Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I finally have a network of fuck buddies

All within a 10 mile radius of my house. The oldest is 27 and a lawyer, and the youngest is 18 and still in high school. The other two are 22 and 24.

I'm 59 and so happy that so many young guys have daddy issues. Oh, and btw: they all want to fuck me.

by Anonymousreply 105December 21, 2019 2:51 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 17, 2019 6:35 AM

Dear Penthouse Forum you won't believe this but....

by Anonymousreply 2December 17, 2019 6:36 AM

Sure, Jan

by Anonymousreply 3December 17, 2019 6:42 AM

You'll need the lawyer once you're charged for kidnapping and rape OP

by Anonymousreply 4December 17, 2019 6:44 AM

Okrrrrr

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 17, 2019 6:51 AM

The high schooler has grandaddy issues.

by Anonymousreply 6December 17, 2019 2:42 PM

And how much are they costing you per month?

by Anonymousreply 7December 17, 2019 4:02 PM

We're so happy for you, OP.

Can anyone else see your "fuck buddies" when they show up at the receptionist desk at your sanitarium?

Is one named "Harvey"?

by Anonymousreply 8December 17, 2019 4:05 PM

It amuses me to no end that you all think it's a fake post. Some of you really have no life experience.

by Anonymousreply 9December 17, 2019 11:51 PM

Oh, we have life experience, that's how we KNOW it's bullshit. Then again, they could be just some really ugly fucked up people. Didn't think of that.

by Anonymousreply 10December 18, 2019 12:05 AM

Success in life, gay style.

by Anonymousreply 11December 18, 2019 12:10 AM

[quote]I'm 59 and so happy that so many young guys have daddy issues. Oh, and btw: they all want to fuck me.

Yeah I’m sure they all want to fuck a saggy, deflated wrinkled ass.😆

by Anonymousreply 12December 18, 2019 12:12 AM

Do you live in Egypt? Those guys would fuck a hole in the garage door.

by Anonymousreply 13December 18, 2019 12:23 AM

Even if this is fiction OP ... FU. I want the fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 14December 18, 2019 12:25 AM

They are all grossly overweight with bad skin and halitosis, but at 59 I can't be too picky

by Anonymousreply 15December 18, 2019 12:25 AM

How did I get so lucky to find four Helen Kellers in the same town? And best yet, they also can’t smell! It’s a Christmas Fucking Miracle!

by Anonymousreply 16December 18, 2019 12:30 AM

[quote]still in high school

Good luck with that. When his parents find out, and they will find out, there will be hell.

Just because he is technically legal, doesn't mean his family won't decide to take justice into their own hands.

by Anonymousreply 17December 18, 2019 12:30 AM

Are you a colored man?

by Anonymousreply 18December 18, 2019 1:01 AM

"Justice" r17? And what pray tell could they do about it?

by Anonymousreply 19December 18, 2019 1:12 AM

Not OP. I live in NYC, Washington Heights. I am 52 and have a strong athletic body. I work out 4 days a week and try to hold things together. I feel my age but know I look better than most, but in no way am I as good as myself at 25 either.

I also have 3 fuck buddies much younger, 24, 26, and 34.

No money changes hands, we met through Grindr. One is a Top, the other two Bottoms. None of these men have a place to go to, so I must host. They all have youthfully toned bodies, but don't work out regularly. Two are on the down low and the other is a gay Twink. All 3 are Latinos.

I never ever would have these guys in my life if I lived downtown in Chelsea....it is a neighborhood thing of convenience I feel. They live close by and enjoy sex with a fit older man. Don't know how long this ride will last, but I hope to enjoy for a little more time. I left Chelsea in 2002 after a break up and moved uptown and it is truly a new city in so many ways.

I do believe OP, based on my experience.

by Anonymousreply 20December 18, 2019 1:13 AM

R20 is right. It's all location, location, location.

