Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Biden joins Howard Stern for softball interview

He tells Stern about the time when he contemplated suicide and tells of when women sent him salacious pictures of themselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71May 5, 2024 12:52 PM

Murdoch Post links give click dollars and SEO to people who hate gays

by Anonymousreply 1April 27, 2024 8:16 PM

R1 NYT and CNN hate gays too, that’s why they support the Trans aka the new “conversion therapy”.

by Anonymousreply 2April 27, 2024 8:18 PM

Can you imagine how hard Stern and company were laughing at Senile Joe as soon as he left

by Anonymousreply 3April 27, 2024 8:22 PM

R3 Stern is woke now that he married that blonde gold digger who is woke as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 4April 27, 2024 8:31 PM

Biden was wise to do a Stern interview. Hillary did a great interview with him, AFTER she’d lost the election.

by Anonymousreply 5April 27, 2024 8:36 PM

Stern has become the only good interviewer left.

by Anonymousreply 6April 27, 2024 8:36 PM

OP is also:

*Biden agrees to debate Trump*

[quote]Like it or not, Trump is 100x sharper than Biden.

by Anonymousreply 7April 27, 2024 8:38 PM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 8April 27, 2024 8:39 PM

R7 said the N-word in another thread and was making inappropriate comments about pretty young guys

by Anonymousreply 9April 27, 2024 8:39 PM

"[R1] NYT and CNN hate gays too, that’s why they support the Trans aka the new “conversion therapy”."

Such utter horseshit coming from the demented mind of your run-of-the-mill Trumpster troll. They are truly the St. Marys of Perpetual Victimhood, just like their whiny assed, petulant idol.

by Anonymousreply 10April 27, 2024 8:40 PM

The NY Post is a right wing sewer of hate used to get the poor and middle class to protect the 1%

by Anonymousreply 11April 27, 2024 8:44 PM

Trumptard R3. Stern will do anything to keep your lover Donald out of the Whitehouse. Nobody's laughing at Biden.

by Anonymousreply 12April 27, 2024 8:49 PM

Biden has given just 89 total interviews during his first three years in office.

At the same time in their first terms, Donald Trump had given 300 interviews, Barack Obama had given 422, George W. Bush had given 135, Bill Clinton and George H.W. Bush had each given 168 and Ronald Reagan had given 189, the tally shows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 27, 2024 8:56 PM

Talk of suicide = softball interview?

'kay.

MAGAts are truly vile people who lack empathy and humanity.

by Anonymousreply 14April 27, 2024 9:02 PM

Biden talks about himself. Not the economy, the border, Israel . . .R14

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 27, 2024 9:07 PM

[quote]Can you imagine how hard Stern and company were laughing at Senile Joe as soon as he left

Nope, no I can't.

Newp.

by Anonymousreply 16April 27, 2024 9:10 PM

The trolls are slinging the same fecal matter from four years ago. No new material. November can't come soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 17April 27, 2024 9:10 PM

Talk of suicide = I’ll take things that never happened for $200 Alex.

by Anonymousreply 18April 27, 2024 9:13 PM

Alex is dead but I'm sure he'll be reaching out to you shortly.

by Anonymousreply 19April 27, 2024 9:15 PM

I met Beth Stern early in her relationship with Howard and she was absolutely lovely and down to earth. I did not get a gold-digger vibe from her. They’ve been together for 24 years, so if she’s in it for a payday, she has certainly done her hard time!

by Anonymousreply 20April 27, 2024 9:16 PM

I have a hard time picturing Joe as a lifeguard. His whole life has been one big lie.

by Anonymousreply 21April 27, 2024 9:18 PM

Is this the same Joe that marched in the civil rights movement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 27, 2024 9:23 PM

C'mon trolls, you're making this too easy. Put *some* effort into it!

by Anonymousreply 23April 27, 2024 9:26 PM

Dis Stern ask Joe about his uncle?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 27, 2024 9:33 PM

Choosing my religion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 27, 2024 9:36 PM

R23 has worn out the letters T-R-O-L-S on her keyboard.

[Quote] The trolls are slinging the same fecal matter from four years ago. No new material. November can't come soon enough.

[Quote] C'mon trolls, you're making this too easy. Put *some* effort into it!

[Quote] Jesus, OP, yet *another* troll thread from you?

by Anonymousreply 26April 27, 2024 9:42 PM

LoL, r26...and???

by Anonymousreply 27April 27, 2024 9:56 PM

Where the Hell are all the Russian Trolls coming from on this thread? "Soft ball" questions- as opposed to every interview/report/coverage of Trump from Fox News, beyond delusional reporting of the DM, or the unintelligible commentaries of the witless Andrea Mitchell? GTFO HERE with such banal criticism of Biden of Biden doing a more personable interview with the adept Stern, and focus on the fact that Trump isn't even able to present and defend himself in a Court of Law without falling asleep repeatedly, or opening his mouth to put himself in Contempt of Court.

