Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why is Jeffrey Epstein supposedly Hillary's scandal?

There's video of Trump dancing with him at Mar-a-Lago. His Labor secretary cut him a sweetheart deal. Epstein died in Trump's jail. Bill Barr re-appointed the lady who's the head of the Federal Bureau of Prisons nine days after Epstein's suicide.

And yet none of this clings to Trump and all the ghouls and monsters and weirdos online tie Hillary and Bill (but mostly Hillary) to him and his crimes. It's amazing.

by Anonymousreply 23December 17, 2019 12:00 AM

Because of course, it's Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 1December 16, 2019 5:17 PM

Pizza Parlor

by Anonymousreply 2December 16, 2019 5:24 PM

They are nuts, that's why. The conspiracy theorists will never believe she is innocent of anything.

by Anonymousreply 3December 16, 2019 5:28 PM

They are nuts, that's why. The conspiracy theorists will never believe she is innocent of anything.

by Anonymousreply 4December 16, 2019 5:28 PM

It's not just the nutcases online. Newt Gingrich (who I admit is nuts) does the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 5December 16, 2019 5:33 PM

Remember when he was named in a suit with Epstein for raping a 13yo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 16, 2019 5:34 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 16, 2019 5:37 PM

No one's saying Bill had no contact with Epstein, you dolt, it's just that this is just as much a Trump scandal as anything and he's managed to totally avoid any scrutiny.

by Anonymousreply 8December 16, 2019 5:39 PM

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy!"...who likes women "on the younger side." DJT, 2002. Translation: I know Jeff well, I really like him...yes, he is a pedo - but I don't care.

by Anonymousreply 9December 16, 2019 5:41 PM

You guys are totally right. I mean look at who attended Ivanka‘s wedding! It’s disgusting I tell you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 16, 2019 5:45 PM

Because Republicans are evil.

by Anonymousreply 11December 16, 2019 5:46 PM

Is posting pics supposed to be some kind of argument? Fine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 16, 2019 5:50 PM

Republicans know their base is stupid and will believe anything.

by Anonymousreply 13December 16, 2019 5:55 PM

Exactly. If Republicans tell their base, "Trump was only hanging out with Epstein to broker HUGE real estate deals but the Clintons were there to rape and murder," they'll swear it's gospel and believe every word.

by Anonymousreply 14December 16, 2019 6:20 PM

Attending the same charity fundraiser is hardly the same as traveling extensively on someone’s private jet and giving their criminal co-conspirator a plum seat at your daughter’s wedding.

by Anonymousreply 15December 16, 2019 7:34 PM

It's not Hillary's scandal and no one is really even calling it that

by Anonymousreply 16December 16, 2019 7:44 PM

I love how people are so convinced she is mired in scandal yet time after time, nothing is proven. She has testified over and over, been investigated and nothing. Not a thing. Trump breaks the law over and over and people think it is a Democratic takeover plot.

by Anonymousreply 17December 16, 2019 8:04 PM

What makes you sure that Trump's involvement with Epstein is limited to merely attending the same fundraiser, R15?

by Anonymousreply 18December 16, 2019 8:36 PM

Hillary's scandals are manufactured by right wing propaganda media. Fox has 2 hour panel shows discussing Bengazi, or whatever and voila! Hillary is a email destroying criminal. Trump bribes another country and crickets.

by Anonymousreply 19December 16, 2019 8:49 PM

EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG IN THE WORLD , IS OBAMA'S OR HILLARY'S FAULT. YOU LIMP WRISTED , SPINELESS SODOMITES .

by Anonymousreply 20December 16, 2019 9:00 PM

R19 it would be a lot simpler if anti Clinton hysteria was limited to right wing news outlets but it's not. Mainstream media outlets drool over any story that presents any Clinton in a negative light. New York Times has been throwing shit at the Clinton's for years and hoping anything will stick. There's legitimate criticisms towards both of them but the over the top coverage is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 21December 16, 2019 11:51 PM

Well mainstream news sources are terrified of being called BIASED by right-wing outlets so they allow the discussion of absolutely bonkers lies in their space. "One Republican operative insists Hillary is operating a pedophile ring from a DC pizza parlor. Experts disagree."

by Anonymousreply 22December 16, 2019 11:59 PM

Yeah, mainstream media would do 20 minutes per hour for 6 months if they had this much contact between the Clintons and Epstein as they do Trump and Epstein.

The "liberal" media. My ass.

by Anonymousreply 23December 17, 2019 12:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!