Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have you ever had revenge fantasies about childhood bullies?

Or anyone you hate right now.

If so, describe the fantasy. Have you ever actually gotten revenge on somebody?

by Anonymousreply 96May 1, 2024 11:04 PM

Not now. Let that go. It’s toxic to hold it in.

by Anonymousreply 1June 29, 2023 6:04 PM

I do, but then I remember that he's been in prison since he was 19 or 20 for murdering an old couple, beat them to death for a few bucks.

by Anonymousreply 2June 29, 2023 6:06 PM

One dropped dead of a heart attack. Another one committed suicide. Classmates on social media acted like they were angels and posted loving tributes. I’m glad they are both dead.

by Anonymousreply 3June 29, 2023 6:07 PM

I have had fantasies but never acted on any of them - I'm too smart for that.

by Anonymousreply 4June 29, 2023 6:08 PM

I thought about anonymous letters to their wives - your husband sexually assaulted me in college. Or anonymous letters to their children.

But no

I’m hoping karma got them

by Anonymousreply 5June 29, 2023 6:10 PM

[quote] Or anonymous letters to their children.

I don't get this - why do you want to hurt the children who didn't do anything to you? I would want to target the actual perpetrator.

by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2023 6:12 PM

Are you a man? R5 Telling their wives would be ultimate revenge if they sexually assaulted a man.

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2023 6:12 PM

My childhood bully posted an appeal on FB - himself- asking for donations for his GoFundMe so he could get eye surgery and not go blind. He only needed 10K and there was a part of me that wanted to give them all of it, openly, to sort of be the much bigger person.

I decided against it.

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2023 6:13 PM

For some reason my childhood bullies are all wealthy now. But they've also become fat, so there's that.

by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2023 6:15 PM

[quote]I don't get this - why do you want to hurt the children who didn't do anything to you?

I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it.

by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2023 6:16 PM

[quote] to sort of be the much bigger person.

You wouldn't have been, you'd just have been manipulated by a psychopath/sociopath. Those people would have laughed at you for doing so. You made the right call.

by Anonymousreply 11June 29, 2023 6:17 PM

I had one the other day. I remembered this guy because I was depressed the past few days, which is unusual for me.

He was an old bartender at a five star restaurant I worked in during college. He fucking hated me and made it obvious, hatred that was visceral. He would do everything he could to make my life miserable, his anger was so off the scale it scared me at times. He was in his 40s or 50s, lived with his mother, worked the back bar in a mid-size Midwestern town. I was young, handsome with my whole life ahead of me, that job just being a well-paid, no brainer means to an end. No matter what, that fucker was going to die in that back bar and he knew it. My life turned out better than I ever imagined.

by Anonymousreply 12June 29, 2023 6:26 PM

When I was a child, I used to get harassed and bullied all the time by multiple kids, but there was one in particular who was relentless and would follow me home and throw stones at me, try to steal my stuff, spit at me, pull my hair (I'm female). He was a boy Aaron, and he'd literally beat me up, kick me, spit at me.

One day, I was down near the lake with my bike next to me, and he came over with his group and they all started laughing at me and asking obnoxious questions, like where are my friends (they knew I didn't have any). The rest of them were just throwing rocks and making fun of me, but that beast Aaron was circling me trying to grab my hair, trying to get in my face--they were all cheering him on.

Until that point, I'd always taken the high road and avoided violence, but that day something inside me snapped and grabbed him by the collar, yanked his neck real hard, kicked him in the knee, and when he was on the floor I jumped on his hand a bunch of times, then grabbed my bike and threw it on top of him. He wasn't even hurt, just shaken enough to back off. His friends were still giggling, but looked freaked out enough to keep their distance. I grabbed my bike and rode home. I didn't tell my parents about it, but of course, Aaron's mother knocked on the door saying I had beaten up her son. I barged down stairs and told her straight up that her son was a cunt and he deserved it. The mother continued to scream at my parents, but they didn't punish me because they knew I was right.

