Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Muscle Dysmorphia in Young Men

These guys are spending their entire lives in the gym. Five, six, seven days a week, lifting weights for hours. Nothing else matters to them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106May 10, 2024 11:52 PM

Yes. And?

by Anonymousreply 1February 17, 2024 2:22 AM

And...they must have very tiny dicks. No ?

by Anonymousreply 2February 17, 2024 2:25 AM

And it’s incredibly unhealthy, R1.

by Anonymousreply 3February 17, 2024 2:25 AM

I laugh at them because I build muscle easily.

by Anonymousreply 4February 17, 2024 2:26 AM

R3 I don't disagree. I was just wondering what the OP intended as the angle for the thread discussion.

[quote] Muscle Dysmorphia in Young Men These guys are spending their entire lives in the gym. Five, six, seven days a week, lifting weights for hours. Nothing else matters to them.

So, what about this situation are we supposed to be discussing here? That this happens among a lot of young guys is far from news to the DL audience.

by Anonymousreply 5February 17, 2024 2:29 AM

R4 = George Santos.

by Anonymousreply 6February 17, 2024 2:30 AM

Let's also not forget all the drugs that they have to take

by Anonymousreply 7February 17, 2024 2:55 AM

Boobies!

by Anonymousreply 8February 17, 2024 2:57 AM

So healthy.

by Anonymousreply 9February 17, 2024 2:59 AM

Most people don’t realise what it takes to have the kinds of bodies that we see in adverts, movies etc - drugs, exercise, diet. Teenagers are looking at Chris Hemsworth and think that’ll happen if they lift some weights a few times a week. It’s HGH and a million dollars of personal training and live in chefs.

by Anonymousreply 10February 17, 2024 3:02 AM

Those nips look angry.

by Anonymousreply 11February 17, 2024 3:03 AM

I’ll pearl clutch all the way to 4PM supper, but social media and peer pressure certainly don’t help. Orthorexia and body dysmorphia is no way to live.

by Anonymousreply 12February 17, 2024 3:08 AM

[QUOTE] So, what about this situation are we supposed to be discussing here?

We’re shedding light on the situation. I don’t think people understand how bad it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 17, 2024 3:18 AM

Moobs!

by Anonymousreply 14February 17, 2024 3:19 AM

R6 is Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 15February 17, 2024 10:25 AM

I don't see any major issue as long as they're not taking steroids.

It's not massively healthy, but I'm sure most will get over it once they hit a certain age or get bored.

I agree that social media has somewhat led to this. A lot of muscle guys on YouTube do it for a living, so a couple of hours a day in the gym is fine to them, as it's still less than they'd spend in an office if they had a professional job.

by Anonymousreply 16February 17, 2024 11:31 AM

Well as long as they'll let me ogle them at the gym, I'm down with it.

by Anonymousreply 17February 17, 2024 11:38 AM

Body dysphoria is a common condition among people with high functioning autism.

As I have said before, this population is skyrocketing because first Boomers, then Gen Xers, and now millennials, are waiting to have their first children, some even until after 40. Humans are optimized to have their children between late teenage years and 30.

The ASD/ADHD (“spectrum”) population will reach 20-30% by the end of the century.

This may actually have a beneficial effect because Spectrum people are less likely to reproduce, thus helping curb overpopulation.

by Anonymousreply 18February 17, 2024 11:39 AM

Something I’ve noticed is the obsession with “gains”. I’ve seen plenty of guys who reach what I consider a good physique, maybe the “fit fat” look, but they just keep going until they’re all bulging veins. It’s like they can’t stop.

by Anonymousreply 19February 17, 2024 11:49 AM

Additionally, what OP says - spending five/six hours a day in the gym - is called “hyperfocus.” Very common facet of high functioning autism.

Working out is a very isolating activity, ideally suited for high functioning autism.

by Anonymousreply 20February 17, 2024 11:53 AM

The loneliness. The isolation. That would certainly make sense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 17, 2024 11:56 AM

It is one of many afflictions the youngest generation must deal with. Hardly the worst. Young men also aren't graduating from university in equal % to women, they are increasingly politically and socially conservative, and they lack skills for intimacy.

On the up side, they have big pulpy lips and long veiny cocks.

by Anonymousreply 22February 17, 2024 12:07 PM

The bodybuilding villain from “Red Dragon” was coded autistic.

