Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Britney Spears CRACKS windshield of Mercedes G-Wagon with her heel while crouched in passenger seat in LA

With her felon 'ex' Paul Richard Soliz. Is it 2007 again? What could they be doing in the San Fernando Valley?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83May 7, 2024 5:33 AM

I had a premonition that Britney died in a car crash.

by Anonymousreply 1April 27, 2024 3:25 PM

R1, it happens...or sometimes even a lil later.

by Anonymousreply 2April 27, 2024 3:36 PM

She's gettin' a bucket of chicken, y'all!!

Sheesh!!

by Anonymousreply 3April 27, 2024 3:45 PM

She needs an obese child seat in the back of any vehicle she's in. With a plexiglass divider to protect the driver from her choice of footwear.

by Anonymousreply 4April 27, 2024 3:57 PM

She finally $ettled with her dad. Maybe he got too much and she's mad?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 27, 2024 4:01 PM

It turns out that whatever her dad's motivation$ are for $ecuring the con$ervatorship for his daughter, he was right.

His daughter wasn't exactly thriving in under the conservatorship, she had a scary sad expression in her eyes.

But she was washed. Her hair was combed. She had all of her teeth installed and she was employed.

by Anonymousreply 6April 27, 2024 4:02 PM

At least she’s wearing shoes. She’s usually barefoot whenever she stops to take a piss in a gas station.

by Anonymousreply 7April 27, 2024 4:08 PM

Why does he look like Mexican KFed?

by Anonymousreply 8April 27, 2024 10:50 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 27, 2024 10:51 PM

Those ugly ass church conference heels are sending me.

by Anonymousreply 10April 27, 2024 10:55 PM

If someone said these pictures were from 2007 - I would've believed it. This is how she was behaving before the conservatorship.

Her weave and overall appearance looks dingy and unkempt like the old days. And she's back to being reckless and destructive and also dating random/questionable guys. This man looks like he just walked out of prison. Maybe he is her dealer, not her boyfriend. She seems like someone who is on meth.

by Anonymousreply 11April 27, 2024 10:58 PM

So she likes rough trade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 27, 2024 11:10 PM

R12 Brit Brit is Louisiana white trash with $$$ and once you understand that, it all makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 13April 27, 2024 11:23 PM

$60 million and she is picking up greasy felons at the local speedway. At least Sam was a stunner.

by Anonymousreply 14April 27, 2024 11:24 PM

Isn’t this the guy she claimed was her “housekeeper?” He was the connect and housekeeping was his cover story. You can’t convince me Britney is not on crystal the way her skin looks and that raccoon eye makeup.

by Anonymousreply 15April 27, 2024 11:26 PM

R15 We know she still does meth. The guy she married in Vegas said she was doing it back in 2003.

by Anonymousreply 16April 27, 2024 11:29 PM

Her dad should be paying HER. Wtf?

by Anonymousreply 17April 27, 2024 11:31 PM

Anyone’s who’s ever had to deal with mentally ill relatives could see this girl was about to go off the deep end.

I hope the #freebritney stans are happy with what they’ve accomplished.

by Anonymousreply 18April 27, 2024 11:35 PM

R14 Well, she did tell us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 27, 2024 11:35 PM

Putting your feet up on the dashboard is fun until the airbag goes off and drives your knees into your face. She’s not going to last the year. Sad last days…

by Anonymousreply 20April 27, 2024 11:48 PM

I remember showing my old coke dealer a video on Instagram of her dancing erratically. He immediately said, "That's meth." I tend to agree. People who think it's "just" mental illness are naive.

by Anonymousreply 21April 27, 2024 11:49 PM

Not to mention you can usually tell when she's using...she'll post a bunch of videos all in one night, several will be her "interpretive" dancing (with several episodes of twirling), and one will have a rambling word salad of a post that possibly only means something to her and possibly one other person in the world. She'll usually make some paranoid-type comments too.

by Anonymousreply 22April 27, 2024 11:53 PM

[QUOTE]Putting your feet up on the dashboard is fun until the airbag goes off and drives your knees into your face.