However, a few days later when I was walking to school, I saw Aaron walking on the opposite side of the street, and he looked at me and smirked. I wasn't taking any chances, so I opened my back and took out my lunchbox, stomped over their and started belting him with it. I growled in his face that if he ever bullied me again, he'd end up dead. I wasn't being serious, but he actually seemed intimidated and called me psycho. From that day forward, he never bullied me again, but he and his friends still threw me dirty looks.

by Anonymousreply 13June 29, 2023 6:41 PM

r13 opened my backpack, not back.

by Anonymousreply 14June 29, 2023 6:44 PM

R7, yes -exactly it’s a great revenge

R6 the kids would be college now themselves; let them know. “Sins of the father” and all that

by Anonymousreply 15June 29, 2023 6:49 PM

Revenge fantasies against bullies?

No! I took care of the problem in High School out in central Penna. A bully from the Football team tried to force me to suck his nasty dick at the HS with my 1st foster care family. 3 days later, he slipped down the concrete steps in between floors& shattered his right elbow& broke his bone in his lower left leg in 3 places. Star wide receiver-back-up Quarterback,actually very good FB Player. Works in a tire factory now, still have bad limp& limited motion in his right arm.

by Anonymousreply 16June 29, 2023 6:53 PM

One particularly nasty and vicious classmate I knew, who was pretty low down the school food chain himself (but above me, who was at the foot of it), and who said lots of genuinely vile and cruel things, actually died in a major accident when he flew a military aircraft into the side of a mountain (not suicide, the inquest concluded he hadn't adequately followed safety protocols). That was 14 years ago. Part of me wishes I could be a better person than this, but sometimes I sit and think of all the fun and meaningful things I've been able to do since the day he died, and how he won't get the chance to do any of them, and it gives me a warm little glow. Bullying in childhood can cause real, serious and lifelong damage, and I've only realised in recent years the extent to which it has impacted me. So fuck you, K. I'm only sorry for your navigator whom you took out too.

by Anonymousreply 17June 29, 2023 7:01 PM

To R13..It was good what you did, scared the fuck out of the guy. It's better to be known as a Psycho rather than a victim!!

by Anonymousreply 18June 29, 2023 7:02 PM

I just don't know why I sat there and took the slaps, punches, pinches, hair-pulling, threats, insults... I guess I felt I had no one in the world, no one on my side. So all I could do is zone-out and hope they'd get bored.

If anyone did that to me today I would just see red and literally beat them to death.

But back then my 'revenge fantasies' were to either run away or commit suicide.

by Anonymousreply 19June 29, 2023 7:18 PM

R17, focus on the positive.

He's dead.

by Anonymousreply 20June 29, 2023 7:18 PM

R20 yup, and honestly, I more or less think he deserved it. My ambiguous feelings are more about my own reaction, I don't feel any sorrow for him.

by Anonymousreply 21June 29, 2023 7:20 PM

Time to grow up and throw that toxic pain in the trash bin.

by Anonymousreply 22June 29, 2023 7:22 PM

R19, same here, but every time I read online about someone standing up for themselves and getting killed I try to think well, that could have been me.

by Anonymousreply 23June 29, 2023 7:25 PM

R13 Get it, sister.

by Anonymousreply 24June 29, 2023 8:15 PM

revenge is sweet! i wanna hear more stories!

by Anonymousreply 25October 28, 2023 7:56 PM

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.

by Anonymousreply 26October 28, 2023 8:29 PM

If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by.

by Anonymousreply 27October 28, 2023 8:30 PM

I never needed revenge.

Growing up I had a total of four people I considered bullies--three my age (one of which was in all my classes in elementary school) and one who was from the trashy family down the street and was a few years older.

Two died in car crashes during high school. The older one fell out a tree at the age of 21, broke his neck and died.

The one who was in my classes turned out to be an ophthalmologist, and, when, at the age of 50, I ended up having an appointment with him because I was getting Lasik. I figured I wouldn't bring up that we knew each other unless he mentioned it. Well he brought it up right away. And he said "the thing I remember about you was that you were really smart but never made a big deal out of that."

I figure he had me mixed up with someone else, but it was okay. I decided it's okay if this one lives.

