Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Yankee Candle Company Orders Delayed and Fraus Are Freaking Out

"My kids are adults and they come home for Christmas and expect to see those familiar smells," one mom told BuzzFeed News. "And that's what so disappointing."

What WILL Amber and Hunter do if they can't SEE the refreshing odor of Balsam & Cedar?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 17, 2019 12:55 AM

They can see smells? Seems like there might be a bigger problem than the missing candles...

by Anonymousreply 1December 16, 2019 10:20 PM

Cradling my mug so hard right now my knuckles are white!

by Anonymousreply 2December 16, 2019 10:20 PM

pas de blem

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 16, 2019 10:20 PM

[quote]Missouri mom Cindy Spurgeon placed an order for eight holiday candles on Dec. 6. "It's kind of a running joke in my family that I always have so many Yankee Candles," she told BuzzFeed News.

But 10 days later, her order of Christmas Cookie, Red Apple Wreath, Christmas Eve, and Home for the Holiday candles had not yet been sent.

She has shelves set aside in her rural Missouri home closet specifically for the 12-15 Yankee Candle candles she has at any given time and ranks them according to season. "I love the fall and winter ones, they are my absolute favorite," said Spurgeon, 61. "It gets to be September and I start getting their pumpkin and apple. And then I slide right into Christmas. And this year I’m going to be without Christmas!"

This is quite literally the frauiest thing that ever fraued.

by Anonymousreply 4December 16, 2019 10:21 PM

Now, cuntiness with proper formatting:

[quote]Missouri mom Cindy Spurgeon placed an order for eight holiday candles on Dec. 6. "It's kind of a running joke in my family that I always have so many Yankee Candles," she told BuzzFeed News. But 10 days later, her order of Christmas Cookie, Red Apple Wreath, Christmas Eve, and Home for the Holiday candles had not yet been sent. She has shelves set aside in her rural Missouri home closet specifically for the 12-15 Yankee Candle candles she has at any given time and ranks them according to season. "I love the fall and winter ones, they are my absolute favorite," said Spurgeon, 61. "It gets to be September and I start getting their pumpkin and apple. And then I slide right into Christmas. And this year I’m going to be without Christmas!"

This is quite literally the frauiest thing that ever fraued.

by Anonymousreply 5December 16, 2019 10:22 PM

She thinks her kids have synesthesia?

by Anonymousreply 6December 16, 2019 10:29 PM

All frauness aside, I've found the on-line shopping experience quite a bit less than stellar this holiday season.

Too many of these retailers are making promises they know they can't keep.

I'm looking at you Target.

by Anonymousreply 7December 16, 2019 10:31 PM

Op, don't be so gullible. The candle company is pushing this story.

by Anonymousreply 8December 16, 2019 10:36 PM

At this point, if you don't order your Christmas packages by early December, you stand a better-than-average chance of not getting it by the 25th. After the 10th or so, you may as well just go to the mall and buy shit in person.

by Anonymousreply 9December 16, 2019 10:42 PM

Why would the candle company push a story that makes them seem like incompetent dicks? Going by this article, their customer service is worse than Comcast's, which is saying something.

by Anonymousreply 10December 16, 2019 10:43 PM

In a couple years, all shipping and delivery will be robots on A.I. Then it will really be seamless and fast, though millions will be out of jobs. Merry Christmas!

by Anonymousreply 11December 16, 2019 10:45 PM

"At this point, if you don't order your Christmas packages by early December, you stand a better-than-average chance of not getting it by the 25th."

And not a single, on-line retailer will advise you of this before you place your order. It's get the money in the front door first and foremost, and actually fulfilling the order takes a back seat with much less priority.

by Anonymousreply 12December 16, 2019 10:50 PM

Imagine the toxins she’s inhaling.

by Anonymousreply 13December 16, 2019 10:54 PM

R1 & R6 Yeah, her children are on some pretty good drugs!

by Anonymousreply 14December 16, 2019 10:54 PM

Obligatory. No frau candle thread is complete without this Wiscaaahnsin gemstone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 16, 2019 10:58 PM

OH MY GOD R15, I literally just copied the Youtube link to post here and you beat me by 2 minutes!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 16December 16, 2019 11:01 PM

R3 sounds poor.

by Anonymousreply 17December 16, 2019 11:01 PM

The gays must be responsible.

We’re on it!

by Anonymousreply 18December 16, 2019 11:10 PM

The Yankee Candle at my local mall is usually pretty dead. Most of the fraus here get their candles at Bath and Body Works

by Anonymousreply 19December 16, 2019 11:34 PM

What's wrong with Glade, bitches?! Or does it cause fibromyalgia?

by Anonymousreply 20December 16, 2019 11:49 PM

Was I not supposed to jam my Cranberry Fudge Glade candle up my dry hole? I’m tired all the time and it hurts when a gentle breeze hits me. Won’t any doctor help me?

by Anonymousreply 21December 17, 2019 12:01 AM

I hate Yankee Candle. Everything smells like Kool-Aid powder.

by Anonymousreply 22December 17, 2019 12:03 AM

[QUOTE]In a couple years, all shipping and delivery will be robots on A.I.

I would love to see these stupid fraus calling customer service and demanding to speak with the robot manager.

by Anonymousreply 23December 17, 2019 12:11 AM

[quote] "My kids are adults and they come home for Christmas and expect to see those familiar smells," one mom told BuzzFeed News. "And that's what so disappointing."

Her kids will be relieved they finally breathe, without be choked to death by Yankee candle stench.

by Anonymousreply 24December 17, 2019 12:16 AM

[quote]"My kids are adults and they come home for Christmas and expect to see those familiar smells," one mom told BuzzFeed News. "And that's what so disappointing."

Are her kids French symbolist poets? They frequently used synesthesia (confusion of the senses) in their works.

by Anonymousreply 25December 17, 2019 12:18 AM

Yankee Candle is basically the official company of the "I'd like to talk to a manager" twats

by Anonymousreply 26December 17, 2019 12:18 AM

The mom in Missouri who has the shelves set aside in her closet specifically for the 12-15 Yankee Candle candles needs to substitute with some Missouri Moonshine. Her children will have the Best. Christmas. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 27December 17, 2019 12:29 AM

The fraus can always check out Harry Slatkin, the over-photo-shopped Jew who is a big scented drama queen on QVC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 17, 2019 12:47 AM

Is Slatkin still married to a woman?

by Anonymousreply 29December 17, 2019 12:48 AM

Candles are delicious.

by Anonymousreply 30December 17, 2019 12:50 AM

Have these fraus considered baking some cookies if their spawn can't live without "seeing" those smells?

by Anonymousreply 31December 17, 2019 12:54 AM

What kind of bone idle sea hag has *two hours*for sitting on hold?

These bags should be dumped.

by Anonymousreply 32December 17, 2019 12:54 AM

r31, and their husbands have the most wonderful expressions.

by Anonymousreply 33December 17, 2019 12:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!