Or leaves you a paraplegic in a car accident during a return from a "guy's trip" when you stretch your legs out on the dash to sleep it off.

by Anonymousreply 23April 27, 2024 11:54 PM

She’s a hussy and always was! But people want to drag Halle Berry for being pregnant by a bum while this 40+ year old idiot is dating a drug dealer and acting like a rebellious 18 year old starting out adulthood. I’ve never heard of Britney being single for atleast ONCE in her life. She’s always been bad at picking men. She broke up her choreographer Columbus Short’s family when he had a wife and kid at the time, and broke up Shar Jackson’s family too. She likes bad boys and bums.

Stop blaming mental illness, she was always a reckless promiscuous tramp. She has no one else to blame but herself. At 42 she makes her own decisions. If this was a black woman she’d be called ratchet and ho and everything under the sun. This trollop is never held accountable for ANYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 24April 28, 2024 12:16 AM

Amen r24

by Anonymousreply 25April 28, 2024 12:22 AM

I think the REAL star of this story is DerekPlease, the sizzling twunk who dropped this tea!

by Anonymousreply 26April 28, 2024 12:26 AM

Gold digging Sam wasn't lying. She was sleeping with the housekeeper. Guess we owe him an apology.

by Anonymousreply 27April 28, 2024 12:30 AM

So that's why her brain is damaged. Meth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 28, 2024 12:36 AM

She should call Safelite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 28, 2024 12:36 AM

Lazy, horny Britney goes for anybody who is in her general vicinity paying attention to her.

Staff in her house (the new guy), that papparazzi Adnan who harassed her for pics, the guy she knew from her high school (who she married), her employee aka her dancer k-fed, her music video model aka ex-husband Sam, Timberfake knew her since mickey mouse club. She doesn’t look far for dick. Anybody convenient will do.

Remember when Prince William tried to date her? She was like eh?!! Too far, and too much effort apparently.

by Anonymousreply 30April 28, 2024 12:36 AM

Meth-nal illness.

And she'll need a hip replacement once she shatters her pelvis from a car accident and having her feet on the console.

What a dumbass bitch.

by Anonymousreply 31April 28, 2024 12:37 AM

R30 there was the time she drove to Colin Farrell's movie set and they had a week long fling.

by Anonymousreply 32April 28, 2024 12:39 AM

In another thread I said Britney is using some kind of drug that is deteriorating her teeth QUICKLY. As soon I read this guy’s charges I said that’s it …. It’s meth!! She’s using meth!! There is nothing in this world that will jack up your teeth faster than meth.

by Anonymousreply 33April 28, 2024 12:45 AM

So is he going to Svengali her? Swindle her out of her money?

by Anonymousreply 34April 28, 2024 12:49 AM

Britney might be a world-famous pop star, but she’s also a redneck from the Louisiana trailer park. Unfortunately, redneck women from the South date men like this. We all look at Britney like she should be educated, cultured, and “high class” just because she’s famous, but she’s not and never has been. If she had never become a pop star and was just a regular person, she’d be somewhere in a trailer park, with 6 kids, 5 different baby daddies, running around barefoot with a cigarette in one hand, a Mountain Dew in the other, and maybe 4 teeth.

People have always been shocked to see her running around barefoot at gas stations while eating Cheetos but that’s literally how she would be living if she wasn’t famous. None of this is shocking if you understood the culture of where she was raised. On top of all that, she’s clearly struggling with a mental disorder, trauma, and most likely abusing drugs and/or alcohol. She also seems to be very isolated and is so lonely, with such low self esteem, that she lets all of these sleazy people into her life. She refuses to make good decisions for herself and seems to be very self destructive. Girl is a MESS, and there’s nothing anyone can do about it. It’s just sad that her horrible life has always played out so publicly. She’s truly the Marilyn Monroe of our generation.