I prefer Presidential Candidates that AREN'T under Criminal Indictment.

by Anonymousreply 28April 27, 2024 9:58 PM

“Softball interview.” Yeah, because Stern is a hardball public policy interviewer.

by Anonymousreply 29April 27, 2024 10:03 PM

Howard Stern understands what is at stake in this election. If that means having Joe Biden on and conducting a softball interview, that’s what he’ll do if it helps Biden get elected.

by Anonymousreply 30April 27, 2024 10:08 PM

not for those for whom issues matter R30 and stern is a sick fuck. He made jokes about the Columbine shootings and even suggested the shooters should have use the opportunity to have sex with some of the girls

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 27, 2024 10:18 PM

R31 he's a changed man.

Guess who isn't a changed man in the news?

Hint = He's fat, old & on trial for 90 some felonies.

by Anonymousreply 32April 27, 2024 10:26 PM

Let's all take a moment and try to imagine women willingly sending salacious pictures of themselves to T-Rump at any time in his miserable life.

by Anonymousreply 33April 27, 2024 10:30 PM

Not buying it R32 Stern was in his late 40s when he made those insensitive comments. He changed his act due to cultural changes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 27, 2024 10:34 PM

R34 He changed his act to get more $$$ & please his female lover/wive (which seemed to work in both cases).

by Anonymousreply 35April 27, 2024 10:37 PM

The New York Times released a blistering statement calling out President Biden for his unprecedented lack of media access during his first term in office.

"For anyone who understands the role of the free press in a democracy, it should be troubling that President Biden has so actively and effectively avoided questions from independent journalists during his term," the Times began its statement. "The president occupies the most important office in our nation, and the press plays a vital role in providing insights into his thinking and worldview, allowing the public to assess his record and hold him to account."

by Anonymousreply 36April 27, 2024 10:40 PM

Fuck the NYT.

We were awake during the reign of Trump. Where the hell were you? What? You just suddenly woke. up to the importance of a President?

Fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 37April 27, 2024 10:48 PM

(^.^) INCELs are so angry

by Anonymousreply 38April 27, 2024 10:53 PM

R35 if he ever said almost any one of these things in today's cancel culture . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 27, 2024 11:01 PM

R31, Columbine was 25 years ago. Anyone who listens to Stern knows he’s a completely different person today.

Howard has a huge audience that includes a lot of deplorable Republicans. If he can convince some of them not to vote for Trump, then mission accomplished.

by Anonymousreply 40April 27, 2024 11:41 PM

more like a smart career move R40 what he said about gays and AIDS, Mexicans, sex with minors, victims of tragedy . . .were grossly insensitive and the product of a sick mind and he made millions from it.

by Anonymousreply 41April 27, 2024 11:52 PM

R41 = Priscilla Prisspot, preparing for another lonely Saturday night as she tucks her greying pubes into her petticoat.

by Anonymousreply 42April 28, 2024 12:00 AM

Trumptards are out in force on this thread today.

Means they are probably, slowly, inevitably realizing that their miserable creature will lose in November.

by Anonymousreply 43April 28, 2024 12:03 AM

and you R42? What are you plans for tonight bedsides responding to a Priscilla Prisspot, preparing for another lonely Saturday night as she tucks her greying pubes into her petticoat. btw your use of the term Priscilla Prisspot speaks volumes about you besides the fact you don't have a thoughtful, articulate response.

by Anonymousreply 44April 28, 2024 12:08 AM

I assume I have OP blocked for a good reason.

by Anonymousreply 45April 28, 2024 12:08 AM

R13 so he doesn't like as much attention and has to try and govern in an era of social media and misinformation. He knows all that shit doesn't matter and in the 4 years he has to try to correct 10,000 wrongs going to a podium in the press room for days on end is a waste of time. He also 0 criminal indictments, 0 criminal charges, 0 civil lawsuits, and 0 evidence of treason, sedition and insurrection.

by Anonymousreply 46April 28, 2024 12:10 AM

and speaking of greying pubes R42 Biden approval rating mired at historic low: Gallup

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47April 28, 2024 12:11 AM

R44 = Tilda Tightass, still filled with regret that she didn’t complete finishing school on the account of her rancid case of syphilis that tore through the dormitory, leaving her now - and forever - bereft of friends and companionship.

by Anonymousreply 48April 28, 2024 12:15 AM

Biden's current ratings stink R43

A Pew Research Center poll, conducted during the second week of April thus a smaller window of measurement than the Gallup poll, found his latest approval rating among Americans even lower, at 35%. However, breaking down the numbers by party affiliation across his presidency, Pew found that Biden's support among independents and Democrats had dropped by 20 points in both groups, from 54% to 35% for independents and 86% to 65% for Democrats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49April 28, 2024 12:17 AM

Sounds like your mom R48

by Anonymousreply 50April 28, 2024 12:18 AM

[Quote] Let's all take a moment and try to imagine women willingly sending salacious pictures of themselves to T-Rump at any time in his miserable life.

R33 and let's all take a moment to review the truth of what Biden said.