I bet if you went and looked at a lot of bodybuilding characters in film, you would find a lot of autism coded characteristics. The cliche is always aloof, oddly sexless despite their desirability.

The largely forgotten comic and film series Lil Abner was about a hillbilly adonis who was chased by women but not interested in sex.

Hiding in plain sight all along.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 17, 2024 12:13 PM

Weight lifting is addictive as it produces “endolphins” (Welcome to our House).

Seriously, a full workout floods me with a sense of wellbeing and lowers my anxiety. However, it takes more weight and more time to achieve less peace of mind.

The need for gains, feelings of impotence and petty jealousies are mind games that serve the addiction.

by Anonymousreply 24February 17, 2024 12:31 PM

Additionally, what OP says - spending five/six hours a day in the gym - is called “hyperfocus.”

It’s also called being Italian on Staten Island

by Anonymousreply 25February 17, 2024 12:43 PM

I have no issues with young men who work hard to keep their bodies fit and muscular naturally. But just how many do that? The ones who live on anabolic steroids (almost always gotten illegally) are the ones to be frightened for. Yes, those bodies may be hot and sexy, but when their hearts give out before they even reach 40 it's hard to be impressed with how they look.

by Anonymousreply 26February 17, 2024 12:49 PM

I've linked a video about a muscle guy who admits he has body dysmorphia.

In some ways I can kind of get it, because he has really big arms and clearly works out a lot, but he doesn't have the classic defined abs you see on a lot of muscled guys. I know light and angles play a big role in those sort of photos, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 17, 2024 12:51 PM

What is it about DL where you can't get three responses into a thread about ANYTHING, Biden's age, a Bewitched reboot, what Zendaya wore to a movie premiere, Andy Cohen fighting with a Real Housewife, or what to bring to a Super Bowl party before autism comes up? You bitches are nutso.

by Anonymousreply 28February 17, 2024 12:54 PM

I saw an interview done with a massive bodybuilder many years back. The guy admitted he did what he did because he wanted to be freakishly huge. He was asked if there was an ultimate goal for how big he wanted to get and he readily said "there is no limit, I want to get as huge as humanly possible, no matter what".

Muscle dysmorphic syndrome is a mental illness that no one seems to care about treating.

by Anonymousreply 29February 17, 2024 1:01 PM

You can build all the muscle you want, but you’re still stuck with that dick.

by Anonymousreply 30February 17, 2024 1:35 PM

They go through all that hard work to get that thing that looks like an open wound caused by the explosion of a taliban’s bomb down there. How sad and pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 31February 17, 2024 1:48 PM

[quote]The bodybuilding villain from “Red Dragon” was coded autistic.

Autistic people don’t work out.

by Anonymousreply 32February 17, 2024 1:59 PM

R17 is why the towel dance was invented.

by Anonymousreply 33February 17, 2024 2:00 PM

👏 these 👏 boys 👏 are 👏 affirming 👏 their 👏 gender 👏 identity 👏

👏 gender 👏 affirming 👏 care 👏 is 👏 totally 👏 safe 👏 and 👏 reversible 👏

by Anonymousreply 34February 17, 2024 2:04 PM

Had to slip that in huh

by Anonymousreply 35February 17, 2024 2:09 PM

r32 Has never even seen the interior of a gym in his entire life.

by Anonymousreply 36February 17, 2024 2:13 PM

[quote]As I have said before, this population is skyrocketing because first Boomers, then Gen Xers, and now millennials, are waiting to have their first children, some even until after 40.

I tuned 60 a few months ago. I have to say, a few years ago I was shocked to hear friends of mine in their mid / late 50s becoming a dad for the first time. (Now when I hear it, the shock is over as it's become so common).

by Anonymousreply 37February 17, 2024 2:15 PM

Activities that require staring blankly into space for hours while performing incredible repetitive motions:

Coding

Playing video games

Bodybuilding

by Anonymousreply 38February 17, 2024 2:16 PM

Protein shake farts.

by Anonymousreply 39February 17, 2024 2:33 PM

r37 My grandpa was 72 when my Mom was born.

by Anonymousreply 40February 17, 2024 2:36 PM

[QUOTE]Muscle dysmorphic syndrome is a mental illness that no one seems to care about treating.