Just like in the real estate world.

by Anonymousreply 21December 18, 2019 1:17 AM

R20, right! I think this is a neighborhood phenomenon for me too. Our situations are quite similar. And btw, I also work out 5 days a week. And my FBs are hot guys though not perfect Chelsea/Weho queens, which I don't like anyway. Regular looking guys have always been my turn on.

by Anonymousreply 22December 18, 2019 1:17 AM

OP and R20, if that’s what you want then good for you. Not what I want- at all. Every now and then just to keep things in working order, but not like I was 22 and just hitting my stride. I’m looking mostly for companionship and friends- not fuck buddies. And dare I say love. I’m older than the OP and in very good shape. It’s happened before so it is likely to happen again.

by Anonymousreply 23December 18, 2019 1:18 AM

R20 - completely with you on that. Where you live matters. Would never happen downtown. Could happen Queens or the Bronx - where guys don’t have a place to go and there are a lot of down low guys.

by Anonymousreply 24December 18, 2019 1:18 AM

How many Arby’s gift cards do you go through in a month?

by Anonymousreply 25December 18, 2019 1:23 AM

What you guys don't seem to comprehend is that Daddy ass is more coveted by some young guys than dick their own age. They're just not into it. They like older.

by Anonymousreply 26December 18, 2019 1:26 AM

You’re their moped.

by Anonymousreply 27December 18, 2019 1:28 AM

I see you, OP, dancing around in your caftan to this hit from when you probably peaked. Did you peak? You may have just cratered your whole life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 18, 2019 2:10 AM

OP, pictured.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 18, 2019 2:12 AM

Shouldn't the oldest be you, OP, 57? So old and delusional, albeit forgetful.

by Anonymousreply 30December 18, 2019 2:20 AM

No OP, it's you want us to think you are desirable at 60, not that you have four fuck buddies. If this is true, are we to look upon it as some sort of accomplishment? You still sleep alone. Or are you the town mattress, should we want to be? So … experienced people here think you are happy in your fantasy world. You maintain your story is true, so tell us, details, please. Where are you, size of your town, what do you do, WHY would gay anyone come to you? Keep this interesting for us. IF it's true.

by Anonymousreply 31December 18, 2019 2:21 AM

-19/10

by Anonymousreply 32December 18, 2019 2:21 AM

As long as the network isn't Fox, we're OK with it.

by Anonymousreply 33December 18, 2019 2:26 AM

R20 here. Interesting that the one guy who is the Top is 100% gay, like me. The other two who are bottoms both have extensive sexual histories with women. They like their ass played with and having an older "Daddy" do it works for them. All of them suck dick, and two of them are into deep kissing. I still have a Grindr account, but keep in deleted most of the time. Every now and then I put it back on and find a few new messages from other younger guys, some are looking for money, but there are quite a few who just like an older guy.

What I do not find are messages from guys close to my age, but to be fair, I don't make the first move either.

by Anonymousreply 34December 18, 2019 2:28 AM

Well I don't know about daddy issues, most of mine have not had any issues, they just liked sex. Fuck buddies are easy. At 60 I had ten fuck buddies. All came 'round to the house, all I'd brought home from where we met, usually one of three cruising areas gays knew; seven were bottoms, the others liked to suck, all were on the downlow, just chose to be not out "gay boys," half were married, all were full-on participatory hot-sex . None were local real estate gays or store clerks or owners, gay lovers cheating on someone, or beach-bunnies or just single gay boys running from Chelsea. Sometimes I wonder why they all didn't know of one another, or suspect. But I said nothing, ever. All were 10-20 years younger, 15 probably the norm. All could be seen with me feeling they weren't seen with the town fairy or a known gay. Two moved away, two died, one I've no idea of, five are still around. I've slowed down, still see three.

one worked at an auto parts store one delivered propane one collected tickets on the railroad one was a builder one was an ass't. d.a. one sold firewood one worked at the dump one worked for the cable co. one was a fisherman one delivered the Daily News

Not one of 'em knew from caftans and earrings.

