingly?), came up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116April 7, 2015 6:19 PM

Out of my way, R 102/106, I used to make my friend pretend to be Albert! He would. I miss being an innocent gayling.

Seriously, though, all of the men on LH were hot. MMMManly....

by Anonymousreply 117April 7, 2015 6:32 PM

R114 Radames Pera was a cutie.

by Anonymousreply 118April 7, 2015 6:44 PM

Whatever happened to Jonathan Gilbert? He has vanished off the face of the Earth. He was hot.

by Anonymousreply 119April 7, 2015 6:50 PM

Not Little House. This was Happy Days, or so I heard. Happy Days fits. Little House does not.

by Anonymousreply 120April 7, 2015 7:16 PM

[quote]I used to make my friend pretend to be Albert! He would.

What did you do to him while he was pretending to be Albert? Do tell!

by Anonymousreply 121April 7, 2015 7:27 PM

Andy and Albert are brothers in real life.

by Anonymousreply 122April 7, 2015 7:35 PM

Oh so that explains that picture.

by Anonymousreply 123April 7, 2015 7:36 PM

I read years ago in a tabloid that Michael Landon was addicted to porn. Would go to his trailer in between takes and look at pornography. I loved LHOTP too but this blind item sounds like Landon. That episode called "Silvia" about Albert's girlfriend getting raped by some mask man was very creepy and disturbing for a family oriented show, It happened to be written and directed by Landon himself.

by Anonymousreply 124April 7, 2015 7:45 PM

R124, That was a disturbing episode. I had nightmares about it (and I'm a guy). Now, if Albert had been doin' the rapin'... I'd have stood in line all day long for it.

by Anonymousreply 125April 7, 2015 7:48 PM

So the actor came and everybody forget about the rape

by Anonymousreply 126April 7, 2015 8:07 PM

r120, Happy Days doesn't fit all. The "teen" actors were really adults. Erin Moran was the only teen girl.

by Anonymousreply 127April 7, 2015 8:09 PM

R114 Why was Radames fired?

by Anonymousreply 128April 7, 2015 8:13 PM

Little House was a nightmare!

by Anonymousreply 129April 7, 2015 8:21 PM

Why the fuck is this being bumped. CDAN aka crazydaysandnights has no real gossip, admitted it & admitted that he makes everything up.

by Anonymousreply 130April 7, 2015 8:22 PM

Jim Bob was my favorite.

by Anonymousreply 131April 7, 2015 8:28 PM

Because threads like this attract fraus and we all know fraus are retarded.

by Anonymousreply 132April 7, 2015 8:54 PM

[quote]Because threads like this attract fraus and we all know fraus are retarded.

Certainly explains why you're in here...

by Anonymousreply 133April 8, 2015 12:21 AM

I like making fun of the retarded like you R133, duh.

by Anonymousreply 134April 8, 2015 12:38 AM

R134 is something a frau would say.

by Anonymousreply 135April 8, 2015 12:48 AM

Awww, butt hurt R135? Cause that was the response of a retard.

by Anonymousreply 136April 8, 2015 12:52 AM

Actually, your initial response sounded like someone who got hurt.

And anyone who uses the words, "butt hurt," or "retard," is obviously, well you already know you're special, don't you?

by Anonymousreply 137April 8, 2015 12:57 AM

"butt hurt?"

Talk about retarded.

by Anonymousreply 138April 8, 2015 12:58 AM

You're still a tard, R137. A big, fat wet TARD. Not even a special tard. Just a big, fat wet TARD.

by Anonymousreply 139April 8, 2015 1:00 AM

Another tard appears @R138.

by Anonymousreply 140April 8, 2015 1:01 AM

The only abortion on the set of a Happy Days was the writing.

by Anonymousreply 141April 8, 2015 1:25 AM

This WAS NOT Little House. Trust me, I was there. I worked as a production assistant for years. That was a happy set. The happiest I have ever been on. There was NO ABUSE. I would have known.

by Anonymousreply 142April 8, 2015 2:32 PM

How surprising that people who worked on the show are now posting on all sites that carry this gossip.

Goodness me, there must have been hundreds of thousands of people working on this set and they all saw everything.

by Anonymousreply 143April 8, 2015 2:42 PM

R142 I created a thread JUST FOR YOU

See link below

Please answer all of out Little House questions about what went on behind the scenes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144April 8, 2015 2:45 PM

I imagine it is because two actors who starred on the show discussed this crap on Twitter. I don't think there's any big conspiracy here - Enty makes shit up, and once again he got caught.

by Anonymousreply 145April 8, 2015 2:47 PM

As others have posted, maybe the item is true but the reveal is wrong. True story but wrong show, that is.

