Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Deal of the Century just went down

Palestine and Israel agree to a 2-state solution. World peace upon us in the New Year?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 17, 2019 4:59 AM

Don’t care about that part of the world anymore.

by Anonymousreply 1December 17, 2019 3:40 AM

Yeah, not quite.

by Anonymousreply 2December 17, 2019 3:41 AM

This is a draft agreement that got leaked because one of the parties is trying to pressure the others who probably disagree with it. Meaningless really.

by Anonymousreply 3December 17, 2019 3:42 AM

Come back to me when it's ratified, OP.

by Anonymousreply 4December 17, 2019 3:45 AM

Oslo.

This has been "agreed to" before. 1993. 26 years ago. 1993.

by Anonymousreply 5December 17, 2019 3:45 AM

R3, R4, I just share interesting stories with DL. Can never vouch for their veracity as I'm not up on all the political implications everywhere.

Still even for this to be a possibility after years of stalemated negotiations from very frustrated top US diplomats is nothing short of a miracle IMHO.

by Anonymousreply 6December 17, 2019 3:48 AM

I would be very happy if this went down but I really can't see Israel going for it. Well not until Netty is a dim memory.

by Anonymousreply 7December 17, 2019 3:49 AM

In other news, the Cherokees are reclaiming North Carolina.

by Anonymousreply 8December 17, 2019 3:54 AM

R6 You are going to be simply scandalized by what I read in the latest edition of Weekly World News about Bat Boy’s most recent hijinks! I’m not vouching for its veracity, per se, but the dishiness is absolutely to die for!

by Anonymousreply 9December 17, 2019 3:57 AM

It will never happen.

by Anonymousreply 10December 17, 2019 3:59 AM

Uh huh R6. We've seen you before. We didn't buy your BS in the past and not doing it now.

by Anonymousreply 11December 17, 2019 4:00 AM

R6 And you just happen to post with a pic of Trump. Fuck off! Transparent much!

by Anonymousreply 12December 17, 2019 4:00 AM

There's no way the Palestinians will ever agree to this and for go reason. It's basically a legalized bantustan. Who in their right mind would accept that? And the US has absolutely no way to punish the Palestinians for rejecting this farce. They've cut all of their funding already. There's literally not a penny left to withhold. And in a military conflict, the Palestinians already know the US is fully behind Israel, so they don't care about that either. This is going nowhere fast, like Rump's failed overtures to North Korea and Iran.

by Anonymousreply 13December 17, 2019 4:01 AM

According to Evangelicals peace in the Middle East is the biggest sign of the End Times.

by Anonymousreply 14December 17, 2019 4:07 AM

R9, Very funny response.

R14, Your comment is one of the reasons why I posted this link, albeit it included Trump's picture as someone wants to flatter him, or so I'm assuming.

by Anonymousreply 15December 17, 2019 4:14 AM

And Trump's tweets tomorrow will be along the lines of "I just solved the Middle East problem, something no president has ever done, and all the Democrats want to do is impeach me! Sad!"

The only sad part is that there's 33% of the American public that will actually believe that Trump negotiated the end of a war that has dragged on for centuries.

by Anonymousreply 16December 17, 2019 4:33 AM

Let's all fuck Jared to celebrate!

by Anonymousreply 17December 17, 2019 4:39 AM

R14 so is Brexit.

by Anonymousreply 18December 17, 2019 4:42 AM

I hear we've never seen a deal like this ever in the history of the the world and maybe the universe that's what they are telling me.

by Anonymousreply 19December 17, 2019 4:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!