by Anonymousreply 35December 18, 2019 2:28 AM

Your homophobia is tiresome, R35.

by Anonymousreply 36December 18, 2019 2:44 AM

How nice for Lloyd. how nice for Eve. how nice for everybody.

by Anonymousreply 37December 18, 2019 2:48 AM

My oldest (the 27 yr old) is a lawyer. The rest of mine are students in college except for the one high school senior. I used the term "daddy issues" flippantly: I don't know if they have issues or if they just like older guys. Whatever it is, I'm glad for it.

by Anonymousreply 38December 18, 2019 2:57 AM

Congrats on spreading your AIDS to fat prostitutes.

by Anonymousreply 39December 18, 2019 2:58 AM

OP, it's fun to play pretend.

by Anonymousreply 40December 18, 2019 3:01 AM

[quote]Oh, and btw: they all want to fuck me.

This phraseology is odd and insinuates that it hasn't happened yet.

by Anonymousreply 41December 18, 2019 3:05 AM

Would you prefer "They all prefer to fuck me"?

by Anonymousreply 42December 18, 2019 3:08 AM

.....no, more like "they've all fucked me", if indeed it has happened. I mean, you're living the dream of any 59 year old bottom. You should be a DL legend.

by Anonymousreply 43December 18, 2019 3:11 AM

Well, I do occasionally top as well, it's just that this particular group of guys like to top me. The18 yr old has not bottomed yet but says he wants to try it, so we'll see. Ditto the 22 yr old. The 24 yr old and the 27 yr old are total tops who don't bottom. There's just a lot of dick out there right now. It's kind of amazing.

by Anonymousreply 44December 18, 2019 5:35 AM

Daddy issues usually translate to wanting to be fucked rather than topping.

But you enjoy this, OP. Whether in your fantasies or reality.

Do they bareback? Know about each other?

by Anonymousreply 45December 18, 2019 9:30 AM

I was at the sauna recently and two guys arrived separately but met up on what was clearly a prearranged assignation. One was a young - 18 to early twenties, blond russian looking twink with a sweet face, snub nose, gorgeous body & dick of death. The other — and I’m typing this on a tear-stained keyboard — was a personage so obese and unsavory looking he made Harvey Weinstein look like Twiggy. They disappeared into a room for two hours and then dressed and left. On the positive side: there really IS someone for everyone. On the negative side: it ruined my day, my week, my year! Who knew there were gorgeous boys with not just Daddy fantasies, but Leonard Brezhnev fantasies!!!

by Anonymousreply 46December 18, 2019 10:00 AM

Eez so hard to believe, boychik?

by Anonymousreply 47December 18, 2019 10:02 AM

well if there was ever a time for this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48December 18, 2019 10:45 AM

I guess when I was younger I would doubt anyone would be interested in someone 50+. But now that I'm 60+ I'm surprised at the number of younger guys (no money exchanges hands) are interested in me. All I can say is, don't feel that your days of having sex are over after you've turned 40, 50, or even 60. And yes, location makes a big difference.

by Anonymousreply 49December 18, 2019 11:16 AM

R49. yes, I agree. I am over 50 and still have sex....still single and not interesting in a husband, husbear, or anything similar. Happy with my set of friends and get along well with family members, just don't want a male partner to live with me. We are all cut from different cloth

by Anonymousreply 50December 18, 2019 12:35 PM

Congrats, good for you! Have you thought about arranging a gang bang with them all? I suppose at your age it might not be advisable as that much pounding in a short space of time could result in prolapse.

by Anonymousreply 51December 18, 2019 1:38 PM

fuck you, UKGuy. No reason to play the nasty ageism card.