by Anonymousreply 35April 28, 2024 12:50 AM

R35 you think she would be more self aware

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36April 28, 2024 12:57 AM

I just got too excited itchin my cooter y’all!

by Anonymousreply 37April 28, 2024 1:01 AM

0/10 R37

by Anonymousreply 38April 28, 2024 1:03 AM

R29 Oh baby, baby! Sampling the Safelight jingle will be my new blockbuster hit in countries I can’t spell!

by Anonymousreply 39April 28, 2024 1:08 AM

The video of her new man dodging Britney questions is wild. Cliff notes: he says he has a handful of children. Says the mother of one child passed away. Says another is being held on a 5150. He is working on removing two of his kids from living with their maternal grandmother. Claims to have custody of all kids. Says he’s not a bad person despite the extensive criminal record. Says he is still seeing Britney and she is “doing great.” Calls Sam a “good guy” and says he likes him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 28, 2024 1:13 AM

He's not quite her new man. He moved in as her "housekeeper" about a year ago.

by Anonymousreply 41April 28, 2024 1:17 AM

He looks greasy as fuck. Like he’s about to ask me if I want synthetic or regular for my oil change.

by Anonymousreply 42April 28, 2024 1:22 AM

The whiplash I got from reading these back to back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43April 28, 2024 1:41 AM

r29 I sang that in my head

by Anonymousreply 44April 28, 2024 2:22 AM

DRAG RACE!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 45April 28, 2024 2:24 AM

More granny shoes

by Anonymousreply 46April 28, 2024 2:29 AM

Would you like to join us in the 21st Century, r24? Those men broke up their own marriages when THEY decided to fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 47April 28, 2024 2:33 AM

I think her father probably did treat her horribly, but she seems like a horrible person, herself.

She has no appreciation for how far she went, not even being able to sing that well.

by Anonymousreply 48April 28, 2024 2:44 AM

Clearly cracked from the outside

by Anonymousreply 49April 28, 2024 2:47 AM

r48 "she seems like a horrible person, herself"

What is your native language? Just curious

by Anonymousreply 50April 28, 2024 2:48 AM

I hope this cholo gets some of her money

by Anonymousreply 51April 28, 2024 2:48 AM

Let's hangout..

by Anonymousreply 52April 28, 2024 3:08 AM

R47 Nah that poster is right. She’s a homewrecker and a tramp. She’s just as responsible as the men for breaking up families.

by Anonymousreply 53April 28, 2024 3:16 AM

So glad we freed her! Yass mama! Slay!

by Anonymousreply 54April 28, 2024 3:19 AM

[quote]She likes bad boys and bums.

She likes guys who will do drugs with her.

by Anonymousreply 55April 28, 2024 4:03 AM

^^and GET drugs FOR her

by Anonymousreply 56April 28, 2024 4:07 AM

The fuck she is, r53. Just as responsible? So these are three person marriages where Britney Spears is also married to the women? Give me a break. She probably didn't even know the names of the women. The men are the ones who were in a committed relationship and they fucked it up. Total 1950s mentality.

by Anonymousreply 57April 28, 2024 4:14 AM

She has commented a few times in her ramblings on IG that she is lonely and knows people are making fun of her.

by Anonymousreply 58April 28, 2024 4:22 AM

r58 Yes, and?

by Anonymousreply 59April 28, 2024 4:28 AM

R57 One of the guys was her choreographer and Britney knew and spent time with the family. KFed’s then-wife was pregnant when Britney shacked up with him. Yes, she’s culpable too.

by Anonymousreply 60April 28, 2024 4:28 AM

If she's only worth $60 mil after working her ass off all those years, someone stole from her!

by Anonymousreply 61April 28, 2024 4:47 AM

“We all look at Britney like she should be educated, cultured”

No, just…no. Nobody ever thought that.

by Anonymousreply 62April 28, 2024 6:50 AM

Scream and shout was my song cunt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63April 28, 2024 6:56 AM

ooh joose the poose the goose caboose is loose agoose!

by Anonymousreply 64April 28, 2024 12:29 PM

Britney is extremely lonely with too much time on her hands. She needs to be on meds and touring with another artist from her generation. The broken car window? Who gives a shit. I'd be pissed too if I AGAIN had to give money to my prison warden "dad".

by Anonymousreply 65April 28, 2024 4:14 PM

R35 you are correct but since she became famous at such a young age, you’d think that the other rich and famous folks would have rubbed off on her. They obviously didn’t.

