Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pray for Dan Abrams

I’m worried he’s too busy with all of his successful endeavors. I fo not want him to breakdown since I idolize him and find him irresistible. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

by Anonymousreply 16April 27, 2024 12:13 AM

Do not

I hate I can’t edit shit here

by Anonymousreply 1April 26, 2024 10:12 PM

Agreed…frustrating as hell.

by Anonymousreply 2April 26, 2024 10:16 PM

Ruination Thread.

by Anonymousreply 3April 26, 2024 10:27 PM

Abrams is a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 4April 26, 2024 10:28 PM

OP = Miss Abrams

by Anonymousreply 5April 26, 2024 10:28 PM

[quote]Abrams is a Republican.

Do you mean an actual Republican? Or a DL "Republican," i.e., someone who doesn't agree with each and every one of my far-left opinions?

by Anonymousreply 6April 26, 2024 10:31 PM

I hope his wife Florinka isn't reading here that you want her husband to bone you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 7April 26, 2024 10:35 PM

R7 I have a lot to offer Dan

by Anonymousreply 8April 26, 2024 10:47 PM

OP, you must have been listening to him today on his radio show when he led with how much he’s got going on right now. I’m hot & cold on him. On the Friday before the Trump trial began, Dan had on a Manhattan defense attorney who echoed his dismissive views of the prosecution. At one point, the guest referred to the “Democrat” party. After a caller called the guest out on this score, Dan, after the caller was no longer on the air, sneeringly brought this up, asking why Democrats were so “sensitive.” I later e-mailed Dan, telling him he should know better & that his audience should have been made aware that this was not some non-partisan observer. That the guest’s “Democrat” party reference was akin to referring to Obama by his middle name. I got no response. I think Dan’s been co-opted to an extent his (pro-Trump) OPL audience.

by Anonymousreply 9April 26, 2024 10:52 PM

^ by his (pro-Trump) OPL audience.

by Anonymousreply 10April 26, 2024 11:10 PM

I hope the stress doesn't cause him to lose his hair.

by Anonymousreply 11April 26, 2024 11:13 PM

Dan is not a Trump supporter. My only gripe with him is he tries and sometimes fails by being too middle of the road. Not too left and not too right on every issue instead of being right sometimes and left sometimes

by Anonymousreply 12April 26, 2024 11:43 PM

I pray I can give him head

by Anonymousreply 13April 26, 2024 11:50 PM

[quote] Dan is not a Trump supporter. My only gripe with him is he tries and sometimes fails by being too middle of the road. Not too left and not too right on every issue instead of being right sometimes and left sometimes

I agree. I think he panders to his POTUS audience, which includes many Trump supporters.

by Anonymousreply 14April 26, 2024 11:51 PM

I simply can't fathom why anyone would find that ferret faced guy attractive.

by Anonymousreply 15April 27, 2024 12:11 AM

R15 WHAT???

by Anonymousreply 16April 27, 2024 12:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!