Erin Moran was 14 when she started on Happy Days and a lot of the details seem to fit that show.

by Anonymousreply 146April 8, 2015 4:35 PM

I can believe that it was Erin Moran in her batshit crazy way, but I don't think it happened on the Happy Days set. If it was her, she was making it up.

There weren't that many teenagers on that set. As someone else pointed out, most of the teens were played by adults.

by Anonymousreply 147April 8, 2015 4:46 PM

[quote]There weren't that many teenagers on that set. As someone else pointed out, most of the teens were played by adults.

I was just going to argue they had a lot of high school extras at Arnold's, but then read the second part of the sentence -- and yes, some of the Happy Days teens made the Dylan and Andrea from 90210 look like pre-schoolers.

by Anonymousreply 148April 9, 2015 12:56 AM

I swear I remember Erin Moran saying something like this several years back. It was why she wouldn't take part in one of the Happy Days reunions. She claimed many of the cast had abused her.

by Anonymousreply 149April 9, 2015 1:28 AM

I was molested.

By Ralph Malph.

by Anonymousreply 150April 9, 2015 2:43 AM

[quote]The only abortion on the set of a Happy Days was the writing.

You said it. They could never bring themselves to talk about me or about that girl who died because of the back alley abortion she got after I got her pregnant. It's probably because the girl was a Negro. And yes, I was thinking about Potsie the whole time. But I only did it because Mom and Dad said they'd throw me out if I didn't at least try to straighten myself out. I couldn't even bring myself to tell Richie, Joanie or the Fonz or even Ralph Malph, so I ran away from home and hitchhiked all the way to San Francisco. How did I do it? Well, let's just say Claudette Colbert in [italic]It Happened One Night[/italic] had nothing on me!

by Anonymousreply 151April 10, 2015 4:52 PM

This is about Little house, but someone is talking about Jim Bob, who was a character on The Waltons, not Little House.

by Anonymousreply 152March 2, 2018 12:33 AM

I remember when I was growing up (60s-70s), there were a lot of stories about control freak, crazy mothers of child actors and actresses, and how they were on set every second and how the directors and producers were always so annoyed by their presence and thought they were batshit crazy freaks.

There were even “stage mom” characters written into movies portrayed as pathetic, has been losers that wanted to get into show business themselves but never made it, so they were living vicariously through their kids.

Now, thanks to the #metoo movement, it actually turns out that those stage moms were actually being resented because on set, anything with a penis was putting it in anything with a hole of any description, and the stage moms weren’t crazy freaks, they were the only ones whose kids weren’t being molested by pedophile directors and casting agents.

Interesting how the males-in-power’s view is a little different than the actual reality view.

And then there were the pimp moms, they were probably the ones considered to be and written about in the press as “the cool moms.”

by Anonymousreply 153March 2, 2018 1:44 AM

R142 Melissa Gilbert and Alison Arngrim both said on Twitter that story is total bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 154August 23, 2018 9:21 PM

The page in OP's link has been removed which makes the story seem all the more true.

by Anonymousreply 155August 23, 2018 9:24 PM

I’m with the majority here, and not buying this BI. I really do hope I’m/we’re right and this is BS. I think if it were true, with the current environment of #metoo, someone would have said something by now.

Having said that, I truly believe teen and preteens are subject to a lot of depravity on film/tv sets. From the creepy looks, to the sexually charged comments, to full on abuse.

In HS, one of the boys in our class was an actor - no one famous, some parts in some SciFi kind of movies which always got a write up in the school paper. He was nice guy, friendly and all but one year after summer he was a totally different kid. Withdrawn, got into the whole goth thing, didn’t want to act anymore. The brothers who ran the school must have been progressive enough because that fall we had an assembly and follow up presentations by outside professionals on being touched, being propositioned, etc.. Years later I wondered if something happened to that kid that summer to explain his personality change and those assemblies/presentations.

by Anonymousreply 156August 23, 2018 9:54 PM

I've heard rumors that Will Geer and Richard Thomas used to go streaking on the Warner Bros lot when filming The Waltons.

by Anonymousreply 157August 24, 2018 4:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!