Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Parents guilty of murder and raised by radicals, Chesa Boudin is San Francisco's next district attorney

Incredible story of a guy who's parents where imprisoned for most of his life is now elected SF's DA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 17, 2019 10:06 PM

I'll bet he's got a stank sleeve.

by Anonymousreply 1December 16, 2019 7:26 PM

Wow, incredible story.

by Anonymousreply 2December 16, 2019 7:26 PM

Heartwarming...

by Anonymousreply 3December 16, 2019 7:33 PM

[quote]Incredible story of a guy who's parents where imprisoned for most of his life is now elected SF's DA.

Oh, dear, dear, dear.

by Anonymousreply 4December 16, 2019 7:35 PM

Good - there are too many Giuliani types who imprison at all costs - regardless of truth, they just want to win. Philly got something similar in Larry Krasner. Which is an example to him of how entrenched forces will wage full fledged war on him and his ideas of an equitable “justice” system. Police unions are scum.

by Anonymousreply 5December 16, 2019 7:35 PM

HOTTIE!

by Anonymousreply 6December 16, 2019 7:41 PM

Interesting how many DA powers are being taken away just as a group of DA's that want to change the system get elected.

by Anonymousreply 7December 16, 2019 7:42 PM

I’ve met his mother. She did a lot of rehabilitative work while incarcerated, including literacy and HIV/AIDS education. Got her PhD after release, and now works on criminal justice reform with a particular focus on education.

by Anonymousreply 8December 16, 2019 8:23 PM

Does he have stories(and pictures-videos) of his DADDY getting RAPED by lots of prisoners in the 1980's-90's,before he became "all used up" by his fellow prisoners!! does his DADDY still suck prisoner cock-swallow their Babies, To (R8) Did his mom eat "lots of FISH" and get the broom handle?

by Anonymousreply 9December 16, 2019 8:38 PM

" a guy who's parents "

If only apostrophe abuse were a felony...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 16, 2019 8:43 PM

To (R5). Larry Krasner(DA from Philly) is an asshole. He does not "have a clue" how to run a DA's office.

by Anonymousreply 11December 16, 2019 8:48 PM

Mmmmmm...boudin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 16, 2019 9:01 PM

R9 is pretty unhinged

by Anonymousreply 13December 17, 2019 8:31 PM

To (R-13) Hey it's Prison Rape, I need to hear stories about this topic. I survived growing up in Philly without going to prison(the only one in my area). So, go get raped Bitch!! BITE ME.

by Anonymousreply 14December 17, 2019 9:14 PM

I remember this episode of Law & Order.

by Anonymousreply 15December 17, 2019 10:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!