Because we’re talking about young men. The issue would get far more attention if women were the victims.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 17, 2024 2:37 PM

Jesus Christ, the Aspie Accuser needs to be shot with a bazooka

by Anonymousreply 42February 17, 2024 2:37 PM

R41 our society hates men, regardless of how much women play victim

by Anonymousreply 43February 17, 2024 2:38 PM

I would rather see somebody with muscle dysmorphia then gender dysmorphia.

by Anonymousreply 44February 17, 2024 2:40 PM

[quote]Young men also aren't graduating from university in equal % to women, they are increasingly politically and socially conservative, and they lack skills for intimacy.

I see this more and more every day. It's very sad, IMO. They spend so much time working on their looks and physique, but not their social skills. They live in a silo (hardly any close friends or family members), and have no intimacy with either men or women. They're only 'admired' from onlookers and oglers. I guess that's fine with them.

by Anonymousreply 45February 17, 2024 2:42 PM

R40 Thanks for sharing. I'm interested to know how that worked out ? How long was he in her life ?

by Anonymousreply 46February 17, 2024 2:44 PM

[quote] Because we’re talking about young men. The issue would get far more attention if women were the victims.

Female body image used to be a big concern. Remember TLC’s Unpretty? Remember when Kate Winslet was airbrushed slightly to make her thinner for a magazine cover?

But it’s totally turned around and body modification is empowering. The girls with fake tits, nose jobs and tiny waists are celebrated. Airbrushing has been replaced by filters.

by Anonymousreply 47February 17, 2024 2:48 PM

[quote]They spend so much time working on their looks and physique, but not their social skills. They live in a silo (hardly any close friends or family members), and have no intimacy with either men or women. They're only 'admired' from onlookers and oglers. I guess that's fine with them.

You just described Aspergers Syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 48February 17, 2024 2:49 PM

The child in R21 needs to spend some hyperfocus energy cleaning his cumshot off that mirror!

by Anonymousreply 49February 17, 2024 2:55 PM

The shelved Jonathan Majors film Magazine Dreams was about a spectrum-coded bodybuilder.

by Anonymousreply 50February 17, 2024 3:08 PM

[QUOTE]They spend so much time working on their looks and physique, but not their social skills. They live in a silo (hardly any close friends or family members), and have no intimacy with either men or women.

The loneliness is evident.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51February 17, 2024 3:22 PM

Ah, the eternal sour grapes of ugly unfuckable olds.

Hot young muscular men won’t fuck uggo grandpas, so the hotties MUST be autistic, lonely and socially isolated people.

Half the appeal of Datalounge, for those with a cruel sense of humor, is threads like this

by Anonymousreply 52February 17, 2024 3:40 PM

[quote]Hot young muscular men won’t fuck uggo grandpas, so the hotties MUST be autistic, lonely and socially isolated people.

Struggling with comprehension, once again ?

Read the thread - they won't fuck anybody, and they're in the sexual prime of their lives.

by Anonymousreply 53February 17, 2024 3:48 PM

Yep…you’ve revealed yourself completely r53

The hotties are fucking other hotties

You’re sexually irrelevant to them

by Anonymousreply 54February 17, 2024 3:51 PM

As long as their willing to do the work and post pictures of themselves, what's to complain about?

by Anonymousreply 55February 17, 2024 4:01 PM

[quote][R41] our society hates men, regardless of how much women play victim

Oh please, women are the victims of crimes perpetrated by men. Women committing crimes against men is much lower than vice-versa.

by Anonymousreply 56February 17, 2024 4:28 PM

R55, it's a pathology that someone has on this site. There's one poster who can't admit that he seeks out pictures of bodybuilders in their late teens and early twenties as wank material, so he posts their thirst traps in order to feign concern for them. This time it's that these young men are so hyper-focused and isolated.

Won't somebody think of the poor, lonely Adonises?

by Anonymousreply 57February 17, 2024 4:32 PM

Based on the amount of neg threads and comments on DL it’s safe to say that working out in the gym many hours each week is bad while bareback orgies are not so bad.

by Anonymousreply 58February 17, 2024 4:50 PM

[quote]Oh please, women are the victims of crimes perpetrated by men. Women committing crimes against men is much lower than vice-versa.