Oh, and did I mention I can set objects on fire just by looking at them?

by Anonymousreply 28October 28, 2023 8:38 PM

To R28, why was he in a tree, was he drunk, high, fucking around...fucking/

Just need to know!!

by Anonymousreply 29October 28, 2023 9:09 PM

That should be a ?-Thanks. ^^^

by Anonymousreply 30October 28, 2023 9:11 PM

R29/Phillywhore - his family had moved far-away, and I only heard he died after falling from a tree. Of course, I felt a little guilty of hating him so much. But, mostly, I hoped whatever was going on up in that tree was bad enough that falling to the ground and dying was the better alternative.

by Anonymousreply 31October 28, 2023 9:25 PM

[quote] The one who was in my classes turned out to be an ophthalmologist, and, when, at the age of 50, I ended up having an appointment with him because I was getting Lasik.

R28, so, this bully operated on your eyes?

by Anonymousreply 32October 28, 2023 9:30 PM

One of the reasons I loved CARRIE so much is the delicious revenge. I would sit at lunch and think about which doors I would need to lock so no one could escape and fantaSize about killing them in certain ways.

by Anonymousreply 33October 28, 2023 9:43 PM

what R1 said

let that shit go

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 28, 2023 9:46 PM

I stood over my mom, who was on her knees weeding in the garden or something like that, with her back to me, and I realized that if I’d had a gun in my hand I’d have fired a bullet into her brain.

I don’t remember what she said. I have a lifetime of remarks I could choose from if I wanted to, though, because she never let up her constant criticism.

I’m rather proud that she never realized how badly I wanted her to be dead. I do have at least that much self control.

by Anonymousreply 35October 28, 2023 10:02 PM

Yes, I’ve had many revenge fantasies but never acted on them. One person died of cancer so that is worse than any revenge I could visit.

A current thorn in my side is an alcoholic slut neighbor with whom I was friends but now views herself as my enemy. Anytime someone new moves into the neighborhood she rushes to befriend them and inform them I am an asshole and they should stay away from me. I know this because new neighbors have told me this. The slut was dumped by her fiancé (his mother hated her) but despite the fact he married someone else, she guilts him into lending her money and advising her on legal matters. She also had an affair with the fiancé’s best friend and business partner while she was regularly banging two other men. I am sometimes tempted to anonymously inform the ex-fiancé of her sexploits, because he is the type of man who would completely cut her off after discovering this information.

by Anonymousreply 36October 28, 2023 10:19 PM

Do it! R36. If you have the energy that is. People like that don't learn their lessons so make them suffer.

by Anonymousreply 37October 28, 2023 10:24 PM

R36 Destroy her. Is the right thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 38October 28, 2023 10:35 PM

I WAS the bully. Fwiw, I often remember terrible things I did and said to other kids that surely hurt them and feel terrible about it.. So, the bullies don’t get away scot free.

by Anonymousreply 39October 28, 2023 10:40 PM

I feel you, R39. While I was bullied, I also bullied a couple of kids. The best was one who thought he was bullying me. He'd challenge me to meet him at "the hill," which would result in a big crowd watching me (5'3" 130) beating the crap out of him (4'7" 65). After about three tries, he let up on me.

by Anonymousreply 40October 28, 2023 10:51 PM

R32 - he was just the first doctor in a chain before I'd get to the doctor who did the operation. At the time, though, I assumed he would be. If it had turned out he were to be the surgeon, I think I might have been nervous about the proposition, but would have gone ahead and let him slice my eyes open.

by Anonymousreply 41October 28, 2023 10:56 PM

Sometimes when I'm drifting off to sleep I'll fantasize about hurting an ex of mine. He choked me, cheated on me, robbed me. Then I'll wish someone would kill him, he's a drug dealer. I always feel ashamed of these thoughts afterwards. I need therapy, I guess. I have a lot of hate for him but I know the passage of time will help more than anything.

by Anonymousreply 42October 28, 2023 11:00 PM

Uhh, R41, I think I'd be a little more protective over myself. I would not let some asshole do surgery on me, especially my eyes.

by Anonymousreply 43October 28, 2023 11:00 PM

Nope. I don't care about it now, as it was ages ago. Looking back, anyone who bullied me was likely sad inside and probably didn't amount to much.