Price's post on social media also referenced a claim made by Biden about receiving "salacious pictures" from women in the 1970s during his time as a senator, which he gave to the Secret Service.

"I got put in that ten most eligible bachelors list … and a lot of lovely women… would send very salacious pictures, and I'd just give them to the Secret Service. I thought somebody would think I was —," Biden told Stern before shifting topics.

It's unclear how the Secret Service would have been involved. Senators do not receive Secret Service protection, and Biden didn't receive Secret Service protection until 2008, when he was elected vice president.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51April 28, 2024 1:23 AM

[Quote] Howard has a huge audience that includes a lot of deplorable Republicans. If he can convince some of them not to vote for Trump, then mission accomplished.

R40 do you really think the deplorables who are fans of the racist, misogynist, homophobic Stern are going to be doing anything but laughing at the tall tales that the old coot told to Howard?

by Anonymousreply 52April 28, 2024 1:38 AM

Again waving Beau's corpse around for sympathy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53April 28, 2024 4:01 AM

speaking of soft balls Colin Jost

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54April 28, 2024 5:03 AM

You're disgusting, r53

by Anonymousreply 55April 28, 2024 6:31 AM

R53 if Trumpy ever gave a damn about poor dead Ivana (who said he raped her), the psycho

would be doing the exact same thing at his trial for any sympathy points he could muster.

by Anonymousreply 56April 28, 2024 8:32 AM

[quote]she tucks her greying pubes into her petticoat

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 57April 28, 2024 8:42 AM

[Quote] Columbine was 25 years ago. Anyone who listens to Stern knows he’s a completely different person today.

[Quote] Stern has become the only good interviewer left.

and did Howeird who is Jewish ask Biden anything about such current situations as Israel and Palestine and the campus protests? or did he just let gramps talk about things that never happened in the 70s?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58April 28, 2024 4:12 PM

Colin Jost is the epitome of bland and spineless

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59April 28, 2024 5:56 PM

[quote]and did Howeird who is Jewish ask Biden anything about such current situations as Israel and Palestine and the campus protests?

It’s safe to say that Howard, who was broadcasting live during the 9/11 terror attacks in NYC, is not a big fan of Hamas, Palestine, and Muslims in general.

by Anonymousreply 60April 28, 2024 6:08 PM

Howard has nearly completely avoided the Palestine situation. He’s like most far left Jews: They’re secretly Zionist but stand by the Pro-Palestine movement for woke points.

by Anonymousreply 61April 28, 2024 6:13 PM

but was he interviewing the POTUS at that time? R60 Not concerned with Stern's feelings but that he didn't ask Biden about it.

by Anonymousreply 62April 28, 2024 6:15 PM

R58 the current dust up has been going on for over 6 months now.

What is a new question/s you think HS should've asked him that he hasn't answered already in that timespan?

by Anonymousreply 63April 28, 2024 8:31 PM

[quote] things that never happened in the 70s?

Senile Joe really can't tell the difference anymore

President Joe Biden went on “The Howard Stern Show” on Friday and repeated his familiar story about the time he supposedly “got arrested” trying to defend the civil rights of Black Americans.

As in the past, Biden told the story on Friday while recounting what his mother supposedly said while urging him to accept Barack Obama’s 2008 offer to be his running mate. His mom, he said, did not want him to turn down a man who was vying to become the first Black president.

Biden told Stern: “She said, ‘Joey, let me — remember’ — true story, she said — ‘Remember when they were desegregating Lynnfield, the neighborhood … suburbia — and I told you — and there was a Black family moving in and there was — people were down there protesting; I told you not to go down there and you went down, remember that? And you got arrested standing on the porch with a Black family? And they brought you back, the police?’ And I said, ‘Yeah, Mom, I remember that.’”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64April 29, 2024 1:52 AM

[Quote] What is a new question/s you think HS should've asked him that he hasn't answered already in that timespan?

Joe was that your cocaine they found at the White House?

by Anonymousreply 65April 29, 2024 3:15 AM

R64, why don’t you kindly go fuck yourself you troll?

by Anonymousreply 66April 29, 2024 4:20 PM

I saw some videos on Youtube that said Howard had interviewed Biden. I thought that these were comedy bits - that they had some comic in doing a Biden imitation and had some deepfake video of Biden with the lips moving. I'm not interested enough to listen to this, but I'm kinda impressed that Howard got an active President on his show.

by Anonymousreply 67April 29, 2024 6:33 PM

Biden trails Trump in seven key swing states a few months out from Election Day, new poll shows

Joe needs to talk to US citizens not some fading shock jock

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68April 30, 2024 4:38 PM

Howard has lost his edge with the MAGA crowd. He’s a billionaire elitist Jew to them.

by Anonymousreply 69April 30, 2024 4:39 PM

Stern may need Biden . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 5, 2024 7:11 AM

If Stern wasn’t Jewish and keyed in with liberals. He would be so cancelled, show and personally.

by Anonymousreply 71May 5, 2024 12:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!