Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Massages: sensual vs. erotic

I've noticed that the people on massage websites typically offer 3 types of service: therapeutic, sensual, and erotic. Therapeutic is obvious, but what is the difference between sensual and erotic massage? Do they both have happy endings? Is erotic massage just another way of saying "I'm a rent boy" ?

by Anonymousreply 11May 18, 2020 6:12 PM

They both typically have happy endings. Erotic the masseur may be more likely to be naked as well in erotic. More than a happy ending may happen with an erotic experience.

by Anonymousreply 1January 4, 2014 9:11 PM

With erotic massage, you'll get sex and a lousy massage. That's usually the case. Ask for sensual, which will give you a happy ending, and probably a decent massage.

by Anonymousreply 2January 4, 2014 9:15 PM

[quote] With erotic massage, you'll get sex and a lousy massage. That's usually the case.

Usually, but not always. A lot of CMTs give all 3 kinds of massages. I just had a GREAT deep tissue massage followed by GREAT sex. And he was crazy hot, too!

by Anonymousreply 3January 5, 2014 3:47 PM

sensual to me means that anything could happen, but possibly not real sex or even a happy ending, touching in all the right places but you might not get off.

erotic means maybe a massage and definitely sexually getting off

by Anonymousreply 4January 5, 2014 3:50 PM

This masseur I am looking to book stated this about the sensual massage: "I will help your body and soul to fully relax in a slow, smooth motion.Working the areas indicated by you. " Does it mean he will be naked?

by Anonymousreply 5May 18, 2020 4:50 PM

Sensual means hand job. Erotic means penetration.

by Anonymousreply 6May 18, 2020 4:53 PM

Sensual = you are nude, he is not, he will jerk you off and maybe blow you. Erotic, he is nude, you are nude he will jerk you off, you can suck his dick if he is near your face, if he likes you or wants a tip - he will suck and possibly fuck you. Most will not commit because if you are gross and super fat they probably won't want to fuck you but will let you suck their dick.

by Anonymousreply 7May 18, 2020 5:02 PM

How does this work? A massage is about $100. A “date” will run you a couple hundred.

So do they charge for both services? Or do you get a 2 for one?

by Anonymousreply 8May 18, 2020 5:02 PM

massage is usually cheaper because there is not always sex and the person controls it.

by Anonymousreply 9May 18, 2020 5:15 PM

Must be a difficult thing to be a sensual or erotic masseur in this environment. If that is your only income, you are risking Covid with what clients you can get.

by Anonymousreply 10May 18, 2020 5:17 PM

Its ok r7, I'm sexy and luscious, so maybe i will get a little extra.

by Anonymousreply 11May 18, 2020 6:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!