Hanging onto hate is pointless. You're the only victim.

by Anonymousreply 44October 28, 2023 11:01 PM

R37 and R38, thank you for your support and enthusiasm!!!

by Anonymousreply 45October 28, 2023 11:17 PM

it's so easy to say, let go of hate etc. but HOW do you do it?

most of the successful people I know got there by screwing people and cheating them.

good guys do finish last.

by Anonymousreply 46October 28, 2023 11:22 PM

In my late teens/early 20s, I had revenge fantasies about my childhood bullies, but eventually, I let things go. It's pointless to keep anger and hate in.

A guy who bullied me in middle school died a couple of years ago. His live-in girlfriend stabbed him during an argument and he died at the hospital. A few friends from my hometown have said that the guy's parents have been telling various people that the live-in girlfriend was abusive to him. My friends don't know what to believe because they knew what an asshole he was as a kid.

-I also had a former boss who met karma

-I worked as a personal care attendant for several home health care agencies years ago. At one agency, the agency owner/admin was a nasty bitch most of the time. She refused to listen to concerns the attendants had regarding clients and care plans. At one point, a client I had moved out of town and I didn't have work for a while. Anyway, the agency owner offered me a position within the agency that involved conducting home visits with clients and care attendants to review client care plans I said yes to the position. A week later, she left a message on my answering machine stating that she decided to give the home visitor position to a man. In her message, she said that she felt a man would be better for the position because of driving in winter weather and that it wouldn't be safe for women to drive on icy or snow-packed roads. A month or so later, I left that agency for a job at another home care agency.

Seven years later, the agency owner died in a single-car accident. She lost control of her care and it rolled over. Her accident happened in the fall when there wasn't any snow. When I heard the news, I thought back to the message she left on my answering machine about " how it isn't safe for women to be driving in winter weather." Sometime after her death, a friend of hers wrote an op-ed to a local newspaper saying how the agency owner should be posthumously included in the paper's annual unsung heroes awards event because of her home care business. The newspaper didn't include her in part because their rules are that people selected for the awards have to be nominated by the prior year's recipients. The bitchy part of me laughed at the friend expecting the newspaper to bend the rules in place for the agency owner. Looking back they probably could have changed the rules, but they just didn't care enough about the friend's op-ed piece.

by Anonymousreply 47October 28, 2023 11:49 PM

^^^I meant to type "car" not care.

by Anonymousreply 48October 28, 2023 11:49 PM

I only had one bully during school, in the 9th grade. He picked at me mainly because I was a so small and he was so big. This went on from the start of school in September until March when he came up behind me in the hallway during class change one day and hit me in the back of the head. That was it. I turned around and kicked him as hard as I could square in the balls. He went down moaning and groaning while most everyone laughed and one of the teachers who'd witnessed the whole thing and knew what a bully he was walked up, leaned over him and said "maybe next time you'll think before you do something so stupid", and walked off chuckling. For about a week he steered clear of me until one day he came up to me at lunch, sat down next to me and said "you put me down little man, didn't you". I looked him square in the face and said "I sure did, and you deserved it'. He replied "yep you're right I did". little by little we became very good friends. That was over 50 years ago and we still keep in touch even though he's now 1500 miles away.

by Anonymousreply 49October 29, 2023 12:02 AM

R49 Did you fuck?

by Anonymousreply 50October 29, 2023 6:29 PM

yes, all the time.

by Anonymousreply 51November 2, 2023 3:32 PM

The kids who treated me the worst in jr high were the first to put out friend requests to me when they joined FB.

Of course we are facebook as they can now see their bullying didnt prevent me from succeeding

by Anonymousreply 52November 2, 2023 4:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53November 2, 2023 6:29 PM

It's pretty crazy to hold onto a childhood grudge. Now that I'm older I wonder what they were going through at home with their parents. Some of them probably turned out to be pieces of shit and some of them probably grew up and changed. Move on with life, you were all kids and didn't know what to do.

by Anonymousreply 54November 2, 2023 6:50 PM

I kept careful track of the whereabouts of those who bullied me. Then on August 6, 2021 I invited them to my home for a candlelit dinner. When they thought I was in the kitchen plating dessert, I went outside and keyed their cars.

We did not have riparian entertainments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55November 2, 2023 8:27 PM

I had a horrific workplace supervisor who repeatedly abused me verbally and never had a word of praise for anything I did. I left the job, opening up my own consulting service. Gradually I realized that he was giving me a sizable chunk of business and had always referred people to me in glowing terms.

