Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have you ever hooked up with a freeper or a fundie?

There are always stories about megachurch douches and far right 'phobes getting busted on Grindr

Have you ever hooked up with one of those guys, or been hit on by one? Any stories?

by Anonymousreply 7December 17, 2019 3:14 AM

I wanna fuck Joel Osteen. I think he wants it too.

by Anonymousreply 1December 17, 2019 12:25 AM

When Craigslist still had personals and before the email addresses were automatically anonymized, I got a reply from a local youth pastor. He was using a personal Gmail account with his real first and last name. It took .25 seconds to identify him via Google.

by Anonymousreply 2December 17, 2019 12:33 AM

Joel Osteen has tardface

by Anonymousreply 3December 17, 2019 12:35 AM

When I was about 30, I had a CL hookup who told me he was 32. When he showed up he was much older, and looked sort of familiar. At the time I thought maybe I had spotted him out at a bar or something. Regardless, I was horny and wanted to stick my dick in something and I did.

Two days later I saw him on one of the local news channels. He was a pastor at an evangelical church doing some sort of charity event, i think it was a toy drive for the children's hospital, and the news was covering it. I googled him after that, and found out he was linked to Focus on the Family as well as a couple other anti-gay organizations. He tried to hit me up again and I ghosted.

Another friend decided to "stop being gay" for a while after he got roped into an evangelical group. He used to call me just to tell me I was a sinner but he loved me. He was still hooking up with guys, but would play Christian pop music while he did it according to the stories. He finally met another guy at the church and they left together a year later.

by Anonymousreply 4December 17, 2019 12:47 AM

Do they tell you that you're going to hell after hooking up?

by Anonymousreply 5December 17, 2019 1:37 AM

[quote] He was still hooking up with guys, but would play Christian pop music while he did it according to the stories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 17, 2019 1:49 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 7December 17, 2019 3:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!