Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Disco Singer Donna Summer's Final Home

I don't care much for it even though it's 20,000 sq. ft. & cost $8.7 million.

Too much brick, no pool & lots of dated 90s stuff that didn't hold up.

Discuss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 29, 2024 4:11 AM

I thought her last home was in Hidden Valley, some kind of ranch.

by Anonymousreply 1April 27, 2024 11:23 PM

This vid doesn't say where it's located = Just "the South".

The basement is weird = that mirrored hallway leading to an oversized shower room. So freaky for her! Plus that moldy basement room. Ugh!

Too many HVAC places & what's with that hallway that leads to nowhere? It's such a strange place in areas.

by Anonymousreply 2April 27, 2024 11:36 PM

I don’t know if this was Donna Summers’ house or not, it’s certainly possible, and I’d guess somewhere around Nashville for the location. BigBankz has a clickbait video on his channel of what he claims is Taylor Swift’s abandoned and unfinished house in Pennsylvania, but according to the comments from locals it has no connection to her. Donna died in Florida, so I assumed that’s where she had been living.

by Anonymousreply 3April 28, 2024 12:16 AM

Donna Summer had a house in or close to Napels, FL.

by Anonymousreply 4April 28, 2024 12:27 AM

This house is in Brentwood, TN.

by Anonymousreply 5April 28, 2024 12:37 AM

The video host says the house is over 20,000 but online reports say it's just over 13,000.

Does anyone know the exact amount of sq. ft. this home has?

by Anonymousreply 6April 28, 2024 8:48 PM

[quote] Napels, FL.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 7April 28, 2024 8:50 PM

SFW r7

by Anonymousreply 8April 28, 2024 9:17 PM

I never forgave her. We built her career, we made her famous - I was living in her home neighborhood at the time (Dorchester) - loved her - went to see her in concert. I know she denied saying horrible things about gays - but the thing is when she was asked to clarify her own real feelings, she wouldn't say anything positive about homosexuality - so after that I threw out her albums and her posters and she can go to hell or wherever she is now. brain dead cunt didn't realize who made her career.....it wasn't like she was a great singer.....well Donna - go to hell you cunt if you aren't already there.

by Anonymousreply 9April 29, 2024 12:02 AM

Agreed R9. Her big producer even said she became anti-gay in the 80s & was hard to deal with.

by Anonymousreply 10April 29, 2024 4:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!