Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What is this cunt’s ethnicity?

Looks like a whitey ass cracker to me. Delusional bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 27, 2024 9:51 PM

That's my new intro: "What is your ethnicity?!".

by Anonymousreply 1April 27, 2024 7:59 PM

She looks like the Wicked Witch.

by Anonymousreply 2April 27, 2024 8:00 PM

I can’t stand other Jews who pretend that we’re not white. They really delude themselves into thinking that somehow POC magically see them as different, reality check, they don’t! Blacks and POC hate Jews just like they hate white, sometimes more. We're really defeating ourselves with this bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 3April 27, 2024 8:01 PM

The lady has multiple tattoos.

Engaging in activities like tattooing is considered a violation of Allah's creation and is explicitly condemned, as it results in the alteration of the body without any valid benefit or necessity. Therefore, there is clear and compelling evidence within Islamic teachings that deems tattooing, in general, as prohibited.

SO I guess that eliminates Arabic.

by Anonymousreply 4April 27, 2024 8:10 PM

She’s a UCLA Kappa?

by Anonymousreply 5April 27, 2024 8:43 PM

Caucasoid.

by Anonymousreply 6April 27, 2024 8:48 PM

Don’t know don’t care

by Anonymousreply 7April 27, 2024 9:04 PM

LOL. The free Britney crowd and the 99% protestors found a new cause, good times!

by Anonymousreply 8April 27, 2024 9:20 PM

Certain Jewish people are "white" when they are telling their "fellow whites" that white people must look within and own their colonialist shame... but they can code-switch back to "oppressed minority" status when it's convenient.

This game has worked for a long time but it's risky. Many of the people who have now been trained to hate whites either consider Jews white, or in some cases they now hate Jews more than they hate whitey.

We can clearly see the results on campuses as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 9April 27, 2024 9:35 PM

Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 10April 27, 2024 9:40 PM

She's fripalistani

by Anonymousreply 11April 27, 2024 9:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!