Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Gametime Guy’s Hairy Chest

The first time I saw this commercial all I could think about was ripping this guy’s shirt off and flossing my teeth with his chest hair. Men like this ooze masculinity and sex appeal in a natural and realistic way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 27, 2024 3:46 AM

Oh yes, just my type. Doe eyed choir boy beauty with a sexy hairy body built for sin.

by Anonymousreply 1January 27, 2024 3:49 PM

How does he decide how far down to shave? And who is he? If a model or "actor" he probably has a website with at least one shirtless photo.

by Anonymousreply 2January 27, 2024 3:55 PM

Can you just imagine how good his cum tastes?

by Anonymousreply 3January 27, 2024 3:57 PM

As a rule, one should shave everything between the clavicle and the Adam's apple. However, cuties like him can get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 4January 27, 2024 4:00 PM

With any good looking guy, first thing I look for is fur billowing over top of undershirt.

by Anonymousreply 5January 27, 2024 4:14 PM

Serious question: I am *EXACTLY* like R5 and have been all of my life: when I see a good-looking guy, my eyes go directly to his upper chest and neck to check for a spray of chest hair poking out over an undershirt or collar. I can't help it; my eyes cannot look away from beautiful chest hair.

About six times, this has resulted in the guy (who DOES have major fur billowing out of his shirt/collar) consequently subtly or openly hitting on me because they have obviously seen my eyes focused on their bountiful manfur. Unfortunately, all these guys have been married and, for whatever reason (cue Dr. Freud), I cannot bring myself to have sex with a married guy. Basically, in my mind they made a choice and I don't want to be part of their "fall from grace" or whatever.

Anyway, here's the question: Do you think that guys with bountiful chest hair purposefully let it grow up above their collars/necks to the Adam's Apple because they want to show off and use it as bait for sex partners?

by Anonymousreply 6January 28, 2024 2:13 AM

This is what an ideal hairy chest looks like. The guy it's attached to isn't too bad, either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 29, 2024 8:33 PM

Oh, he's a classic, R7! Who is he? (..."Who was he? Who does he hope to be?" -- Harold, The Boys in the Band). Also, how old is that photo and what does he look like now?

by Anonymousreply 8January 29, 2024 9:06 PM

Body hair is nice, but not when it tries to join up with its cousins on the neck so that they have to decide where the demarcation line is.

by Anonymousreply 9January 29, 2024 9:25 PM

He looks like Ellen D.

by Anonymousreply 10January 29, 2024 10:22 PM

He looks like Glen Powell!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 14, 2024 3:23 AM

Related DataLounge Thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 14, 2024 3:24 AM

Gametime guy’s eyes aren’t that beady and vulpine.

by Anonymousreply 13April 14, 2024 3:26 AM

He doesn’t look like he’s inbred Russian style like the guy at R11.

by Anonymousreply 14April 14, 2024 12:59 PM

Momma's coughing up hairballs like a lusty lynx in a little break from her usual cagemeat diet.

by Anonymousreply 15April 14, 2024 1:05 PM

Thanks for the chuckle, R15!

by Anonymousreply 16April 14, 2024 8:01 PM

His name is Keir O’Donnell.

by Anonymousreply 17April 14, 2024 8:24 PM

This sometimes can be disappointing. You see a nice thatch of chest hair sticking up from the collar and then later on you find that the rest is half-bare, not even a treasure trail.

by Anonymousreply 18April 14, 2024 9:15 PM

A great looking guy with a hairy chest gets me every time. When the treasure trail crawls into the pants' waistband, I know there's a forest below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 14, 2024 10:27 PM

R19. Is that a young Alec Baldwin?

by Anonymousreply 20April 27, 2024 3:21 AM

It is, r20

by Anonymousreply 21April 27, 2024 3:31 AM

Even I’m gettin a woody.

by Anonymousreply 22April 27, 2024 3:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!