As a side note, crime has seemed to increase in certain areas of my city over the past few years. Woman on woman crimes are definitely on the rise - violent crimes of beating each other, robbery, and murder. I have a feeling it's like this in other cities across the country, too.

by Anonymousreply 59February 17, 2024 4:51 PM

[quote]The shelved Jonathan Majors film Magazine Dreams was about a spectrum-coded bodybuilder.

About that guy who worked in the mannequin factory that everyone constantly mistook for the product?

by Anonymousreply 60February 17, 2024 5:18 PM

R18 Autism Troll do yourself and us a favor..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 17, 2024 5:26 PM

[QUOTE]Won't somebody think of the poor, lonely Adonises?

Way to trivialize a tragic situation. Just because they’re attractive, in your eyes, means they’re immune from suffering. I’ve got news for you, R57: some of the most beautiful people around the world commit suicide every day.

by Anonymousreply 62February 17, 2024 6:05 PM

[quote] Boobies!

r8 Thank you. The first thought which popped in my mind when I saw the guy in the OP is "boobs". That's not what I want to think about in a man.

by Anonymousreply 63February 17, 2024 6:10 PM

Maybe we should note that WOMEN have been fucking plagued by anorexia body dysmorohia bulimia SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME

At last a few items dribble out about MEN and their suffering …. Maybe it’s worth mentioning so we can have a little more EMPATHY for women

How many threads … Janet Jackson Amy Schumer … fucking everyone !!!! They’re too thin they’re too fat they have too much muscle not enough muscle … I’m disgusted with you all

by Anonymousreply 64February 17, 2024 6:31 PM

[quote] some of the most beautiful people around the world commit suicide every day.

MARY R62

by Anonymousreply 65February 17, 2024 6:36 PM

Oh, fuck off, OP/R62. Of course young, attractive people can have problems. But that's not the point. The point is that you have one.

No one believes you're genuinely concerned about them. No one believes that you're looking at the firm pecs and tight abs featured in those pictures and thinking about how tragic these young men's lives must be. You just concocted a transparent and, it must be noted, completely unnecessary excuse to post thirst traps of young hot guys.

So spare the sanctimony and just jerk off to those pictures of young hunks without pretending you're a crusader for their mental and physical well-being.

by Anonymousreply 66February 17, 2024 6:39 PM

What I don't get is that most women's standards for a man's body are so low to begin with, surely there's no overwhelming advantage to having a killer body just to get laid. So in my mind these guys are doing it for the admiration from other guys, which is weird unless you're trying to score dick.

by Anonymousreply 67February 17, 2024 6:44 PM

Agreed. They’re not doing it for women. No woman is asking their boyfriend or husband to spend hours in the gym everyday so they can look like this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68February 17, 2024 6:49 PM

[quote] a crusader for their mental and physical well-being

Yes…that is what the OP, in his tragic dementia ridden mind, hoped to offer the young hotties. He desperately hopes to find just ONE young muscular man with emotional problems or the holy grail, autism, that will put the OP in a position of power over this hot young man. Because the OP rightly believes that no young muscular man will touch him with a 10 foot barge pole.

It’s fucking delightful . We all know that the OP is vastly pathetic. It’s one the reasons that I read DL.

by Anonymousreply 69February 17, 2024 6:56 PM

Being in the gym hours per day is definitely not the worst thing happening to human beings.

by Anonymousreply 70February 17, 2024 7:10 PM

[quote] Hot young muscular men won’t fuck uggo grandpas, so the hotties MUST be autistic, lonely and socially isolated people.

r52 The truth is in the middle. The muscle bound hotties are having lots of sex. But the old guys who are jealous get laid too.

by Anonymousreply 71February 17, 2024 7:19 PM

[quote] So in my mind these guys are doing it for the admiration from other guys, which is weird unless you're trying to score dick.

I always thought it was more of a competitive nature between men.

by Anonymousreply 72February 17, 2024 7:29 PM

How dare you accuse me of being mentally ill! I am the picture of mental health and femininity.

Now with that said, CALL ME MENTALLY ILL AGAIN AND I'LL CUT YOUR FUCKING DICK OFF WITH A RUSTY RAZOR, AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT.

