Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

King Charles is Back

[QUOTE]The King is set to resume his public duties next week after being diagnosed with cancer, Buckingham Palace revealed Friday. To mark his public return, Charles and Queen Camilla are set to visit a cancer treatment center on Tuesday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 26, 2024 10:54 PM

Good news!

by Anonymousreply 1April 26, 2024 9:09 PM

[Quote] What’s more, the Palace has been keeping plans for Charles’s impending funeral regularly up to date, with multiple sources telling the Daily Beast the situation is “not good.”

Sounds like an all but confirmed very grim prognosis. I'm beginning to believe that unverified story of pancreatic cancer. He likely has a year or two, max, if true.

by Anonymousreply 2April 26, 2024 9:19 PM

An incredibly painful year or two.

by Anonymousreply 3April 26, 2024 9:20 PM

This will be played at all of the King's public appearances.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 26, 2024 9:24 PM

R2 - what does updated mean? How much revision is necessary for a state funeral?

by Anonymousreply 5April 26, 2024 9:27 PM

DAMN!! Uh, I mean that sounds great. Hooray for grandad.

by Anonymousreply 6April 26, 2024 9:32 PM

My God, if i was the King and diagnosed with cancer, the LAST thing I'd want to do for my first public duty back from being off for cancer treatment is go visit a cancer treatment center, especially after living with cancer this and cancer that 24/7 for the past several months. Call up one of those lookalike impersonators and have HIM do that.

Or, maybe faced with impending death, I would want to go. Who knows?

by Anonymousreply 7April 26, 2024 9:35 PM

Team Chuck and Camo!

by Anonymousreply 8April 26, 2024 9:35 PM

“And while he was “responding really well” to treatment, his health has reportedly significantly deteriorated in recent weeks, leaving him “very unwell” according to insiders.”

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 9April 26, 2024 9:52 PM

Oh god WHY?

by Anonymousreply 10April 26, 2024 9:53 PM

Chuck and Camo team.

by Anonymousreply 11April 26, 2024 9:53 PM

I don't put much stock in the pancreatic cancer rumors if he's coming back to work.

by Anonymousreply 12April 26, 2024 10:28 PM

lol, I read “King Charles is Black.”

by Anonymousreply 13April 26, 2024 10:30 PM

Praise God Your Majesty! My fanny is moist for the first time in 72 years!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 26, 2024 10:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!