Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kumail Nanjiani

Impressive. He's 41.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 19, 2019 12:10 PM

Steroids are impressive, yes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 17, 2019 4:16 AM

Steroids or not..that is pretty hot!!

by Anonymousreply 2December 17, 2019 4:18 AM

Who he?

by Anonymousreply 3December 17, 2019 5:18 AM

r3 - He's an actor. The series Silicon Valley and the movie The Big Sick are two notable things he's been in.

by Anonymousreply 4December 17, 2019 5:48 AM

Nothing hotter than a jacked comedian

by Anonymousreply 5December 17, 2019 6:40 AM

Lol he looks good but to act like got that body without using steroids is laughable.

by Anonymousreply 6December 17, 2019 6:45 AM

Awesome body but his face still does nothing for me.

by Anonymousreply 7December 17, 2019 8:36 AM

Body is ok but that face is vomit inducing. He could never be hot.

by Anonymousreply 8December 17, 2019 8:37 AM

The veins are gross

He was hotter before

by Anonymousreply 9December 17, 2019 9:32 AM

He looks incredible. I really respect that he specifically says he was only able to achieve this with the best trainers and nutritionists in the world, funded by one of the biggest movie studios in the world, and thanks all the people involved for making it possible. It's refreshing to see that - usually celebrities do acknowledge that they have had support but there's always this subtle dig that "you too could have a superhero body if you just put the effort in" without recognising that this is part of the job they are paid very well to do, and not something that has to be fit into real life the way it is for most people.

I have a lot of respect for him for this. Especially after reading comments lately from my favourite boy-toy Chris Hemsworth implying people who are not in superhero shape are lazy. Can't remember where I saw that now, but he's basically promoting his fitness app by saying "if you've got time to sit around watching TV you've got time to train" which is an argument I hate because it supposes they are equivalent activities, which is just not true.

by Anonymousreply 10December 17, 2019 10:17 AM

He’s ugly as hell.

by Anonymousreply 11December 17, 2019 10:19 AM

Exactly R10

If your job was to spend a year working out with trainers and eating food prepared by nutritionists--and that is all you did--you could look like that too.

Not saying it's easy, just that he got paid to look like that.

by Anonymousreply 12December 17, 2019 10:22 AM

I don’t think he’s ugly. I do think his upper arms are disturbing looking. I hope that was taken the moment he set down weights or something. If his veins bulge like that at rest, that’s pretty grotesque.

by Anonymousreply 13December 17, 2019 10:24 AM

Having a body like that is a full time job for like five people. It takes over your life. You can think about nothing else. Your entire mind is focused on working out and what you eat. It makes you an incredibly boring person to be around.

by Anonymousreply 14December 17, 2019 10:32 AM

I thought he was hot before this transformation. His face is hardly "Vomit inducing. " How do you NOT feel like a juvenile twat when you type shit like that?

by Anonymousreply 15December 17, 2019 10:44 AM

His face looks every inch of 41 and the rest. Those veins are repulsive. He looks like he stinks of curry

by Anonymousreply 16December 17, 2019 11:02 AM

Damn.

by Anonymousreply 17December 17, 2019 11:09 AM

Hope the fat black guy playing the gay character has been working out

by Anonymousreply 18December 17, 2019 11:25 AM

Stinks of curry? CLASSY.

by Anonymousreply 19December 17, 2019 12:25 PM

I don’t see how smelling like curry is a bad thing.

I have a thing for Indian men.

by Anonymousreply 20December 17, 2019 12:28 PM

Yeah, the old "My best friend is (insert ethnicity here)" excuse.

by Anonymousreply 21December 17, 2019 2:01 PM

There's nothing wrong with taking human growth hormone if carefully watched by a doctor. Testosterone and male hormones go off a cliff at around age 38 and he's 41 so you know w0hats up when a skinny dude pops up with a body like that at that age. The big thing to remember is that lots of steroid users are young (teens/20's) and already naturally maxing out on where their hormone levels should be--so adding more permanently fucks up their systems. But starting in your 40's allows you to try to mimic the hormone levels of your 20's, just replacing what is falling off but not going beyond that...

so young dudes, make sure they test your testosterone levels during the yearly physical and hang on to those test results. in 10-20 yrs, it will be easier on your doctor if you know what your max levels were.

by Anonymousreply 22December 17, 2019 2:51 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 17, 2019 3:10 PM

It's fine but he went overboard...with photoshop

by Anonymousreply 24December 17, 2019 3:21 PM

He’s ugly as hell. Everything about him bugs me.

by Anonymousreply 25December 17, 2019 3:22 PM

He looks good.

by Anonymousreply 26December 17, 2019 3:25 PM

So what if he’s 41! 41 isn’t old for god’s sakes. 🧐

by Anonymousreply 27December 17, 2019 3:35 PM

I think the steroids cured his gayvoice. He sounds almost hetero now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 17, 2019 4:15 PM

The juxtaposition of the busted face and the great body oddly makes him even hotter.

by Anonymousreply 29December 17, 2019 4:19 PM

Kickin' body, but that face is scary.

by Anonymousreply 30December 17, 2019 4:29 PM

Goals

by Anonymousreply 31December 17, 2019 10:42 PM

Ewww. Steroids.

by Anonymousreply 32December 19, 2019 11:45 AM

I like his face. The "too pretty" fellows don't appeal to me. The body is perfect. I had a friend that used to say "That's my cup" (meaning cup of tea) when he found someone sexy. This guy is my cup. (I know it's stupid but I'm using it as an homage to my old friend).

by Anonymousreply 33December 19, 2019 11:56 AM

No. Just no. Nope. I said NO! 🚫

I prefer his doughboy look shown in R23‘s comparison pic.

by Anonymousreply 34December 19, 2019 12:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!