Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jaime Astrain- Spanish retired soccer player turned model

He is strikingly gorgeous. I have followed him for a while. He is from Spain, 6’2, an ex footballer turned model, has a gorgeous lady and a new baby. He lives a rather charmed life.

He is one of those people who I look at and think about how unfair it is for a single person to come out that beautiful. Lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109April 27, 2024 7:16 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 25, 2023 1:06 AM

Him with his beautiful new baby

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 25, 2023 1:06 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 25, 2023 1:07 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 25, 2023 1:07 AM

Very hot. But straight.

by Anonymousreply 5July 25, 2023 1:08 AM

His Instagram for anyone who wants to follow. R5 aren’t they usually the hottest?

He was most recently on The Traitors Espana

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 25, 2023 1:10 AM

For anyone who knows Spanish. (Or doesn’t. Up to you).

A morning routine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 25, 2023 1:12 AM

He’s extremely hot.

by Anonymousreply 8July 25, 2023 1:28 AM

Get ready with him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 25, 2023 1:34 AM

What would you like us to do about it, op?

*rolling my eyes*

by Anonymousreply 10July 25, 2023 2:00 AM

I can do without the shaved chest stubble.

I think it looks stupid.

by Anonymousreply 11July 25, 2023 2:01 AM

Tragically dark nipples = tragically dark dickhead.

Pass.

by Anonymousreply 12July 25, 2023 2:02 AM

Well he’s Spanish. A lot of them have dark features. Not light.

R11 r12 you’re such a hater. Lmao. Jealousy isn’t cute.

by Anonymousreply 13July 25, 2023 2:03 AM

[quote] Jealousy isn’t cute

Neither is desperation.

You're lusting after a man you will NEVER, EVER have.

So really, what's the fucking point?

by Anonymousreply 14July 25, 2023 2:04 AM

R14 I didn’t post the OP. Also, nothing wrong with appreciating a beautiful man. You don’t need to “have” someone to appreciate them. We can’t have any of those movie stars or models we’ve all been attracted to or liked but we still supported them. Young people still put posters on their walls of their favs. Sharing a hot model doesn’t mean anyone thinks they’re gonna fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 15July 25, 2023 2:07 AM

R14 sorry. I was just sharing a hot man. I like to appreciate beautiful men.

by Anonymousreply 16July 25, 2023 4:28 AM

[quote]He is one of those people who I look at and think about how unfair it is for a single person to come out that beautiful.

The unfairness in Spain might be too much for you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 17July 25, 2023 5:38 AM

Wow, I totally forgot he existed. I had a big crush on him around 5-6 years ago since he often appeared as a pundit on a highly dreadful/vomitive Spanish soccer-related tv show called "El Chiringuito de Jugones" (which is enormously popular on both Spain and Latin America). But yeah, my interest on him also quickly faded since it was kinda obvious he's straight.

BTW, if you were curious of why I described like that the show, just imagine a Spanish-language cross between SportsCenter, The View and Jerry Springer; and you'll get "El Chiringuito de Jugones".

by Anonymousreply 18July 25, 2023 5:51 AM

He looks like a young version of Antonio Sabato, Jr.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 25, 2023 6:25 AM

R18 if you knew who he was why did you make a big deal OP posted him upthread? That’s you.

by Anonymousreply 20July 25, 2023 8:46 AM

R18 that’s you at r14

by Anonymousreply 21July 25, 2023 9:02 AM

Bone structure and cheekbones for days. Made me think for some reason about that sad Madeline Kahn film, Paper Moon. I'll link it below if I can find it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 25, 2023 10:01 AM

Spanish men - sigh.

by Anonymousreply 23July 25, 2023 10:57 AM

R23 they really are gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 24July 25, 2023 9:24 PM

I may watch The Traitors Espana just for him

by Anonymousreply 25July 27, 2023 10:52 PM

R22 his cheekbones are insane.

by Anonymousreply 26July 29, 2023 10:37 PM

Classically handsome facial bone structure and a great natural body. I wouldn't say he's gorgeous, tho. She, however, is a stunner!

by Anonymousreply 27July 29, 2023 11:41 PM

Fuck me, he's gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 28July 29, 2023 11:43 PM

R27 show us an example of a gorgeous man then

by Anonymousreply 29July 29, 2023 11:43 PM

He’s in the new Mens Health Spain issue with his baby girl.