In fact, my hole is pink and tight and all my guys love it. We all have different body types. I happen to be aging well. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 52December 18, 2019 4:36 PM

Ive hooked up with an older guy before - BIG cock. Look, I wanna get fuck and this guy has mad skills. Honestly, it sounds awful to say, but I was into his cock. Big head and fat base. He wants to BB me, but I did notice on his Grindr act it reads "treatment as prevention" so its always wrapped tight before I sit on it. And I love to sit on it. He's gotta be close to 60, but he fucks like a champ! Im 31 and he eats my ass until its soaking wet before he fucks me. Drives me crazy

by Anonymousreply 53December 18, 2019 4:48 PM

Please...! I'm eating breakfast…

by Anonymousreply 54December 18, 2019 5:12 PM

I’ll admit to fucking some old trolls when I was younger and still married to a woman. For one thing, they usually had a place and since I was more into my body I appreciated getting totally naked and being worshipped. If they were halfway decent I might give their dick a slurp.

Plus they knew who was important in the setup, me. With guys my own age, it was hotter, but we were equals so things were more complicated. I guess I’m lazy. Getting some old troll to service me was fine because I just wanted to get off.

So I don’t necessarily think OP is full of shit, but he might still have an inflated sense of how into him the guys are. Chances are they consider him one step above the glory hole queens at the bookstore.

And hey, more power to you if that’s your thing.

by Anonymousreply 55December 18, 2019 5:50 PM

”What you guys don't seem to comprehend is that Daddy ass is more coveted by some young guys than dick their own age. They're just not into it. They like older”

Ok. This is the part that is delusional. While these scenarios are plausible, the common denominator here is “nowhere to go”. I think R20 would agree that if these guys could have the exact same situation with a hot 30 year old, they would pick him. So good for you for taking advantage of an opportunity, but don’t kid yourself.

by Anonymousreply 56December 18, 2019 7:26 PM

r55 and r56, you are both full of shit and no NOTHING of which you speak.

by Anonymousreply 57December 19, 2019 4:14 AM

R55 and R56 are right on the money.

They're not that into you; they're into your apartment.

by Anonymousreply 58December 19, 2019 4:26 AM

Hit a nerve, R57 ?

by Anonymousreply 59December 19, 2019 5:37 AM

OP have you ever met any of them? They're obviously online fuck buddies

by Anonymousreply 60December 19, 2019 5:47 AM

All of you naysayers really know NOTHING and you should stop parading your ignorance. Because a scenario like this would never happen to you doesn't mean it can't happen to someone else.

by Anonymousreply 61December 19, 2019 6:15 AM

Buddy, it’s been happening forever. You just missed out on it earlier in life because you didn’t know how to pick up guys without Grindr. Specifically, guys with limited choices who will stick their dick in any available cum depository.

When was the last time you hit up one of your “fuck buddies” instead of waiting around until they needed a troll to service them?

by Anonymousreply 62December 19, 2019 11:28 AM

Youngs like olds because they're reliable, not flaky and can host. And grateful.

by Anonymousreply 63December 19, 2019 12:20 PM

I used to have half a dozen fuckbuddies at the same time. It worked well.

by Anonymousreply 64December 19, 2019 2:14 PM

You make no point except that you're an asshole, r62. I pity anyone in your life who has to be near you.

by Anonymousreply 65December 19, 2019 4:20 PM

By the way, r55, r56, and r62 are all the same idiot. I just blocked it and all three posts disappeared. Do you like talking to yourself, moron?

by Anonymousreply 66December 19, 2019 4:22 PM

R66 - it’s scary how many truly psychotic people are on here. There are times that DL is an engaging escape. But things like this that remind you that there are some deeply troubled people out there - or extremely lonely. Trolls are such a modern concept - what did these people do before the internet? I find trolling a sign of a deploy disturbed personality.

by Anonymousreply 67December 19, 2019 4:34 PM

OP, if you think I'm going to believe an 18 y/o is going to stick his dick into an old man nearly ready for Medicare, you must think I believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and Jesus Christ!

by Anonymousreply 68December 19, 2019 4:37 PM

Mary...

