Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Yorkshire UK -- Twenty Five Men Now Sentenced In Major Kirklees Child Sexual Abuse Investigation

More than 20 "sexual predators" have been given jail sentences of up to 30 years for sexually exploiting girls in West Yorkshire.

The abuse, which included rape and trafficking offences, was described by police as "abhorrent in the extreme".

The prosecutions took place after officers investigated the sexual abuse of eight girls in the north Kirklees area between 1999 and 2012.

Police said the operation was centred around Batley and Dewsbury.

Reporting restrictions covering a series of trials held over two years were lifted on Friday, following the latest sentencing of seven men at Leeds Crown Court.

Four of the men convicted in the series of trials received sentences of more than 20 years in prison.

West Yorkshire Police said juries had heard details of "absolutely shocking offending", with victims treated as "defenceless commodities to be abused and traded at whim".

Arrests were conducted from late 2018 across West Yorkshire, with suspects charged in December 2020.

Sarfraz Hussain Riaz, 40, from Dewsbury, sentenced to 15 years; Zafar Iqbal, 38, from Batley, sentenced to 17 years; Nasar Iqbal, 38, from Batley, sentenced to 10 years; Mohammed Tauseef Hanif, 39, from Dewsbury, jailed for nine-and-a-half years; Ali Shah, 38, from Dewsbury, sentenced to 10 years; Moshin Nadat, 38, from Heckmondwike, was sentenced to seven-and-a-half-years

Mohammed Chothia, 47, from Batley, sentenced to 17 years; Bilal Patel, 42, from Leicester, sentenced to 13 years; Asif Ali, 53, from Batley, was sentenced to 24 years; Safraz Miraf, 49, from Dewsbury, sentenced to four-and-a-half years; Mohammed Nazam Nasser, 38, from Batley, sentenced to seven-and-a-half years; Amir Ali Hussain, 45, from Batley, sentenced to eight years

Khurum Raziq, 42, from Heckmondwike, sentenced to 22 years; Nasar Hussain, 46, from Dewsbury, sentenced to 18 years; Zafar Qayum, 44, from Dewsbury, sentenced to 30 years; Michael Birkenshaw, 37, from Wakefield sentenced to eight years; Amran Mehrban, 40, from Batley, sentenced to 13 years; Sarkaut Yasen, 38, from Dewsbury, sentenced to 15 years

---------------------------

My Spidey senses tell me these men have something in common, but I just can't quite put my finger on it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 28, 2024 12:51 PM

Majority of victims white British girls. Majority of perps Muslim "men of color". Muslim men of color are very bad hombres.

Did I summarize this well, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1April 27, 2024 7:49 PM

I wanna bear all your children haahhhh!

by Anonymousreply 2April 27, 2024 7:56 PM

Religious fundamentalists doing insane, shitty, damaging, rapey things?

I. Am. Shocked.

by Anonymousreply 3April 27, 2024 8:02 PM

Bring back penal colonies

by Anonymousreply 4April 27, 2024 8:08 PM

How long before someone complains that this is anti-Palestinian propaganda?

by Anonymousreply 5April 27, 2024 8:13 PM

THIS IS ANTI-PALESTINE PROPA—well thanks R5 for taking the air out of that one.

by Anonymousreply 6April 27, 2024 8:18 PM

What's up with eyeless white zombie - bottom row?

by Anonymousreply 7April 27, 2024 8:25 PM

Albino southeast asian brit? I mean, shudder! What a nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 8April 27, 2024 8:26 PM

Ummmmmm…. Why are they all…?

by Anonymousreply 9April 27, 2024 9:07 PM

BBC and ITV are seeing who can be the first to get this made into a 3 episode tv program.

Monica Dolan will be cast as a dim witted neighbor and Joanne Froggatt will be cast as an abused wife. They’re hoping to get Olivia Colman to play a barrister.

by Anonymousreply 10April 28, 2024 1:09 AM

It's the story, of a clan of pedos, grooming three very lovely girls of their own...

by Anonymousreply 11April 28, 2024 1:42 AM

ALL of them are

DUMPY

DUMPY

DUMPY

by Anonymousreply 12April 28, 2024 2:03 AM

What a freakshow line-up.

by Anonymousreply 13April 28, 2024 2:14 AM

1 white guy, 1 albino and 23 Pakistanis. The UK surely has been enriched culturally.

by Anonymousreply 14April 28, 2024 2:18 AM

And worst of all, none of them are doable.

Although if I had to choose it would be the white guy and the guy second row 3rd from the left.

by Anonymousreply 15April 28, 2024 2:35 AM

Haven't the posters who would accuse the OP of racism commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 16April 28, 2024 7:50 AM

why are these men like this? is it early childhood trow-ma? religious trow-ma? sexual abuse trow-ma? they were kids themselves a couple decades ago. what the fuck happened?

by Anonymousreply 17April 28, 2024 12:26 PM

R17 in their culture and family home as well they learn how they can behave, and who has power and who does not.

Since all the victims were white brit girls, there are push and pull psychic mechanisms.

For example, and I'm no shrink, anger, resentment or even hatred grown from their person-of-color position in the class structure (so violence and rape visited on white brit girls) + desire for the forbidden object (white brit girls).

Also there are crossed signals - they see an average white brit teen girl and assume she is a slut to be taken, because in their eyes she looks and act like an immoral garbage person.

by Anonymousreply 18April 28, 2024 12:34 PM

This has all your answers r17. An interview with a grooming gang survivor. Anyone with a heart should watch the entire thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 28, 2024 12:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!