Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump-Free Holiday, Anyone?

So sick of hearing this mofo’s name—and anything to do with his toadies and the neutered politicians permanently attached to his dirty ass. I’m not watching the news until next month.

Anyone else opting for a Trump-free holiday?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 17, 2019 3:51 AM

you go to holidays with the politicians you have. not the politicians you want.

by Anonymousreply 1December 17, 2019 2:49 AM

I had to stop all public radio because of this.

by Anonymousreply 2December 17, 2019 2:58 AM

I've certainly had sufficient when it comes to memes depicting Lindsey Graham as a Southern belle. He disgusts me and I don't want to see his face in any form.

by Anonymousreply 3December 17, 2019 3:03 AM

I am all into a "trump free holiday." Unfortunately, I don't think he will drop dead that soon.

by Anonymousreply 4December 17, 2019 3:19 AM

I watch less than one hour of news every day for the past two months except for the actual impeachment hearings when the witnesses testified. I check my Twitter news feed once a day only. And aside from watching the House vote, I will stop watching the news until at least January 2nd .

by Anonymousreply 5December 17, 2019 3:26 AM

How about a Trump-free universe??

by Anonymousreply 6December 17, 2019 3:37 AM

It’s nothing but Kabuki theater now—talking heads filling time acting outraged day after day — and Trump toadies being obtuse and denying reality, arguing ridiculous justifications like a defense lawyer defending a sleazy criminal who is clearly guilty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 17, 2019 3:47 AM

I added Social Fixer to my Facebook app on one browser. You can select words or phrases to avoid. Guess which T name I added? Some memes get through, and my Twitter feed is mostly politics, but I keep that browsing limited. I've blocked him and his whore wife so I only see replies to his idiocy.

Now if DataLounge would once against have a functional Ignore Thread function, or return to the split Politics/Gossip format, one could a least avoid having to see his fugly mug here as well.

by Anonymousreply 8December 17, 2019 3:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!