There was also a rich bitch and her drunk-ass husband who made life hell for everyone in our co-op board. Years after having moved, I bumped into her at a benefit where she was being honored for her lifelong volunteer work in raising funds for fighting infant cancer. They showed a whole reel of her working with parents and donors and her husband dressing up as Santa and the Easter Bunny for kids in hospital care.

People are strange.

by Anonymousreply 56November 2, 2023 9:31 PM

One boy who'd been held back and was a lot bigger than the rest of us, bullied me among other kids in the sixth grade. Years later I saw his photo in the paper. He had been working in a fast-food restaurant and was shot and killed during a robbery. Huh, I thought, and moved on. I hadn't thought about him in years, so no fantasies, but I was not filled with sorrow.

by Anonymousreply 57November 3, 2023 12:33 AM

I made it through school ok but there was one bitch that was a conniving little ugmo. She picked on one of my friends mercilessly.

She has a bunch of kids by different fathers and lives in the PA coal region. She is involved in pyramid schemes.

Dumb bitch.

The friend she picked on is now a top medical professional. Haha

by Anonymousreply 58November 3, 2023 12:46 AM

No- time heals pretty much everything and resentment and anger hurt the person who feels them more than anyone who might have caused them. Best to let go, forgive and move on. Toxicity usually turns on itself anyway.

by Anonymousreply 59November 3, 2023 1:03 AM

Stockard Channing show us the way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60November 3, 2023 1:54 AM

No, I believe in karma. But my God I think some of them have cursed me.

by Anonymousreply 61November 3, 2023 3:04 AM

I had a bully in High School. Went to my 20 year reunion and found out he drank himself to death.

by Anonymousreply 62November 3, 2023 3:10 AM

yes, all the time. I think but dont act on it

by Anonymousreply 63April 27, 2024 6:29 PM

Nope. I feel like they’re suffering enough. They’re such boring people as adults and some of them look like they could be my Mom or Dad.

by Anonymousreply 64April 27, 2024 6:33 PM

It's weird to go on Facebook, etc. and see all your childhood psychotic stalker bullies grinning with their happy families. There is the urge to contact them and tell them what their hateful family members used to do. But they'd probably just laugh, sharing the same DNA.

by Anonymousreply 65April 27, 2024 6:53 PM

To R33, I had the same "Carrie fantasies" in my foster care high schools, who would piss me off& who would have to DIE!!

Especially in the gym, locker room and cafeteria. As I posted in R16, several high school bullies were in accidents during this time period. It's funny how gossip spread in the old days(1970's). Bad shit happened in the 1970's.

by Anonymousreply 66April 27, 2024 7:14 PM

There was this one guy who bullied me relentlessly, I could never figure out why, but I sure did fantasize about getting even. I found out later he died @ 27 of a brain tumor. Didn't feel nearly as good as I thought it would ☹️

by Anonymousreply 67April 27, 2024 7:34 PM

I follow this one bitch bitch from high school on Facebook. She posted she was going to "Martha Stewart's Great American Tag Sale," and that if she could gave just one thing it would be a cake stand.

Well, I showed that little hussy and I got up at the crack of dawn to be one of the first people at the tag sale, and I bought ALL THE CAKE STANDS.

by Anonymousreply 68April 27, 2024 7:44 PM

^ Oh, I know her, she often tells the story about some sucker who bought all of Martha Stewart's cake stands. "What is he going to do with all those cake stands?" 😂

by Anonymousreply 69April 27, 2024 7:49 PM

A guy who made fun of me all the time in fifth grade just committed suicide last month. I honestly felt sad for him.

by Anonymousreply 70April 27, 2024 8:06 PM

^ I hear you, revenge sounds sweeter then it actually is

- r67

by Anonymousreply 71April 27, 2024 8:13 PM

Oh HELL No R67, it's better to watch so you can taste their pain& it feeds your need for revenge!!

by Anonymousreply 72April 27, 2024 8:38 PM

R72, I agree. It's nice to see them suffer. They fucking deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 73April 27, 2024 9:52 PM

R54, Marge Simpson said to Bart something about his bully Nelson not coming from the best home life, his family wasn't rich, and Nelson doesn't do well in school...and, as I recall, Bart replied: "Yes...but Mom all those things are true of me and I don't go around hitting people."