Complete DILF.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30February 22, 2024 12:08 AM

His face is kind of derpy in the OP.

by Anonymousreply 31February 22, 2024 12:10 AM

Those are some James Marsden level cheekbones...wooh chile!

by Anonymousreply 32February 22, 2024 12:11 AM

R31. Lmao. Yeah, ok.

by Anonymousreply 33February 22, 2024 12:12 AM

Brow bones are bulgy. Masculine but not the height of "classic" handsomeness. Overall, very handsome though.

by Anonymousreply 34February 22, 2024 12:15 AM

That freak r34 LOVES talking about others beauty. How much will you bet he looks like the shit they step on by accident outside?

by Anonymousreply 35February 22, 2024 12:23 AM

New Mens Health cover

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 22, 2024 10:32 PM

You lost us at "he has a gorgeous lady".

by Anonymousreply 37February 22, 2024 10:51 PM

He’s on “Baila Como Puedas”, which is basically Dancing With The Stars in Spain. He is paired with a male dancer, and they’ve been KILLING it!!! Love watching his dances. He goes all out and you can tell he’s having fun with it! Proud of him. You know most hetero men in the states would be too worried to do all this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 4, 2024 7:18 PM

Look on the bright side. Maybe they'll all get killed by the bird flu another thread says is gonna kill us all.

by Anonymousreply 39April 4, 2024 7:19 PM

R39 you’re a mess.

by Anonymousreply 40April 4, 2024 8:33 PM

Their week 1 dance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41April 4, 2024 9:07 PM

Week 3 dance (the dance at r38 was week 2)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 4, 2024 9:20 PM

Week 4 dance (this Monday)

He messed up big time this week but still pulled it together. He has beautiful legs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43April 4, 2024 9:28 PM

he used to do sex shows at some parties that he would throw. hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 44April 4, 2024 9:31 PM

R44 never happened. Get a job.

by Anonymousreply 45April 4, 2024 9:37 PM

He has a weirdly elongated neck like Regé-Jean Page.

by Anonymousreply 46April 4, 2024 10:16 PM

All of him is long. He has long legs too. The neck actually compliments the long legs. Long legs with no neck doesn’t work.

by Anonymousreply 47April 4, 2024 10:17 PM

His face is striking in images. He’s so photogenic. Those cheekbones! Only James Marsden can rival him in the cheekbone lottery.

And he didn’t get paired with Santiago. He CHOSE Santiago. It isn’t blind pairings like DWTS. The pros came out and did a group dance for the celebs. They each are numbered, and afterwards each celeb gets to choose one. Jaime chose Santiago aka #15. That’s who he felt was meant to be his partner and he wants a male partner because he feels he will learn how to dance more from another man than a woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48April 4, 2024 10:53 PM

But if you don’t speak Spanish you won’t understand anything in that clip.

by Anonymousreply 49April 4, 2024 10:54 PM

[quote]But if you don’t speak Spanish you won’t understand anything in that clip.

Or select CC and then select the language of your choice.

by Anonymousreply 50April 4, 2024 11:30 PM

Very handsome, especially with the stubble.

And yes, Spain has a very good share of handsome men.

by Anonymousreply 51April 4, 2024 11:37 PM

Spain, Greece, Italy… all have gorgeous Mediterranean men

by Anonymousreply 52April 4, 2024 11:59 PM

R50 you can do that on streamable?

by Anonymousreply 53April 5, 2024 12:00 AM

There used to be a popular Chaturbate model about 8 years ago who never showed his face, but always had the cam focused on his abs, chest and his lips/lower jaw. His room was always well attended (>100 but sometimes a few hundred) and he was rumored to be a Spanish model type. His name was absandedge. I wonder if this was him.

by Anonymousreply 54April 5, 2024 12:00 AM

Yes. Because there is only one man with abs in Spain.

by Anonymousreply 55April 5, 2024 12:02 AM

The dance at r38 was great! Very sexual and he went with it. Good for him. He ate that shit up!

by Anonymousreply 56April 5, 2024 12:38 AM

[quote]The neck actually compliments the long legs.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 57April 5, 2024 1:13 AM

[quote]Get ready with him

I'd rather get ready FOR him.

by Anonymousreply 58April 5, 2024 1:13 AM

The dance at r38 was great and would have been even more aggressively gay and sexual had production not made Santiago tone down his choreography. During the rehearsal they practiced Jaime simulating fucking him and then humped him to show him how he wants it done.

