Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

80s Hunk Steven Bauer Dating 18-Year-Old

What's a 39 year difference when it's true love?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 6, 2021 2:34 PM

I remember when Steven Bauer was sex on a stick. Too many years ago, i guess.

by Anonymousreply 1September 11, 2014 11:10 PM

[You do realize that this is a troll, right? It does not believe what it posts. It just craves attention. You might want to stop talking to it.]

by Anonymousreply 2September 11, 2014 11:13 PM

Yeah, he was smokin hot in THIEF OF HEARTS !!!

by Anonymousreply 3September 11, 2014 11:13 PM

DAMN

Maybe she saw "Scarface", which is when he was at the peak of his hotness.

by Anonymousreply 4September 11, 2014 11:15 PM

"Yeah, he was smokin hot in THIEF OF HEARTS !!!"

Didn't he do a brief full frontal scene in that movie?

by Anonymousreply 5September 11, 2014 11:25 PM

He was Rocky Echevarria in PBS's "Que Pasa, USA?"

by Anonymousreply 6September 11, 2014 11:40 PM

I loved him in ¿Qué Pasa, USA?

I mean that my adolescent self really, really loved him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 11, 2014 11:40 PM

Full frontal in THIEF OF HEARTS ? Not that I remember.

by Anonymousreply 8September 11, 2014 11:43 PM

Weird.

by Anonymousreply 9September 11, 2014 11:48 PM

Yes, THIEF OF HEARTS was my big turn-on back then. I think I saw it five times at the local cinema.

by Anonymousreply 10September 12, 2014 2:34 AM

If this were reversed and it was a older woman and younger man how would people react. It seems that there is a real disconnect when it comes to gender and age romances. I know of one relationship of a 69 year old woman and a 34 year old guy. I don't know at what age they married but they were very happy. When she died he committed suicide he was so miserable. He was average looking and very kind. She was wrinkly old but very life of the party fun. He was kind of quiet. I have always wondered at the beating they took behind their backs. Love is love after all.

by Anonymousreply 11September 12, 2014 3:19 AM

SOUNDS HOT

by Anonymousreply 12September 12, 2014 3:26 AM

[quote]f this were reversed and it was a older woman and younger man how would people react.

If the boy was 18, and especially if he looked 14 (like this girls does), and the woman was 59, people would be just as grossed out. Believe me.

by Anonymousreply 13September 12, 2014 3:29 AM

Yes, he had a quick full frontal in Thief of Hearts in the R rated version, but the sex scene between him and Barbara Williams was cut short. In the unrated version, the sex scene was longer, but strangely, his full frontal was edited out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 12, 2014 3:31 AM

Thief of Hearts he actually has a couple frames of a hard on and it's visible a couple times. It's magical.

by Anonymousreply 15September 12, 2014 3:32 AM

AMBER ALERT!!

by Anonymousreply 16September 12, 2014 3:34 AM

fucking disgusting. Time to call out the HETERO male pervert pigs out there. This girl may be 18 but she looks younger and to date someone with such an age difference is absurd.

by Anonymousreply 17September 12, 2014 3:36 AM

And her mother, fundy teabagger/Sarah Palin BFF Gina Loudon, ain't one bit happy about it, if you read between the lines of mom's bullshit attempt to pull the wool over everyone's eyes that she's just fine with her barely legal, still virginal (riiiiiight) daughter being courted by an old Hollywood goat more than old enough to be her grandpa.

Young Lyda Loudon is herself the founder of Tea Party Youth. Delicious, eh?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 12, 2014 3:40 AM

In another article, I read that Lyda founded the non-profit L3 Foundation devoted to "empowering the Millenial generation." haha

by Anonymousreply 19September 12, 2014 3:44 AM

I read Mom's plea for tolerance in the generally intolerant WND. I echo her thinking: at least young Lyda Loudon is not a druggie and a whore.

by Anonymousreply 20September 12, 2014 3:50 PM

Here he is now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 6, 2021 11:54 AM

So fucking hot in Thief of Hearts (as was his co-star), this is just pathetic on many levels. He looks quite good for his 60s but that pinhead he was (still is?) dating is tragic.

by Anonymousreply 22January 6, 2021 12:04 PM

He’s engaged, maybe married by this time , to someone in his age bracket.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 6, 2021 12:08 PM

Eeewwwww!

by Anonymousreply 24January 6, 2021 12:12 PM

Even most 30 year olds have nothing to say to and nothing in common with 18 year-olds.

by Anonymousreply 25January 6, 2021 12:28 PM

I bet he still throws a mean fuck

by Anonymousreply 26January 6, 2021 1:32 PM

this was seven years ago. WTF. Bump troll alert!

by Anonymousreply 27January 6, 2021 1:38 PM

r27

The roo-ELZ!!! Mr kot-TAIR, Vinny isn't following the roo-ELZ

by Anonymousreply 28January 6, 2021 2:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!