by Anonymousreply 74April 27, 2024 11:08 PM

I have it every time I go to my high school reunion (50th next year). I get to spend time with people I genuinely liked and observe the decay of people who thought they were hot shit back then. My only regret is the sadistic PE teachers are all probably dead and wouldn’t be invited to a reunion anyway. One of the bullies (female) still works as a club advisor—I had one of her former students in my college class and he mentioned he dropping out of the club because she was a mean and nasty bitch. I had the pleasure of telling him she’d been a nasty bitch when she was 17 and I’m sure the years of being a glorified assistant had not improved her.

by Anonymousreply 75April 27, 2024 11:22 PM

I’ve never gotten “revenge” but I did write an anonymous letter to a bully in my early 20s. I wasn’t mean, I just explained what she didn’t and the pain it caused me. I threw some bible verses in there too even though I’m not religious but I know she is.

I don’t know if the letter made a difference to her but it did make me feel better.

by Anonymousreply 76April 28, 2024 12:04 AM

No because I’m not a regressive retard like op

by Anonymousreply 77April 28, 2024 12:37 AM

I can't tell you who my biggest bully was and what I wished happened to him to this day. You would be too appalled.

by Anonymousreply 78April 28, 2024 12:47 AM

Seeing how most of them either succumbed to drugs, alcoholism or miserable marriages with really fucked up kids I feel somewhat vindicated.

by Anonymousreply 79April 28, 2024 12:50 AM

Almost every day. I read something about it that hinted that this might be a sign of narcissism. So I try not to think about it too much, but I struggle…

by Anonymousreply 80April 28, 2024 12:54 AM

No. Their lives are my revenge fantasies

by Anonymousreply 81April 28, 2024 12:56 AM

I never acted on any revenge fantasies. When I get really pissed off I just withdraw.

by Anonymousreply 82April 28, 2024 1:10 AM

No and I got bullied plenty. Mostly because I am pretty sure fate got revenge on them for me. They were the kind of people who I dont believe were going to amount to much and anyway, wasting time thinking about them would seem like a gain for them. So I don't. Life's too short.

by Anonymousreply 83April 28, 2024 1:49 AM

One of my childhood tormentors is a published author! He writes about corporate culture, books about achieving and competing. It is what it is…I survived his taunts and slaps. Few others in my old crew liked him either. I feel sorry for his wife and kids. One thing that I did find out was that he had a connection to Diddy; take from that what you will.

by Anonymousreply 84April 28, 2024 1:54 AM

Also, we all do alot of stuff in childhood thats stupid. I was pretty nice and kind but even I had a couple of opportunities where I was on the other end of things. But as teens, we already know whats right and wrong. I dont give the bullies I had then a pass., but I also dont waste my time thinking about them. I am sure karma has taken care of avenging me.

by Anonymousreply 85April 28, 2024 1:55 AM

I find a connection in bullies with griwnup substance and family abuse. Show me someone who used to beat-up sissies and I'll show you a drunken wife-beater.

I worked a lot of retail and I learned to recognize one of these types approaching. Always a humorless, impatient, irritated manner. While the wife is putting ice on her split lip- he goes out shopping. But he still can't resist calling a gay guy "Ma'am"

by Anonymousreply 86April 28, 2024 3:27 AM

all the time!

by Anonymousreply 87May 1, 2024 7:20 PM

I got fucked by mine. It wasn’t revenge as such, but I realised I had grown up into a relatively well-adjusted adult while he carried with him an air of melancholia.

I was home at my parents’ for Christmas, around 10 years ago. They live in a relatively rural area, and this hot headless muscled torso was the nearest profile. He was also visiting for Christmas. He sent a face photo. We met up at his house where the asshole pretended not to remember me, even when I explained we were in school together.

We didn’t discuss his sexuality, but from Facebook I later discovered he had a female partner and a young child. The worst part was that he said he was making a lot of money working for a private security firm in Iraq, and all the time he was fucking me I kept thinking if was compromising my politics just so that I could say that I got fucked by my school bully.