For the actual dance they ended up having to do that move separate and no direct contact, as seen at the very beginning of the dance. Jaime’s first dance move is dry humping the stool thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59April 5, 2024 1:45 AM

R36, I can’t anymore. I need to marry this man.

by Anonymousreply 60April 5, 2024 7:46 AM

R60 he’s taken.

But here is the video interview for that issue if you know Spanish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 5, 2024 1:59 PM

Spanish men are very hot. I'd love to live in Spain. The country is very gay friendly too.

by Anonymousreply 62April 5, 2024 3:09 PM

Some Parts of the country are r62. Not the country as a whole

Mostly the main cities.

by Anonymousreply 63April 5, 2024 4:18 PM

Weak arms and shoulders. Built like a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 64April 5, 2024 4:26 PM

Weak arms???

by Anonymousreply 65April 5, 2024 10:07 PM

R65 I ignored that posters ridiculous comment on purpose. I guess you’re “weak” unless you look like a Gorilla.

by Anonymousreply 66April 5, 2024 10:16 PM

He is close to what I consider male physical perfection. And he seems to be a nice guy which makes him all the more attractive.

by Anonymousreply 67April 5, 2024 10:20 PM

[quote] His face is kind of derpy in the OP. For a normal guy he’s good looking, for a model… meh.

Exactly when did your glaucoma become advanced?

by Anonymousreply 68April 5, 2024 10:25 PM

He’s beautiful! And does seem like a very nice guy. I love that he had a choice and chose a male partner and is 100% down with all the risqué choreography.

by Anonymousreply 69April 5, 2024 10:46 PM

I wonder if he fucked up his dance so badly this past Monday because he spent a lot of last week in NYC. Him and his wife came to NYC for the first time last week so he wasn’t back home practicing.

He left to go back home on Sunday and the show was the following day.

by Anonymousreply 70April 5, 2024 10:47 PM

Jaime is beautiful but let’s show some love to his dance partner Santiago, who is very handsome himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71April 5, 2024 11:41 PM

R62 only in certain areas, really. Spain, like everywhere, is still filled with homophobia. Spain is a very religious country.

This pairing isn’t common in Spain. Jaime choosing a male partner is actually brave and a talking point because it’s so uncommon. In episode 1 one of the female judges even praised Jaime for choosing a man and breaking barriers on tv by being brave enough to choose another man to be his dancer. Even the gay men choose women usually.

by Anonymousreply 72April 6, 2024 12:46 AM

R71 yes. He’s so hot.

by Anonymousreply 73April 6, 2024 5:33 AM

R72 I have been to Madrid. It was 15 years ago but even back then you saw gays everywhere... kissing, holding hands etc. And it wasn't just in Chueca either. It was normal to see two guys walking down the street and holding hands. Most of them were gorgeous too. Madrid seemed very ahead of the times.

by Anonymousreply 74April 6, 2024 6:41 AM

R74 as stated by more than one person, the main cities are gay accepting but not the country as a whole. Last time I checked, Madrid was one of the main cities of Spain. Maybe you should learn to read OR come up with a better story that doesn’t revolve around trying to start drama. 🍵

Every country has a lot of homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 75April 6, 2024 12:58 PM

R74 Madrid is a main city. That’s like saying “I went to NYC and saw tons of gay people openly! The USA isn’t homophobic!!” The main cities are where you can be open, and even then you’re gonna have some people who take issue but keep it to themselves usually. Like everywhere, when you leave the big cities you will encounter less open minded folks.

Some gay Spanish men expressing fear to be openly gay in Spain in 2021

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76April 6, 2024 1:37 PM

A rise in homophobic attacks led to protests in Madrid. This was again in 2021, less than 3 years ago.

