Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

King Charles and Camilla enjoying the Inuit voice singing performance in Canada

They certainly do seem to be enjoying the performance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 4, 2024 9:25 PM

And everyone speaks of Ugly Americans.

by Anonymousreply 1April 27, 2024 1:17 PM

I bet they're saying how much it sounds like Cami when she's climaxing.

by Anonymousreply 2April 27, 2024 1:20 PM

Ah, those darn Royals! Always so culturally sensitive.

by Anonymousreply 3April 27, 2024 3:26 PM

Have any royals been to Nunavut?

by Anonymousreply 4April 27, 2024 3:27 PM

Just ghastly!

by Anonymousreply 5April 27, 2024 3:53 PM

They've both lost weight: he from cancer, she from Ozempic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2024 10:14 PM

They were just flat out rude and boorish!

The King and Queen of England rude, rude, rude.

What can they do to atone for their royal rudeness?!

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2024 11:55 PM

She’s such a tacky cunt.

by Anonymousreply 8May 3, 2024 12:29 AM

They seemed so joyful!

by Anonymousreply 9May 3, 2024 2:15 AM

This was like six years ago. OP have you been in a time warp?

by Anonymousreply 10May 3, 2024 2:36 AM

I really don't blame them.

That performance was weird.

by Anonymousreply 11May 3, 2024 2:47 AM

I know we're supposed to pretend like everything natives do is high culture, but honestly.

by Anonymousreply 12May 3, 2024 3:23 AM

[quote] I know we're supposed to pretend like everything natives do is high culture, but honestly.

I had a similar reaction when hearing the Andrew Lloyd Webber song at their coronations.

by Anonymousreply 13May 3, 2024 10:00 AM

I don't blame them for laughing.. It was funny.

And as R13 pointed out, every culture has cringeworthy, questionable, and laughable rituals/elements/tastes.

Elton John's "England's Rose" at Diana's funeral? Cringeworthy, pop music

The screen at Charles' coronation that shielded him as he dressed/redressed...it looked like it was made by the second graders at Our Lady of Pompeii Grade School for their First Holy Communion.

The incredibly tight, white suits and dresses of the Black singers at his coronation...I still get hard rewatching their performance as the men's bodacious butts sway back and forth.

Have you ever been to a Catholic High Mass? Pure camp.

What is outrageous is that Canada in 2024 still has these two as their sovereigns. Declare a republic, Canadians!

by Anonymousreply 14May 3, 2024 12:07 PM

Give it a break. Every single one of you would have to stifle snickers too! It sounds like Yoko with a head cold.

by Anonymousreply 15May 3, 2024 12:26 PM

I stifle a laugh too whenever I see the costumes that various religions wear during their religious practices. Every single time.

by Anonymousreply 16May 3, 2024 12:33 PM

R16, I agree. We should laugh at all that fake fake and irrelevant symbolism, be it Inuit , Pope or Rainbow flags.

by Anonymousreply 17May 3, 2024 12:45 PM

...and Royalty, R17.

by Anonymousreply 18May 3, 2024 12:54 PM

You want to laugh at rainbow flags R17?

Why?

by Anonymousreply 19May 3, 2024 12:54 PM

[quote] Elton John's "England's Rose" at Diana's funeral? Cringeworthy, pop music

And notice everyone managed to hang on to their common courtesy by not sniggering. Given that Charles and the whole family had rarely been so unpopular at the time of Diana’s death he kept the braying and whinnying purely internal.

Them’s the breaks, Chuck. You inherit the title of King, you mind your fucking manners has your subjects are forced to shuck and jive in your presence. He has one job.

by Anonymousreply 20May 3, 2024 3:27 PM

[quote] He has one job.

And one pancreas.

by Anonymousreply 21May 4, 2024 9:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!