Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Iraq Criminalizes Gay Relationships Max 15 Years In Prison.

But everyone just loves the Middle East now, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 28, 2024 9:39 AM

Islamophobes on the right are fine with homophobia when it's coming from Christian conservatives. Mike Johnson wants to bring back sodomy laws. So do Alito and Clarence Thomas. Y'all don't care.

by Anonymousreply 1April 27, 2024 11:28 PM

Gurl, we have increasingly brutal homophobia much closer to home than the middle east.

by Anonymousreply 2April 27, 2024 11:32 PM

Evangelical Christians don’t throw us off buildings. Yet.

by Anonymousreply 3April 27, 2024 11:41 PM

Love? I guess the OP wasn't aware of the ongoing "Fuck the Middle East" thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 27, 2024 11:42 PM

Stand by for "Trans people have it worse than you gays." thread.

by Anonymousreply 5April 27, 2024 11:44 PM

Today at California Polytech:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 27, 2024 11:54 PM

Great job “liberating” them.

by Anonymousreply 7April 27, 2024 11:59 PM

Never understood the obsession with other people’s private lives - between consenting adults. Who gives a fuck. But then, I’m not religious and I understand that there are all different kinds of people in this world and it doesn’t trouble me if they ain’t just like me.

by Anonymousreply 8April 28, 2024 12:01 AM

r8 I'm the same. I've also never been religious. If you're not religious you can't truly understand how religious people think about other people.

by Anonymousreply 9April 28, 2024 12:06 AM

Way to drive a rational discussion, OP.

by Anonymousreply 10April 28, 2024 12:06 AM

R3 In civilized countries, they just fall out of windows all by themselves.

by Anonymousreply 11April 28, 2024 12:15 AM

Yeah, putting people in jail for fifteen years because they’re gay isn’t “rational” R10.

by Anonymousreply 12April 28, 2024 12:18 AM

Is a gay relationship a gay encounter or are we talking about long term relationships? And do fuck buddies count?

by Anonymousreply 13April 28, 2024 12:34 AM

[quote]But everyone just loves the Middle East now, right?

Oh, please. Who the fuck here does that?

by Anonymousreply 14April 28, 2024 12:57 AM

They have to because Arab/Middle Eastern guys are in love with each other. Strict taboos must be enforced. They have their platonic bromances, then go home and have Latifah lift up her burqa (just the lower half) and dump their loads- doggystyle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 28, 2024 4:03 AM

r1 "Y'all don't care."

You might be directing this to the wrong crowd, sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 16April 28, 2024 4:04 AM

They would if they could, r3. Don't ever forget it.

by Anonymousreply 17April 28, 2024 4:39 AM

R17 which is why I hate both Christianity and Islam.

by Anonymousreply 18April 28, 2024 9:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!