So this idea that homophobia doesn’t exist there is a big lie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77April 6, 2024 1:39 PM

A 2023 article about the rise in hate crimes toward gays in Spain (and other parts of Europe, but Spain being the main country seeing a huge rise in violence toward gays).

“Going out in the street in fear, letting go of your partner's hand or avoiding public displays of affection are increasingly common in seemingly free and tolerant European cities. Spain's capital, Madrid, is a good example.

Reports of homophobic attacks in Spain have soared in the first quarter of the year. One of the most recent cases is that of two young men who were assaulted by a group of five boys while kissing on the beach during the Saint Joan festivities in Barcelona.”

There is a lot more to read in the article if you want. Only copied and pasted the first two paragraphs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78April 6, 2024 1:43 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79April 6, 2024 1:50 PM

Has he ever shown his willy or ass? He's beautiful

by Anonymousreply 80April 6, 2024 2:20 PM

R75 and R76 I'm not saying homophobia doesn't exist in Spain, I know it does. Homophobia exists everywhere. However, Spain in general is still a better country to live than many other places. They constantly rank among the highest on LGBT rights and LGBT acceptance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81April 6, 2024 3:06 PM

They rank second highest in Europe on LGBT rights, just behind Belgium and Denmark (shared first place).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82April 6, 2024 3:08 PM

My bad, third highest. I forgot about Malta.

by Anonymousreply 83April 6, 2024 3:09 PM

89 % acceptance of LGBT people in Spain vs 72 % in USA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84April 6, 2024 3:12 PM

Those studies are done in a very narrow way r84. 72% of the USA doesn’t approve of gay rights. And that’s not an opinion. But that is what they want you to believe.

by Anonymousreply 85April 6, 2024 3:29 PM

Hey Jaime why the long face?

by Anonymousreply 86April 6, 2024 3:48 PM

He looks much better live on camera than he does in the photographs which accentuate his slightly odd features.

by Anonymousreply 87April 6, 2024 6:00 PM

[quote]They rank second highest in Europe on LGBT rights, just behind Belgium and Denmark (shared first place).

They ranked Andorra, Monaco, and San Marino but not that hotbed of gay activity Vatican City?

by Anonymousreply 88April 6, 2024 7:00 PM

R88 wtf.

by Anonymousreply 89April 6, 2024 7:15 PM

R85 I never said that. I said in Spain 89 % of the people accept/approve of homosexuality. The same number in USA is 72 %. You can question it all you want, but it's what the article says. Spain ranks high across the board on several factors: LGBT rights, LGBT acceptance etc. It's not untrue just because you don't believe it. BTW: I never said homophobia doesn't exist. I know it does. And just like everywhere else it's easier being gay in big cities than the countryside, where people in general are more conservative, but this is the case for most countries, not just Spain. The homophobia doesn't negate the fact that Spain in general is (mostly) a good country for gay people to live.

by Anonymousreply 90April 6, 2024 8:26 PM

R90 mmmhmmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 91April 6, 2024 8:35 PM

Consult any of the myriad lists of Best Countries to Gays to Live; best for gay students; best or safest for gays; best/safest for gay students)expats/retirees/travelers; etc., etc. Word the query as you like, Spain will be in every top 10 results list (the U.S. in none).

Anti-gate hate crimes and discrimination can be chronicled in any country among those top 10 scoring countries in any of those lists of best/safest places, even Iceland.

To say that Spain isn't a good or a safe place to be gay is to ignore that that perfect place doesn't exist, to ignore the relative ranking of places.

[quote]the main cities are gay accepting but not the country as a whole.

And to that suggest that rural Spain is homophobic and its major cities not (backed up by stats about big city homophobia) seems a weak argument based on my experience in small pueblos and rural areas.

by Anonymousreply 92April 7, 2024 1:17 PM

R92 facts are facts. I don’t live based on ridiculous biased polls. If you know how those are conducted you know they aren’t accurate most times.

I provided links of a huge rise in hate crimes toward gays in Spain and gay Spanish men speaking about how it’s unsafe to hold hands with their partner in public etc. I’ll take their words over your weird lists. Thanks. Grow up and see a therapist.

by Anonymousreply 93April 7, 2024 2:32 PM

R92 Spain being one of the 10 most safe places for gays yet there still being tons of gay hate crimes and attacks on gays should tell you more than you realize.