by Anonymousreply 69December 19, 2019 4:41 PM

r68 your response shows how totally lacking in world experience you are. It also shows how naively and stupidly your mind works. Believe what you want. That you're a simpleton is a reflection of you, not me.

by Anonymousreply 70December 19, 2019 5:03 PM

R70 I've been all over, cleanly.. Much of my experience is with bi and married men. In the gay community, fuck buddies usually cease around age 40. Just about everyone on The DL knows that. Please see the reply from R7. I've always dated older men, which stopped. When I was in college I dated a man who was 41. I was shunned by his friends and barely survived the hell from some of mine, so we parted amicably. And you expect us to believe an teenager is fucking around with a man 59? Ahem.

by Anonymousreply 71December 19, 2019 5:08 PM

As I said, believe what you wish. Your inability to grasp real situations shows your own small-mindedness and provinciality.

by Anonymousreply 72December 19, 2019 5:18 PM

Location, Location, Location is what makes it all possible..... I live in an urban area with many Hispanic young men who culturally find it safer to be with older men. The gay ones who are "out" are not the ones I am talking about. The down low ones I refer to.

by Anonymousreply 73December 20, 2019 12:16 AM

The OP is hilarious!

Tell us more!

by Anonymousreply 74December 20, 2019 12:24 AM

A"network of fuck buddies" sounds depressing. I want way more than that. Not that I have it yet but I'll wait.

by Anonymousreply 75December 20, 2019 12:30 AM

Relatives don’t count, OP.

by Anonymousreply 76December 20, 2019 12:41 AM

OP is actually Jared from the subway commercials.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77December 20, 2019 12:44 AM

Oh, you showed your colors.

Hello old friend. Been cruising lately?

by Anonymousreply 78December 20, 2019 1:42 AM

The hook up sites like Adam and Squirt have plenty of younger guys looking for older, so I don't see where all the disbelief come from...

by Anonymousreply 79December 20, 2019 5:57 AM

-328564805210000000/10

by Anonymousreply 80December 20, 2019 6:00 AM

R79, you have that backwards. On those sites, it's old men trying to pick up boys 18-21. Recently, I messaged a man I laid a long time ago who's 6 years older; I just wanted to say hello and be friendly, not ask to fuck. He didn't remember me and said I'm too old.

by Anonymousreply 81December 20, 2019 6:52 AM

suuuuure you did, r81.

by Anonymousreply 82December 20, 2019 5:12 PM

Either that 18 year old is ugly as fuck and desperate or he's lying about his age and about to kill you. No way would an 18 year old fuck a guy in his 50's unless money was involved. I'm in my 20's and I wouldn't go near some nasty grandad who has issues fucking guys his own age.

by Anonymousreply 83December 20, 2019 5:15 PM

You're an idiot and sound like an absolutely awful person to be around, r83. That's probably why no older, wiser person would be interested in you.

by Anonymousreply 84December 20, 2019 5:18 PM

R84 If being awful means not becoming some aging queen, who is desperate for younger guys cause he has the mental maturity of an 18 year old, then I'm glad to be awful. But think about this, while I'm getting the good dick all you're getting is the "I guess I'll have to settle for it dick" because of your age and no doubt loose, saggy ass.

by Anonymousreply 85December 20, 2019 5:25 PM

There is a kid in my area who posts looking for daddies. He is 22, nice body and says he is a master of eating ass. The problem is Daddy to one is not Daddy to another.Most guys think Daddies are hot older muscular guys, but most older heavy set guys think they present as Daddy.

by Anonymousreply 86December 20, 2019 5:46 PM

R86 as I've stated many times on different threads on The DL, muscles do NOT make any ugly or average man attractive. Also, I repeat I aways dated and laid somewhat older men, but that stopped. All one has to do is watch the episode of "Sex In The City" where Samantha dates the elderly millionaire and pay attention to the scene where he goes bare-assed into the bathroom. The aging process cannot be arrested. An age difference is fine, but nobody 18 is going to fuck somebody 60 unless there is money or some other serious issue involved.