I read her biography and was surprised at how isolated she was during the height of her career. She really didn’t mingle with other celebrities as much as I would have thought.

And yes, she is definitely on drugs.

by Anonymousreply 66April 28, 2024 4:56 PM

Britney's CRACK! (click pic to see it)

...and latest diatribe, exaggerated claims - acupuncture EVERY DAY for the rest of her life! has had to CRAWL to her door! And sounding like she's threatening some sort of violence if she sees her parents face to face:

[quote] I was actually right about nerve damage in my back !!! I have to get accupuncture every day of my life now !!! Words and thinking too hard make it worse !!! If people only knew how ive had to crawl to my own door one time !!! My family hurt me !!! There has been no justice and probably never will be !!! The people who sat and did absolutely nothing when they did that for four months are smooth sailing !!! The way I was brought up I was always taught the formative of right and wrong but the very two people who brought me up with that method hurt me !!! I am so lucky to be here !!! It’s funny ‘cus till this very day I haven’t told them face to face !!! I text through IG but I honestly believe it will not be so safe if I ever did go face to face so !!! The child in me knows they would be destroyed and that’s basically it !!! I do miss my home in Louisiana and I wish I could visit but they took everything !!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67April 28, 2024 5:51 PM

R67 She lost her youth and what should have been the best years of her life due to her loathsome family. They enjoyed vacations in the Destin, FL condo that was purchased with her money and WITHOUT her knowledge while she was imprisoned and drugged.. They are complete trash and destroyed her by making her support their entire family. No child should have that kind of responsibility. Just fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 68April 28, 2024 7:37 PM

It's going to be very sad when/if she passes. Tragedy of Marilyn Monroe.

by Anonymousreply 69April 28, 2024 11:54 PM

She posted this briefly, then took it down quickly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70April 28, 2024 11:59 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71April 29, 2024 2:30 AM

Ok y'all, just don't send Miss Britney Bitch back down here, we have enough shit on our plate without all that drama that she is, I have visions of her on a Mardi Gras float, flapping her titties for trinkets and beer! Just no, keep that cray-cray WEST of the Rockies please.

by Anonymousreply 72April 29, 2024 2:41 AM

Her boyfriend is a felon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73April 29, 2024 3:34 AM

Does anyone remember that video where Britney places a squatter who trashes her flop house and is lovers with a tweaker? Who knew it was aspirational.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74May 7, 2024 12:32 AM

Britney Spears is very typical of someone from the region of Louisiana she comes from. It is hardcore white trash country.

by Anonymousreply 75May 7, 2024 1:14 AM

There’s a classy region of Louisiana?

by Anonymousreply 76May 7, 2024 1:31 AM

The region she comes from is especially trashy.

by Anonymousreply 77May 7, 2024 1:32 AM

Doesn't meth make you super horny?

by Anonymousreply 78May 7, 2024 1:58 AM

Everything makes her horny, it seems

by Anonymousreply 79May 7, 2024 2:36 AM

Bipolar?

by Anonymousreply 80May 7, 2024 2:43 AM

No kidding

by Anonymousreply 81May 7, 2024 3:57 AM

She better pray that she doesn't age like here father.

by Anonymousreply 82May 7, 2024 4:16 AM

Sometimes you just need to hop in the car, go for a cruise and forget where the brake is!

by Anonymousreply 83May 7, 2024 5:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!