Excuse me, but I have another round of steroids I'm due for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73February 17, 2024 7:39 PM

Just like everything else, "everything in moderation," otherwise it could be a sign that there's some other problem not being addressed.

Channel 4 UK did an episode in their UNTOLD documentary series last October on the subject called, "Obsessed with My Muscles." Besides body or muscle dysmorphia, It's being referred to as "bigorexia." There are guys who can't think about anything else, and just like any addiction or obsessive compulsive disorder, it begins to affect other aspects of their lives, including relationships. It's no different from other forms of body dysmorphia: guys who have it, look in the mirror and don't see the same thing others do. They see flaws in their body. Some have sought surgery to correct things. Some are suicidal. As for sex, one guy explained that when he's with a girl, he finds himself not in the moment with her, but thinking about how his body isn't good enough.

by Anonymousreply 74February 17, 2024 7:47 PM

Thanks R74, that does honestly make me feel better about being an old, fat whore who doesn’t even try to have sex any more. Humanity’s long train of collective desire and suffering rolls on with new passengers.

by Anonymousreply 75February 17, 2024 8:20 PM

Maybe if they got a job they'd spend less time in the gym? Seems you can't do both.

Work isn't a four-letter word.

by Anonymousreply 76February 17, 2024 8:27 PM

[QUOTE] As for sex, one guy explained that when he's with a girl, he finds himself not in the moment with her, but thinking about how his body isn't good enough.

No matter where they are or what they’re doing, their bodies are all they can think about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77February 17, 2024 8:43 PM

What kind of dysmorphia is it when you can't tell the difference between a muscular pectoral and a flabby boob?

by Anonymousreply 78February 17, 2024 8:53 PM

[quote]Maybe if they got a job they'd spend less time in the gym? Seems you can't do both.

Wanna bet ?

I have a young neighbor who started going to the gym with his older friend when he was 17 (his friend was 18, so he had him go as a 'guest' until my neighbor was old enough to sign his own gym contract). By the time he turned 18, he really 'bulked up' (and his mother told me he was on a special high protein diet she cooked for him ). He became totally focused on this during his senior year in high school, and put off going to college (even though he was a straight A student).

Eventually, he got a job at the gym full time, so he could ditch his membership. It was his first job ever - talking people into signing up for expensive plans. He's almost 22 now, completely muscled, strikingly handsome - and spends all his time at the gym. When he's not working ( these days as a Personal Trainer), he's doing his workout. He has no social life at all, still lives at home with his 50 year old single mom. (His mother doesn't think there's anything wrong with this - he's doing what he enjoys, and making money doing it.) This is his life.

by Anonymousreply 79February 17, 2024 8:59 PM

So if he's happy with it, and his mother is, too, why do you care?

by Anonymousreply 80February 17, 2024 9:05 PM

R80 Where did I say I cared ?

by Anonymousreply 81February 17, 2024 9:15 PM

OK. I don't care either. I can't live his life for him, and I don't want him living mine for me.

by Anonymousreply 82February 17, 2024 9:17 PM

[QUOTE] Eventually, he got a job at the gym full time, so he could ditch his membership. It was his first job ever - talking people into signing up for expensive plans. He's almost 22 now, completely muscled, strikingly handsome - and spends all his time at the gym. When he's not working ( these days as a Personal Trainer), he's doing his workout. He has no social life at all

You can’t take time off when you’re building and maintaining these physiques. If you slow down, you start looking regular—less sinewy, less massive. The way normal people who exercise appear. And they can’t stand that. To them, normalcy is failure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83February 17, 2024 9:25 PM

[quote] To them, normalcy is failure.

MARY

by Anonymousreply 84February 17, 2024 9:35 PM

[quote] He became totally focused on this during his senior year in high school, and put off going to college (even though he was a straight A student).

People with Asperger’s Syndrome tend to be intelligent and good at taking tests.

