Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I can’t stop listening to the “Challengers” score!!!

I’m loving the techno/electronic score Reznor and Ross created. Bop after bop. Especially when you’re watching the film. One of my favs!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 27, 2024 2:12 AM

And this bop that I call “Tashi’s Song” because it plays when she’s playing tennis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 27, 2024 12:39 AM

And I loved this one, from when Tashi sneaks back into the hotel after she fucks Patrick and finds that Art woke up while she was gone and finds him sleeping on their daughter’s bed. So sweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 27, 2024 12:41 AM

Sorry. Wrong link at r2. It’s this one. That hymnal plays before this one.

This is the song that plays when Tashi finds Art sleeping in their daughter’s bed. He asked her not to leave him and she did, to fuck Patrick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 27, 2024 12:44 AM

Go away.

by Anonymousreply 4April 27, 2024 12:47 AM

Challengers is worth discussing but DL needs to pick a thread. There's three with less than 10 replies. A separate score thread?

by Anonymousreply 5April 27, 2024 1:40 AM

The OP is the 3dwin, the Brooklyn sea cow r5

Avoid this thread and go another CHALLENGERS thread

by Anonymousreply 6April 27, 2024 2:03 AM

Also beware of this thread r5

Starve the Sea Cow of attention

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 27, 2024 2:04 AM

Bop after bop 🎧

by Anonymousreply 8April 27, 2024 2:07 AM

The Sea Cow was the one who posted forty times to the other thread on Challengers today, and kept accusing people of things and calling them nasty names.

by Anonymousreply 9April 27, 2024 2:11 AM

Bop after bop 🎧

by Anonymousreply 10April 27, 2024 2:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!