by Anonymousreply 87December 20, 2019 6:08 PM

R82 I did and screw you. I don't troll gay sites trying to get laid. I want to communicate with people and hope there are others who do also. I chatted with my best fuck buddy 6 months before we met. Obviously, we were both fine with that and neither pressured the other to meet. When somebody does that or says "send me more pics" or demands this or that, automatically says the jerk is desperate and/or is not ethical.

by Anonymousreply 88December 20, 2019 6:14 PM

Pics of it didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 89December 20, 2019 6:18 PM

R62, you make an excellent point which excludes men like me. I've never taken a load in my ass, not even from a boyfriend. Whoever is looking for or willing to be a cum dump is a dirty dog with whom I shall not have any association sexually. So if this young/old thing includes swapping loads, then exclude my opinions because that's not my area of expertise. Cum dumps are for losers.

R88

by Anonymousreply 90December 20, 2019 6:22 PM

Awww, that's cute. You missed me. All baiting and frothy. Even after you said you ignored me.

by Anonymousreply 91December 20, 2019 6:40 PM

r90 it only took 90 posts to slutshame!

by Anonymousreply 92December 20, 2019 7:29 PM

R92 I'm not slutshaming anybody. Whoever wants to be a cumdump can. All I said was that's not my area of expertise. People who are cumdumps and swap loads will do anything, so age is not an issue.

by Anonymousreply 93December 20, 2019 7:46 PM

There are some men (gay or straight) who enjoy wonderful sex lives well past their prime for a variety of reasons. It could be as simple as being blessed with an awesome cock which can keep you in the game for an extra couple of decades if you take care of yourself. A strong assertive personality is also a big help sometimes. Also, location location location. So many jealous incels out there who just don't understand and probably never will. Having said that,my sex life is on life support, but I have seen it waning over the past 7 years and completely understand that it is part of the aging process. Not ready to open my wallet quite yet, but have no problem with the concept, at least mentally, time will tell if I ever get the cojones to do it.

by Anonymousreply 94December 20, 2019 8:35 PM

R94 point taken, but do you think men in their 70s and 80s should be cruising on sex sites trying to pick up much younger guys?

by Anonymousreply 95December 20, 2019 8:42 PM

I should have phrased that differently, but hopefully my point gets across respectfully. A major part of the problem is American physicians freely prescribing Testosterone, which is a C-III controlled substance. T naturally declines when men age; it should not be artificially replaced just because a man asks and is willing to pay a doctor for it.

R95.

by Anonymousreply 96December 20, 2019 8:44 PM

Do they all have the same diseases?

by Anonymousreply 97December 20, 2019 8:47 PM

This guy is living in a dream world, correct?

by Anonymousreply 98December 20, 2019 8:48 PM

R98 He probably isn't, but the kind of guys he's hooking up with are the type that any sane person with 20/20 vision wouldn't go near.

by Anonymousreply 99December 20, 2019 10:04 PM

While you whores are bragging about hooking up, I'm dating quality men.

R93

by Anonymousreply 100December 20, 2019 10:37 PM

I've ALWAYS had fuck buddies. Why did it take OP at 59 at least 4 decades to nail down a couple fuckbuddies. Sheesh.

Sad!

by Anonymousreply 101December 20, 2019 10:50 PM

r95 if they can get laid good for them- it is not like they are tricking anyone.

by Anonymousreply 102December 20, 2019 11:49 PM

R101 because they ugly as fuck but now they probably have money guys will be whoring for that.

by Anonymousreply 103December 21, 2019 12:00 AM

Many posters on this thread have such a narrow worldview, none of the original poster's assertions seem particularly far-fetched, what's wrong with a younger guy going over to somebody's apartment and fooling around on the down low, they're not exactly dating or anything…

by Anonymousreply 104December 21, 2019 2:48 AM

When I was 21, I dated a guy who was 45. He was hot as fuck,

by Anonymousreply 105December 21, 2019 2:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!