Even the “safest” places for gays are filled with homophobic people. If one of the safest cities for gays is having marches because of a spike in hate crimes toward gays in 2023, that says a lot more than you seem to realize.

With that said, I’m kinda over you being on every thread and derailing the topic. This isn’t a thread about gay safety. Gays aren’t 100% safe anywhere and they need to realize this. It’s reality.

by Anonymousreply 94April 7, 2024 2:41 PM

[quote]Grow up and see a therapist.

[quote]From an EDUCATED man.

Neither I nor other posters have suggested that homophobia and hate crimes against gays and lesbians don't exist in Spain, R93. We have only pointed that that Spain is among the very top five countries in the world for rights, protections, and attitudes toward gays and lesbians. No one has suggested that its elevated positive ranking is an immunity shield against hate crimes or negative things towards gays and lesbians.

But facts don't belong to you alone as you would have it, even if this thread belongs to you with your 35 posts.

No one questioned your articles which discuss soaring cases of hate crimes, despite neither of your articles having any figures or direct quotes, or the fact that there is but named source between them, and he is never directly quoted. Yet it's you who dismisses everyone else's sources as "ridiculous" and "biased."

Facts are facts you say, yet the articles you post are short on them. One, written three years ago in the wake of the murder of Samuel Luiz in A Coruña, and the other from 2023 that asserts that some gay Spanish men are worried that it is unsafe to hold hands with their partner in public.. No stats, no direct quotes, only one sourced rather contextless fact:

[quote]Violence against LGBTQI+ people in Europe has reached its highest level in a decade, according to a 2023 report by the International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Transsexual and Intersex Association of Europe (ILGA-Europe).

That doesn't even address Spain specifically.

But in reality no one thinks everyone in Europe, nor everyone in Spain, down to the last person in the most remote pueblo is an avid advocate of gays and lesbians. No one thinks that -- no more than any sane person would suggest that gays and lesbians in those places are immune from acts of violence rooted in homophobia. No one thinks that in Spain two men holding hands will never get a bad look from some asshole. Your facts don't negate that Spain is among the very best --if still imperfect-- places in the world for gays and lesbians to live.

To return to the thread topic, that a retired straight male footballer turned model chose as his partner a gay man with only a little surprise or fuss isn't something that happens in too many countries. That doesn't make Spain perfect but it does make Spain a little different.

by Anonymousreply 95April 8, 2024 8:58 AM

Thread drift. Congrats, you’ve killed it.

by Anonymousreply 96April 8, 2024 9:06 AM

It isn’t killed just because you keep trying r96. It’s time to grow up.

by Anonymousreply 97April 8, 2024 9:21 AM

R2 EWWWW

by Anonymousreply 98April 8, 2024 9:36 AM

R97, ??? Make sense next time.

by Anonymousreply 99April 8, 2024 9:50 AM

R99 let me see…

You said, “ Thread drift. Congrats, you’ve killed it.”

R97 replied, “ It isn’t killed just because you keep trying [R96]. It’s time to grow up.”

It makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 100April 8, 2024 12:38 PM

R80, here you go

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101April 8, 2024 1:00 PM

No one reading this thread is looking for a treatise on LGBT rights in Western Europe.

by Anonymousreply 102April 8, 2024 1:43 PM

R101 thanks! Lovely ass

by Anonymousreply 103April 8, 2024 1:59 PM

R101 you really have nothing better to do than sit all day looking at his Instagram?

by Anonymousreply 104April 8, 2024 3:17 PM

His Tango

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105April 27, 2024 4:39 PM

R105. No sound!

by Anonymousreply 106April 27, 2024 5:02 PM

The way that man moves…there’s some sugar in his tank.

by Anonymousreply 107April 27, 2024 5:10 PM

R107 that doesn’t even make sense. When you dance you’re supposed to be able to move like that.

Why is every comment from you retarded?

by Anonymousreply 108April 27, 2024 7:05 PM

R106 sorry. This one should be better

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109April 27, 2024 7:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!