Anyway, he was a lousy lay.

by Anonymousreply 88May 1, 2024 7:29 PM

Honestly no. I don't really care about him anymore. He was a pathetic guy and I realised that a few years after the bullying happened.

by Anonymousreply 89May 1, 2024 9:09 PM

Revenge is a dish, best served Cold.

by Anonymousreply 90May 1, 2024 9:59 PM

No...because I took care of that shit in 7th grade P.E.

When I began 7th grade (all-girls prep school), I was bullied by a nasty piece of work named Kristy (as were many of my classmates; I definitely wasn't alone). She was the queen bee of a clique of 7-8 girls who had all come from the same private elementary school together & thought they were hot-shit.

She made fun of me for anything & everything under the sun. I was fat (not really, just bigger than her), ugly, my uniform skirt was too long, I wore knee socks ("Don't ya shave, geek?!") & saddle shoes ("Dork!"; topsiders & penny loafers were cool), I was a "Val" (from the SFV) & Vals were losers, etc. "Lesbo" was also a favorite put-down. She was relentless, and I was completely miserable my first few months at this new school.

It was just all so foreign to me. I had never been picked-on at my elementary school, and couldn't understand why this girl was being so mean to me.

Then, basketball season rolled around in January -- both as an extracurricular sport/activity and in our regular P.E. classes. I'd not only made the middle-school team, I was easily the best 7th grader on it. So, one day in P.E, I completely LEVELLED bitchy-Kristy while setting a screen.

I remember it like yesterday! I can still picture her coming toward me full-speed, totally focused on the girl dribbling, no clue I was there...and BOOM! Laid her out! She dropped like ton of bricks. And I did nothing wrong. Perfectly legal screen. (Well, maybe a little extra with my shoulder?) I stared down at her momentarily (we made eye-contact), said nothing, and turned to follow the play.

Highly satisfying! She stopped messing with me after that. A couple months later, we ended up on the middle-school softball team together, and sorta became buddies. (because I was also the best 7th grader on the softball team)

by Anonymousreply 91May 1, 2024 10:08 PM

R91 is even more shocking since he's A MAN!

by Anonymousreply 92May 1, 2024 10:12 PM

Not sure why you'd assume that, R92, but you're wrong. I am a woman. And was born that way -- with a vagina, uterus, etc.

by Anonymousreply 93May 1, 2024 10:27 PM

I had a few. Most were casually hateful, that is when they had an opportunity to insult or physically hurt me, they would - especially if they had an audience. I don' know what it is exactly about little gay boys that makes the world hate us so much. Even my teachers. I would say Jr. High School was the absolute worst. There were about 5 kids who actually coordinated with each other to make my life as miserable as they could. I never understood why, but I just accepted it as a reality and avoided them whenever and however I could. They would wait outside my classrooms, follow me home, sit behind me in class (if they could) and just always be there to taunt me, stab me with a pencil, trip me, stick me with a paper clip - whatever they could do to inflict harm or pain, and they were elated. The ring leader was named Artie. Of course in this sick way I also had a crush on him. He was beautiful. This was in 7th grade. I skipped 8th and because I was a year ahead of them, and wasn't in any of their classes, they eventually lost interest. I know I still have emotional scars and a sort of PTSD from this experience. They were relentless

by Anonymousreply 94May 1, 2024 10:47 PM

Yes, and got over them a long time ago.

There was a coterie of bullies in my parochial grammar school. By the time were in the Eighth Grade, I realized they were losers, who would no doubt remain losers for the rest of their lives. And they did.

by Anonymousreply 95May 1, 2024 10:57 PM

Of course we move on, and we know what they were - they were acting out on things they hated about themselves - but that doesn't mean that damage wasn't caused during formative years, when your brain is still developing, and you're learning social skills and how to trust, and you're incubated in an atmosphere of hate and abuse..... I was a kind little boy, never wanted to hurt anyone, nor cause anyone harm.....that's how I was raised - I guess they weren't - or maybe some people just really aren't wired for sympathy nor empathy - but nonetheless - I still think about it - and yes the best revenge is success, which I have on many levels - but my baseline feeling is it was such a waste. With very little effort in enforcing an atmosphere of even just civility, I could have had a happy childhood - but it was robbed from me because I was an effeminate little boy.

by Anonymousreply 96May 1, 2024 11:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!