R79 please post his socials

by Anonymousreply 85February 17, 2024 9:43 PM

This notorious musical number features a room full of bodybuilders ignoring Jane Russell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86February 17, 2024 9:47 PM

I think there’s too much focus on Asperger’s Syndrome here. It can’t all be boiled down to that single disorder. There are other issues at play.

by Anonymousreply 87February 28, 2024 12:04 AM

I think the Asperger's obsessed poster(s) might also be stricken with the syndrome. JFC. Every fucking thread...ASPERGER'S.

by Anonymousreply 88February 28, 2024 12:08 AM

I'm not surprised that so may young men have body dysmorphia. Between all the focus on image perfection on Instagram and the steroids so many take to enhance their muscles, impressionable guys are left with the impression that being built and ripped is what is required to fit into society.

by Anonymousreply 89February 28, 2024 1:21 AM

R90

That is generally what is so bad about the gym and those muscle obsessed and what is great about DL and hanging out and conversing with gay men who are not all concerned about youth and looks and well youth and looks and youth and looks. None are the obsessed body types constantly complaining about flabby skin, getting fat, going bald, wrinkles etc.

We are so beyond that at DL just stay out of the gym

by Anonymousreply 90February 28, 2024 9:52 AM

R89 not that idiot R90

Sorry

by Anonymousreply 91February 28, 2024 9:54 AM

Wow r88 I can’t believe an Aspie showed up in a thread about body dysphoria. Soon before you know it you’re going to be seeing them in threads about hypochondria, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, statistics and Stanley Kubrick.

by Anonymousreply 92February 28, 2024 11:07 AM

[QUOTE]Between all the focus on image perfection on Instagram and the steroids so many take to enhance their muscles, impressionable guys are left with the impression that being built and ripped is what is required to fit into society.

I’m not sure if they want to fit into society. If anything it feels like the opposite. It’s almost like they’re proud to be outcasts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93February 28, 2024 11:34 PM

Some of them do it to fit into the fitness bro community. Others do it to be the top dog on social media and therefore in their minds setting the goal for others.

by Anonymousreply 94February 28, 2024 11:43 PM

This thread is hilarious

by Anonymousreply 95February 29, 2024 1:12 AM

R95 It's a knee slapper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96February 29, 2024 1:14 AM

[QUOTE] Some of them do it to fit into the fitness bro community. Others do it to be the top dog on social media and therefore in their minds setting the goal for others.

That was my point, R94. The fitness bro community is nothing like normal society.

by Anonymousreply 97March 8, 2024 12:27 AM

r1 = Ariana Grande.

by Anonymousreply 98March 8, 2024 3:56 AM

[QUOTE]The buff body look is back, thanks to TikTok and other social media sites. But it's bringing with it an unfortunate mental health consequence for men and teenage boys.

[QUOTE]It's called "bigorexia," or muscle dysmorphia, and it's warping the way men see themselves as well as their self-esteem around their bodies. The ramifications of it can include depression, anxiety, social isolation, over-exercising and steroid abuse.

[QUOTE]"It used to be you would go and watch a movie and there would be a big action star or something along those lines. Then you would go and hang out the rest of the day with people who had normal bodies," says Joseph Trunzo, a licensed clinical psychologist and a psychology professor at Bryant University. "But now we've got these little things that we carry around with us all day, every day, constantly feeding us messages and images about what we're supposed to look like. ... You can very quickly develop a distortion for what a healthy normal body is."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99April 27, 2024 9:31 PM

Does it get them laid?

by Anonymousreply 100April 27, 2024 10:32 PM

I doubt it, R100. Women aren’t interested in guys who spend all of their free time in a gym.

by Anonymousreply 101April 28, 2024 2:36 AM

It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again.

And it stays on its stomach when I fuck it because no one needs those pathetic eyeballs.

by Anonymousreply 102April 28, 2024 2:56 AM

[QUOTE] And it stays on its stomach when I fuck it because no one needs those pathetic eyeballs.

?

by Anonymousreply 103May 10, 2024 2:00 AM

crisis in masculinity, etc etc etc

by Anonymousreply 104May 10, 2024 2:05 AM

I dated a guy who was obsessed with the gym and working out. Granted, he was hot as hell and his body was unbelievable and initially I thought I hit the jackpot. Going out to dinner with him was an embarrassing nightmare because of his food requirements and restrictions - zero joy in eating. It was horrible to go out or just be with him because literally all he talked about was his body, working out, and his obnoxious eating habits. Finally I had enough and broke it off. I haven’t been attracted to guys like that since, they aren’t worth it.

by Anonymousreply 105May 10, 2024 2:18 AM

That’s why they’re so lonely. Obsession is isolating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106May 10, 2024 11:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!